• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have killed Vargas 36 times and I have killed 3 Metal Gods (all in one run).

Menu> Guides> Monster then scroll down to #428 to tell you how many runs, then either 443 or 444...

Interesting. I've beaten him 38 times and only encountered the gods 5 times, 3 on one run and 2 on a second run.

That's.... not a very good ratio.

tuffymon

Ok bought more tix with Karma, made 2 pulls.

1. Tix Ludmille \o/
2. Tix Karl

This went nicely. Got my first CoD to 100 Swapping Cecil from event party and putting CoD there + 2nd Karl to replace someone.

Lets go:

Screenshot_20161112-151525.png
Screenshot_20161112-152001.png

About TEH CoD:

Screenshot_20161112-151549.png
Screenshot_20161112-151600.png

Tested with Friend CoD targeting my CoD with dark atk, didnt heal, got the resist resist...

That's some nice resistance... now add a Minerva Bustier for pure evil~

Iceman829

So you know how we can clear maranda with one 350+ mag thundara unit as long as it has 220+ mp? Anyone know the setup to farm mystic woods (for unit exp)?
I would just bring a strong melee unit. If they have a song aor LB attack even better. Attach an angel ring on your weak unit to keep their health regenerating. If they can heal even better

Xion86

I actually don't want to pull a anything good so soon...got Luneth to 100, then Cloud of Darkness to 100, now trying to get Reifa to 100 and only just getting her close to 6 star awakening...mix between Coast and when I can't be bothered Adv Vortex with NRG refreshes.

I am quite annoyed you can't get more karma unless you have the current banner units, I think that's a dick move tbh. That and losing win streak in Arena when you get cut off the connection or a crash is annoying me right now (even if you login asap afterwards).

Razmos

God I cannot stand Cecil in PVP, and every fucker has one.

Encounter someone with a Refia, Cecil and Lightning and you are fucked no matter what you do

Xion86

Encounter someone with a Refia, Cecil and Lightning and you are fucked no matter what you do

Not had too much trouble with Cecil's yet, Kefkas Hyperdrive, CoDs Barrage and I'm lucky to have Luneth who together wipe him out in not many turns.

Rokuren

Osmose is a great way to neuter opponents. Ramuh and I think Diablos can both learn it in 2*.

Syntsui

Elza is soooo good, that debuf is a game changer right now, I wish I could pull her but I won't spend a single dime on this game for a good while. I should be done with this banner but I couldn't resist a daily, of course I get a Krile.

udca

I can't believe what I'm gonna say, but I have to. I really want to pull a Russel so I can get bladeblitz. There, I said it.

c-murph

The long journey. It begins...

ifS7CdU.png

I already have one DW completed and another 4 Ludmilles. Be nice to have a mage team that can all fire two shots at once.

Whizkid7

So I realize I don't have anyone on GAF on my friends list yet despite sitting here regaling you all with my troll rainbow. So yeah, add me if you have space, I could use some stronger bodies. CoD current lead until I finish maxing luneth or one of the BF units.

SeanTSC

So, have a small dilemma. Between now and the end of the FF3 Banner I can get 7 more tickets and I sort of want to blow them all trying to fish for Luneth still.

My current lineup: Refia, Cecil, Elza, CoD, and BC Lid.

Elza is the only BF unit that I have and I have 4 Refias, 5 Arcs, and 4 Inguses.

My TM group is: Ludmille (35.4%), Kain (40.1%), Zidane (29.6%), Cecil (74.5%), and Gaffarion (25.6%)

I also have 2x Edge, 3x Mustadio, Agrias, Garnet, 2x Hayate, 2x Celes, Xiao, Miyuki, Bartz, 11x Shantotto, another Gaffgarion, and another Cecil (29.8%, swapped him out for Kain when I got Elza). And 2 Garlands for future use.

I have no illusions that I'll actually pull Luneth on those 7 tickets, but he'd be really fucking nice given what I have to work with here. So - do I save the tickets for something else down the road, say fuck it and pray for Luneth, or feed them into the BF banner so I can possibly get Karma faster and maybe pull a Tilith for later use?

Note that I have enough Elza's on my list to pull her every single time for a 200% Karma bonus with my own included and can very easily win every time.

Edit: Also have some other units of course, but not worth noting here. And I'm SERIOUSLY considering level up Garland's TM for Equip Greatsword just so I can fucking use my 2 Excaliburs and my Save the Queen.

Ha, my largest whale kicked me back when I swapped to Kefka.

I keep having this issue too lately :( So much lost time.

So an update

Uninstalled Memu, restarted computer, fresh install memu

Seems to be working ok for now but i wont know for sure until it runs for a few hours without crashing

So an update

Uninstalled Memu, restarted computer, fresh install memu

Seems to be working ok for now but i wont know for sure until it runs for a few hours without crashing

Cool, let me know how it goes for you. I assume you didn't touch any of the files? Just simply uninstalled and reinstalled?

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
-- After pulling my first Tilith earlier (!!!) I just pulled my 2nd Luna (I'll take the easier barrage tyvm) and a Roselia (???).

-- and OH HELL YES, c-murph! After staring at this same trust team (3 cecils, a lumille, and a locke) for 3 weeks I'm kinda excited to see a screen like that. WOOOOO

Cecil sure is an overachiever.

I killed him in the arena and when CoD starting attack VLC Fina he literally got right back up to defend her. He wasn't actually defending her because he was dead but his sprite was still in the way

Rixa

I already have one DW completed and another 4 Ludmilles. Be nice to have a mage team that can all fire two shots at once.

You start that journey girl!!

-- After pulling my first Tilith earlier (!!!) I just pulled my 2nd Luna (I'll take the easier barrage tyvm) and a Roselia (???).

-- and OH HELL YES, c-murph! After staring at this same trust team (3 cecils, a lumille, and a locke) for 3 weeks I'm kinda excited to see a screen like that. WOOOOO

Have fun :). My TM train at the moment is:
Luna / Luna / Chiz / Karl / Karl

I was planning to use 3 Lunas for one Barrage but getting 2nd Karl kinda changed priorities... (I have 7 Lunas).

How I wish I had 1 Zidane. I want to use my 2 Excaliburs that are literally collecting dust in 2 Firions.

Zalasta

Tried to pull a 2nd BF unit to help with the karma grind, no luck so far. Since I don't have any other physical attacker besides CoD, I still have to rely on a decent friend unit to help with Vargas. If anyone has a leveled Elza that wouldn't mind adding me, I would certainly appreciate the assist! 081,054,843

WarAdept

PVP has been pretty easy for me. Mages shred things to death in arena. I always hunt for CoDs. Easy kill with Tellahs Raise. Fuck your double Rising Suns.

c-murph

You start that journey girl!!

Left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot... ^_^

Ahaha, yeah I know right? I did DW/Lunge Combo/Growth Egg/Ultima/Barrage for my very first farm. It's crazy how long these take to farm.

December 17th too ambitious of an End Date? I plan on using refreshes and I'm probably going to half-ass the next couple of events and grab only the essentials (Trust Moogles, Tickets). Maybe a weapon or two. I already have like three Shining Splendors, Blood Sword, and whatever else the game gave up. I'm ok with weapons for now. I'll work on more TM weapons and Armour to buff my team after these guys finish. Really, the only other character I want is Tilith for now. So TM farming is probably going to be my priority while saving any extra lapis.

I could give two deep fried shits about that silly waifu girl, I need my Tilith!!

You and me both. Tilith is one of the ones I want for my team. Hopefully, she's not too much a challenge to get.

In a bit of a pickle and looking for some advice.

I have Refia & Tilith at 4* max and can only awaken one of them. Which should I awaken?

Is Tilith getting her 6* soon? This is the one thing keeping me from choosing.

So I realize I don't have anyone on GAF on my friends list yet despite sitting here regaling you all with my troll rainbow. So yeah, add me if you have space, I could use some stronger bodies. CoD current lead until I finish maxing luneth or one of the BF units.

We could try and you still would
>_>

Main acc: 936,875,612
Running cap 6* Luneth.

Alt acc: 984,103,344
Run Delita 6*. 88 currently but getting up there as I am just exp running now.

Added you guys :D

chrono01

Time for my afternoon multi-quote response session. Here we go!

So I said fuck it and decided to burn through Lapis to get enough Lapis to 5k pull from Missions, because I hadn't pulled a single BF unit yet.

So. Worth it.

Edit: Was also my first Rainbow crystal since like my first couple weeks of playing back in late August.
Congrats man. That is a very worthy pull for sure, and definitely worth your 5k Lapis!

Gratz, I'm so glad for you!

Sometime it feels so good to YOLO and get amazing results.
Thanks.

YOLO doesn't usually end up well for me, but this time it did (thankfully). It honestly surprised me. I didn't expect a gold crystal, let alone the Tilith I was after. If it had been another Galuf, I might have a phone-shaped dent in my wall right now.

Did another 10+1 and of course it was full of shadow and galuf.
I really hate Galuf. Everything about him bothers me. His stance, his name,. everything. And he KEEPS showing up. I'll have him at 100% TM without him seeing a single battle. I'm sorry for your loss. :/

Iam happy for this. Prolly not so many have grinded it, since its not highest tier TM.

Screenshot_20161112-002424.png

If you meet 3 Metal Gods, you get nice xp too:

Screenshot_20161112-100444.png
Screenshot_20161112-100459.png

I have low level 4* Karl in party and I can choose random Elza from the list and kill Vargas.
Power of Dual Cast and I just get Exdeath LB read for Vargas, guarantees Paralyze and other nice status ailments :D.
Congrats! It might be one of the lesser-discussed TM, but it's definitely useful (especially when paired with CoD, as you did). Nice work!

Did my 10 pull to spend the lapis I had on my Google Play account (since I play on my phone on Amazon now), and got Tilith(!), Karl and Seria, all in the same pull. Hell yea!

Now on my 8 NRG runs, I'm getting about 400 Karma if I have a BF friend unit.

I'm completely done on this banner now, though I'd have loved to get an Elza.

Can't believe I got 3 4* banner units on a single pull, pretty nuts.

Stuck my weak ass Tilith as my friend unit, just for the bonus. When this event is done, I have a decent Luneth to put up there.

Also got another Lenna in that pull, which was enough to max her TM, so now Refia has a sweet 70 SPR rod.
Congrats on the Tilith/Karl/Seria! Three separate banner characters in the same multi-pull, that's some incredible luck.

Similar to you, I want Elza, but I'm not going to chase her. I'm currently saving for the next few banners now, since I know I'll want to do daily pulls on them.

Daily pull Cecil

Agasgajakalksjsusgsgsis
Sorry. :(

But hey, at least it's not a Galuf!

Congrats!!! You are MORE than due that kind of luck.
Thanks. I guess these things really do balance themselves out eventually, haha.
Yay! Chrono finally snagged a healer!!

Got Arc from the daily summon, confused little boy! And Rydia with ticket... this BF banner is not kind to me.

Grats on the Tilith and Firion chrono, maybe your luck is starting to turn!
Thanks!

Yes, I hope this is where things turn around for me, but if not, I think I'll be okay. I don't expect constant nice pulls, it just gets depressing after a long stretch of not receiving anything of worth (especially when you use a lot of your stored Lapis/Tickets to pull more beyond just the daily). I have a well-balanced team of DPS/tank/healer, and while the DPS aren't those of the 5* base variety, I think I'll be able to manage.

I was mostly worried about grabbing an end-game healer, since Lenna eventually falls off (although giving her Dua Cast helps her a bit), so I was worried I wouldn't get either Refia or Tilith. I have Tilith now, so I can just relax and do my pulls, hoping for the best.

Oh fuck I missed this \o/ \o/ \o/

Grats grats grats \o/ \o/ \o/
Thanks, man.

Best accidental use of 500 Lapis!! Congrats!!!!

I added the three folks that sent requests. Had to delete the two folks that hadn't been on ages. I had one slot left after that. I went ahead and bought another 5 slots in case.
Yeah, I am entirely okay with the usage of 500 Lapis instead of that ticket I was originally going to spend. It's a mistake I would happily make again.

Congrats on the pull Chrono. It might not be the healer you wanted, but I hope it lifted some of the stress you were feeling.

Has anyone else noticed in the arena if you kill a unit while it's defending another unit you can't damage the unit it's defending even after it dies? It's been happening quite often now since everyone uses Cecil

Also, thanks to everyone on my list who pulled some of the banner events and are sharing them. It makes the event somewhat doable right now. I tried 2 tickets and got a Russel and Anzelm. I'll just wait for Orlandu...
Thanks!

She was actually the healer I wanted most, out of Refia and Tilith. I was going all-in on Refia, since I knew pulling Tilith would be a lot more difficult (with her gold crystal, shared with two other characters), and I wanted an endgame healer. When I didn't get Refia, all of my hope for getting Tilith was gone, but I ended up pulling her anyway. So yes, pleasant surprise. I still do want a Refia though. Maybe one day, that Choco-hugging gal will make her way to me.

As for your arena comment, I noticed that too, and it's irritating! Especially when I'm barraging with CoD and she keeps attacking the dead tank when there are other characters in the group that are still alive (and not currently being guarded). >_<

Ooooooohhhhhh this could be goo-

Are. You. Freaking. KIDDING ME?!?!?!

AGQHJDGGSJAJXGGSBAKXHWBXN

Still no bonus units *sob* And there goes my will to keep pulling.
No joke, I forgot this guy was even in-game.

I am so sorry, that has to be heart-breaking.

Daily pull......Tilith!!!!

Got every brave frontier units now.

Don't have to pull anymore unless I want Luneth...
Congrats! You got Elza too? If so, here. Have my seething jealousy.

Has the Chronobcurse finally been lifted?!?!? Yes it has, congrats!
What a terrible night to have a curse. And it was a terrible night.

Thanks, feels nice to be rewarded in-game again. it was a long stretch of nothing, so it's a somewhat unfamiliar feeling for me.

Thanks guys, it was pretty unpleasant. I mean, I knew I'd have terrible luck this banner, but that's just cruel. It touched a nerve something fierce, which made me end up doing something ill-advised in buying lapis to do an 11 pull, which ended up like this:

Okay, I feel a little better now. I guess rage pull works?
Tilith! \o/!!

I'm not sure if I congratulated you on your Tilith or not (if you posted earlier about getting her). So many have been having luck on that end, the names kind of blur together.

If I didn't..

Congrats on the Tilth! \o/

Gold crystal!

Garnet :/
She's useful, and one of the more rare characters. Congrats!

After a string of really unlucky pulls I got Tilith from a daily today. <3
\o/!

ifS7CdU.png

Safe travels, my friend.

You people are supposed to stop me from 11 pulling damnit!!
Stop you? You're in the wrong place, we only encourage people here. Speaking of, you should absolutely do a 10+1 pull. You know you want to.

Lyrian

Elza is so damn tempting right now.

I might cave and do an 11 pull myself soon just to give myself a shot at her

You know what's broken about Elza?

Not her skillset, her LB, or those crazy debuffs alone.

Nope.

It's that exclusive materia/ability "Tablet of Ruin". THAT is frigging broken.

20% ATK buff is indeed nice, but also giving her High Tide?

LOL, she's practically what I envisioned the Rydia system to be. If her LB is up (which becomes trivially easy to fill), and there are at least 3 opponents in the encounter, then her AoE LB generates enough crystals to FULLY REFILL HER LB BAR COMPLETELY. So, she can do that over and over and over again, for ZERO MP.

THAT is frigging broken.

I have Refia & Tilith at 4* max and can only awaken one of them. Which should I awaken?

Tillith 6* is a long, long way away on Global.

Whales

Banned

tilith 6* is like a few months away, I would level refia first

Kouriozan

Just realized the FF 5 event might be pretty soon if the next one is an exploration, thus I need to get awakening mats for 2 Exdeath and Bartz (and then level them), we really need the labyrinth right now.

SeanTSC

Shantotto #12 from a ticket.

I have more of them than I'd ever conceivably use. I guess theoretically I can equip the shit out of my 5 Arcs. I don't even have an ExDeath or a Kefka, just 5 freaking Arcs and a Tellah.

Ummm I would say Refia so that in upcoming content you have a healer that can handle the next wave of content and events and grind out Tiliths materials

chrono01

Listen to the fine folk above me. Awaken/level Refia first, as she's immediately useful. Tilith is only truly great when she gets her 6* awakening, which is likely a couple months away on Global. You'll have more than enough time to level her gradually over time.

You know what's broken about Elza?

Not her skillset, her LB, or those crazy debuffs alone.

Nope.

It's that exclusive materia/ability "Tablet of Ruin". THAT is frigging broken.

20% ATK buff is indeed nice, but also giving her High Tide?

LOL, she's practically what I envisioned the Rydia system to be. If her LB is up (which becomes trivially easy to fill), and there are at least 3 opponents in the encounter, then her AoE LB generates enough crystals to FULLY REFILL HER LB BAR COMPLETELY. So, she can do that over and over and over again, for ZERO MP.

THAT is frigging broken.

Tillith 6* is a long, long way away on Global.

Damn man.

I think i really want Elza even though I dont really need her THAT bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom