• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raika

Dr.-Who.gif

I am sorry.

Broseybrose

Sorry Chilly... You have to learn to feel when your luck is hot or cold. If you KNOW you arent gonna pull anything good, then why do you pull?
I know why!
Srsly, sorry man.

You know what bugs me? Trying to keep my rank in arena (30 consecutive wins, never lost), while still finishing up the colloseum! Im on ADV S-4 and I want that Blood Sword.

Oddly enough I'm not as furious as I was on Friday and these pulls are WITHOUT QUESTION some of the worst that can be pulled.

I'll give the game a few more chances with pulls.

Lyrian

OMG. That pull is pure nightmare fuel.

Yeah, going to agree with Shintoki. Karma will come back around on the Emporer banner.

Zalasta

My condolences Chilly, my luck hasn't been great this banner either, count me in the daily Russell group.

I did pull the trigger and invested my hard earned karma in all of the metal gigantaurs from the event. Leveled Luneth to 100. Now with CoD, Vargas is cake and I can take a friend BF unit for extra bonus. Too bad I have lousy luck with metal gods, only seen it 3x so far.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Shit....sry Chilly and Azuran :-/

Especially Chillys 11 pull reminds me of mine from the Cecil Banner. RNG will RNG - hope you have more luck next time.

KeRaSh

God damnit Gumi. They are so stingy with the event currency that it sometimes doesn't even apply the bonus from friend units. Just had Elza with me and only got the bonus from my Tilith. This is the second time it happened to me.

Valentus

chilly, my lapis are with you buddy (just literally...) youll get your shine, now or in the next batch, dont give up, we are with you.

Now speaking of the next batch (im sure is FFV, because the other 2 possible batches are FFXIII and part 1 of FFZero and both are mog king grind... And i dont think Global will get the Secret of Mana batch) what can we expect of the 3 new units?

Faris:

-Full Break User
-Provoke user, so she can sorta tank? (she cant equip heavy armor and heavy shield though...)
-Has EVO MAG+10 and EVO MAG+20
-However, he cant equip staffs...?
-But she can equip swords, so could be a good experiment to test evo damage with 4 ingus TMs?
-Her TM is so niche (materia, 50% more damage to Aquans & Dragons)

So, having a full break user and if you are not Lyrian, this unit is kinda useless...

Mercedes:

-Pirate girl, everybody loves pirate girls (FARIS IS A PRINCESS NOT A PIRATE, SHE LEFT HER CREW TO DIE OF STARVATION)
-146 base ATK at 6star. Same value as Luneth/Elza and 1 more than Lightning
- Can equip daggers, swords, Axes and Hammers.
- Cant equip Shields (so she must be a dual weild / Doublehanded user)
- Innate barrage
- Axe Mastery (+50% atk with axes)
- Her most powerfull attack is a cut through with reduction of water resistance instead of DEF.
- +20% ATK +20% HP
- TM is a 125 ATK water Axe, the most powerful weapon in global at that moment.

Good unit in Vanilla form, Monster unit with TMs.

Gilgamesh:

-149 base ATK, highest value in global at that moment.
- Can equip all weapons. ALL
- Cant equip hats and shirts, so no black cowl or brave suit (!!!!!)
- Jump, High Jump
- +20% ATK
- AOE 180% damage with 50% def ignore
- AOE 200% wind damage
- Weapon collector. (+40% ATK with katanas, +30% ATK with swords, +20% ATK with great swords)
- 3x100% hits to one enemy (not random like barrage or elza's)
- His TM is Genji Glove (accesory, +10% ATK/MAG, Dual Weild), better than dual weild because you can use that materia slot on other things.

The best unit of global, and a total monster. Weapon Collector can make you get a +140% ATK (40% Katana + 50% blade mastery + 30% Swords + 20% innate ATK)

To make a highlight of how much ATK can have gilgamesh right now:

149 Base
98 Sakurafubuki
120 Excalibur
30 ATK+20
89 Weapon Collector (40 katana + 20 great sword)
75 Blade Mastery
14 Dark Helm
60 2xBracers
60 2xATK+20 Materias (fencer or karl)
51 Ifrit

Total: 746 ATK

However, a 590 ATK cloud of darkness still do more damage to humans than Gilgamesh, take note of that.

Also, upgrade of bartz and exdeath

Gilgamesh right now isnt a big upgrade of Luneth or Elza, but with newer equipment and materias, gilgamesh with outclass lightning and luneth in a blink, if we talk about raw damage.

Conclussion of this batch: its Exvius Christmas!

Thanks Valentus /brofist

There is of course something deep within me telling me to stop pulling for her.

But I can't, I can't let THEM WIN

What is money after all, its the fucking principle!!!

so many units will be available to build and spec out...

Damn son

I want them all. Im guessing the FF5 event will have unit bonuses as well? I should really get my units ready >.>

My bartz, Exdeath and Galuf arent built up at all

Lenna is all i got lol

Lyrian

Sooo any tips an how i can diagnose and fix my Memu issue

its so bizarre. nothing has changed and yet its basically broken

I've never had any problems with Memu.

Have you tried allocating additional processor cores and memory? (I give mine all 4 processor cores and 3 GB of RAM, just like top-end Android phones).

mikemandey

I assume Gilgamesh and friends will be released late Nov / early Dec? It's tempting. Unfortunately my money will go to FF XV first :/

I've never had any problems with Memu.

Have you tried allocating additional processor cores and memory? (I give mine all 4 processor cores and 3 GB of RAM, just like top-end Android phones).

Hmm doesnt let me increase it to 4 but I could try bumping up the memory to 3

This event is BS.

Have done maybe 30+ runs and not a single metal god yet.

How in the hell am I supposed to gain enough karma if everything in this event is rng based? To make is worse you also need BF characters to even gain anything of note, even though the amount is minuscule.

Such a stupid event.

I'm considering just giving up on it at this point because there is no fun to be had here.

Bleh FF5 banner is okay I guess I am more excited about Exdeath getting his 6* personally. Will do a few pulls for Gilgamesh but honestly units are going to continue to outclass each other so if you have Elza/Lightning/Luneth not sure why you would full on chase him. His TM is great though. No real interest in Faris or Mercedes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom