• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentus

Is Bartz at 6* with DW will be as strong as current lineup of base 5* unit?

Frustated that i can't got any base 5* to drop and thinking or rerolling since it seems my account is so unlucky.

Currently grinding DW TM at 68%.

Good thing that Exdeath 6* already has Dualcast. Just need Ultima TM.

Bartz with Káiser knuckles is a player.

Cant decide if I should do a daily tomorrow or save it towards another 11 pull

You have refia. Fuck tilith, wait for ffv buddy.

Congrats, Lyrian! That's a crazy pull. I still have 0 for physical damage dealers ;_; There are certain boss battles where it's really hurting but thankfully some allow a friend and I can just bring Nomidor along. One day it will be my time to shine and Valentus will actually summon me when I have a tricked out Orlandu...one day.

It doesnt matter Who Will Be, as long as all ExviusGAF can complete all the trials. We must help all each other.

Man, wish those metal gods would appear more often. I've only ran into them once and was blessed with getting 7000+ karma. It would make farming so much more faster

chrono01

Yeah, Firion is currently a top tier unit in Japan. 7th best according to this

You should be happy! :D
Thanks.

I knew he got a 6* Awakening, but I never read the enhancement portion. It sounds like he'll be a nice character to bring to numerous events, thanks to all of those Killer abilities.

Something to look forward to for the future, I guess.

Whales

Banned
Had 1500karma, decided to get a summoning ticket. Had already used the 500karms ones, and I dont have much lapis yet

Use the ticket..mget a gold crystal.. "oh shit! please be a tilith!"

annnnd I got her! Happy. Now I feel like playing more :p

wilstreak

Wind element. Adds to his strongest attack at 6 star.

Okay thank you guys. Though i am still not sure what his ability. Altema list something about wind attribute with 540% damage. Do I need wind attribute weapon to use it or what.

dont worry chilly, if you spend even more money eventually she will come

maybe

ass expected of a whales. lol
Congrats.

Lyrian

It doesnt matter Who Will Be, as long as all ExviusGAF can complete all the trials. We must help all each other.

This is true.

Swapped out Luneth for Elza on the friends list, although she currently stuck on 5* max. That's good enough for Ravaging Blow and some survivability, until the rare as heck metal gods actually decide to show up so I can buy some 6* awakening mats (burnt them on Ramza yesterday).

Vashetti

Banned
Add me please!

Especially people with these new BF units :D

Edit: you can also get an easy 150 lapis by doing the Gil Snapper's Cave missions whilst it's open

You have refia. Fuck tilith, wait for ffv buddy.

I know but I want my unit to be useful ;p Well, when ExDeath gets his 6* maybe... My WoL was solid until Kefka got his 6* but maybe I should go back to him anyway since some people are still missing a FB'er on here.
Add me please!

Especially people with these new BF units :D

Edit: you can also get an easy 150 lapis by doing the Gil Snapper's Cave missions whilst it's open

Ooh good point! Gotta knock out the missions on temporary events before they go away. That one especially for me since I never feel compelled to do the Gil Cave ;p

condigy

Did an 11 pull after the event was live, pretty happy with the outcome
8k2p8Fzm.jpg

After maybe (a total of) 40 runs
fANPi2Nm.jpg

PajVWwhm.jpg

c-murph

Ah! No Tilith. Did my Daily and used 3 Tickets. Nadda. Galuf, Shadow, Russel, Lani... Ugh.

Grinded out 3,000 Karma. Ugh. Takes forever at only 200 Karma a battle. Gunna buy 3 more Tickets to get my Tilith. Stay tuned.

Four more Tickets spent... My 14th Shanatto, my 4th Vaan, 2nd Hayate... Gold Crystal... Arc... Another Black Cowl to Farm!

I have been Lapis refreshing to try and finish off my TM group asap (at 85% for Dual Wield, Excalibur, Sakurafubuki, Barrage, Meteor), so I haven't tried the new event at all yet (nor have I done ELT Xande). However, I did my daily and used the only 2 tickets I had.

Daily:
- Luna
Ticket 1:
- TILITH!
Ticket 2:
- Vivi

I haven't even leveled 6* CoD or any of my draws from the last banner up yet (2x Refia, 2x Arc, 3x Ingus) and now I got Tilith too. I'm in shock.

Rootbeer

Banned
So this morning I spent my 250 lapis pull and got a 3* Krile (my second one.) I'm excited about future star levels for her so I'm not that bothered. But wasn't what I was hoping for, obviously.

Decided not to use any tickets... until just now. The itch suddenly hit.

So I spent 1 ticket... got 3* Klyne.

3 tickets left. Fine. Let's go a little further.

blue crystal... sigh... cracked it... YES it turned gold.

out pops a 4* Tilith!!!!

Still gonna do dalies I guess cause I'm still trying to pull another Edgar. But I'm done using tickets this banner that's for sure.

Syntsui

If I get around 14k karma per day, I'll be able to buy everything I want. As long as the RNGesus bless me with those God pigs when I'm with a Elza friend, this won't be that much of a hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom