• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusky

Agree.

The problem I have with my two accounts is:

Main account: WoL, Bartz, Garland, Exdeath, Tellah, Lenna are the noticables + a lot others

Alt account: CoD, Vaan, Firion, Exdeath, Kefka, Lenna and I use Charlotte as my tank.

I dont have a clear cut winner and both accounts are fun to play. If I ever pull a Lightning or Orlandu on one, it will probably become my main.

First account to get a base 5 star wins!

Dusky

Yep, just made the switch myself and it feels much faster.

Completely agree. Memu is much better overall.

I've opened up some more slots on the friend list if anyone's interested in adding me.

Currently running Kefka as companion for the event but once I max our my Lightning I'll probably switch to her. Leveling her is a bit of a drag though atm...

ID: 917,588,263

Zafir

Since this new update. People can't even bloody phone me when the app is open on my S7 Edge. :|

Hope they fix this shit.

KeRaSh

I've read somewhere that people lost their Lapis when linking the game to a FB account to play on a different platform. Is that actually the case? I'm playing on iOS and would like to switch back and forth between iOS (work phone) and Android (private phone) but I don't want to lose all my Lapis in the process.

bonkeng

I've read somewhere that people lost their Lapis when linking the game to a FB account to play on a different platform. Is that actually the case? I'm playing on iOS and would like to switch back and forth between iOS (work phone) and Android (private phone) but I don't want to lose all my Lapis in the process.

It's not actually lost, it's just Lapis are tied to ios and android. Your Lapis will remain exclusive to each platform.

Can you have two instances running like in NOX? I used to TM farm both accounts at the same time.

yes it does have. Multi-memu option.

KeRaSh

It's not actually lost, it's just Lapis are tied to ios and android. Your Lapis will remain exclusive to each platform.

yes it does have. Multi-memu option.

Oh so I can still spend my Lapis on my main device? That would be totally fine. I should probably just make sure to always pick up the login and quest rewards on my main device then.

Rixa

Oh so I can still spend my Lapis on my main device? That would be totally fine. I should probably just make sure to always pick up the login and quest rewards on my main device then.

Yeah and if you happen to get rank. Obviously you can spend that Lapis to slots (and thats not a bad thing to do).

Xion86

I couldn't imagine trying to juggle two accounts in this game, that just sounds like work.

Amarant on my daily, neat.

Nice one :) I really like him, replaced Charlotte with him as I found her a bit boring...

So currently using:

Warrior of Light, Kefka, Leena, Cloud of Darkness and Amarant

Malakhov

Banned
Alright, night shift done, kids to school, time to set this Tm farming!

Hope won't be too complicated, took me some time to find that sweet spot with nox.

Syntsui

They definitely didn't fix the memory leak on android. I was playing for barely 1 hour straight and whenever I tried to use an ability it started lagging BADLY.

Ristlager

If I don't have Lightning and do not plan to use any lapis to get the 6 star in the FF Tactics pull, should I buy any of the 6 star materials from the Mog king, so that I have those when some of my current people are getting the upgrade? Or is it better to use it on Star Quartz and Summon Tickets (I have the sword and shield, and do not intend to get the abilities that are tied to a single unit)? Or are there going to be different materials when the current batch are getting the upgrade?

Syntsui

If I don't have Lightning and do not plan to use any lapis to get the 6 star in the FF Tactics pull, should I buy any of the 6 star materials from the Mog king, so that I have those when some of my current people are getting the upgrade? Or is it better to use it on Star Quartz and Summon Tickets (I have the sword and shield, and to not intend to get the abilities that are tied to a single unit)? Or is there going to be different materials when the current batch are getting the upgrade?

Don't bother with them for now, focus on the equipments > tickets > quartz.

Malakhov

Banned
I'd go as far as skipping the last tier of tickets. 3600 shards for 3 tickets isn't worth it IMO. That's 36 elite runs or 72 pro runs for just 3 tickets.

I have the items, the star quartz and the first 7 tickets and that's as far as I'll go. The rest is farming the exploration, megacrysts and megacites paradise in there.

J0dy77

I'd go as far as skipping the last tier of tickets. 3600 shards for 3 tickets isn't worth it IMO. That's 36 elite runs or 72 pro runs for just 3 tickets.

I have the items, the star quartz and the first 7 tickets and that's as far as I'll go. The rest is farming the exploration, megacrysts and megacites paradise in there.

Good call on this. I just finished up farming the mats for the Katana, have the cheap summon tickets and will probably focus on Quartz and the middle tickets next. Switching to the Mega farming seems like a better fit for the rest of the event.

Is their anything worthwhile with the shield? Should I farm the mats for it?

Yup totally made the switch to Memu

Works like a charm. Basically just like Nox

Motivated me to make a new macro! I now have an overnight macro that is Optimized for TM and LB farming!

booyah

KeRaSh

Welp... I guess I'm joining team #TMbots. I figured I can run it all day long in the background on my work laptop and even during the nights.
My current TM team consists of Zidane, 2x Shantotto, 2x Luna.
Other worthwhile TM farming units that I own would be Cecil, Ludmille, Terra and Leo I guess.

Wtf, I didn't know Elemental Chains works regardless of the element we are using?

That means Firaga can chain with Blizaga and Thundaga?

Discussion on reddit.

Yeah I noticed this earlier in the collo when I hit Fira on accident and everyone else did blizzard/aga and they all chained

Syntsui

Those 3 tickets could be 3 Lightnings ;)

I agree with this. I was thinking about it last night and it just is way too much effort for little reward. Although one of those tix could pull a Lightning....by they won't.

The sheer amount of Auracite needed for all this shit is bonkers

Yeah I might skip the 3rd tier tickets

Forcus on Star quartz and MAYBE the crush armor materia?

ExVicis

Wok up very sleepy today, accidentally pulled again in the wrong place and spent more lapis than I intended. Not the 5000 one though this time! At least it wasn't that and I just wasted 5k on a banner I'm not that big on! Just the 500 pull. Well at least I got a Gold Crystal
It was Clyne FUHUITOHUEJHNJKN
. I think what I'm learning is I shouldn't try to do daily pulls before 10.

Did the Daily pull anyway got another Alma. I'm sitting on an Alma team now. Lordly Robes for everyone.

bonkeng

Nope, tested in PRO event dungeon: Firaga / Thundaga / Blizzaga (Golbez, Kefka, Tellah), only got normal "chain" not "Elemental chain".

Or can you get 3x chain and the 4th is Elemental chain?

Wait, you might be right. Normal Chain with Elemental Chain overlapping each other.

I tested at ES with 2 Firaga, 2 Blizzaga, 2 Thundaga. Both Elemental and Normal Chain showed up.

Rixa

Wait, you might be right. Normal Chain with Elemental Chain overlapping each other.

I tested at ES with 2 Firaga, 2 Blizzaga, 2 Thundaga. Both Elemental and Normal Chain showed up.

My guess is that it wasnt this kind of spam fest, where you use one element only?

Screenshot_20160930-122909.png

creid

The Japanese system is better. Use a simple code to move between devices. And I tried starting over, but the only way that happens now is if I lose this account for some reason. Like facebook closes it down.
Might be better for rerolling, but would be much worse for people like me that play across two different devices.

So I got the katana, the shield and the first two tiers of tickets. Not sure I want to grind for the final ticket tier, though. The upgrade materials are exclusive for every character, right? So Cecil for example will use different materials? In that case I might as well stop grinding as religiously as I've been doing since the event started.
It is highly unlikely that I'll pull Lightning but if I do I'd definitely kick myself if I didn't get the materials when I had the chance. 8k shards is a lot of farming, though...
I've heard that all characters use the same materials to awaken to 6*, with the exception of the FFXIV characters. Not sure if they all use the same amount of materials, though.

So in between working on the event, I'm slowly working my way up the new colosseum tier and trying to bring down Bracchiosaur in the trial area. The latter is really giving me troubles, but that might be because I don't have a full break character. Does anyone have any general tips for taking that sucker down? I would love to get the bow for my Artemios.

My units are (all maxed, with pretty regular gear):

Ludmille
Charlotte
Kefka
Bartz
Exdeath
Artermios
Locke
Amarant

And, of course, Rain, Lasswell, and Fina.

Not an impressive bunch, but it's worked for me so far. The Brachiossaur is putting some serious hurt on me, though and I'm starting to think I can't bring him down without some new units. I'm saving up for my first ever 11 pull, and my plan is to unleash that beast with the next banner.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Why would you not get the tickets? The hard curve is through characters you've acquired, so it's always best to increase your chances to get them.

Iceman829

I'm starting to get to the point where I don't feel like magic blasting for shards anymore. I don't have Lightning so I don't have to upgrade anyone immediately. Is there a list of 6* characters or how soon some maybe unlock their 6*? I'm trying to figure out how much time I should really invest in this before I swap over to the dungeon to grind out those materials.

CCIE

Banned
The mats for the 6* is the same for all characters - amount of each vary though. That is why I intend to get 30 of each if at all possible. That way I am covered when my first 6* is available to upgrade. I also have a LOT of 6* capable characters on my main, so planning ahead seems like a good option.

I haven't completely given up on ALT... doing dailies, and pulling characters. If I pulled another awesome 5* base, I'd be tempted to switch like Bonkeng. Almost to S-level in Colosseum with this group as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom