• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syntsui

Hey man

As long as its not crashing im all good with Nox

Memu just doesnt run but i have yet to test Nox overnight

Setting it up tonight so wish me luck. Its tricky to get it back to normal with the new updates lol

Gonna have to run some tests

Maybe my notebook is the problem, but good luck! I tried Nox a few times but the absurd lag fucks up my macros, back to MeMu...

Shouta

The wiki has a recommended purchase/priority list:

https://exviuswiki.com/Grand_Gaia_Chronicles#Recommended_Purchase

But it really varies on your needs. Some people went for the cactuars or awakening materials immediately because they need to level/awaken some units. Personally I'm doing all of the tickets first and then we'll see how I feel about the rest. I'm not too concerned about the weapons and would rather get the SQ/Elixirs/Phoenix downs before them tbh. Unless there's a good case for these weapons that I'm not seeing right now?

Seria's sword (Vernard) and Karl's Spear (Lad Mirazh) will be good for characters that reduce resistance to fire and ice damage later on. You'll get more damage on your attacks when you equip it because they'll become those elements. That's the secret to Orlandu's damage but for Light element.

Good for off-hand if you're dual-wielding as the attack power on the weapons aren't too high.

I tried Nox a few times but the absurd lag fucks up my macros, back to MeMu...

Did you turn off all effects and mess with the settings?

I mean if Memu works for you without crashing then just use that

Its been unable to run more than an hour without crashing and cost me a ton of wasted energy

leehom

Will there be a xp pro vortex? I have so many characters I need to level. 2x arc, 6* cod, 6* Refia, 4* wol, and probably my other lev 1 cod. Actually, want to level up Karl, as I think his cleave ability might do more dmg than chizuru barrage.

Rokuren

I haven't seen a single Metal God yesterday or today, and I've been farming the event non-stop. :(

Yeah, I haven't seen any metal gods since Friday either. Wish the rates weren't so low.

Will there be a xp pro vortex? I have so many characters I need to level. 2x arc, 6* cod, 6* Refia, 4* wol, and probably my other lev 1 cod. Actually, want to level up Karl, as I think his cleave ability might do more dmg than chizuru barrage.

Man, I hope so. I'm running behind on leveling characters. Still need to level Refia, Arc, and Tilith. At this rate the FFV banner going to hit and I'll be adding Bartz and ExDeath to the list as well.

I haven't seen a single Metal God yesterday or today, and I've been farming the event non-stop. :(

Same here. I farmed all day today and have a whopping 3,500 karma to show for it. And since I'm saving up for the top tier tickets, this is gonna' take a loooooong while. Really hate this event.

Whales

Banned
Same here. I farmed all day today and have a whopping 3,500 karma to show for it. And since I'm saving up for the top tier tickets, this is gonna' take a loooooong while. Really hate this event.

Really lame considering i met A SINGLE metal god today and he netted me 5k karma in one run.

do you have banner units for some bonuses?

Its called pulled Medius and getting a growth egg

Lyrian

I know there's a PRO Cactaur Dunes on JP, but I haven't heard anything about a PRO XP Vortex.

Whales

Banned
garland TM is Equip L sword - does it gives bonus dmg to L.swords like sword mastery? Or is it actually worthless to someone like lightning who can already equip L.swords?

after I finish my current wave of TM ( in a long ass time) I was wondering which one I should aim for next.

what im currently doing: Sword Mastery, Dual Wield, Excalibur, MAG+30% and Barrage

What should I do next? here are some good ones I could do:
-More excaliburs
-Gungnirs ( I have 5 kains.. would be quick to make 1 or 2)
-More MAG+30
-Equip L sword ( if thats useful?)
-Ultima
-Sakurafubuki
-Kaiser Knuckles...
-Aegis shield
-Mustadios gun
-Minerva bustier ( although I gotta say I dont like the idea of a TM being female only, only half of my cast could use it instead of all of them)

Seriously, no clue which ones to make. I was thinking that Sakurafubuki would be pretty useful, another exaclibur, a gungnir. Other than that? dunno... Its too bad I really have no armor TM that boosts ATK

scarlet

Please inform me as to "what the gay hell" means.

It doesn't sound very good, but I'd hate to make a rash decision without all the facts in hand.

it was a quote from To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar

As a gay man himself, I believe he meant no harm.

I'm skeptical it does. It sounds like a low-life buff, which would mean that it would not stack. An 80% buff to all stats would be absolutely insane on a unit by current Global server standards.

Udca's Elza give me idea for equipping it on my Garland.

Darkness + demonic life activated + barrage + dual wield/doublehand

ggggaaaaaaaaaaawwwww

Nox crashed too

I dont have any idea what to do now

there is clearly something wrong with this new update that breaks the emulators

Whales

Banned
ggggaaaaaaaaaaawwwww

Nox crashed too

so both nox and memu crash for you?

Weird. I guess im one of the lucky dudes, my memu is still working mighty fine. You tried reinstalling it and reinstalling exvius? what do your comp specs look like?

Lyrian

Udca's Elza give me idea for equipping it on my Garland.

Darkness + demonic life activated + barrage + dual wield/doublehand

Ahh, I thought you meant the two purchasable materia stacking with each other.

Seems plausible as long as Cheer/Focus isn't up on Garland. Would be a wash in that scenario.

so both nox and memu crash for you?

Weird. I guess im one of the lucky dudes, my memu is still working mighty fine. You tried reinstalling it and reinstalling exvius? what do your comp specs look like?

Memu was perfect for me up till this last update

Now i have both emulators crashing

Lyrian

ggggaaaaaaaaaaawwwww

Nox crashed too

I have no issues at all with Memu. I've played 85-90% of my time on Memu since the patch and haven't crashed once.

Maybe you have some bad graphic/sound drivers might need to be reinstalled?

Are you using Memu 2.8.6?

scarlet

Ahh, I thought you meant the two purchasable materia stacking with each other.

Seems plausible as long as Cheer/Focus isn't up on Garland. Would be a wash in that scenario.

I meant that.

Maybe could get 80% with that lol.

IIRC the strongest buff is the one applied to unit, right? So if we use cheer/embolden, only embolden applied.

Now I think demonic life kinda useless with embolden and focus :|

I have no issues at all with Memu. I've played 85-90% of my time on Memu since the patch and haven't crashed once.

Maybe you have some bad graphic/sound drivers might need to be reinstalled?

thats the next step im working on

it just sucks since I never have it crash while im at the PC so I cant see what the damn cause is

Lyrian

I meant that.

IIRC the strongest buff is the one applied to unit, right? So if we use cheer/embolden, only embolden applied.

It's a stat buff, just like Cheer/Focus. I can't see both of them stacking like that, as the highest % buff for a stat always prevails.

scarlet

It's a stat buff, just like Cheer/Focus. I can't see both of them stacking like that, as the highest % buff for a stat always prevails.

Having 1 demonic life seems not very useful with embolden and focus, let alone stacking 2 demonic life. But still trying to get 1.

udca

I meant that.

Now I think demonic life kinda useless with embolden and focus :|

Yeah it's useful for this event if you want to bring a BF unit instead of a cheer / embolden unit or in the arena when I want to kill a CoD with raise the first turn. Not too sure how it's gonna be useful in other situations.

I'd be surprised if it stacked, but I'm gonna try it later.

Muku

Luneth as lead now seems to attract all the random invites. Accepted the one GAF one I had.
Thank you for having it in your message. <3

scarlet

Yeah it's useful for this event if you want to bring a BF unit instead of a cheer / embolden unit or in the arena when I want to kill a CoD with raise the first turn. Not too sure how it's gonna be useful in other situations.

I'd be surprised if it stacked, but I'm gonna try it later.

Woohoo. Let us know

Luneth as lead now seems to attract all the random invites. Accepted the one GAF one I had.
Thank you for having it in your message. <3

Do you still have a spot?

ok made some changes

- Updated Video Card Driver
- Changed Nox to High Performance
- Changed Video process to DirectX from open GL

Here is hoping this works

Please inform me as to "what the gay hell" means.

It doesn't sound very good, but I'd hate to make a rash decision without all the facts in hand.

Scarlet replied but you did ask me directly! It's a quote from To Wong Fu, Thanks for Everything. Being gay myself I tend to use this as humorous saying when conveying extreme frustration lol

I conceded to the individual who took particular offense to it that I would refrain from using it in the future; understandably I suppose it does have the potential to seem derogatory to those not familiar or comfortable with that language.

chrono01

Really lame considering i met A SINGLE metal god today and he netted me 5k karma in one run.

do you have banner units for some bonuses?

Yup. I run with Tilith and usually take along a banner friend unit. Still only get about 300 - 400 karma per run.
Same here. Tilith, and I usually bring an Elza friend if I have one (thank you for those on my Friend List, BTW, you're awesome!).

I just need those damned Metal Gods!

scarlet

Elsa is just absolutely unbelievable; she's like an eternal hurricane with that god damn LB refill rate, Jesus!!!
6d7454cea6644379adc7e529c5790a28078a2823.jpeg

I have a few spots left. :)

WTB Metal Gods, PST. >_<

Sent!

chrono01

Elsa is just absolutely unbelievable; she's like an eternal hurricane with that god damn LB refill rate, Jesus!!!
She's insane. Especially Nomidor (Valentus, is that you)? and his Elza. Seriously, ridiculously, overpowered. Absolutely insane.

I'm jealous of each and every one of you out there with Elza.

Edit: Yeah, that's your Elza alright. Damn, so good.

Lyrian

Yes, she is.

I'm not quite sure how she is rated lower than Luneth, because with that tablet she is insane. And if some some inexplicable reason something survived her first attack, Madness Rush stacks Hyper on top of the tablet.

Completely insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom