• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how is 6 star BUTZ compared to Chizzy and CoD? Don't have him, don't know if I want him.

No TMs, I don't do TMs. Except dual cast since I have 6 Ludmilles for some reason.

NomarTyme

Seria's sword (Vernard) and Karl's Spear (Lad Mirazh) will be good for characters that reduce resistance to fire and ice damage later on. You'll get more damage on your attacks when you equip it because they'll become those elements. That's the secret to Orlandu's damage but for Light element.

Good for off-hand if you're dual-wielding as the attack power on the weapons aren't too high.

Thanks. The Weapons are reasonably priced too.

Valentus

I just can't invest anymore in this banner. Going to continue to save for a while.

FFV Banner just isn't needed for me. Giglamesh would be a great addition, but again, 5*. Mercedes needs her TM, while I'll be sitting on a Buttz(Dual Excalibur) till I get something better(Miyuki and Chizzy or Xiao TM's). And Chizzy's update should be coming up afterwards anyways.

The first two FF0 Banners are pretty weak, only thing I would be interested in would be those sweet 20% Attack TMs and 15% HP/MP ones.

I would like Snow's belt, but there is no point since it's tied to a weapon right now I don't have. So FFXIII banner is looking weak too.

I got to say, not too many banners coming up I got to have.

If we follow the Mog King - Exploration - Mog King events, then the scheudle should be

Now: Brave Frontier Batch
Next: FFV Batch (Gilgamesh - Mercedes - Faris. Upgrade: Bartz - Exdeath)
Next: FFXIII / FFZ part 1 Batch
Next: Brave Exvius Batch (Majin Fina - Luka - Elle. Upgrade: Rain - Chizuru)

NomarTyme

If we follow the Mog King - Exploration - Mog King events, then the scheudle should be

Now: Brave Frontier Batch
Next: FFV Batch (Gilgamesh - Mercedes - Faris. Upgrade: Bartz - Exdeath)
Next: FFXIII / FFZ part 1 Batch
Next: Brave Exvius Batch (Majin Fina - Luka - Elle. Upgrade: Rain - Chizuru)

What? FFV happening so fast? oh man I must save up ASAP.

creid

If I nabbed Refia, is it safe to skip Tilith? I spent 26 tickets not getting Luneth, I'd rather not dip into the lapis reserves if I don't have to.

Lyrian

What? FFV happening so fast? oh man I must save up ASAP.

Comparatively speaking,

Global is very far behind in trials and Mog King events, but is very far ahead on Exploration events.

It's a weird balance at the moment.

What the heck... game crashed loading my arena battle and there goes my 86 win streak. UGGHHHHHHH

Eeeeek! That really sucks.

I'm even more paranoid now because I've been trying everything to avoid the dreaded Arena crash and so far I have dodged the bullet as I get that high in a streak as well.

If I nabbed Refia, is it safe to skip Tilith? I spent 26 tickets not getting Luneth, I'd rather not dip into the lapis reserves if I don't have to.

You should be ok for now if resources are thin at the moment. Tillith doesn't really shine until her 6* form, and she will be featured again on another banner when that happens.

Whales

Banned
Will bartz get a rate up on the gilgamesh banner?

I want his TM to stack it with 6* Garland in the future

oh yeah also getting an exdeath wouldnt hurt :p

Just remember, at some point both get shiny new 5 star forms... /shiver

lol, I cant wait until I get a rainbow crystal in the tidus banner only for it to end up penelo

I would quit forever

NomarTyme

Comparatively speaking,

Global is very far behind in trials and Mog King events, but is very far ahead on Exploration events.

It's a weird balance at the moment.

Eeeeek! That really sucks.

I'm even more paranoid now because I've been trying everything to avoid the dreaded Arena crash and so far I have dodged the bullet as I get that high in a streak as well.

You should be ok for now if resources are thin at the moment. Tillith doesn't really shine until her 6* form, and she will be featured again on another banner when that happens.
Yeah I was just caught off guard looking at the wiki scheduler. Man If I can get my hand on Gilgamesh!

CCIE

Banned
Hope everyone had a good weekend. Basically been farming my first TMR, Mustadio's gun. However it will open up four unit slots for me

Then it is 2xCeles, 3xArc
Or 2xCeles, 2xGarnet, and my only Ludmille
Or 2xCeles, 3xIngus
Or 2xCeles, Ludmille, Cecil, and Agrias
Or 2xCeles, 2xBartz, and Ludmille

Thoughts?

I don't like the idea of farming many singles. They take forever and are a massive pain. I will when I run out of decent duplicates to work with. Need to get my gear up to speed first

scarlet

Looking at the amount of mages in my account, I think I have better chance getting Majin Fina and Rem than other 5* base units.

I really want them too

Zalasta

whos still not in my friend list? (Nomidor)

Please add your friend numbers so i can add you all.

I got about a dozen GAF members on my list so feel free to add me as well: 081,054,843.

Halloween event spoiled me, sad to see karma coming in so slowly at an average of 500 per run :(

Muku

Added 5 more slots since getting GAF love tonight. One just got taken up but means I have 4 left.
Will add more if I need too.

LucaMac

Since getting Refia to 6* I've been pretty much looking for CODs in the arena no matter how high in rank. Starting off round 2 as 5 against 4 cannot be overestimated. Especially if your team isn't too overpowered.

Thanks Valentus and Lyrian in particular for melting Vargus for me many times a day. Ye both seem to be the only two that trigger Metal Gods for me. Saw them fortune first, second and third time yesterday after 48 hours of none at all.

Stider

Daily summon....Bartz!(finally)

Now to get him up so I can 6* him and ExDeath once the update hits. Would multiple CoD's be a good thing to use in Arena? Currently have 3 of with only one being 6*, wondering if it is worth boosting them since they get such a large bonus from maneater.

Also, Player ID: 443,671,175 for those who don't have me.

windfish

Daily pull
another
Refia!
FF3 Banner keeps on giving but all I want is aTilith :/ ..or any BF unit to end this event as soon as possible :/
...guess her tm is worth it.

Currently working on two Dual Cast but really don't know which tm should get the priority. Multiple Garlands, Kefkas, Arcs and Shantotos already waiting on the bench.

tuffymon

Decided to use a ticket after getting up to streak 85, while I'm jamming to some game music. Gold crystal starts raining down, and my first thought nothing can break my mood right now, gimme that Shadow... Shocked that I snagged a Tilith instead. I'd trade you if I could windfish, sorry~

My daily pull today was Zidane!!!!! Feels really good bros. A few days ago I pulled a Refia so this makes me super happy! Time to save moogles for my 2nd DW!

Rixa

My daily pull today was Zidane!!!!! Feels really good bros. A few days ago I pulled a Refia so this makes me super happy! Time to save moogles for my 2nd DW!

I come and rob your Zidane. So that you wont notice it missing Ill replace it with my daily Kain. Blah this shit.

mikemandey

That feeling when you press Menu and immediately see this...

CrD9CGe.jpg

GWEJ0RU.jpg

Zafir

Not been massively diligent with the NRG due to being busy over the weekend, but I've done the quest like 30-40 times or someit and still not got the Metal Gods once. X.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom