• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

tariniel

I came across the 40 streak boss in Arena.

7K9JaYA.jpg

Everything went better than expected.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
-- still haven't pulled one unit off this banner

-- over the past three events the only one that really gave me great returns FFIV, with 4 Cecils, 3 Rosas, and a couple Edges. No DKC though. I say this because looking back, I've really been scorched on every high damage unit. No Lightning, no Delita, no Ramza, no DKC, no Demon Rain or Dracu Lasswell, no Luneth, and so far no Elza. I have a lot of other great units, but I'm starting to take this personally! I just need one great no-doubt attacker other than CoD.

-- pulled 10x now on this banner and don't have one banner unit to show for it.

-- i'm mad about this

that is seriously beautiful. seems like the key is to simply go with 6 banner units!

-- over the past three events the only one that really gave me great returns FFIV, with 4 Cecils, 3 Rosas, and a couple Edges. No DKC though. I say this because looking back, I've really been scorched on every high damage unit. No Lightning, no Delita, no Ramza, no DKC, no Demon Rain or Dracu Lasswell, no Luneth, and so far no Elza. I have a lot of other great units, but I'm starting to take this personally! I just need one great no-doubt attacker other than CoD.

-- i'm mad about this

that is seriously beautiful. seems like the key is to simply go with 6 banner units!

I know your pain. My only attackers are artemios and BCL. I do have some luck with mages and healers though. Pulled around the same as you on this banner and also no banner unit :(

Jeffrey

so how OP will the FF15 units that probably will come out soonish?

I mean they got to have some kind of collab with ff15.... right?

scarlet

Refia is so greedy, more than 50 cactuars still not 100 yet.

Well I feed her from 5* lvl 60 .. but still, that's a lot of cactuar.

leehom

No Lightning, no Delita, no Ramza, no DKC, no Demon Rain or Dracu Lasswell, no Luneth, and so far no Elza
I'm almost on the same boat, pulled DKC, but he kinda sucks right now imo. Not even using him. Would've loved Lightning, Luneth, or Elza over him.

EDarkness

Well, I've been trying to get into some groove with this event, but it's pretty terrible. The problem I have now is that I have only one friend with Elza on my list. Anyone have Elza have an extra friend slot to add me? I tried running with a couple of Tilith's on my list, but it's hard to do with her since my group can't pick up the slack due to a missing damage dealer. I opened a few slots earlier today. My number is 929,466,071.

-- i'm mad about this

This is basically my situation. Cloud is the workhorse of my group and I feel like I need someone else to fill in the gap, but I don't have any other options. I have yet to receive a 5* base unit, which means I'm rolling with Kain currently and he isn't even capped yet. I'm not mad, but I'm a little disheartened. Oh well, it can't continue like this forever. Eventually I have to walk away with something good. Though, I can't really complain that much since I got 3 of the 4 FFIII units. Still, a little bummed.

Muku

Just capped my 6* CoD and Luneth. Luneth is now my party leader. I've got Enhancer in MH and in OH have Chirijiraden. That won't cause an issue on boss for this event, will it? I don't think so but figure I'd ask.

Finally met 2 metal gods

I've seen one so far. Running with Tilith and a random BF friend makes it not terrible, admittedly, and it's not a timesink like an exploration, but we're still at the whims of RNG.

If they ever release a Chrono Trigger collaboration, I'll go bankrupt. :/

Same. (And happy birthday! I wish I could gift you a Summon Ticket.) I'm already picturing Magus and Frog in the game and brb I need to replay the entirety of Chrono Trigger to take my mind off of this past week.

I have 9 slots open in case anyone needs another Elza friend. :)

975, 566, 104

Added! For the duration of the event, I'm fielding a Tilith who is basically a dead weight multiplier, because I'm leveling Refia first, reclearing stages, and farming TMs.

Syntsui

Just capped my 6* CoD and Luneth. Luneth is now my party leader. I've got Enhancer in MH and in OH have Chirijiraden. That won't cause an issue on boss for this event, will it? I don't think so but figure I'd ask.
He doesn't resist fire, lol.

chrono01

They released a Secret of Mana/Dragon Quest collab. I don't think a Chrono Trigger collab is out of the question at all.
Yeah, I can see it happening. That both excites and terrifies me, haha.

Same. (And happy birthday! I wish I could gift you a Summon Ticket.) I'm already picturing Magus and Frog in the game and brb I need to replay the entirety of Chrono Trigger to take my mind off of this past week.
Yeah, Chrono Trigger is something truly special for me. If they released characters in-game for FFBE...I would need them. At any cost.

And thanks for the birthday mention!

scarlet

Met 3 metal gods when using Raika's Elza.

So a total 5 metal gods in 20+ runs.

Now my Refia is maxed.

Just 3℅ left until dual cast.

I don't think I need a dual cast for my tank.

Muku

Thank you for mentioning Exdeath earlier today. Build his limit up.. Vargas gets the full load of hate right off the bat. Eat the blind, poison, and paralysis you jerk. He totally replaced the dirt eater Kefka. I'm much happier now.

And Luneth is rocking his socks. It feels nice to have someone that kicks ass with CoD. :3

hitmon

Did my first ever 11 pull on FFIII banner and ended up with gold Penelo, gold Bedile, and gold shadow. I don't think I'll ever do an 11 pull again at this rate.

wilstreak

Did my first ever 11 pull on FFIII banner and ended up with gold Penelo, gold Bedile, and gold shadow. I don't think I'll ever do an 11 pull again at this rate.

Wow, that's bad. But got banner unit ?

It is funny how yellow crystal Penelo, Sabin, etc somehow is a lot more common than 3* CoD, Cecil, etc.
Gumi, that not how rarity system works.

chrono01

I know that feel. Four gold crystals from a multi-pull on that same banner, no Refia. All 3* evolved trash.

Sorry man. :(

Gumi, that not how rarity system works.
It is when it works in their favor.

I find it funny that the only 4* base characters I have are Chizuru (who I re-rolled for) and Fencer/Juggler, both of which lack a 6* awakening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom