• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rootbeer

Banned
Today's daily 250 pull:

Kain

I'll get that Gungnir before you know it. I just fused it into my highest TM% Kain and it's now at 25%. And I have 4 others I'm not fusing to grind with at a future date... though at this rate I might not have to.

Trying to farm this event takes too much effort... the previous two events I could almost mindlessly do it. Not so this time. I really don't think I have the will to keep trying when I die quite often if I don't manage to paralyze the boss... :/

I think any event that is going to require you to run the same battle many dozens if not hundreds of times needs to be a little more forgiving

Do you have a Black Cat Lid? If so, he strike is a guaranteed paralyze, blind, poison etc on vargas (not sure if it's a bug but yea).

Congrats to all the Tilith pullers :D

Rootbeer

Banned
Do you have a Black Cat Lid? If so, he strike is a guaranteed paralyze, blind, poison etc on vargas (not sure if it's a bug but yea).

Congrats to all the Tilith pullers :D
I do but I didn't realize it was guaranteed. I've been relying on Kefka's limit break which does an "okay" job but not good enough consistently. Okay I'll try adjusting my strategy some more.

I'm one of the new Tilith owners as of yesterday. Can't believe I pulled her but I sure as heck am happy about it.

WarAdept

102 pulls on FF3 banner. No Luneth. Didn't even get one of the others on my last 11x pull. Running out of Mission Requirement Lapis.

KeRaSh

This event:

7VHV66bRjGRSo.gif

Still not seen any special bonus enemies in god knows how many runs.
Even the daily was less of a let down and that was Maria for Lightning's sake...

I do but I didn't realize it was guaranteed. I've been relying on Kefka's limit break which does an "okay" job but not good enough consistently. Okay I'll try adjusting my strategy some more.

I'm one of the new Tilith owners as of yesterday. Can't believe I pulled her but I sure as heck am happy about it.

Yea try BCL, I've never had it fail so pretty sure it's 100%. Otherwise exdeath's LB can work as well, if you have him. Congrats on Tilith, that's awesome! I'm hoping to get a banner character today... Burned 10ish pulls yesterday and got nothing :(

tuffymon

While pulls haven't been kind in the least lately, I finished Rising Sun 2 just now, so I got that going for me, which is nice >.>; 500 attack with diabolos :D woooo~

leehom

Pretty frustrating. 5 tickets and two dailies, no banner characters yet. Only want one for the bonus karma when I fight in the vortex. Don't even care who it is.

chrono01

Congrats on the pulls!

Daily ended up being Sabin.
I really hate that Sabin guy.

My daily pull today!!!! Feels good bros! I'm done with this banner. Now to save up for Orlandu.

Also grats chrono
Thanks, and congrats!

So is Tilith's TM the same as Kefka's? They're both accessories?
I need some cactuars to level up my Tilith.
It's different, actually. Kefka's TM is an accessory, while Tilith's is an ability. This means that you can use Tilith's TM ability, while still equipping her with whatever two accessories you want. On the downside, she loses an ability slot, so I'm not sure what's more important to you.

SeanTSC

So I said fuck it and decided to burn through Lapis to get enough Lapis to 5k pull from Missions, because I hadn't pulled a single BF unit yet.

So. Worth it.

Edit: Was also my first Rainbow crystal since like my first couple weeks of playing back in late August.

KeRaSh

Why not enter the event with my TM team? ffs
Still haven't seen a single bonus enemy. I think this event is fundamentally flawed.
I don't care about the bonus system with certain units but I don't even get an average of 200 Karma per run. It's much closer to 190 with the lowest being 180 per run. That's just fucking stupid.
What pisses me off is that everything hinges on encountering fucking unicorns. They don't exist and maybe that's why I haven't seen any of the special enemies.
For the sake of my sanity I'll skip this event. I'd rather farm TMs.
70 fucking K for a 5% MAG bump compared to the standard recipe. Fucking hell Gumi. What the actual fuck.

Kouriozan

O_O!!!!!!!!!!

I was going to use a ticket, used 500 Lapis instead accidentally. Cursed to myself, blue crystal turned to gold, and...

TILITH!!!!!
Gratz, I'm so glad for you!
So I said fuck it and decided to burn through Lapis to get enough Lapis to 5k pull from Missions, because I hadn't pulled a single BF unit yet.

So. Worth it.

Edit: Was also my first Rainbow crystal since like my first couple weeks of playing back in late August.
Sometime it feels so good to YOLO and get amazing results.

bonkeng

Seems like Veritas of the Dark just dethrones Orlandu. Almost same kit but Dark Element, plus AoE (something Orlandu doesn't have).

Rixa

Someone send me a friend request:
Thanks @Raika \o/

Some kicked me from friends cause changed leader to Karl. Well its his problem.

leehom

Looking at the arena awards for the first month, looks like the 5* TM is obtainable. How much % do you get vs the 4* (10%?)

Rixa

Iam happy for this. Prolly not so many have grinded it, since its not highest tier TM.

Screenshot_20161112-002424.png

If you meet 3 Metal Gods, you get nice xp too:

Screenshot_20161112-100444.png
Screenshot_20161112-100459.png

I have low level 4* Karl in party and I can choose random Elza from the list and kill Vargas.
Power of Dual Cast and I just get Exdeath LB read for Vargas, guarantees Paralyze and other nice status ailments :D.

Zafir

Iam happy for this. Prolly not so many have grinded it, since its not highest tier TM.

Screenshot_20161112-002424.png

If you meet 3 Metal Gods, you get nice xp too:

Screenshot_20161112-100444.png
Screenshot_20161112-100459.png

I have low level 4* Karl in party and I can choose random Elza from the list and kill Vargas.
Power of Dual Cast and I just get Exdeath LB read for Vargas, guarantees Paralyze and other nice status ailments :D.
Gratz on the TM

Yet to even see the Metal Gods with at least one boost(two if I get one through friends).

Rate must be ridic low. :/

Pejo

Did my 10 pull to spend the lapis I had on my Google Play account (since I play on my phone on Amazon now), and got Tilith(!), Karl and Seria, all in the same pull. Hell yea!

Now on my 8 NRG runs, I'm getting about 400 Karma if I have a BF friend unit.

I'm completely done on this banner now, though I'd have loved to get an Elza.

Can't believe I got 3 4* banner units on a single pull, pretty nuts.

Stuck my weak ass Tilith as my friend unit, just for the bonus. When this event is done, I have a decent Luneth to put up there.

Also got another Lenna in that pull, which was enough to max her TM, so now Refia has a sweet 70 SPR rod.

Xion86

Oh FFS never playing Arena on my iPad again....lost my mid 50 streak win because it cut off during a fight, connected straight away but said I lost...sigh..will stick to Arena only on Android. So damn annoying.

Oh MEmu is fine for me, I use my own recorded script though, pretty much go into Earth Shrine and click auto, and repeat haha.

Oh FFS never playing Arena on my iPad again....lost my mid 50 streak win because it cut off during a fight, connected straight away but said I lost...sigh..will stick to Arena only on Android. So damn annoying.

Oh MEmu is fine for me, I use my own recorded script though, pretty much go into Earth Shrine and click auto, and repeat haha.

Yeah i dont know what all my script attempts are failing

It does seem like my Memu app is simply crashing randomly overnight

Wish i could pinpoint the cause

linkent

Yeah i dont know what all my script attempts are failing

It does seem like my Memu app is simply crashing randomly overnight

Wish i could pinpoint the cause

happened to me too since last update.
do you use the script with refill or without? (mine set to no)

seems to crash when it spam yes/no refill.

Rixa

Ok bought more tix with Karma, made 2 pulls.

1. Tix Ludmille \o/
2. Tix Karl

This went nicely. Got my first CoD to 100 Swapping Cecil from event party and putting CoD there + 2nd Karl to replace someone.

Lets go:

Screenshot_20161112-151525.png
Screenshot_20161112-152001.png

About TEH CoD:

Screenshot_20161112-151549.png
Screenshot_20161112-151600.png

Tested with Friend CoD targeting my CoD with dark atk, didnt heal, got the resist resist...

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Need about 83 more runs without any MegaGods met, so less than 4 days for the Weapons, Tickets, Star Quartz, 6* Mats(Only a few diamond also). With the PDs, Elixirs, etc. Always good to have those non-buyable items just in case. Giglamesh fight will be coming up in Feb.

Not really interested in the abilities this time around. Only one would be the 15% HP, otherwise, I'd rather slap the units with 10% ATK, MAG, etc. And the Trust Moggle and MAG 15% are a bit too much. I'd rather go back to TM farming a bit sooner.

Celegus

Got Arc from the daily summon, confused little boy! And Rydia with ticket... this BF banner is not kind to me.

Grats on the Tilith and Firion chrono, maybe your luck is starting to turn!

Well, I found a 100% winning party without paralyze.

Vaan with Barfira
6* DKC with Death Scythe ad Diabolos
6* CoD with Ifrit
6* Cecil
whatever (I have Tilith here for guaranteed extra karma)

1st round is literally just use Dark Cannon with DKC and Barrage with CoD. Everything dies.
2nd round is Dark Cannon or Reap Blood, Barfira, Barrage util everything dies.
Vargas is case barfira, then full break, then rotate DKC between Soul Eater (or whatever it is, the massive damage one for 12mp) and Reap Blood to stay healthy, occasionally cast Curahja with Cecil and just keep using Barrage with CoD.

He drops without issue this way, no need for paralyze. If only those metal gods would show up more frequently. Also, I really wish the mog king were selling sacred cystals. :|

Zunja

I finally got the Tilith to max. If anyone wants to use her for the event feel free. After the event I'll be putting my lightning back up too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom