• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
100 Arena wins in a row done.

I lived in the low bracket

Congrats. I always go after the highest person as I have a legit chance of being top 3k so why not. I have had a 45 streak ended by a bad luck case of them going first 3 times in a row and I had a 42 streak ended by crashing.....good times.

Whizkid7

Wooooo 3 metal god appearaches back to back! Nothing like affording Hp+15% in only two runs! Could use more friends with BF units though - not that I'm complaining, the GAF people that added me already kick ass!

So think I am done with Grand Gaia Chronicles, got the Trust moggle, Vernard, lad mirazh and picked up all Elixir, Phoenix downs, cactaurs and golden tickets.

Maybe worth grinding it some more to get all the awoken mats perhaps...

mikemandey

"Let's challenge a higher ranked opponent"

"Hmm.. I probably should challenge this Luneth lead"

5ZYbuPl.jpg

"Wait, what?"

100 Arena wins in a row done.

I lived in the low bracket

I hear ya'. I'm only at 70 straight wins, but I immediately scroll to the bottom of the list to feast on the dregs. And if I absolutely destroy a team, I will ride that wave and replay against them as often as I can before they disappear as an option. I'm not too proud to admit it. Once I get the trophy for 100, I might change it up a bit to be more challenging.

I hear ya'. I'm only at 70 straight wins, but I immediately scroll to the bottom of the list to feast on the dregs. And if I absolutely destroy a team, I will ride that wave and replay against them as often as I can before they disappear as an option. I'm not too proud to admit it. Once I get the trophy for 100, I might change it up a bit to be more challenging.

are the rewards just as good as beating a higher lvl team?

CCIE

Banned
I could have destroyed the Arena, if it didn't keep crashing on me. I'm never getting 100 wins in a row. My most without a crash is 23

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Congrats. I always go after the highest person as I have a legit chance of being top 3k so why not. I have had a 45 streak ended by a bad luck case of them going first 3 times in a row and I had a 42 streak ended by crashing.....good times.

I was around the top 2000 before, now I'm mid 4's.

I'm okay with being in the 3000-30000 range. It doesn't seem overly difficult and it results in one less Trust Moggle for the month and one less Tough Pot per week.

I honestly haven't paid attention to the rewards at all. But I get about 8-10 medals each round and generally speaking, I'm ranked ~19,000. So nothing exciting, believe me. But it's allowed me to unlock pretty much everything in the medal redemption thing and as long as I end up in the top 30k (which it looks like I will), I'll still get that reward as well.

I'm just fine with that, since it takes so little effort. But if anyone is aiming to be ranked highly or cares about the challenge, it's definitely not the way to go.

I was around the top 2000 before, now I'm mid 4's.

I'm okay with being in the 3000-30000 range. It doesn't seem overly difficult and it results in one less Trust Moggle for the month and one less Tough Pot per week.

Yeah as long as I am top 30k I am good but if I can get top 3k without lapis refills which I am sure will be harder the closer to the end as people start popping refills. I guess if it isn't that big of a point difference I may as well get the streak done.

Xion86

Gratz. You've been having a lucky streak lately. He also has a stronger Focus, in case you need a mag team. Combined with his helm break, Delita fits pretty nicely in a mag team.

Last but certainly the best, his TM is perfect for your Luneth.

I know right, sticking to only Daily pulls this banner did come up with something nice, still got many days left. That's good to hear about the MAG team, I do love my Kefka and have Arc (but not started levelling him up yet), also Exdeath is maxed. I'll keep that in mind.

GRATS Xion, your luck is turning round!!

STOP STEALING MY LUCKU

Thanks :D but I know you're going to get lucky before the event ends...you just have to! Just don't go crazy on the pulls. I'm saving all my tickets for a different banner.

Congrats Jeffrey, she's awesome!

Congrats Xion! I'd love to have another 5* base character

Thank you CCIE :D

Heh I was in the 500ish rank in Arena yesterday I think it was, today went down to mid 2000's! Did people suddenly start playing? :p. I'm still finding it really fun though. Do you have to be in the top 3000 at anytime in that period or at the point at which the run ends?

None.
Zilch.
Nada.

Same here, been playing since soft launch and haven't ever seen a Rainbow Crystal. Just means we are both going to get a really good one, totally not a troll crystal... right?

Congrats on the good pulls guys (Jeffrey, Xion and probably others I missed)!

Also, WTB Metal Gods. Didn't see any yesterday :(

CCIE

Banned
Eggy - she'll be great when she gets her 6* in a month or two

Okay, I just traded my Arena tickets in, and have a ton of pots...
Who are they best to use on? I there a guide or something?

I have 2xExDeath, Refia, Cecil, and Lightning that I usually run with. Building up Bartz to be my Human Elixir in the near future

tariniel

I mean I'd really enjoy another 5* base unit, Elza or Luneth would be great... but I'm sitting here missing tons of 3* bases still. Zidane, CoD, Firion, Bartz... Where you at? Heck I'd still love a Chizuru.

Eggy - she'll be great when she gets her 6* in a month or two

Okay, I just traded my Arena tickets in, and have a ton of pots...
Who are they best to use on? I there a guide or something?

I have 2xExDeath, Refia, Cecil, and Lightning that I usually run with. Building up Bartz to be my Human Elixir in the near future

Did you pull a Tilith?

CCIE

Banned
Chilly - I don't have Tilith... and unlike most I don't really want her. I like FF characters, personally. Even if my team is a little underpowered because of it

I have the Goddess Refia at L100

Tariniel - I've still never drawn Zidane, Firion, Garland, Kefka, WoL, or Chizuru much less any 5* units except Lightning. And I still haven't drawn Rydia to pair with Garnet.

Lyrian

Thats what im wondering.

It doesnt seem to matter who you pick as long as you win

Awarded Medals = [(Ratio - 0.01)/10], truncated.

1.01 = 10 medals, 1.11 = 11 medals, and so on.
1.00 = 9 medals, 1.10 = 10 medals, 0.90 medals = 8 medals, and so on.

I'm curious how many 5* bases everyone has, including Dupes.

Myself.
-Luneth

Luneth, Ramza, Elza

-- Daily pull: Galuf.

-- Dodged a crash on the phone this morning and almost lost the arena streak. Fix the bugs, Gumi!

Lyrian

Can you get metal gods on the int event? Had nothing even with companions

Yes, but anecdotally the spawn rate may be rarer on INT than ADV, which is already very bad (don't think anyone has actually ran an analysis on INT difficulty in a serious manner).

I wish they would put a change in the game with equipment/abilites. If you have 2 units in different teams they should be able to use the same equip/abilites it's annoying to have to switch back and forth everything between my Elza and CoD for when I need to do arena. Not sure why this isn't a thing.

Whales

Banned
congrats on the good pulls everyone

my daily was a shanttoto n.63628

I think im done with this banner. I got my rainbow crystal luck ( that turned into a troll) so I sure as hell aint getting another rainbow for a while.

Will try to save up for Gilgamesh. I feel like I only need 1 more good physical unit and my team is gonna be set for a long time

running Lightning-Refia-Cecil-Chizuru-Kefka rn
, chizuru seems to be getting her 6* soon. and I would replace kefka with gilgamesh. Looks like a very solid team to me. TOO BAD ITS MISSING A FULL BREAK USER

Rixa

I'm curious how many 5* bases everyone has, including Dupes.

Myself.
-Luneth

0 :)

Both Guardian Authoritys grabbed. Will buy cheap 6* mats and SQ's too.
Bought those 3 expensive tix and pulled from BF banner. I have incredible luck with units I pull o_O from this banner o_O, 3 banner units.

Still no Seria nor Tilith nor Elza. But who cares, FUCK YES \o/ \o/ \o/.

Screenshot_20161114-192331.png

This party will go to 100% not going to fuse anything.
I pulled: Karl, Rydia, Russell (20% BB now).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom