• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyrian

Yeah, she's equal to both Luneth and Lightning right now without Dual Wield and more powerful than either if you have it as far as I can tell. That's for single targets anyway. Lightning would have her versatility advantage and Luneth still has an AOE attack making him a little more useful if you need to take a bunch down.

She'd probably be low-90s, maybe sub-80s in JP right now though. lol

She's got some easily identifiable (likely intentional) areas of improvement.

-- Lack of Dual Wield
-- Lack of any special effects/buffs/debuffs on her LB.

No clue what standard 7* unit buffs would be (greater auto refresh?).

-- Does multiple forms of LB haste stack?

Elza is odd (at least on Global), as her exclusive materia grants High Tide, and her best skill grants Hyper. Would they stack? Seems like they should by design. The Hyper buff icon does show up in battle when Madness Rush is used on her.

Shouta

How can I make DKC viable? Right now I really don't like him. Then again, I only have one TM (blade mastery) so far, working on my second (85% DH). I'm also grinding 2 DC, Saburikifidiki and Rising Sun. After that, I plan on grinding DW (just got Zidane a few days ago), 2 barrages, another DH and probably DKC's TM or another blade mastery.

Dark Knight Cecil is a char you don't want to use Dual-Wield on unless you have a maxed healer with Araise/Arise (however it's spelled). It's because if you use his Souleater attack, he basically dies every turn in after he does it twice. If you have say, Refia, you can just rez him with full life when that happens.

I'd say put Blade Mastery, Dual-hand (assuming that's your 85% one) and as much attack power as you can on him. Use Souleater and then make sure to heal him afterwards. You can put Barrage on him for regular damage when you don't want to Souleater.

DKC becomes SUPER powerful in JP after ability enhancements though. Souleater becomes 1500% damage (750% with -100% Dark Resistance) , he restores health every turn (up to 10,000) and gets an additional 20% attack. By the time he gets that, there'll be also healers/support that have Reraise so he can Dual-Wield with impunity. Closing a chain with Souleater is dumb damage, like not even Orlandu can match him.

How does weapon mastery work with dual wield? Is it only applied to the main weapon or the best weapon? I had a gungir and a 70 at spear equipped with Elza and when I put a 2nd gungir I only gained 20 atk. I thought I would gain 30 because of the 50% bonus

The bonus is only applied once for the weapon and it's against your base attack, not the weapon itself.

leehom

DKC becomes SUPER powerful in JP after ability enhancements though. Souleater becomes 1500% damage (750% with -100% Dark Resistance) , he restores health every turn (up to 10,000) and gets an additional 20% attack. By the time he gets that, there'll be also healers/support that have Reraise so he can Dual-Wield with impunity. Closing a chain with Souleater is dumb damage, like not even Orlandu can match him.
Thanks, that gives some hope that he can have some utility. So his good abilities are the ones that consume hp?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
3 pulls - no Banner unit :-/

Crazy how many pulls you need to do to get even a single Banner unit - they really know what they were doing...making sure every player has to spend most Tickets and Lapis from Missions to effectively farm this event.

leehom

Some luck finally came my way. Used daily and ticket, nothing good. Bought a ticket with 1k karma and finally got a banner character, Karl. Used Karl in event dungeon and hit metal king back to back (5 total). Wow...hit metal gods again, 3 out of 4 runs. This time only 2. Total 7.

Rixa

Daily Rakshasa... I have 3 now. Somehow hoping they would make it 6* unsucky unit..

Tix Amarant... I have 2 now, that +30% HP TM sounds nice for tank, but ehh.

Syntsui

I just can't stop being impressed by Elza whenever I use her from a friend. I know I won't pull her but I'll keep doing the dailies, it's idiotic but you never know what the RNG can do....

EDarkness

I just can't stop being impressed by Elza whenever I use her from a friend. I know I won't pull her but I'll keep doing the dailies, it's idiotic but you never know what the RNG can do....

Soooo true. I just want a base 5* character. I really don't care who....

Raika

Daily: Rydia
Ticket: Edgar #3

The game is pretty much telling me to use the Edgar meme strat at this point. :v

EDIT: Ticket #2 gave me Seria, another one of my faves from BF. More bonus ftw! \o/

Daily: Russell, oh boy!

Debating on whether it's worth wasting the ticket on or if I should just cut my losses and only do daily pulls. Still no banner unit here as well.

Daily was a gold crystal Fran. Sumnabitch.

Since I pulled Tilith already, I'm just going to do the dailies and save my tickets. I have 8 saved up right now and will most likely have enough lapis for an 11 pull when a good banner comes along.

Outside of a solid physical attacker, I'm very happy with my main team right now. BCL is my only DPS unit, and while I definitely want someone better, she's crazy good for this event so I can't complain.

Xion86

So glad I got my new team maxed up yesterday, now it's down to repeating this awful event until it ends so I have chance at the decent items. Such a stupid move that banner units give you more drops, just to make you pull more. I'm not bothered about the current banner so only sticking to Daily pulls, but I really want the Mog shop items...

Trying to build my Areana streak back up after my iPad disconnect too...sticking to Android only for that.

Xion86

Daily pull: Edgar

I've cleared out a lot of slots fro my friends list to add more people here, send across a request:

Xion - 518, 334, 204
(Have GAF in your name somewhere)

scarlet

Last ticket from king mog got me Seria. Not Tilith, but I'll take it to help me farm this event.

Edit: set it as my leader, let's see how many people remove me lol.

c-murph

Daily: Russel... Well, that was expected.

Ticket from log-in: Gold Crystal... Plz be Tilith, plz be Tilith, plz be Tilith...

Gold to Rainbow...

HFF1eCC.png

Plz be 5* Tilith, plz be 5* Tilith, plz be 5* Tilith...

6G004Km.png

I ain't even mad. 5 Rainbow crystals. First 5* base unit!

I got a new waifu to compete with Fencer.

CCIE

Banned
Another Shantotto today... like I said, one good banner, one bad. I'm done pulling dailies, and I will save my two dozen tickets for the next banner. Hoping for FFXIII

Syntsui

Daily: Russel... Well, that was expected.

Ticket from log-in: Gold Crystal... Plz be Tilith, plz be Tilith, plz be Tilith...

Gold to Rainbow...

HFF1eCC.png

Plz be 5* Tilith, plz be 5* Tilith, plz be 5* Tilith...

6G004Km.png

I ain't even mad. 5 Rainbow crystals. First 5* base unit!

I got a new waifu to compete with Fencer.
Now I'm jealous.

Xion86

Game crashed when loading the Arena match, there goes the streak once again...thought I'd risk one more on my iPad, I said I wouldn't...sigh..

Grats Syntsui! (Hopefully you're on my friends list)

CCIE are you still using Megan or quit that account now?

sasuke_91

So now you get 50 Lapis in every single mission huh... That's kinda cool.
You have to redo every single mission on the World Map though.

Daily - Shantotto... I really need to start fusing her at this point

Ticket - Miyuki No 2

ehhh not the worst pulls i suppose. Really itching to 11 pull

Also MEMU update. Yeah still crashing just like before.... Im not sure what to do. Basically am unable to TM farm without just straight hovering over the damn thing

This sucks

lasjfjasf game STAHP!!!! Daily/ticket both Seria...wtf FFBE this clingy bitch needs to go away. Gimme Karl dammit just a single blue haired weird looking dude...come on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom