• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I know that feel. Four gold crystals from a multi-pull on that same banner, no Refia. All 3* evolved trash.

Sorry man. :(

It is when it works in their favor.

I find it funny that the only 4* base characters I have are Chizuru (who I re-rolled for) and Fencer/Juggler, both of which lack a 6* awakening.

(i've never pulled a rainbow since i started in september)

wilstreak

I know that feel. Four gold crystals from a multi-pull on that same banner, no Refia. All 3* evolved trash.

Sorry man. :(

It is when it works in their favor.

I find it funny that the only 4* base characters I have are Chizuru (who I re-rolled for) and Fencer/Juggler, both of which lack a 6* awakening.

yeah. I mean it is damn right cruel.
In other gacha based game like Granblue, when you see rainbow crystal, at least you knew that you will get an SSR unit, though not all SSR will be useful.
Only in FFBE you get rainbow crystal and it turns out trash unit like Duane. what a major letdown.

At least you have base 5* character Chrono.

hitmon

Wow, that's bad. But got banner unit ?

It is funny how yellow crystal Penelo, Sabin, etc somehow is a lot more common than 3* CoD, Cecil, etc.
Gumi, that not how rarity system works.

Yup, 1 banner unit at least, I got 1 Arc. Is he good enough to replace Kefka?

chrono01

(i've never pulled a rainbow since i started in september)
Like, not at all? I've pulled a few rainbow crystals, no 5* base character though.

To have not pulled a single rainbow crystal...at all? Wow, that's pretty unbelievable. :(

yeah. I mean it is damn right cruel.
In other gacha based game like Granblue, when you see rainbow crystal, at least you knew that you will get an SSR unit, though not all SSR will be useful.
Only in FFBE you get rainbow crystal and it turns out trash unit like Duane. what a major letdown.

At least you have base 5* character Chrono.
That's why I'm excited for the crystal change (I'll never stop talking about it until we get it!!!). It can't some soon enough.

I also don't have a base 5* character, unfortunately. :(

Muku

Holy crap. Frost Dragon ADV S-4 was giving me crap earlier with my regular group of Terra, Cecil, Kefka, Lenna, and CoD. Remove Cecil, bring Luneth. Exdeath is replacing Kefka due to event. And dude is almost dead on one go. I <3 Luneth

wilstreak

Yup, 1 banner unit at least, I got 1 Arc. Is he good enough to replace Kefka?

he has Dual cast Black magic. Exviuswiki rank him above Kefka
But i still prefer Kefka with Hyperdrive because of simplicty and MP consumption.

That's why I'm excited for the crystal change (I'll never stop talking about it until we get it!!!). It can't some soon enough.

I also don't have a base 5* character, unfortunately. :(

Sorry. It seems i mistook your name with others who have lightning.
Yeah crystal change should be implemented from the beginning.

or at least trash unit should at least have good TMR like Shantoto, bad unit but useful TMR that you don't mind pulling.

By the way, people on FB talk about free strong boss character Maxwell, or something
Anyone heard of that?

wilstreak

Since global launch here. I think my account is bugged lol

are you for real?

sometimes it is frustating when i see an opponent in the arena rank 30 but already have 2 base 5* character. Like WTF.

At this point, i would gladly exchange 10.000 lapis for 1 base 5* of my choosing. Gumi please do this.

scarlet

are you for real?

sometimes it is frustating when i see an opponent in the arena rank 30 but already have 2 base 5* character. Like WTF.

At this point, i would gladly exchange 10.000 lapis for 1 base 5* of my choosing. Gumi please do this.

Yup. Not even a troll rainbow. Which I wish never.

Sup my fellow never seen a rainbow crystal bros

One day my brother, one day.

I wish ya'll good luck on your first rainbow and hope it'll be a great one.

Thank you. Something I'm having difficulty, but having great GAFBE friends help a lot.

Muku

What ever happened to Yogg? Last played 56 days ago. D: Same with Poonania. Last played 26 days ago.

Thinking of removing them :( In mean time, I do have two open slots if anyone is interested. Using 6* capped Luneth for now. Pew pew.

If there is interest I can buy more slots. (And probably remove the two GAFers above ;_;)

wilstreak

What ever happened to Yogg? Last played 56 days ago. D: Same with Poonania. Last played 26 days ago.

Thinking of removing them :( In mean time, I do have two open slots if anyone is interested. Using 6* capped Luneth for now. Pew pew.

If there is interest I can buy more slots. (And probably remove the two GAFers above ;_;)

add you. My IGN wilstrea

chrono01

O_O!!!!!!!!!!

I was going to use a ticket, used 500 Lapis instead accidentally. Cursed to myself, blue crystal turned to gold, and...

TILITH!!!!!

robotuw

Is there ever a use for fine alcryst beyond using it to craft keys? I've got a stack I'm thinking of selling, but it's tedious to get more if I need it later.

chrono01

Is there ever a use for fine alcryst beyond using it to craft keys? I've got a stack I'm thinking of selling, but it's tedious to get more if I need it later.
Nope, not that I know if.

Grats. That's a nice bday gift :p
Seriously, this is as good as a 5* base for me. I needed a win, the game was getting incredibly depressing for me.

Also, technically it's the 12th where I am, so it's not my actual birth"day" anymore, but if you go by the hour I was born, I'm still within the 24 hours so I think it counts. And yes, what a great way to end it. :)

Phaenos

I'm kind of in the same boat as some of the woe stories being told here. I've been playing this game since the beginning of global launch and I'm starting to get a little disheartened to continue playing. I understand RNG and all that, but I haven't pulled a single banner unit since the Fencer (Crystal Chronicles). Not even shitty 3* banner characters, and this using my half-off daily each day and every ticket I get. If I get another damn Maria, I swear to god...

I haven't spent lapis on pulls yet, but I've felt kind of scared to with this luck. Feel like I'd just be tossing it away. I haven't been able to complete most of the ELT or PRO events that have released recently, even with good friend characters assisting.

I know I'm just having bad luck, but never this bad in other Gacha games (I get decent pulls out of Record Keeper). It's been a looooooong time.

chrono01

Awesome! congrats Chrono, I hope I can get her with my dailies.

There it is! Gratz!

congrats and happy birthday.
now you will have easier time to farm all those ticket.
Thanks guys. :)

Yeah, I'm going to have to level her up a bit first, though. Maybe I'll see if I can manage to include her along with my other units and carry her a bit, I would really like that bonus. The faster I get that, the sooner I can get Cactuar to level her up even more.

bonkeng

Nope, not that I know if.

Seriously, this is as good as a 5* base for me. I needed a win, the game was getting incredibly depressing for me.

Also, technically it's the 12th where I am, so it's not my actual birth"day" anymore, but if you go by the hour I was born, I'm still within the 24 hours so I think it counts. And yes, what a great way to end it. :)

Going by ffbe's clock, it's still 23:24 11/11/16, so still your bday.

That's Gumi's last ditch gift for you lol.

But really, gratz on the Tilith. I hope I'll get her too.

chrono01

Going by ffbe's clock, it's still 23:24 11/11/16, so still your bday.

That's Gumi's last ditch gift for you lol.

But really, gratz on the Tilith. I hope I'll get her too.
I really hope you get her too, as well as everyone else here who doesn't yet have her. At least the banner is still early on, so there's a lot of time left still.

chrono01

:eek:

Congrats - what a time to be alive. Hah.

Heck Yea, congrats Chrono! That's exciting!!

CONGRATS!!! You really deserve the luck! I knew you'd get it eventually. She's amazing.
Thanks guys, appreciate it.

I feel as though a weight has been lifted for me. It's even more surprising, considering it was an accidental Lapis pull. I can't help but wonder if I used the ticket if the same character would have been pulled...

tuffymon

O_O!!!!!!!!!!

I was going to use a ticket, used 500 Lapis instead accidentally. Cursed to myself, blue crystal turned to gold, and...

TILITH!!!!!

YaY!! congratulations!

I agree Chrono, I've thought the same. I've never had anywhere near the same luck while using a ticket as I have lapis... Even if my luck is mostly meh~

O_O!!!!!!!!!!

TILITH!!!!!

Congrats! So happy for you! It's a last-minute birthday present that will go really nicely with a side of chorizo.

I'm kind of in the same boat as some of the woe stories being told here. I've been playing this game since the beginning of global launch and I'm starting to get a little disheartened to continue playing. I understand RNG and all that, but I haven't pulled a single banner unit since the Fencer (Crystal Chronicles). Not even shitty 3* banner characters, and this using my half-off daily each day and every ticket I get. If I get another damn Maria, I swear to god...

I haven't spent lapis on pulls yet, but I've felt kind of scared to with this luck. Feel like I'd just be tossing it away. I haven't been able to complete most of the ELT or PRO events that have released recently, even with good friend characters assisting.

I know I'm just having bad luck, but never this bad in other Gacha games (I get decent pulls out of Record Keeper). It's been a looooooong time.

I agree completely, and I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum you're on: I have three 5* bases (Lightning, Luneth, Ramza), plus a host of other eventually 6* capable units like Refia, Cecil, Exdeath, Firion, and Vaan. I've minnowed a little, but not much. There is absolutely no reason why my experience should be different from yours in a statistically significant way, but it is, and it's not fair. FFRK got the guaranteed 5* on the 11-pull... the troll golds absolutely have to stop in FFBE.

Or, alternatively, just have a counter that visibly decrements. Something like, your 100th pull is automatically a base 5*. When is the crystal change mechanic coming to GL?

CCIE

Banned
Oh congrats Chrono!!!

I'm so glad you got Tillith. I know you wanted Refia, but I played with a FL Tillith that was maxed out, and she's pretty sweet as well. Me, I prefer actual FF units, but honestly Gumi OP the crap out of their own characters

Elza is pretty damned insane.

chrono01

YaY!! congratulations!

I agree Chrono, I've thought the same. I've never had anywhere near the same luck while using a ticket as I have lapis... Even if my luck is mostly meh~
I keep going through it in my head. This is one time I'm happy to have made a mistake, as 500 Lapis is a small price to pay for what I gained.

I really am curious as to whether the ticket would have given me her, though. I know it probably would have, since a pull is a pull, but stranger things have happened...

Congrats! So happy for you! It's a last-minute birthday present that will go really nicely with a side of chorizo.
d(^_^)v

Oh congrats Chrono!!!

I'm so glad you got Tillith. I know you wanted Refia, but I played with a FL Tillith that was maxed out, and she's pretty sweet as well. Me, I prefer actual FF units, but honestly Gumi OP the crap out of their own characters

Elza is pretty damned insane.
Thanks!

Yeah, I've tried Valentus' (and others) Elza, she really is insane. I'd love to have her, so I'll keep doing dailies on this banner. I might get lucky, but if not, I feel content enough having Tilith. I really only wanted either her or Refia, so I consider it a win getting one of the two. I know Tilith really only shines when she gets her 6*, but I can wait.

Congrats! And happy birthday!
Thanks! :)

Raika

O_O!!!!!!!!!!

TILITH!!!!!

Congrats, it's only going to get better from here! :)

*injects chrono with luck serum*

CAN YOU FEEL THE ORLANDU IN YOUR VEINS

Rootbeer

Banned
Trying to farm this event takes too much effort... the previous two events I could almost mindlessly do it. Not so this time. I really don't think I have the will to keep trying when I die quite often if I don't manage to paralyze the boss... :/

I think any event that is going to require you to run the same battle many dozens if not hundreds of times needs to be a little more forgiving

chrono01

Wow Chrono.. Congrats!

I hope this is just the start of something good :)
Yes, let us hope!

Oh man, that's awesome! Relax a bit and lay off the summons for a while, man. Heh, heh.
Yeah, I haven't decided whether to keep doing daily pulls or not. I hit my goal (didn't think I would, especially this early on) so I'm kind of undecided. I would really like Elza, but pulling for a base 5* is just asking to be disappointed. But then, if I managed another banner character, I'd get an increased bonus for farming...

Eh, I'll sleep on it.

Congrats, it's only going to get better from here! :)

*injects chrono with luck serum*

CAN YOU FEEL THE ORLANDU IN YOUR VEINS
\o/!!!

Daily pull .. yellow crystal .. turns out to be Bedile .. decided to spend another 500 Lapis out of anger .. I got Russell :(
Sorry man.

If it helps, I started summoning without looking at the screen. That way, if you get a gold crystal and it ends up being some trash 3* evolved character, the disappointed isn't as great since you didn't have it in your mind that "THIS IS THE ONE!".

It's still depressing, since you know after the fact that it could have been the 4* character you were after, but it lessens the pain a bit.

YES! I got Tilith from the daily! Major congrats to Chrono too!
Congrats to you. :)

hitmon

O_O!!!!!!!!!!

TILITH!!!!!

YES! I got Tilith from the daily! Major congrats to Chrono too!

Congrats on the pulls!

Daily ended up being Sabin.

I just sent a request your way if you still have a spot open.

My daily pull today!!!! Feels good bros! I'm done with this banner. Now to save up for Orlandu.

VekMZPg.jpg

Also grats chrono

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom