• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

tariniel

Does anyone have an Elza I can bring to the event to help get more Karma that can duo the vent with my average Lightning?

Gah!!!! Memu crashed after just two runs when I went to bed :( I already uninstalled/reinstalled it, added the VM processing via BIOS and upped the processing power for it but it made no difference... I just saw the recommendation to Rob who's having the same issue so I went ahead and upped it to use 4 processors and 3GB of memory. This is getting silly. So many TM hours wasted...so many...

Awesome not quite as good but good enough to not waste anymore on this banner.

I also started to share my Elza she is only level 80 5* I am out of Cactuars and I am not running M. Coast I gave her the best stuff I have for her right now but when I run arena I switch it back to CoD for a bit so if you choose her and she weak as shit...that is why.

Gah!!!! Memu crashed after just two runs when I went to bed :( I already uninstalled/reinstalled it, added the VM processing via BIOS and upped the processing power for it but it made no difference... I just saw the recommendation to Rob who's having the same issue so I went ahead and upped it to use 4 processors and 3GB of memory. This is getting silly. So many TM hours wasted...so many...

Yeah

Overnight TM farming is a wadh for the time being :(

Did Nox ever get updated and fixed? Im not sure if any solutions exist outside of waiting for the game to get patched again

Xion86

I've decided to run the event to get all of the tickets at the very least....SOMEONE STOP ME FROM USING THEM FOR TILITH NO YOU CAN'T STOP ME

Chilly, I saw your pulls and had a cheeky smile on my face (but still shocked) as I was looking forward to your rage afterwards :$

Just hit exactly 2840000 Gil, that's satisfying.

Oh and cheers for confirming CCIE, will delete the Chiz Megan

EDarkness

I started running the event with Kain and I'm wondering if someone can explain the difference between Jump and Dragon Dive? They seem to function the way and even the damage is the same. I'm confused as to why anyone would bother with Dragon Dive....

I started running the event with Kain and I'm wondering if someone can explain the difference between Jump and Dragon Dive? They seem to function the way and even the damage is the same. I'm confused as to why anyone would bother with Dragon Dive....

wait what?

Seriously?

SO on top of of killer effects not working there is also zero reason to use his signature ability?

Fix this shit GUMI

tariniel

Remember that shitty 11 pull I had yesterday where I said all my luck is from tickets and dailies? Today's daily login ticket got me a 2nd Tilith. I guess more Karma?

Lyrian

Yeah Nox is back in the groove.

Jesus fuck this event. Even with three banner characters you average what, 600 Karma?

What the gay hell

That's really not anywhere near as bad as it seems.

At 13 EN per run, that's 22 runs per day (not counting the extras)

22 * 600 = 13200 karma per day; * 14 days = 184800 karma. And that's not counting metal gods.

Pretty sure that's enough for everything, including the 70k MAG ability. Will double check.

EDIT: That's a bit short with the 70k materia in there. But, Metal gods should make up the difference easily enough.

Shouta

Awesome not quite as good but good enough to not waste anymore on this banner.

I also started to share my Elza she is only level 80 5* I am out of Cactuars and I am not running M. Coast I gave her the best stuff I have for her right now but when I run arena I switch it back to CoD for a bit so if you choose her and she weak as shit...that is why.

A lot of lower-tier Type-Zero characters will be pretty good as fill for your team. Most of the 6-stars during this period of JP weren't super crazy but the average power level of the units were going up. Some of the TMs are not too bad either like Cinq's

chrono01

3 pulls - no Banner unit :-/

Crazy how many pulls you need to do to get even a single Banner unit - they really know what they were doing...making sure every player has to spend most Tickets and Lapis from Missions to effectively farm this event.
Yeah, it does seem difficult (from my experience) to get banner characters, even with their rate (supposedly) being up.

Sorry for you receiving no banner units, hopefully you get one soon! It would certainly make farming the event more tolerable to you, unless you're like me where Metal Gods never appear.

I just can't stop being impressed by Elza whenever I use her from a friend. I know I won't pull her but I'll keep doing the dailies, it's idiotic but you never know what the RNG can do....
Yeah, she's pretty insane. I love her design too, always have. I'm not doing daily pulls anymore though (saving for the upcoming banners), so I'll never have her. I'd love to though, but I'm not about to chase her.

Daily pull: Gold crystal. Tilith.
I'm not even mad.
First or second? Either way, congrats!

Daily: Russell, oh boy!

Debating on whether it's worth wasting the ticket on or if I should just cut my losses and only do daily pulls. Still no banner unit here as well.
If you don't have Tilith, I'd recommend continuing your daily pulls. She's a limited-time unit and, while she will return later on when she gets her 6*, she'll still be limited and only available on the BF banner.

Daily: Russel... Well, that was expected.

Ticket from log-in: Gold Crystal... Plz be Tilith, plz be Tilith, plz be Tilith...

Gold to Rainbow...

HFF1eCC.png

Plz be 5* Tilith, plz be 5* Tilith, plz be 5* Tilith...

6G004Km.png

I ain't even mad. 5 Rainbow crystals. First 5* base unit!

I got a new waifu to compete with Fencer.
Every time Fencer is mentioned, it upsets me that she's still only 5*. Damn it, give her a 6*!

Congrats on the Elza, she's an absolute monster. I hope to have my first 5* base character one of these days.

Daily pulls were for naught...I think I'm gonna do an 11-Pull...LORD SAVE ME AND WISH ME LUCK
Good luc-

...k.

Oh man, ouch. I am so sorry. This is just depressing. :/

/sigh

And no, I'm not happy about that Karl
The depression continues.

My condolences. ~_~

woooow

what were the chances of me moaning to get elza, then getting a rainbow and it ends up being tilith T_T leave me alone you stupid goddess I already have you
"Stupid" Goddess?

*holds back Chilly*

You might want to start running, Whales. Chilly has a certain rage upon him.

Pulled Tilith from my second ticket.

:)

Probably gonna save the rest now.
Congrats on the Tilith! :)

I've decided to run the event to get all of the tickets at the very least....SOMEONE STOP ME FROM USING THEM FOR TILITH NO YOU CAN'T STOP ME
Well, it can't get any worse than it currently has...right? Tilith must surely be close for you. Maybe. My luck on the FFIII never changed (it remained horrible throughout), so it's possible the same is happening to you on this banner. If so, you have dark times ahead, friend. I won't stop wishing you luck, though.

Remember that shitty 11 pull I had yesterday where I said all my luck is from tickets and dailies? Today's daily login ticket got me a 2nd Tilith. I guess more Karma?
Karma for days!

Whales

Banned
"Stupid" Goddess?

*holds back Chilly*

You might want to start running, Whales. Chilly has a certain rage upon him.

My soul still hurts from not getting elza ;-; sorry, I aint running

Altho, I wonder now. Is elza gonna be avaible on the 2nd BF banner when tilith gets her 6*? If so, I still have a chance to pull her later.. mmmm

Anyways, I got lucky with a metal god earlier. Finally got all the cactuars and used them all to get refia to 6*max. EMBOLDEN FOR DAYS

Cool.

How is everyone else supposed to know that?

I suppose they would have to ask, either in the vein of your question or through more traditional verbiage.

Altho, I wonder now. Is elza gonna be avaible on the 2nd BF banner when tilith gets her 6*? If so, I still have a chance to pull her later.. mmmm

Anyways, I got lucky with a metal god earlier. Finally got all the cactuars and used them all to get refia to 6*max. EMBOLDEN FOR DAYS

I got my very first metal gods on the first run I ever did...AND I DIDN'T EVEN CARE BECAUSE I WAS SO FURIOUS

Syntsui

If she comes again, it will be together with Vargas. So divide her actual rate by two if you want to pull her then x)

chrono01

She should be yeah, but she'll be joined by Vargas, another 5* base character. Your odds of pulling each from the banner will be split amongst themselves, so if you really want Elza (and not Vargas), this is your best chance to get her.

I know Elza may be outclassed later on, by the likes of Orlandu/Emperor/Tidus/etc., but man she really is something else right now. So insanely powerful, and if she does get a 7* awakening, she'll become an even greater character. That's a scary thought. O_O

She should be yeah, but she'll be joined by Vargas, another 5* base character. Your odds of pulling each from the banner will be split amongst themselves, so if you really want Elza (and not Vargas), this is your best chance to get her.

I know Elza may be outclassed later on, by the likes of Orlandu/Emperor/Tidus/etc., but man she really is something else right now. So insanely powerful, and if she does get a 7* awakening, she'll become an even greater character. That's a scary thought. O_O

BAHAHAHA

Valentus

guys, chilly is harmless like a mr. potato head. Everybody loves Mr Potato Head.

Except for those potato head kids cartoon... i hate them with all my cursed soul.

Chilly. Staph buddy. Save the best for final fantasy V.

chrono01

You'll get him on your first 250 Lapis daily pull, to make up for your horrible luck on this banner.

You must believe!

Edit: Wow, I didn't know Emperor was so low on Altema's list. Don't care, still want him. Actually, give me any 5* base character, don't care who! Ideally Orlandu/Tidus...

Whales

Banned
If she comes again, it will be together with Vargas. So divide her actual rate by two if you want to pull her then x)

Oh...

Well.. Fuck elza then

Im not gonna break the bank trying to get her... My $$$ is saved for tidus only

Xion86

Don't want to pull in case I get Tilith and Chilly goes mad :/. Luckily my daily pulls have been terrible :p but will continue one pull a day. Full time on getting Karma until the event ends now.

So annoying that I have to switch devices whenever I want to do Arena to avoid game crashes ><.

Oh my Zidane is 14% away from Dual Wield :D Exciting.

Lyrian

I'm on the flip side of this. Spent everything on Elza and now am facing a long, dreary grind to get Refia up to speed.

Cool.

How is everyone else supposed to know that?

/shrug

I figured that was a standard Chilly roleplay mannerism. Doesn't bother me, as the slight (if any to someone) is surely unintentional.

Everyone in the thread is used to his eccentric posting style. I can't say anyone here has ever taken offense to any of Chilly's exclamations, so why start taking offense now of all times?

Acerac

Banned
I

/shrug

I figured that was a standard Chilly roleplay mannerism. Doesn't bother me, as the slight (if any to someone) is surely unintentional.

Everyone in the thread is used to his eccentric posting style. I can't say anyone here has ever taken offense to any of Chilly's exclamations, so why start taking offense now of all times?

I'm relatively new to this thread, just started posting here in the last month or so. I just always thought stuff like that wasn't cool on GAF, I didn't know it was allowed here.

I'll unsub from the thread and let ya'll be. Apologies for mucking things up. Thanks for all the carries, I understand deleting my lame ass.

Lyrian

I'm relatively new to this thread, just started posting here in the last month or so. I just always thought stuff like that wasn't cool on GAF, I didn't know it was allowed here.

I'll unsub from the thread and let ya'll be. Apologies for mucking things up. Thanks for all the carries, I understand deleting my lame ass.

Err... what?

I think you are jumping to conclusions here.

I don't think anyone's mad at you? Pretty sure no one is?

It's just unusual for someone to go directly after Chilly like that (at least in this thread); not used to seeing that. He doesn't seem upset, nor does anyone else.

No harm done, no foul committed.

Also, it would take a **LOT** more than that to anger me. I'm not offended at all. Perhaps I misinterpreted the context of your post. My bad, if so.

c-murph

Every time Fencer is mentioned, it upsets me that she's still only 5*. Damn it, give her a 6*!

Congrats on the Elza, she's an absolute monster. I hope to have my first 5* base character one of these days.

I reaaaallly want a 6* form for Fencer too!! Hopefully, next time they bring around the FFCC Banner they have upgrades.

I'm really enjoying Elza. Can't wait to get her Demon Scythe and some better amour on her. Hopefully, by February I'll have like Minerva Bustier, Black Cowl and a couple of Bracer to share with her and Fencer.

Chilly just being Chilly. You'll warm up to him eventually.

Acerac

Banned
Err... what?

I think you are jumping to conclusions here.

I don't think anyone's mad at you? Pretty sure no one is?

It's just unusual for someone to go directly after Chilly like that (at least in this thread); not used to seeing that. He doesn't seem upset, nor does anyone else.

No harm done, no foul committed.
I'm just not used to the word gay being used as a negative on GAF. I understand nobody is mad at me, I've just had a long history of negative emotions based on such things and prefer to keep to communities that won't stir up such memories. Given that, I wouldn't expect any more help.

I understand that it was a movie reference, but I don't reference Finkle is Einhorn for a reason... -_-

Sorry again for shitting up this thread.

Whales

Banned

chilly always talks like that, im new here too but you really shouldnt take anything he says seriously ( except when he starts fanboying about the emperor)

he does not mean anything harmful or mean at all wih his gay hell comment

whoa calm down now! No reason to leave if you are new then it is understandable to not know Chilly or his mannerisms. So stay!

Side note: Opened up some slots 716.468.148

Right now leader is Elza at 400ish attack she is only max 5* at the moment. Normal leads are either a Dualcasting 440 MAG Exdeath or Luneth who should be at about 700 ATK within the next 3 weeks! Add away!

Edit: Just saw your other post. Understandable but being Chilly is himself a gay man I see no reason why he can't use the word even in the context given. /shrug

Whales

Banned
Right now leader is Elza at 400ish attack she is only max 5* at the moment. Normal leads are either a Dualcasting 440 MAG Exdeath or Luneth who should be at about 700 ATK within the next 3 weeks! Add away!

but how 700? jesus

I actually used your Elza earlier, I saw she had 400ish atk so I was like "oh yeah thats good enough for the boss"

then in the first battle I realized she was 5* with like 2.5k hp... she died in like a hit x_x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom