• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shouta

This is the rates for the more recent FFT currency event.

IZiGyUp.png

Knight Delita and Mercenary Ramza are .25%
Meliadoul, Orran, Agrias, Gafgarion are 1.1875%
Alma is 20%

ALL THESE ALMAS.

Every other unit available is sub-1%. These rates have been pretty standard as of late, even before the base crystal change.

So if you're looking to farm it, you can usually just get like 2-3 Almas then go in with your most powerful units and you would be good. as the bonus rate even on the low tier bonus unit is either 50% or 65%. I got about 1100~ with Meliadoul, Agrias x3, Gafgarion, and a friend for 13 EN. It does help they increased my EN pool for free recently lol

Zafir

Incidentally, since I don't have anything better to offer people at the moment. I'm going to put Tilith as my shared unit for if anyone already has a team strong enough to beat the event, but can use the bonus.

Lyrian

Grats on your pulls Lyrian

Thanks, Chilly.

I edited that post many times, now on the previous page.

I don't understand what happened there. How is it possible to pull an off-banner limited jackpot unit on a completely different banner???

That shouldn't be possible?

Reposting pic:

rWRySSR.png

I triple confirmed that I did pull on the FF3 banner and not the FFBF banner.

Lost track, but I think the final carnage was somewhere in the mid to high 40s to pull a Refia.

This event is awful. I have enjoyed this game a lot but if this is the standard going forward I am out. Pulled 6ish times, no banner units (probably not a lot to most, but I really dont want to burn an 11 pull on this banner). Way too RNG based to actually get worthwhile amounts of Karma.

tariniel

As much as I dislike this banner, 13 nrg for 2 cactuars isn't bad. Going to run it so I can try to max out Refia.

I mean 10 NRG gets you 2 cactuars worth of exp in Mystic Woods exploration full clear if you have the time for it, but yeah 13 for 2 is still pretty good in that regard.

But that Trust Moogle and the materias are difficult for me to justify. I think like other mentioned I'll stick around for the tickets, probably the star quartz and then the cactuars. We'll see what my patience is like for the rest. I'm not too impressed with the weapons.

Anyone else's app crashing frequently on MEmu/Nox? About every 10 runs on Earth Shrine the app crashes. Haven't had any problems on iOS though.

Thanks, Chilly.

I edited that post many times, now on the last page.

I don't understand what happened there. How is it possible to pull an off-banner limited jackpot unit on a completely different banner???

The same reason you pulled two 5* Base units and a rare off banner and the same reason some of us pulled nothing:

Luck.

Thanks, Chilly.

Reposting pic:

rWRySSR.png

I guess even though they have a banner they still end up in the overall pool?

Its just boosted rates right? So that makes your pull super rare in a lot of respects

Thanks, Chilly.

Reposting pic:

rWRySSR.png

Lost track, but I think the final carnage was somewhere in the mid to high 40s to pull a Refia.

Ok so this answers my question. I can actually get FF III banner Units from the FF BF featured summons and vice versa?

Im saving up tickets to do an 11 pull and hope to get leneth and tillith

Ok so this answers my question. I can actually get FF III banner Units from the FF BF featured summons and vice versa?

I dunno

BF units wont be in the pool after the event. Its interesting that they can be pulled from any banner during the event

I might do an 11 pull on FF3 and see if any BF units pop up (even though their rates wont be boosted)

Ehhh maybe not. I already have enough FF3 units as it is

Shouta

For reference, this isn't the only event type going forward but this is just the standard for currency.

Event types you'll eventually see -

Currency events w/ units that give bonus drops
Exploration map events like FFIV
Raid events w/ various reward structures
Story events that play out like the main game

Raid events are the most interesting because they've all been a little different. They all involve beating a raid boss but the way they pay you out changed with each one. First one was straight point collection. If you get enough points, you get certain rewards. It was also a global event where everyone got group rewards on top of additional ones. The FFXIV raid was interesting because you earned coins that you could go and use a special gatcha that had the featured units and crafting materials for their Unit Specific Gear. FFXI was similar to FFXIV but only crafting materials for gear.

My favorite map event was FFV. Good ol'big bridge

Xion86

Chilly don't push it :p you will just get more and more raged. Better units will come your way in the future anyway.

I'm sticking to only Daily Pulls for this banner. I'm not liking the feedback for the event so far, I'm going to properly get into it today (beat all 3 first try but now have to farm and look out for these metal things...). Guess it's a pain to get the items this time round. I really want the Trust a Moogle though, the tickets and Cactuars.

Cheers for the info Shouta, good to hear.

Lyrian

The same reason you pulled two 5* Base units and a rare off banner and the same reason some of us pulled nothing:

Luck.

I guess even though they have a banner they still end up in the overall pool?

Its just boosted rates right? So that makes your pull super rare in a lot of respects

Im saving up tickets to do an 11 pull and hope to get leneth and tillith

So, it seems?

The evidence here really seems to suggest that if a limited banner overlaps a normal banner, that the limited banner units can appear as normal pulls because they were just thrown into the normal population.

If so, to pull that off banner? That would have to be what... base rates... so 0.1% or something extraordinary like that?

I dunno

BF units wont be in the pool after the event. Its interesting that they can be pulled from any banner during the event

I might do an 11 pull on FF3 and see if any BF units pop up (even though their rates wont be boosted)

Ehhh maybe not. I already have enough FF3 units as it is

Seems like sloppy coding to not segregate the draw pools of both banners. But yeah, base rates trying to pull a gold or rainbow off banner would mean that you are extremely likely to have a very bad outcome.

Jeffrey

velith looks hot in the new BF collab dungeon.

swkToq3.gif

wish they put some effort into the BF units in the FFBE collab :/ Seems almost like sprite rips.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Seems like sloppy coding to not segregate the draw pools of both banners. But yeah, base rates trying to pull a gold or rainbow off banner would mean that you are extremely likely to have a very bad outcome.

Why? The pool is the same regardless.

One offers a better chance at selected, the other is vice versa. But general pool between the two is the same.

Decided to do another 11 pull since I got none of the 4 star units with my first one.

Guess I'm done pulling this banner.

Well you should be able to leverage some bonuses as long as you have some units to carry them!

Im trying to decide how bad I want to make farming Karma easier without resorting to luck...

do I 11 pull? I mean we do have lots of Lapis available

Finally ran into a 3 pack of Metal Gods of course the run after I use a friend Elza oh well still got 7500 with my Tilith/Seria. I am about to replace my Cecil on the team with another Seria I am pretty sure I can 3 man it with a good friend and my CoD/Luneth.

Valentus

Finally lyrian with unlimitedpower.gif

Congratz buddy you deserve it :D

Chilly :hug: your time Will come buddy. You know your husbando is waiting.

So i did 5 pulls because i really want karl

Tilith
Sería
Crap

Yeah im done, no more pulls.

Now with 6 units bonus i got 1200 karma per run

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I just got butchered by Flame Vargas twice in a row after easily beating him on my first run. CoD's barrage isn't landing for much at all. Not sure what I'm doing wrong but this ain't right folks!

NomarTyme

Tilith
Sería
Crap

Playing with your new shiny toy.

That full break move of hers is ridunklous

Tilith
Sería
Crap

Damn! Thats it with all 6 slots?

:(

Azuran

Banned
I just got butchered by Flame Vargas twice in a row after easily beating him on my first run. CoD's barrage isn't landing for much at all. Not sure what I'm doing wrong but this ain't right folks!

Full Break + Cheer/Embolden should be enough to take him down considering CoD is pretty much invincible against him.

So this latest update fucked my Memu macros

My attempt to make a new one failed overnight and im not quite sure why

Guess I just need to keep trying but is anyone aware of any new pop ups or issues so far?

Muku

So question on Luneth... is Sword Master worth it? Is it worth it to put two of the limited of what are listed as 'swords' on him? Or is it better, at 100, to dual wield whatever badass shit ya have?

Edit: Have mine at 91 right now and trying to plan him out.

Pejo

Man, even with my "A" team I still have a tough time clearing the 13 dungeon. It's probably not helping that I'm bringing in any Bonus unit I can find. CoD wrecks him, but Lenna and Kefka die the first round every single time, even with focus and CoD's elemental buff.

I really don't know what to do about this event. I don't want to grind this for 2 weeks.

Muku

Man, even with my "A" team I still have a tough time clearing the 13 dungeon. It's probably not helping that I'm bringing in any Bonus unit I can find. CoD wrecks him, but Lenna and Kefka die the first round every single time, even with focus and CoD's elemental buff.

I really don't know what to do about this event. I don't want to grind this for 2 weeks.

Don't bother with CoD's buff. It's only 30%. Bring Barfira. It's 50% or so and makes such a huge difference. And cost on it is a lot less.

You have any Paralyzing units?

Gafgarion, Golbez, BCL.... Locke with ThunderWhip and His ability?

After that its just Blade Bashers

Blind is also really useful against him as are improved breaks from Ramza.

Not pleasant. I burned more than I had planned to chasing what should be an easy enough unit to get with nearly half 100 pulls.

Yeah, like I said that was my experience with Chizu during her initial banner...easy 4 star my ass! I know how much you want her I would just bite the bullet and get the mission Lapis and pull till you get her at this point.

Whizkid7

He smoked my ass the first time I fought him switched my lead to my Zekt and he went down pretty easily.

Seriously, they made him like a truck. God forbid you don't wipe him out right away or you end up like me and have to slog through the remainder of his health with that ridiculous shield up. Seems like best option is super nuke or, if you can't, whittle down close to 50% THEN nuke.

Onto the actual game, tempting me to try more pulls since zero banner units but I doubt my luck will be any good...Will keep farming missions and see where I end up.

So question on Luneth... is Sword Master worth it? Is it worth it to put two of the limited of what are listed as 'swords' on him? Or is it better, at 100, to dual wield whatever badass shit ya have?

Edit: Have mine at 91 right now and trying to plan him out.

I've been trying to understand that too. I know I saw someone say Enhancer on him is basically the same as giving him Save the Queen? I'd really like to understand this more...

Lyrian

Why? The pool is the same regardless.

One offers a better chance at selected, the other is vice versa. But general pool between the two is the same.

Kind of defeats the definition of a limited pool, but that's splitting hairs.

Thanks.

The irony of all this, is that all I wanted was a single Refia. If I had pulled a Refia 45 pulls ago, then I wouldn't have pulled any of these units.

But, because of "bad" RNG missing Refia, I landed Luneth, Ramza, and now Elza, which is mindboggling.

I've gone from literally almost zero physical offense (best was Artemios) to a physical powerhouse in a week's time (once leveled up, that's going to take awhile).

I suppose I better start TM farming some weapons then...

Well... after Maranda/DF farming for ages for GAF to expoit another Elza for stupidly rare karma.

Seriously, they made him like a truck. God forbid you don't wipe him out right away or you end up like me and have to slog through the remainder of his health with that ridiculous shield up. Seems like best option is super nuke or, if you can't, whittle down close to 50% THEN nuke.

Onto the actual game, tempting me to try more pulls since zero banner units but I doubt my luck will be any good...Will keep farming missions and see where I end up.

I've been trying to understand that too. I know I saw someone say Enhancer on him is basically the same as giving him Save the Queen? I'd really like to understand this more...

The best option is

Inflict Status. Paralyze, Poison, and Blind being the absolute best

Then have powerful units rush him down

Not going to lie. You are going to either want 6 star CoD decked out and powerful friend units

Kind of defeats the definition of a limited pool, but that's splitting hairs.

Thanks.

The irony of all this, is that all I wanted was a single Refia. If I had pulled a Refia 45 pulls ago, then I wouldn't have pulled any of these units.

But, because of "bad" RNG missing Refia, I landed Luneth, Ramza, and now Elza, which is mindboggling.

I've gone from literally almost zero physical offense (best was Artemios) to a physical powerhouse in a week's time (once leveled up, that's going to take awhile).

I suppose I better start TM farming some weapons then...

Get that Elza up and Running ASAP if you dont mind please!

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom