• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

udca

It finally happened! I got a 5* base unit!!!! Elza! Did an 11 man pull and got elza, Karl, 2nd locke. Did my daily after that and got Tilith o_O. For once I really feel lucky!

H3xum

Well, apparently I am going to do dailies during this banner since Tilith is dropping like mad.

Anyway, would any Elzas be kind enough to add me for the rate up? My team is only mediocre so I actually require her to do the adv run

575.893.219 if you are feeling charitable!

Well, apparently I am going to do dailies during this banner since Tilith is dropping like mad.

Anyway, would any Elzas be kind enough to add me for the rate up? My team is only mediocre so I actually require her to do the adv run

575.893.219 if you are feeling charitable!

Yeah shes not dropping that mad

Phaenos

I tried doing a search and am probably not using the correct terms, so I apologize if this has been addressed already.

Has anyone found an updated Trust Mastery Farming script for MEmu that addresses the extra mission window that now pops up? I downloaded one awhile back that used to work perfectly, but I don't know the correct screen positions to create one myself.

tuffymon

I tried doing a search and am probably not using the correct terms, so I apologize if this has been addressed already.

Has anyone found an updated Trust Mastery Farming script for MEmu that addresses the extra mission window that now pops up? I downloaded one awhile back that used to work perfectly, but I don't know the correct screen positions to create one myself.

Think it was last page? Look for the 4 or 5 thanks to Lyrian? I believe it was

EDarkness

Too many friends not using Diablos on their physical attack leaders when he has Maneater....come on man!

Cloud with Ifrit is damn near unstoppable with this boss. She's 100% resistant to fire and so just stands there while he mows down the whole group, then eats his face off with double man-eater Barrage. It's pretty insane. Gotta control that last boss or he'll hose your whole group with is double fire attack.

It finally happened! I got a 5* base unit!!!! Elza! Did an 11 man pull and got elza, Karl, 2nd locke. Did my daily after that and got Tilith o_O. For once I really feel lucky!

Congrats, man. Something new to play with!

Also, congrats to everyone else who walked away with a good unit today. I'm hoping my daily pulls will net something in the coming weeks.

Cloud with Ifrit is damn near unstoppable with this boss. She's 100% resistant to fire and so just stands there while he mows down the whole group, then eats his face off with double man-eater Barrage. It's pretty insane. Gotta control that last boss or he'll hose your whole group with is double fire attack.

Congrats, man. Something new to play with!

Also, congrats to everyone else who walked away with a good unit today. I'm hoping my daily pulls will net something in the coming weeks.

Cloud? oh CoD..I was like uhhh lol. Anyway I can kill the last boss in 2 turns it's not that big a deal but people with Light/Luneth and whatnot that aren't using Diablos are probably lowering the damage people could do with them.

EDarkness

Yes congrats everyone, specially those who got a 5* for the first time

My day is coming...eventually. I hope. :(

Cloud? oh CoD..I was like uhhh lol. Anyway I can kill the last boss in 2 turns it's not that big a deal but people with Light/Luneth and whatnot that aren't using Diablos are probably lowering the damage people could do with them.

I wish I had a good attack group, but alas. I can beat the boss in a couple of rounds, but the fight is pretty much Cloud soloing the boss. Everyone else is just a damage sponge so that Cloud and have her way with him. I took Zera's Lightning and she lasted two rounds before she was wiped out. Got decent damage out of her, but I misjudged the limit break damage so I couldn't get the kill and she ended up going down. It was a sad state of affairs. :(

Pejo

That 13 NRG fight was WAY tougher than I expected. It one-shot my Kefka in a single round of the first group, and I ended up losing Lenna halfway through as well, then i had no heals for the fire god guy. I thought I had to limit burst the first form Vargas down, so I was wasting a lot of time auto-attacking to build limit meter, then I realized it was the final boss I had to kill with Limits. Dammit.

Ah well, I'll try again on my break at work. Actually have to pay attention in that fight.

Good news is, the 1000 bonus we got from clearing the INT battle got me enough Gigantaurs to max out CoD, who is absolutely wrecking the event battles. She might be my overall strongest unit right now in terms of versatility and strength, and I even have a Luneth.

Daily got me a Lenna, i'm at 95.5% TM on her now, and I'm pretty sure the only battle TM I got for her was the .5. Torn on trying an 11 pull on this banner....

ZangBa

I feel like such a dumbass for not stocking up on awakening mats during the Halloween event. I knew I should have, but I didn't expect to actually get all the units I wanted just from daily pulls.

Thanks, I should have stopped whilst I was ahead but just began angry pulling. Not a SINGLE redeemable unit.

Thats ridiculous but we have all had those bad streaks

I burned more tickets than I wanted chasing BCL lololol

WoL banner wasnt kind to me either. Thankfully he wasnt essential in any way outside of Fullbreak.

Got Russell and Krile with my pulls. Blech.

I've run the event about 20 times now and not a single metal god. Still, that's been enough to get my Refia up to level 65 6*, so it's not all that bad. If the current karma rate doesn't improve, I doubt I'll aim for much more than the tickets and maybe the SQ though.

20 something pulls and 2 Karl. Literally nothing else worthwhile (3rd Garnet though). Lame...

1 metal god first run through the top level. Karl is essentially worthless, but I can easy beat it with a lightning friend... so +75% karma to me...

And what is with this fucking event? The only way to gain a decent amount of karma is with the BF units?

Honestly even with the BF units the amount you get is shit tier. If you aren't running into Metal Gods at at least a decent basis you aren't getting everything you want without Lapis refills...this event is literally....shit. I will repeat this every single day until it's over.

And what is with this fucking event? The only way to gain a decent amount of karma is with the BF units?

Full party of them with whale Elza is ideal >.<

Thankfully future events with bonuses like this will use a larger pool of existing characters that many of us likely have

This one in particular just sucks

tariniel

Daily: Anzelm
Ticket1: Shantotto
Ticket2: Tilith

Good enough. I'll keep daily pulling with hopes on Elza (or CoD or Zidane, lol)

I doubt it's worth 11-pulling on this banner though. I'm still considering an 11 pull for Luneth though.

I threw Tilith into my group and cleared Champions Ablaze run again for bonus Karma and it was barely more than before. This event stinks. You really need to get lucky on the Metal Gods here.

Its basically roll for Metal Gods or a really shit grind

And even then you want at least a few BF units

I dont think they should have had this event be a unit bonus event. Too hard to take full advantage without the ability to mass pull and make BF units viable enough to clear it reliably

Thankfully this is only the case for this particular event. Im just gonna do the best i can and try to get as much of the exclusive gear as possible. Really want that Trust moogle though..

Pejo

My god. Elza.....

I picked her as my friend unit for attempt #2 at the 13NRG event dungeon...holy shit! I realize I had a whale friend that had her maxed already with dual wield and probably dual gugnirs, but holy shit! That 4x140% attack was hitting about 70k per hit on holy knight vargas. Between her and my CoD, I killed Vargas in a single round. With the right setup and against humans, Elza is just impossibly strong.

I think I'll do ONE 11 pull on this banner. She's just too nuts. I haven't seen a jump in character quality like that since Lightning was released.

tuffymon

I feel like I want to reserve judgement on this event until we've hit several days in... but I can't... I hate this slog through the shit.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Against my better judgement, I did a 10+1 Roll. Rather than dailies.

First Yellow.... TILITH. Also got a Terra.

I'm done. I'm done with this banner now and got the one limited unit. So while I had to spent a lot more Lapis than I wished, it's nice to have the one character I've wanted the most.

I have to say, the last week has been great to me; Refia(2x), Luneth, Arc(2x), ExDeath, Vann, Terra, Garnet, all in like 30 pulls.

Whales

Banned
are the rates on the 2nd tilith banner also this garbage? I feel bad for all of you who pulled a fuckton and got nothing

like damn, this has to be the shittiest event of all time, especially coming off halloween and that nice crystal tower

tariniel

Guys, remember to do the limited dungeons like Gil snapper and all of the Chambers for Lapis. Everything gives lapis now.

Oh good call, I always 100% disregard the gil snappers but I guess I'll do it this time.

Also I got a new daily today, it replaced "Craft an Item":

"Summoner: Summon a unit" Reward Energy x 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom