• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whales

Banned
My FL is already full of with gaf peeps, cant delete anyone and im too broke on lapis to buy more slots ;_; when I spend money ill add you all

With one more base 5*, it's going to be a little worse.

damn, I thought she was gonna get a banner on her own for her 6*... thats disappointing

tuffymon

My FL is already full of with gaf peeps, cant delete anyone and im too broke on lapis to buy more slots ;_; when I spend money ill add you all

damn, I thought she was gonna get a banner on her own for her 6*... thats disappointing

Why spend money? Clean out just the first island which was like 2.4k and splurge on friends, unit list, whatever.

I'm tempted to use energy refills and just cleanup ALL missions... but not sure how much of a cut that would be in our already smaller pool.

Well I am sure as shit not going for that Trust Moogle this time. Will get summon tix/quartz/cactuars and the cheap 6* mats. Maybe the two weapons since they are Limited and I am a sucker for that kind of shit. Unless you have Elza with a friend Elza this shit is going to take forever.

Edit: Also this https://imgur.com/a/Y3pf6 damn son.

Syntsui

Next chance to get Tilith will be much worse just because of the fact there will be more 4* released to fuck up the rate of the gold crystals. I can't recommend enough to try to get her now, I know RNG is a bitch and we can't control it but statiscally, this will be the best chance ever.

bleh did an 11 pull for Karl...2 Seria's a second Chizu which actually is nice since now I won't waste my Trust Moogles on her TM and then a bunch of low tier garbage. Good stuff.

I'm personally bringing all people into the mission that have one of the new units on my friends list. I even want to draw on this banner just because of the stingy payouts. And that sucks

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
-- Got a ticket, got my SHADOW hell yes!

-- First arena match of the day and got B L A S T E D by a maxed Elza, somehow. Holy crap.

-- Cleared the event and uh, I skipped the last 4 pages but the karma output seems pretty low. As in, I'm not doing that 700x for a Trust moogle!

-- At a point where I have enough dupes I want/have to keep that I have to buy slots instead of summons. feelsbadman

-- Gotta be honest: maxed Elza feels like the first time I'm looking at this game and it doesn't look or feel like Final Fantasy at all. I'm obviously super forgiving of anime and some of the goofier shit but she is just bonkers and out of control. This doesn't feel like a game where Aerith will fit in about a year or whatever. Of all the things that could make me question the direction of this game, it's one dumb character design. Huh.

tariniel

Only if they have a strong enough party to defeat Vargas. If so, yes.

Argh...what is it with the wait x amount of time to post again...grml.

I just don't want idiots to delete me because I no longer have Lightning as leader. My Tilith will not be leveled at all and will only be there for bonus.

Also, sending Chilly my power!
wshcTQM.png

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Nobody with GAF in their message is getting deleted. Not if you're leading with a 1*, not now, not ever. Unless you don't play for 5+ days, which means you've given up.

Got a lucky triple metal god spawn and only had Karl

Got 10k karma

So yeah you gamble but its not a bad random haul here and there. Event is definitely doable with one bonus unit

ZangBa

I just want to say that all of you guys with dual wield CoD in arena casting barrage can go to hell. Takes like 5 minutes for her to finish, God damn.

Did a 11-pull for the 1st ever and hoped for luck. Wanted Tilith so badly.

In order:

Luna
Cyan
Cyan
Karl
Seria
Anzelm
Tilith
Russell
Shantotto
Amarant
Kain

I'm happy. :)

Still have 400 lapis and 27 summon tickets left over too and 2 islands go clear so I'll replenish my lapis.

Pejo

Decided to burn 3 tickets while I'm at work, and 10+1 pull when I get home, all on the BF banner. First was a blue->Yellow Refia...weird, second was a Lani, and third was a Bedile.

Well I'm glad I got those pulls out of the way.

Man after playing around with friend unit Elzas....she is just crazy crazy powerful.

I'm really torn with how much I want to grind this event with all the new content out right now. On one hand, i at least want the sword and tickets, on the other hand I really want to finish up a few close TMs.

Decided to burn 3 tickets while I'm at work, and 10+1 pull when I get home, all on the BF banner. First was a blue->Yellow Refia...weird, second was a Lani, and third was a Bedile.

Well I'm glad I got those pulls out of the way.

Man after playing around with friend unit Elzas....she is just crazy crazy powerful.

I'm really torn with how much I want to grind this event with all the new content out right now. On one hand, i at least want the sword and tickets, on the other hand I really want to finish up a few close TMs.

Yeah Elza melts this event it's insane. I want her but she isn't worth chasing so nah.

Edit: She also I guess destroys people in the Arena.

Pejo

High stats

Good abilities

Synergy between her strongest attack and he Multi Hit limit break

Shes quite good even without TMs

Also, her improved Barrage skill is insane, albeit a bit high in MP use.

"Three physical damage (4.2x) to random enemies and increase LB gauge fill rate (100%) for 3 turns to self" Pretty sure it doubles with Dual Wield too.

Rob, which dungeon were you running when you hit the 10k karma? INT or ADV?

Also, her improved Barrage skill is insane, albeit a bit high in MP use.

"Three physical damage (4.2x) to random enemies and increase LB gauge fill rate (100%) for 3 turns to self" Pretty sure it doubles with Dual Wield too.

Rob, which dungeon were you running when you hit the 10k karma? INT or ADV?

The last one

based on reports from reddit it seems like the 13NRG one is the only one worth doing

Im not sure anyone has encounterd Metal gods on the 8nrg

Muku

After doing the first two parts of this before bed last night, I called this in my head the shitties event ever. I wake up and feel vindicated when I see folks saying same thing. There are things I want, but I'm not even sure how far I'm going to get them. Top 3 I am going to pray for as easy to get without drowing this game at Miranda Coast. The second tier I'd like but probably won't get if Metal God luck is crap. Last tier is LOL GL to me on that shit.

-All Cactaur
-Spear
-Sword

-All Star Quartz
-All Summoning Tickets

-Both Authorities
-Trust Moogle

I would rather spend my time doing other shit than slogging away at this hell hole of a shit event. I don't even want the units from this event. This whole thing is crap on a stick.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Happy BDay Chrono - hope you get Tillith via a Daily soon.

Gratz Nomidor - keep Team GAF alive during this even....haha.

PS. This event kinda...sucks :-/
Spent all my stam on it not a single Metal God invade... hope this doesnt mean that all upcoming events will be the same, that we only get lackluster results without the featured units.

Yeah the spawn rate seems to be similar to the thieves from the Demon Heart event

This is probably the least generous event yet but not the WORST we have had

That belongs to the afformentioned Demon Heart event

Lyrian

Metal pots are stupid rare.

Just got my very first run with a single pot in it. I'd take an educated guess and say the rate of a bonus battle with metal gods in it (randomly 1 - 3) is maybe 10%.

Got lucky and that run with someone's Elza.

Entire accumulation of Karma over previous 10 runs of ADV = 2000 karma

Single metal god with a friend Elza = 2000 karma (1000 base + 1000 Elza bonus [per god that spawns])

-- Farming karma is a complete crapshoot in this event.

Yup

you basically need to build a way to consistently clear 13 NRG runs and maximize on the bonus when you get lucky

Very tricky unless everyone pulls and maxes out some Elzas since she can damn near solo this event

EDarkness

My god. Elza.....

I picked her as my friend unit for attempt #2 at the 13NRG event dungeon...holy shit! I realize I had a whale friend that had her maxed already with dual wield and probably dual gugnirs, but holy shit! That 4x140% attack was hitting about 70k per hit on holy knight vargas. Between her and my CoD, I killed Vargas in a single round. With the right setup and against humans, Elza is just impossibly strong.

I think I'll do ONE 11 pull on this banner. She's just too nuts. I haven't seen a jump in character quality like that since Lightning was released.

Uh...that's Valentus' character. Man, she's insane, but well...all of his characters are insane. I doubt I would have gotten through many of the recent events without his help. Thanks, Valentus!

Lyrian

Yeah the spawn rate seems to be similar to the thieves from the Demon Heart event

This is probably the least generous event yet but not the WORST we have had

That belongs to the afformentioned Demon Heart event

Ehhh..... maybe in the most technical sense of "Worst", but only marginally better because of bonus units.

The whole crux of the event is hoping that a cutpurse... errr.... metal god spawns on a run while using at least one friend unit. Otherwise, karma gain might as well be zero.

The level of "feast or famine" based on a bad RNG roll I would argue is worst than Demons Unleashed. At least there, the boss guaranteed a demon heart drop on ADV. Here, players have to pray for the rare invade on every run for any significant event currency accumulation.

Ehhh..... maybe in the most technical sense of "Worst", but only marginally better because of bonus units.

The whole crux of the event is hoping that a cutpurse... errr.... metal god spawns on a run while using at least one friend unit. Otherwise, karma gain might as well be zero.

The level of "feast or famine" based on a bad RNG roll I would argue is worst than Demons Unleashed. At least there, the boss guaranteed a demon heart drop on ADV. Here, players have to pray for the rare invade on every run for any significant event currency accumulation.

I mean you do get roughly 300-500 Karma a run either way so farming this for the full 14 days will likely get you enough Metal Gods to get the exclusives

The potential rewards are far superior too. Gawd I wish I would have listened about that dumb gravity rod

Maybe when they do another Demons Unleased we can use our gravity rods in a new recipe

Flambe

Well looking at positives I got enough cactaurs from metal King spawn to get CoD to 100 as well as Ramza high enough to 6* and get 55 so that's okay.

leehom

Bought two tickets using karma and used a ticket I got either today or yesterday.

Crap, crap, WoL! I would've preferred Cecil, but this will work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom