• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Finally got Luneth to Max 6.... THIS IS WHAT TRUE POWER FEELS LIKE

Fyi, use Golem's Esper on Vargas if you're having trouble too. Full Break and Esper basically means not a single unit on my team will lose more than 400 hp

chrono01

Chrono that was the longest post I've seen on this thread :D hope you had a good day.

On iPad I can't seem to multi quote as when I click to the next page it loses the previously selected multi quotes.
I am a friend of the multi-quote, haha.

And thanks, having a great day (even with my sub-par FFBE pulls)!

Damn whilst stewing in self pity I forgot to wish you happy birthday chrono, happy birthday buddy :)
Thanks man, appreciate it!

Acerac

Banned
I've had a surprising amount of success on this event. I just continually reload the game until it gives me any scrub unit from BF and beat it with my main team. Like others have mentioned, BCL is huge for the the last fight, but the one that has surprised me is my Demon Rain, he's been coming up absolutely huge. He resists the attack of the boss and counters 5+ times doing considerable damage.

At 400 or so karma a run it isn't a quick event, but it still seems worth getting all the obvious items.

scarlet

There's an ability even stronger than barrage, but costs more MP. It's like 100% more damage. Try it out!

The madness rush? I actually used that against Vargas, but I used barrage on 1st and 2nd stage.

A great unit is amazing, but a great unit with great TMs like you and Valentus is OP!

Sooooo I decided to do another 11 pull because I really want Karl's TM and well....

http://i.imgur.com/DJMfLXG.png

That is 4 Rainbow crystals in my last 3 11 pulls....this is my repayment for the 100+ pulls with no Lightning....it must be.

Yay! Now time to buy the cactuars so we can use it :D

Happy Birthday, Chrono!

Yeah...this event is straight trash but like others said, don't fret because eventually it will use FF games we all already have at least one character for. This one just blows because it's off the current banner and the banner rate sucks. I'm not even going to bother a single daily for this banner, fooled me with the FFIII one, Gummi, not again!

Thankfully there's missions to do and I saved the latest story missions for this so progressing the story :) Also working on farming Blood Sword ingredients. About to finish farming S5 but S4 is probably going to suck haha They should have had Frost Dragon last again because Europa is a joke.

So I guess we can assume FFXIII is next with the possibility of FFV for ExDeath and Bartz's 6*.

CCIE

Banned
I don't mind this event. If you just bring a trash banner unit along, you automatically are getting 350 Karma per run. And if you run into metal giants, BONUS...

I'm getting the first three ranks of tickets, the SQ, and several of the materia this week. Already bought all the cactuars but screwed up. I miscalculated, and Refia is at L98... That's okay. She will rank up through the event, and should be maxed pretty soon. And Bartz is almost to 5* max in preparation for his upcoming awakening.

BTW, Refia has MAD MP at almost L100...

Then, after I've done that, I will buy the cheap additional 6* mats, and some Brilliant Rays. So the event is a success for me. Hopefully Cactuar Dunes are coming soon...

Valentus

I can be the Next banner is ffv

Gilgamesh Will redeem all the jump users.

Also Mercedes has the most powerful weapon up to date in global (125 atk water axe) and she Will Be the most powerful barrage user of global. And her most powerful skill is a cut through that lowers water resistance.

Mercedes is awesome (and she is base 4star) i really want her axe because i already have equip axe materia .

And better, bartz and exdeath 6 star

....And galuf and krile 5 star bleh

........And also faros, a JOBBER

The ffv update is a gamechanger for global

I am pulling like mad... I need some luck.

No Lightning, no Luneth, no Tilith, no Elza :(

I do have Arc, Cecil.

To Valentus. How the hell do you do it? you always seem to have the latest most bad ass unit with crazy powers.

Before this banner you had Ramza maxed out, then Luneth, then ONE day into the new banner you have a maxed Elza and it kills everything haha. Do you like have a stash of Cactaurs?

I need more powerful friends like Nomidor, Zera and Rixa :)
I have not a single TM reward :(

Sent you a FR Keyvward :)

Yeah I think the FFV is probably more likely as I can see what CCIE proposed being true, try to milk another shot at Lightning during Christmas time frame. Works for me! I can't wait to be able to upgrade ExDeath to 6*! He's been the least useful unit in my party outside of when elemental weaknesses are really exploitable and his LB, of course.

Also, that feel when you have to do a level again for one single mission objective...waste of NRG :| I had to do this one where you kill the Ochu boss with an esper attack three damn times because Ifrit does less damage than I'd hoped and then I killed it the second time trying to get it's health really low... Oh well, third time was the charm haha

So I've used 2 tickets today and both of them were Garnet. What are the odds of that happening lol? Hope I pull a banner unit in next day or 2 otherwise I'm probably not going to be getting a lot of the rewards this event. Happy to hear that it does get better after this event though with better banner unit rates. My luck so far with getting banner units has been pretty extreme so far. I either get almost all of them or none of them. Halloween event? Pulled everyday and didn't get shit, but FF3 banner was good to me.

Congrats, Lyrian! That's a crazy pull. I still have 0 for physical damage dealers ;_; There are certain boss battles where it's really hurting but thankfully some allow a friend and I can just bring Nomidor along. One day it will be my time to shine and Valentus will actually summon me when I have a tricked out Orlandu...one day.

mikemandey

Seeing my cousin got Elza, I couldn't help but to try to get her. Only had one chance to do 10+1 pull and I decided to do it anyway

TaiKbOo.jpg

Happy tears...

Valentus

I am pulling like mad... I need some luck.

No Lightning, no Luneth, no Tilith, no Elza :(

I do have Arc, Cecil.

To Valentus. How the hell do you do it? you always seem to have the latest most bad ass unit with crazy powers.

Before this banner you had Ramza maxed out, then Luneth, then ONE day into the new banner you have a maxed Elza and it kills everything haha. Do you like have a stash of Cactaurs?

I need more powerful friends like Nomidor, Zera and Rixa :)
I have not a single TM reward :(

I dont have delita and dkc, which means i missed 2 powerful weapons.

I maxed ramza because i wasted to prove that ramza is an amazing unit, seeing all the pessimism because ramza wanst that Hot in Japan.

I maxed elza because i encountered 3 metal gods and got 12.000 karma, So i bought all the gigantuars to Max her.

Im semi whale, semi dolphin. I was increíble Lucky in lightning and ramza and elza. But my luck was awful with luneth (120 pulls) So i think its just take the Risk and gamble

Valentus

Veritas of dark has holy explosion for darkness, cut through that gives dark element enchant, innate great sword mastery, and the most importante thing, aoe 20% damage mitigation (thats different than protectga or full break, thats raw damage reduction)

Veritas is more powerful than orlandu

c-murph

Ah! No Tilith. Did my Daily and used 3 Tickets. Nadda. Galuf, Shadow, Russel, Lani... Ugh.

Grinded out 3,000 Karma. Ugh. Takes forever at only 200 Karma a battle. Gunna buy 3 more Tickets to get my Tilith. Stay tuned.

Syntsui

I wonder when they will say fuck it and release characters that are actually more powerful that Orlandu.

FF VII / VIII with 7* units this Christmas is my bet in JPN @.@

Veritas of dark has holy explosion for darkness, cut through that gives dark element enchant, innate great sword mastery, and the most importante thing, aoe 20% damage mitigation (thats different than protectga or full break, thats raw damage reduction)

Veritas is more powerful than orlandu
OK just saw this, so he actually is better than Orlandu huh. Nice, the power creep has to increase, Orlandu players have it too easy for months lol.

Lyrian

Also, that feel when you have to do a level again for one single mission objective...waste of NRG :|

This. SO MUCH THIS.

That's crazy. Grats!

Congrats, Lyrian! That's a crazy pull. I still have 0 for physical damage dealers ;_; There are certain boss battles where it's really hurting but thankfully some allow a friend and I can just bring Nomidor along. One day it will be my time to shine and Valentus will actually summon me when I have a tricked out Orlandu...one day.

Thank you, everyone!

Who is strongest Luneth or Elza?

They're actually complementary.

Elza has some nasty, nasty debuffs (Ravaging Blow, Enfeebling Slash) that sets up Luneth to increase his damage from ridiculous to outright ludicrous.

Vargus doesn't just melt. He outright implodes.

wilstreak

Is Bartz at 6* with DW will be as strong as current lineup of base 5* unit?

Frustated that i can't got any base 5* to drop and thinking or rerolling since it seems my account is so unlucky.

Currently grinding DW TM at 68%.

Good thing that Exdeath 6* already has Dualcast. Just need Ultima TM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom