• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
That feeling when you press Menu and immediately see this...

CrD9CGe.jpg

GWEJ0RU.jpg
I prefer the suspense of seeing it after you beat the first wave.

Rootbeer

Banned
Daily: Galuf. Great way to start the day!

I fixed it now, but I forgot to set my default Arena team and accidentally went into a battle with only one party member: a nearly max level Black Cat Lid.

panicked at first because I don't want to break my streak. Thankfully I just used Hex Strike to petrify. She is such a great unit.

Just got her to 80. Now I can hex strike and Ultimate Blow to my heart's desire. I have her with 3x Spooky Aura and 1x Chilling Aura, too.

c-murph

Daily pull: Clyne. That's not Tilith Gumi.

Time to spend my last three event tickets:

Kefka No.4
Shantotto No.15
Galuf (TM 75%)

Kitoro

Whew! Daily pull got me a blue crystal, which burst into a yellow, then a rainbow. Hello, Elza! <3

She's going to pair nicely with White Which Fina and Cecil for fully comprehensive sustainability!

Whew! Daily pull got me a blue crystal, which burst into a yellow, then a rainbow. Hello, Elza! <3

She's going to pair nicely with White Which Fina and Cecil for fully comprehensive sustainability!

Dude congrats!!!

Welcome to the Elza club!

Just snagged her Tablet of Ruin. Now begins the long slog of leveling her up

Hopefully we get the maze soon

Zafir

On complaining about lack of Metal Gods, first quest I do gives me two, lol. Still a meh rate!

Also got Maria from Daily pull. :X

Syntsui

Using Nox

Updated Video card

Went into Nox setting and turned it to high performance and Direct X rendering

Went overnight no problem

My macro did get a bit tripped up but not too bad
Ahh Nox... Damn I don't want to use it but there's no other way. I'll let it running, let's see what happens on it.

Rixa

Whenever / if (hopefully someday) gacha change comes to Global BE.

Code:
Japan BE gacha laws now:

* [B]All base 3* have an equal chance of appearing regardless if their max rarirty[/B].
* Gold crystal will give a guaranteed 4 base 
* Rainbow will give guaranteed 5base.

Few words, it may be good to grab few (now) common units and dont fuse them:

- Keep few Penelos if you intend to grab 3* Abel and grind 3* Abel TM
->82 ATK Dagger, Skills: Wield Two Weapons

- Keep few Lanis for Equip Axe TM
-> I did read here in GAF about future Axe -> Someone could confirm that we get Trial / Event in future that has nice Axe?

- Few Edgars for Chaining Chainsaw + finishing skill / spell
-> Not sure if Edgars are more abudant in the future than now

- Shantotto's will be more rare after possible gacha change

Are there other units that are too easy to grab and need to keep multiple copies?

Syntsui

Whenever / if (hopefully someday) gacha change comes to Global BE.

Code:
Japan BE gacha laws now:

* [B]All base 3* have an equal chance of appearing regardless if their max rarirty[/B].
* Gold crystal will give a guaranteed 4 base 
* Rainbow will give guaranteed 5base.

Few words, it may be good to grab few (now) common units and dont fuse them:

- Keep few Penelos if you intend to grab 3* Abel and grind 3* Abel TM
->82 ATK Dagger, Skills: Wield Two Weapons

- Keep few Lanis for Equip Axe TM
-> I did read here in GAF about future Axe -> Someone could confirm that we get Trial / Event in future that has nice Axe?

- Few Edgars for Chaining Chainsaw + finishing skill / spell
-> Not sure if Edgars are more abudant in the future than now

- Shantotto's will be more rare after possible gacha change

Are there other units that are too easy to grab and need to keep multiple copies?

Luna and... I don't know.

desverger

It's probably been discussed here before, but how useful is Demonic Life? Does it stack with Cheer and such buffs? It's 40% boost below 50%, so pretty notable.

Niahak

Now that my Luneth is maxed, I can be a little more useful!

Friend ID: 737,150,495. I don't have any TMs yet, but I'm almost to my first dual wield. Unfortunately that won't help Luneth much, but I didn't think I'd ever get him.

Syntsui

I don't understand why we have to wait for updates not related to content.

''Hey guys, we listened to your complaints and now auto-battle remains active from fight to fight!! Oh, you guys on global complained about it too? Just wait 6 months and we will solve your problems too!!''

''Our gacha system is fucked up right? So many complaints, lets fix that shit!! Oh you guys on global have a problem with it too? No problem, a year from now we will do the same for you!''

Fixes should not be treated as content upgrade, huh.

That feeling when you press Menu and immediately see this...

CrD9CGe.jpg

GWEJ0RU.jpg

Holy crap!
I didn't even know you could do this. So on my next run, I pulled it up and boom! It was a 4 battle run. And it was a 3 metal god battle, and I netted almost 9,000 karma!

I'm sure it was just coincidence....

Or was it???

scarlet

It's probably been discussed here before, but how useful is Demonic Life? Does it stack with Cheer and such buffs? It's 40% boost below 50%, so pretty notable.

I was discussing with Lyrian earlier. The strongest buffs are the only one applied to your unit. And it doesn't stack.

Zafir

I don't understand why we have to wait for updates not related to content.

''Hey guys, we listened to your complaints and now auto-battle remains active from fight to fight!! Oh, you guys on global complained about it too? Just wait 6 months and we will solve your problems too!!''

''Our gacha system is fucked up right? So many complaints, lets fix that shit!! Oh you guys on global have a problem with it too? No problem, a year from now we will do the same for you!''

Fixes should not be treated as content upgrade, huh.

Well, I guess the issue may be is, they'll be updating the patches which JP already did.

If their Global team aren't exactly well versed in the code, and can only really do translation, it may be difficult for them to separate the code which does those quality of life fixes from the content.

In which case they'd have to get the original devs to do it, and well, they may not give a damn.

Daily pulls and tickets: Shadow, Shadow, Clyne.

I can't complain, given my party, but Elza.

I should get Gungnir today, and I'm close to getting DW and 2x DC. Who do I give DW to if I run Lightning, Luneth, Ramza, Refia, and Kefka*? Kefka for dual-rod glass cannoning? Ramza, if I decide to do something with him OTHER than absorb hits and sing Hero's Rime?

(*Kefka will be soon replaced by 6* Exdeath. I don't always need a tank, but when I do, I use WoL or Cecil whose LB takes WAY TOO LONG TO GRIND WHY NO LB POTS THIS EVENT, Gumi?)

Syntsui

They really should explain better what these materias do, all of them say ''boost'', so we should imply that all of them work the same way. It would be broken as fuck if they stacked like the other ''boost'' materias though.

Changed my leader to Elza from Lightning for the event for a bit today, let me know if you would prefer Lightning. Elza is rocking dual wield but is only lvl 80, she has 428 atk using shitty spears but should be more than enough.

desverger

I was discussing with Lyrian earlier. The strongest buffs are the only one applied to your unit. And it doesn't stack.

Ah, I probably won't bother getting any then.

Kinda shame, nothing really worth getting in this event outside the Trust Moogle and tickets. The weapons are "ok", but nothing spectacular.

Rixa

I prefer Elza friends, they give me the 100% boost for Karma. Iam in the lucky situation that it doesnt matter what rarity / level Elza is. I just want that boost and Iam not doing dungeon without Elza friend.

Ah, I probably won't bother getting any then.

Kinda shame, nothing really worth getting in this event outside the Trust Moogle and tickets. The weapons are "ok", but nothing spectacular.

As always, grab the cheap 6* materials. But Iam in the same boat. Moogle grabbed and then I need to think if I care about weapons (I have those 2 Greatswords called Excalibur). But yeah, most of my nrg has gone to TM farming :p.

Xion86

Thanks for the info above Rixa. Luckily I already grabbed Lani's TM, hopefully it comes in handy.

Valentus well done on the Arena streak! I'll get there if I get no more crashes (3 so far, highest I got was in mid 60's). I get no crashes on android though, only on my iPad.

Another daily, another Krile. Ugh lol. Haven't seen Metal Gods in forever either

Definitely prefer Elza over anything else for this event, Zera.

Xion86

Daily pull....Rainbow :eek: (I was half having lunch and didn't realise it was a rainbow as it's been so long since I saw one, had to do a double take)

DqekfmPl.png

(Never pulled him before! Now I'm gutted as I wish I got his ability from the shop)

And now I just ran into Metal Gods straight after, lucky day...

Daily pull....Rainbow :eek: (I was half having lunch and didn't realise it was a rainbow as it's been so long since I saw one, had to do a double take)

DqekfmPl.png

(Never pulled him before! Now I'm gutted as I wish I got his ability from the shop)

Crush armor is ok but his single breaks last for 5 turns so no worries

Hes an excellent unit

Coppanuva

Galuf again. Getting closer to that comet TM...

Think I'm about done with this event. Got all the gigantuars, most of the summon tickets, and quite a few star quartz. Might force a grind for a few more SQ but otherwise I'm tired of this event and I'd rather work on TMs.

bonkeng

DqekfmPl.png

Gratz. You've been having a lucky streak lately. He also has a stronger Focus, in case you need a mag team. Combined with his helm break, Delita fits pretty nicely in a mag team.

Last but certainly the best, his TM is perfect for your Luneth.

Jeffrey

21 vagras defeated 1 metal god.

ive been doing the 2nd option more though because i lack BF units, and my squad isn't good enough to do vagras without an op friend :/

Also never great to do daily pulls while reading the morning news about how great america is.

russel pls.

CCIE

Banned
Anzelm on my daily pull ... I actually didn't have that one. And still no Rydia in sight. I think I'm done pulling on this banner. I wanted one unit to make the event easier, but I don't even like any of them

I think the game knows it, so it is giving me off-banner units

L100 Refia just might be my MVP. She's amazing

Did one last daily pull for Karl before I call this banner done.......SHADOW!!! YES! YES! YES!...wait. Gave my Elza Bladeblitz to help clear those first few packs of stuff in the event dungeon..I know mine isn't godly but hey she helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom