• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
This event is BS.

Have done maybe 30+ runs and not a single metal god yet.

How in the hell am I supposed to gain enough karma if everything in this event is rng based? To make is worse you also need BF characters to even gain anything of note, even though the amount is minuscule.

Such a stupid event.

It is BS. I went 100 runs and saw 3 packs of Gods however then I went 10 more runs and saw 4. It's all RNG but honestly they should have a 10% encounter rate to make the event no suck total ass.

Lyrian

Hmm doesnt let me increase it to 4 but I could try bumping up the memory to 3

Older dual core CPU, then?

Still, I think the issue with FFBE is still more of a memory leak problem than anything else. I've been hesitant to try bumping RAM to 4 GB, as I'm not sure how well FFBE is coded to be a 64 bit app and not a 32 bit app.

Haven't had any severe memory issues since the last patch, but still better safe than sorry.

Now, those pre-battle Arena crashes I occasionally experience scare me. Seen too many pics of people lose their streaks because of crashes and I keep waiting for it to happen to me (crashes before clicking the confirm battle message won't break a streak). Rebooting the app every time before burning Arena orbs in paranoia.

CCIE

Banned
Just so you guys are aware, only using my Lightning account. The other I have decided to let go. Can't keep up

Both have Megan as the name, so please don't delete the wrong one. Lightning is my lead

Syntsui

The MeMu problem I'm facing is the game closing with no message of error at all, nothing I did resolve this so TM farming through the night is impossible :(

Whales

Banned
Man I want elza so bad

Just used Lyrian's and she completely destroyed the boss, meanwhile my scrub lightning cant even deal damage

Holy crap Chilly! Just saw your pull, and that is just disgusting. I'm so sorry

Be of good cheer. If science teaches us anything, it teaches us to accept our failures, as well as our successes, with quiet dignity and grace.

akjhshgdskhjagdkhajsdgfkaksjdkhjsgkhjgdkhagkjhadjakdjgskjdas

Lyrian

Just so you guys are aware, only using my Lightning account. The other I have decided to let go. Can't keep up

Both have Megan as the name, so please don't delete the wrong one. Lightning is my lead

Thanks for the heads-up.

The MeMu problem I'm facing is the game closing with no message of error at all, nothing I did resolve this so TM farming through the night is impossible :(

That's the memory leak bug, and how it manifests in a crash on Memu/Nox.

Man I want elza so bad

Just used Lyrian's and she completely destroyed the boss, meanwhile my scrub lightning cant even deal damage

Mine is peasant-tier compared to Valentus's Elza. Adding only a Dual Wield (Zidane, where are you?) to Elza takes her damage from crazy to world-annihilating. Whenever he shows up on the friends list, I just use my Elza to set up his Elza and then watch the universe end. One madness rush from him then solos Vargas, and ends up overkilling him by about 300-350k damage.

I just shake my head over the stupidly enormous numbers that show up on the screen.

Whales

Banned
woooow
PUrjP7X.jpg

what were the chances of me moaning to get elza, then getting a rainbow and it ends up being tilith T_T leave me alone you stupid goddess I already have you

tuffymon

I'm almost done buying everything but the MAG +15% from the King, rofl.
Let's get that materia then.

Jeeze, what's your run total vs god encounter? I'm struggling to either buy all tickets or nab the moogle first...

grats on Tilith, although what a massive image.

tuffymon

17 Gods/57 Vargas, most of the time I had an Elza companion, so 400% bonus with my party (Karl x2/Seria/Tilith/Lightning)

44/6, After the first god showing (3x, before any boosting T.T). Since then, I have always brought an Elza, and used my Karl... At least we have a lot of time still.

Valentus

Man I want elza so bad

its not the unit, are the equipment (and im not talking about weapons)

You people must realize that if you want a op unit (whatever it is) you must equip it good.

Black Cowl
Brave Suit
Blade Mastery
Bracer (champion belts in the future)
Equip L Sword

makes a normal unit a great unit.

That scrub lightning of yours with black cowl, blade mastery and 1 bracer can become a massive damage dealer.

Its all about the equip, not the unit (youll see my bartz when he gets the 6star evo)

ZangBa

I really need that event with Metal Cactuars in the friend summon pool. I've had max friend points for months waiting for this.

Syntsui

You people must realize that if you want a op unit (whatever it is) you must equip it good.

Black Cowl
Brave Suit
Blade Mastery
Equip L Sword

That scrub lightning of yours with black cowl, blade mastery and 1 bracer can become a massive damage dealer.

Its all about the equip, not the unit (youll see my bartz when he gets the 6star evo)
This is all irrelevant for Elza in this event, scrubs with 200 atk are all I need to 1 turn Vargas.

That 50% debuff is gamebreaking right now. She could have 0 Atk and she would still be the mvp of the matches lol.

Lyrian

Black Cowl
Brave Suit
Blade Mastery
Equip L Sword

Clothes make the person, as the cliche goes.

Although I wouldn't necessarily say that it's all about the equip. Rather, the unit represents potential, and the equip leverages that potential. As you have demonstrated many times now, any unit can become crazy powerful. But a 5* base has the potential for much higher ceiling than a 3* base does.

So, yeah, a TM geared 5* base, like Lightning, can truly become a Destroyer of Worlds.

Whales

Banned

Black Cowl
Brave Suit
Blade Mastery
Equip L Sword

That's true, I realize that. I just wish I had a unit with a break move like her (-50% defense is nuts) because I have no one with full break in my team except ingus, but he sucks.

Thats why that rainbow tilith hurts, anyone else would have been happy but since I already had a 4* tilith... Feels like a waste, her TM is not particularly good either

Lyrian

I really need that event with Metal Cactuars in the friend summon pool. I've had max friend points for months waiting for this.

It's going to be a looooooong while, we just had it 2? weeks ago.

Maze should be coming soon, hopefully.

This is all irrelevant for Elza in this event, scrubs with 200 atk are all I need to 1 turn Vargas.

That 50% debuff is gamebreaking right now. She could have 0 Atk and she would still be the mvp of the matches lol.

The fact that her debuff is not tied strictly to her and everyone on the team can enjoy its benefits is gamebreaking. Wiping out half of a high-defense boss's DEF makes any physical unit into an instant nuclear cannon. It's a bit much, that's for sure.

Celegus

Bleh FF5 banner is okay I guess I am more excited about Exdeath getting his 6* personally. Will do a few pulls for Gilgamesh but honestly units are going to continue to outclass each other so if you have Elza/Lightning/Luneth not sure why you would full on chase him. His TM is great though. No real interest in Faris or Mercedes.

Don't have any of those and I'm stocking up trust moogles if I manage to get him. Hoping Bartz also has a rate up because I need doublehand for Garland. Will definitely throw a lot of lapis at this banner so I hope it's next! I did get an Exdeath on the FF3 banner which is awesome!

I want you all to prepare for Wednesday night or Thursday night or whenever this banner ends. If I don't pull her by then, I will fucking live stream pulls until I get her lol

Rixa

BF Banner is only one week? Event is 2 weeks right?

Gilgamesh and actually his TM sounds so nice but yeah no chances to get one.

Acerac

Banned

Never gonna do a 10 pull til they change how they work. Such nonsense.

On the plus side I'm nearly done with this BF event. Got some tank TMs, weapons, tickets and a few other necessities and am gonna call it. Wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be, especially since I entirely lack BF units.

Please someone stop me from pulling more for Karl.....or does anyone know if a unit with a comparable TM will come eventually. I have one Fencer already for 1 atk up ability.

Syntsui

Please someone stop me from pulling more for Karl.....or does anyone know if a unit with a comparable TM will come eventually. I have one Fencer already for 1 atk up ability.
FF Zero has another unit with 20% ATK Materia (3* even) , stop pulling for Karl.

*this is according to Cleic's comments on the banner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom