• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixa

Should i consider setting up the Android macro on my phone?

Do you use it overnight?

No I dont use it. Draining my nrg to 0 before sleep and about 7h later its full (my nrg max is 85). When I wake in the morning weekdays Ill start the thing and let it run ~90 mins time before I leave to work, it takes around 50-60 runs in ES. Obviously Iam looking the phone quite often that its still running. Sometimes getting those network errors etc.

Iam not trusting it to run overnight, but its great way to burn nrg if you can check your phone often enough. Its not battery friendly so I have phone often in charger.

But that thing does miracles for me, cause I have unlimited mobile data and in my country its quite reliable too. So if not at home by wlan I can run with mobile data.

scarlet

I did more than 70 pulls in these 2 banners. And my useful unit is like less than 10℅ of it.

Gonna save all my lapis from now on for future comet from galuf.

Muku

O_O!!!!!!!!!!

I was going to use a ticket, used 500 Lapis instead accidentally. Cursed to myself, blue crystal turned to gold, and...

TILITH!!!!!

Best accidental use of 500 Lapis!! Congrats!!!!

I added the three folks that sent requests. Had to delete the two folks that hadn't been on ages. I had one slot left after that. I went ahead and bought another 5 slots in case.

Iceman829

Congrats on the pull Chrono. It might not be the healer you wanted, but I hope it lifted some of the stress you were feeling.

Has anyone else noticed in the arena if you kill a unit while it's defending another unit you can't damage the unit it's defending even after it dies? It's been happening quite often now since everyone uses Cecil

Also, thanks to everyone on my list who pulled some of the banner events and are sharing them. It makes the event somewhat doable right now. I tried 2 tickets and got a Russel and Anzelm. I'll just wait for Orlandu...

Valentus

o_O. Inbf new batch of 10+1 and you grab another Elza and 0 Karls.

Nah, not gonna pull. Im going to have another chance with cinque, but ill have to wait 2 months

any specific reasons you want karl, valentus?

I dont have any atk 20% materia, thats why my units arent korean level of opness. I Lost my chance with fencer, and it looks like i Will miss my chance with karl

Ticket pull...

Karl.

GOD DAMNIT VALENTUS

GRATS CHRONO!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

YOU KNOW WHAT
YOU KNOW WHAT
THATS NOT FUNNY
AT ALL

Whizkid7

Ooooooohhhhhh this could be goo-

Are. You. Freaking. KIDDING ME?!?!?!

AGQHJDGGSJAJXGGSBAKXHWBXN

Still no bonus units *sob* And there goes my will to keep pulling.

Raika

Getting a troll rainbow must be absolutely soul crushing, you have my condolences. Gimu really needs to implement the gacha change asap. :c

Celegus

Oh no... I would be so crushed. My only rainbow was when I was rerolling back in the day was Kuja, but back then I thought he was good! Rainbow Edge... that's some serious trolling.

Muku

Someone should photoshop that pic of Edge with troll hair. Because that was a trolololol crystal something hard.

Man I can't stress enough how much this event sucks...up to 70 runs and only 2 Metal God encounters....that is about a 3% rate which is fucking absurd. I mean if I was someone coming here from BF I would laugh my ass off at this shit and uninstall. Also still no Karl, damn Seria won't leave me be. 5 of her now.

No Elza for me but I must have had super luck to get Karl, Seria and Tilith in my 10+1 pull judging by this thread.

As a BF player I got all I wanted too. Elza isn't a main in BF, but Karl, Seria and Tilith are from the very beginning all the way to the end with Karna Masta (Final boss).

Edit - Did a daily, although I should be saving up again. Got my second Karl.

Rokuren

Man I can't stress enough how much this event sucks...up to 70 runs and only 2 Metal God encounters....that is about a 3% rate which is fucking absurd. I mean if I was someone coming here from BF I would laugh my ass off at this shit and uninstall. Also still no Karl, damn Seria won't leave me be. 5 of her now.

Agreed, I don't mind the bonus unit thing; but tying meaningful resource gain to a rare spawn annoys the hell out of me.

I quit the game for a while because of something like this(rainbow crystal during the Lightning banner--it was Medius.)

Whizkid7

if I pulled this I would quit

im so sorry dude

Getting a troll rainbow must be absolutely soul crushing, you have my condolences. Gimu really needs to implement the gacha change asap. :c

Oh no... I would be so crushed. My only rainbow was when I was rerolling back in the day was Kuja, but back then I thought he was good! Rainbow Edge... that's some serious trolling.

Holy crap... that is a troll of epic proportions

Someone should photoshop that pic of Edge with troll hair. Because that was a trolololol crystal something hard.

Ouch, my condolences.

Thanks guys, it was pretty unpleasant. I mean, I knew I'd have terrible luck this banner, but that's just cruel. It touched a nerve something fierce, which made me end up doing something ill-advised in buying lapis to do an 11 pull, which ended up like this:

Okay, I feel a little better now. I guess rage pull works?

Valentus

No, rage pulls do not work.

They just don't ; ;

YOU MUST BELIEVE IN THE HEART OF THE CARDS.

So finally encountered metal gods.

screenshot_2016-11-12p5syz.png

Feels good. I already have the tickets the gigantuars and the moogle in the second day of the Event

Rixa

YOU MUST BELIEVE IN THE HEART OF THE CARDS.

So finally encountered metal gods.

Feels good. I already have the tickets the gigantuars and the moogle in the second day of the Event

Holy hell O_O. Nice, too bad that those numbers need _so_ much luck or sacrifices.

Kouriozan

Dat 500% bonus @_@
Still had 0 3 god encounter, only 2 once and 1 twice.

When we'll get the FF XIII event I hope there will be bonus units since we'll get it way later than in Japan.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
1. CHRONO YESSSS!

2. WHIZKID NOOOOOOOO i am so sorry that is hilariousad

3. DAILY PULL ... it's gold! ... IT'S TILITH FUCK YES! YES!!!!

4. ...do I pull a rare banner?

5. Excalibur: 92.2% | Rising Sun: 40.2% | DualCast: 25.2%

And I have like 7 shantottos after merging the last few, a spare Cecil, a couple more Ludmilles, and tons of shit to be doing.

6. VALENTUS back at it again with the amazing karma! Well done man.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
So you know how we can clear maranda with one 350+ mag thundara unit as long as it has 220+ mp? Anyone know the setup to farm mystic woods (for unit exp)?

c-murph

Gold crystal!

Garnet :/

But I want Garnet!!

The Arena is starting to piss me off. My game luvs to crash on me mid-fight which results in a loss. I don't know if its just me or if any one else is having the issue too but its happened at least 4 times now. Edit: I use a shitty Moto G phone and it only crashes randomly with this game. Record Keeper and Unchained x run fine.

leehom

But I want Garnet!!

The Arena is starting to piss me off. My game luvs to crash on me mid-fight which results in a loss. I don't know if its just me or if any one else is having the issue too but its happened at least 4 times now. Edit: I use a shitty Moto G phone and it only crashes randomly with this game. Record Keeper and Unchained x run fine.
I noticed the game uses more resources after the update. I never experienced choppiness or slow down before, but often do now.

Syntsui

You need a 500+ attack lightning to solo as well as items to clear it. Someone on reddit did a writeup of the high xp explorations. see https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExv...ginners_guide_to_explorations_2_mystic_woods/
Not at all, any mage with 350+ MAG solos it. Just don't forget to take ethers

Well, I found a 100% winning party without paralyze.

Vaan with Barfira
6* DKC with Death Scythe ad Diabolos
6* CoD with Ifrit
6* Cecil
whatever (I have Tilith here for guaranteed extra karma)

1st round is literally just use Dark Cannon with DKC and Barrage with CoD. Everything dies.
2nd round is Dark Cannon or Reap Blood, Barfira, Barrage util everything dies.
Vargas is case barfira, then full break, then rotate DKC between Soul Eater (or whatever it is, the massive damage one for 12mp) and Reap Blood to stay healthy, occasionally cast Curahja with Cecil and just keep using Barrage with CoD.

He drops without issue this way, no need for paralyze. If only those metal gods would show up more frequently. Also, I really wish the mog king were selling sacred cystals. :|
Yeah, I just lost for the first time because one team used barfira and I didn't care to osmose then because I was cocky.

DON'T USE ELEMENTAL WEAPONS ON PVP GUYS. THE RNG WILL FUCK YOU WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT.

Yay Memu crashed again when i left it for a few hours today

Ok just went into the setting and bumped the memory up to 2GB

i dont know what is causing the crashes at this point. Should i reduce the resolution or something?

robotuw

Would people prefer a decent Lightning friend unit or a low-level, near-useless Tilith for the bonus?

Also, what does it take to make Orlandu OP? Two excal and dual wield I assume, but what else? I've got to decide new TM's soon.

Rixa

I have killed Vargas 36 times and I have killed 3 Metal Gods (all in one run).

Menu> Guides> Monster then scroll down to #428 to tell you how many runs, then either 443 or 444...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom