• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarlet

Yes, she is.

I'm not quite sure how she is rated lower than Luneth, because with that tablet she is insane. And if some some inexplicable reason something survived her first attack, Madness Rush stacks Hyper on top of the tablet.

Completely insane.

Maybe cuz she doesn't have innate dual wield and AoE.

With TMs personally I think she's #1 for now.

Edit: thank you Muku

Whales

Banned
She's insane. Especially Nomidor (Valentus, is that you)? and his Elza. Seriously, ridiculously, overpowered. Absolutely insane.

I'm jealous of each and every one of you out there with Elza.

Edit: Yeah, that's your Elza alright. Damn, so good.

Elsa is just absolutely unbelievable; she's like an eternal hurricane with that god damn LB refill rate, Jesus!!!

please stop breaking my Heart. I weep at the 5* tilith I got instead of Elza

So guys.....

txjuWVnl.png

Lyrian

Good point on innate dual wield.

Her AoE is tied to her LB. But, after the first turn with the tablet equipped and casting Madness Rush, she can pretty much infinitely spam her AoE every single turn with impunity.

Not like anything survives the first cast of the LB AoE anyways....

Whales

Banned
yall seen this dude on reddit who rerolled and got 2 luneths, a refia, a cecil and an elza with his starter tickets + the 5 bucks starter pack?

This dude already has a better account than me lol

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Scarlet replied but you did ask me directly! It's a quote from To Wong Fu, Thanks for Everything. Being gay myself I tend to use this as humorous saying when conveying extreme frustration lol

I conceded to the individual who took particular offense to it that I would refrain from using it in the future; understandably I suppose it does have the potential to seem derogatory to those not familiar or comfortable with that language.
Thanks for clarifying. That movie has Wesley Snipes in it, I should probably watch it at some point.

leehom

yall seen this dude on reddit who rerolled and got 2 luneths, a refia, a cecil and an elza with his starter tickets + the 5 bucks starter pack?

This dude already has a better account than me lol

Better than mines too. If I didn't invest so much time on my current acct I would reroll too.

Celegus

Nice one Rob, another in the Elza club! I'm saving my first 5* for Gilgamesh, I can feel it!

I started a Final Fantasy craft / home decor project today... pretty excited about it. Made a great start already, but I'll be sure to post pictures once I'm a little further along.

so my plan now it

Cecil - Tank. Give him those HP/Def Materias from the event

Luneth - Just push him to 100 and gear him up with Swords

Elza - Get her exclusive materia and slap her with Dual weild TM when I finally get it done. Hoping to get Zidane to 80% and burn the upcoming trust moogles on him. Im gonna try and get teh event Moogle but its going to be a grind

Refia - Uhh shes just good with the shit i have already

Ramza - He will be my mage for the time being. Going to get 2 of those Ingus TMs and then probably he will get teh second Dual cast and Mag+ 30% or something

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
so my plan now it

Elza - Get her exclusive materia and slap her with Dual weild TM when I finally get it done. Hoping to get Zidane to 80% and burn the upcoming trust moogles on him. Im gonna try and get teh event Moogle but its going to be a grind

Ramza - He will be my mage for the time being. Going to get 2 of those Ingus TMs and then probably he will get teh second Dual cast and Mag+ 30% or something

You should never be allowed to complain about pulls again -_-

Whales

Banned
so my plan now it

man thats an allstar team

my team would be allstar with elza too...

;-;

You should never be allowed to complain about pulls again -_-

yeah man i hear ya

The last few banners have been amazing for me on the 11 pulls

took me 2 11's to get Luneth (first one was really bad and broke my spirit for a bit) and then I did yolo 2nd one and boom

Ramza came off my first 11 pull that I had saved up to get Agrias.

This was my second 11 pull to get Elza. Costly and could have gone so wrong.

Whales

Banned
yeah man i hear ya

The last few banners have been amazing for me on the 11 pulls

took me 2 11's to get Luneth (first one was really bad and broke my spirit for a bit) and then I did yolo 2nd one and boom

Ramza came off my first 11 pull that I had saved up to get Agrias.

This was my second 11 pull to get Elza. Costly and could have gone so wrong.

thats some luck

you're kind of motivating me to buy some lapis and do some 11pulls right now

The first 11pull I did was complete garbage tho... I think im gonna yolo on the gigalmesh banner. Valentus's description of it made it sound too good

thats some luck

you're kind of motivating me to buy some lapis and do some 11pulls right now

The first 11pull I did was complete garbage tho... I think im gonna yolo on the gigalmesh banner. Valentus's description of it made it sound too good

I mean

Gilgamesh looks just as good and then some.

So many good units

Lyrian

so my plan now it

I walk away from the board for ten minutes and look what trouble you got yourself into....

... welcome to Club Ludicrous. :)

And... are you like my unknown twin or something? That's exactly the team I'm planning on running: Cecil/Refia/Luneth/Elza/Flex

Luneth and Elza play very well together. You'll enjoy the synergy quite a lot.

Whales

Banned
Whats the point of mages when you got two luneths and an elza tbh

are magical teams just that much more efficient than physical ones?

I walk away from the board for ten minutes and look what trouble you got yourself into....

... welcome to Club Ludicrous. :)

And... are you like my unknown twin or something? That's exactly the team I'm planning on running: Cecil/Refia/Luneth/Elza/Flex

Luneth and Elza play very well together. You'll enjoy the synergy quite a lot.

Thanks im super pumped

Pretty sure i dont need more units. Might only do dailies over the next couple of events

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I just can't invest anymore in this banner. Going to continue to save for a while.

FFV Banner just isn't needed for me. Giglamesh would be a great addition, but again, 5*. Mercedes needs her TM, while I'll be sitting on a Buttz(Dual Excalibur) till I get something better(Miyuki and Chizzy or Xiao TM's). And Chizzy's update should be coming up afterwards anyways.

The first two FF0 Banners are pretty weak, only thing I would be interested in would be those sweet 20% Attack TMs and 15% HP/MP ones.

I would like Snow's belt, but there is no point since it's tied to a weapon right now I don't have. So FFXIII banner is looking weak too.

I got to say, not too many banners coming up I got to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom