• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiaaa

Refia level 100. Felt bad dropping Lenna at 85, but Refia being a straight upgrade is too hard to pass up.

Has anyone gotten the 100 streak trophy yet for Arena?

Well then. I guess I learned my lesson. I'm thinking NRG refills for TM farming is a much better way to be spending lapis after this pull.

I feel so bad for you. Those are some shitty pulls.

They need to fix the gacha system. Total BS that you got 3x gold crystals and all of them gave 4 *max units.

chrono01

Well then. I guess I learned my lesson. I'm thinking NRG refills for TM farming is a much better way to be spending lapis after this pull.
This picture shows everything that's wrong with the current summoning system. The only thing missing is a rainbow crystal breaking, showing a 3* base-awakened as the 5*.

Sorry. :(

Xion86

Refia finally at 100!!

Leena,Tellah you both have been great, but it's time for Refia to shine. Will miss Leena though!

That makes my new team:
Cecil, Kefka, Luneth, Refia, Cloud of Darkness.

Keeping Kefka over Arc for Hyperdrive, Trine and his limit break.

Now I'm going to concentrate on the event...but still not impressed that I'll get less drops just because I don't have anyone from this banner...:(

Lyrian

Refia finally at 100!!

Leena,Tellah you both have been great, but it's time for Refia to shine. Will miss Leena though!

Those are the exact same two units I am going to retire when Refia gets leveled up.

What is the best level to farm for karma. Do Metal Gods appear on anything other "a champion ablaze"?

Champions Ablaze, by far.

Metal gods can appear on Hero of Fire or Champions Ablaze, but they are quite rare, as if they show up, they will appear as an added floor right before Vargus. The estimated rate of the extra floor showing up is around 10%.

On Hero of Fire, the extra floor will contain 1 metal god (+1000 base karma).
On Champions Ablaze, the extra floor will randomly contain between 1 - 3 metal gods (+1000, 2000, or 3000 base karma).

tariniel

I cant believe that this is your first 4* maria after all this time playing
How the fuck did you not have a 4* Maria already lol

That's only the 2nd maria I've ever got, the only one I got before was 3*.

This was only my 2nd 11-pull ever, the first I did on the facebook banner which was almost as bad as this one was. All of my luck comes from tickets and dailies which is what I should stick with. RIP 5k lapis. I do have 15 more tickets stocked up. Should I do it?!

Are there any OP Elzas around willing to add me for Karma bonus points? I usually main Lightning but right now I have Tilith as my friend unit to help others get bonus.

Valentus

Started leveling my bartz. It sucks that we cant have access to the Champion belts but that Mercedes and her axe...

After ffv batch i think that nobody can have excuses to not have a competitive party.

Refia/tilith
Exdeath
Bartz
Cloud of darkness
Cecil

Thats a pretty solid team with units that we have from the begining.

The reworked pull rate system was implemented before or after Orlandu / Titus???

Final Fantasy 6 batch. Thats like 2 months after orlandu and 1 month after tidus.

leehom

Arena is depressing. Running into fights vs a stacked 6* team only to almost always have them go first and demolish me. If I could go first, I might have a chance, but nope, always second.

Lightning is crazy OP. Any kind of blitz = 2k damage.

leehom

After ffv batch i think that nobody can have excuses to not have a competitive party.

Refia/tilith
Exdeath
Bartz
Cloud of darkness
Cecil

Thats a pretty solid team with units that we have from the begining.

Never pulled a Cecil between two accounts and only a couple of days ago pulled a WoL. Never pulled a Ex-death either between two accounts. Refia took me 48 pulls........
Have CoD and Bartz, although Bartz barely does any damage.

Jeffrey

man it feels like all friends have at least 1 5* base unit :/

Maybe i should whale... someday...

after performance reviews though!

Annnnd done with the event. Got the Moogle, Weapons, Elza TM, Tickets, Cactuars, SQ, cheap 6* mats and 2 Guardian Authority. In my last 10 runs I ran into 4 packs of Gods which was more than I had seen in my first 100 runs. Event still sucks ass and back to my regular scheduled TM runs...peace out Grand Gaia!

Syntsui

I hope they increase ExDeath rate on FF V banner (they didn't do that for CoD this time, so there's a chance it won't happen) , I've been wanting him for a while.

After this tedious event I'll focus entirely on getting the dual cast ready, then I'll get Lenna's Staff + Arc's Rod + At least 4 30% MAG. I need to get rid of them ASAP as they are using dozens of unit spaces.

EDarkness

That's some nice resistance... now add a Minerva Bustier for pure evil~

That's what I'm trying to get. One of my trust master units. I think Cloud in that will be pretty beastly. Trying to decide whether to start working on Zidane or should I hold off.

Did my daily pull and got Fran. At this rate, I think I'm going to end up unintentionally getting her TM since I've been pulling her a lot more recently. I haven't run into many Metal Gods. I realized I can check at the start by hitting the Menu button. That way I won't be disappointed later on. Heh, heh.

Also finally replaced Lenna with Refia and she holds up much better...especially in this event.

Congrats to everyone who pulled Tilith! I don't think I'm gonna end up getting any of the units on this banner. Hopefully I'll get luckier on future ones.

I can't believe what I'm gonna say, but I have to. I really want to pull a Russel so I can get bladeblitz. There, I said it.

Same here. I'd love to give that to Cloud. Strangely enough, I haven't gotten Russel in a LONG time. Usually it's Vivi...then Fran.

Pejo

Holy shit, I got my first run in with metal gods on the 8 NRG event stage! So it does happen. Got a nice little boost of 5k karma from that stage alone. Neat!

Also, bought the spear and sword, all the gigantaurs, and starting on that materia that boosts you at 50% HP. Should be a super useful thing to throw on DKC.

Since I have 3 bonus units and usually a bonus friend right now, this event shouldn't actually be all that bad. Going for one of the materia, then trust moogle, then I'll grab all the tickets/quartz/etc. I really need a 6* mage. I love Kefka, but his HP just sucks so hard compared to the rest of my team now (including Refia).

Really happy with my Refia's MP and SPR stats. I get about 1600 hp healed on Curaja, and have MP for days.

PSkC9gT.png

Lyrian

Refia/tilith
Exdeath
Bartz
Cloud of darkness
Cecil

Yup. That's a laundry list of just about every white whale (outside of Zidane and Garnet) that I am still missing.

Iceman829

It looks like due to my insomnia I've managed to sneak into the top 3k of arena. I have about a 60 win streak now and I think I have most of the basic tis down.

My squad is CoD, Tellah, Kefka, Cecil and Refia. It gives me 2 raises, 2 osmose, 2 curaja, and a Maneater barrage unit.

If opponent has a CoD I use full heal with Refia to kill the unit and then osmose the top 2 dps units to nullify their use. CoD is on barrage duty all day. Osmose is great to make elza, lightning, luneth or any unity worthless. Without mp all they can do is attack.

As a mentioned earlier and Chrono noticed as well. If you kill a tank while they are guarding all further attacks to the unit that were being protected won't land. If I expect to kill Cecil with a blizzaga chain I'll hold off barrage to get full use out of it. Some of the full 6* whale squads can go late in the rounds and it's best not to lose because of a bug.

It seems like you still win with more units alive. This is where my 2 raise approach has helped. I was obliterated by a back to back attack due to rng spins, but I was able to recover with raises and cures from all my units. So basically if you lack offensive units you can still construct a defensive unit

I know most of this is common knowledge, but I figured I would share what I've seen. It also gave me something to do on my train ride home

Xion86

Annnnd done with the event. Got the Moogle, Weapons, Elza TM, Tickets, Cactuars, SQ, cheap 6* mats and 2 Guardian Authority. In my last 10 runs I ran into 4 packs of Gods which was more than I had seen in my first 100 runs. Event still sucks ass and back to my regular scheduled TM runs...peace out Grand Gaia!

Nice one! I've got a longgg way to go, think I'll be going at it until it ends :(

Elzaaaaaaaa!!!!

Decided to pull with a few tickets and lapis. Gold to rainbow!

Squad is Lightning for dps , Elza for dps and break, DKC for dps but will either be replaced by Orlandu or 6* Agrias, Refia/Tilith for heals!

Damn lucky!!!!

I've only has ran into a pack of two metal gods twice, and come across a solo one once. And I've been running this thing non stop since it started. Hopefully I'll get lucky and start finding more.

Folstern

Spent some saved Lapis and ended up getting ExDeath (my first), two Cecil, another Locke, two Chizuru, 2 Tilith and 2 Karl so I am overall very pleased. Still searching for a decent 5* base attacker though.

I'm probably in the minority for liking the way karma is done with these events. Anything that gives people a reason to break out more than just OP teams is fine by me.

Any reason to keep more than one Tilith or Karl besides using them for the karma boost?

Muku

Europa went down like a chump with CoD and Luneth at cap 6*. Damn son here I was prepping for the worst.

Guess it's time to farm the Blood Sword mats!

chrono01

Nice work! That was fast. I get so few Metal Gods, it's taking me a while. >_<

Elzaaaaaaaa!!!!

Squad is Lightning for dps , Elza for dps and break, DKC for dps but will either be replaced by Orlandu or 6* Agrias, Refia/Tilith for heals!
Congrats man!

Elza, Lightning and Dark Knight Cecil, all on a single account? I am officially jealous. Happy for you, though!

I aim for the weaker fruit in Arena, Streak > Ratio
Same here, but mostly 'cause I'm aiming for that 100-streak trophy. All of this talk about crashes is worrying me though. I'm getting close to 50 wins now, I'd hate for the crash to happen now...

Spent some saved Lapis and ended up getting ExDeath (my first), two Cecil, another Locke, two Chizuru, 2 Tilith and 2 Karl so I am overall very pleased. Still searching for a decent 5* base attacker though.

I'm probably in the minority for liking the way karma is done with these events. Anything that gives people a reason to break out more than just OP teams is fine by me.

Any reason to keep more than one Tilith or Karl besides using them for the karma boost?
That's an insane list of pulls there, some really nice characters.

As for keeping more than one Tilith/Karl, you might want to do it since they have useful TM's. I know I'd never fuse them away if I had a duplicate.

Europa went down like a chump with CoD and Luneth at cap 6*. Damn son here I was prepping for the worst.

Guess it's time to farm the Blood Sword mats!
Congrats!

You just reminded me that I have to do more of the Coliseum. Every since the Arena hit, I've kind of been neglecting it. >_<

Lyrian

Wow, that was fast. The Metal Gods were with you.

Elzaaaaaaaa!!!!

Congrats!

I aim for the weaker fruit in Arena, Streak > Ratio

Yup. Streak > Ratio until I hit that Gold streak trophy. After that, it doesn't matter.

For people that have a bunch of 5* base units, how much have you spent on the game so far? Or is it all luck xD

For me, nothing, outside of the Early Bird pack -- which was Google Survey credit.

It's ALL luck. Spending money just gives the player more chances to be "lucky" in the game than someone who doesn't. Every crystal pull has the same odds for a F2P player as it does for the largest whale in the universe.

Syntsui

Yeah guys, go for the weakest looking adversary always. I decided to get cocky and my first loss was against 2 Luneth + 1 Lightning + Leo.

First turn the RNG decided they should use their best attacks and they killed my Healer and mage. Next turn they used barfira. My Luneth had Chirijiraden, so he became useless. From them on there was nothing I could do.

chrono01

It's ALL luck. Spending money just gives the player more chances to be "lucky" in the game than someone who doesn't. Every crystal pull has the same odds for a F2P player as it does for the largest whale in the universe.
This.

The only difference between a P2P and F2P'er is P2P users have more hooks in the RNG sea. The individual chance to pull out something great are the same.

...Unless they start doing bundles that guarantee you certain things.

Eidjinn

11 pull... Tilith! And.. that's it.

Finally I'll be able to help gaffers!

Also, I finally beaten that damm Vargas "God"!

Team: Cecil, Cod, Refia, Vaan and ExDeath.

Any way to improve my chances? Maybe include a lv. 1 Tilith?

c-murph

man it feels like all friends have at least 1 5* base unit :/

Maybe i should whale... someday...

after performance reviews though!

I've gotten a rainbow on every banner but this one so far and have yet to get a 5* base unit... Feels bad man.

11 pull... Tilith! And.. that's it.

Finally I'll be able to help gaffers!

Also, I finally beaten that damm Vargas "God"!

Team: Cecil, Cod, Refia, Vaan and ExDeath.

Any way to improve my chances? Maybe include a lv. 1 Tilith?

Congrats. I'm still waiting for mine...

Whales

Banned
any super stacked elza I could add?

would be nice to be able to beat the boss but hes hard to me without a super geared companion, but then I don't get any bonus :/

man this event is gonna be long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom