• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCIE

Banned
Goddamn... just ran into the worst arena team ever. Three Lightnings, Luneth, and a Cecil. To make it worse they went first. Before I even got a turn both of my ExDeath's and Refia were dead, and I had only Lightning and Cecil left

Needless to say, I lost...

As Chilly would say: alskjdflksjdflksjdflksjflsjfsljdfsljflsjdfslj

Memu didn't run last night either ;_; It looks as though it literally only ran the one time I triggered before bed prior to crashing. I increased both processing and memory in the settings for it and had already reinstalled it. Memu is a mistake, nothing but trash. It's actually working still for some of you? Wish I knew what the problem was for me.

Syntsui

Memu didn't run last night either ;_; It looks as though it literally only ran the one time I triggered before bed prior to crashing. I increased both processing and memory in the settings for it and had already reinstalled it. Memu is a mistake, nothing but trash. It's actually working still for some of you? Wish I knew what the problem was for me.
It crashed again overnight for me. Now I increased the memory and let it running, if it doesn't crash by the end of the night I guess it is fixed.

It's hit or miss. Last night ran fine, but more often than not it crashes. Might try switching over to Nox.

Alkez

Back from my weekend in Madrid and finally caught up on all the goings on here on GAF. Much to say so I'll do this Panther style.

1. After reading I realised I've been quite lucky as I've seen a total 18 metals (8 were this morning though. Did they increase the rate?). So far I've bought most of the gigantuars, all of the tickets, all sq, all the cheap 6* mats, the 2 guardian materias, and the 2 weapons.

2. Congrats Lyrian on that amazing 11 pull. Went from little DPS to 2 top tier DPS units in a week haha.

3. Chrono, finally!!!!! Congrats on Tilith. Was so happy when I saw that on my FL.

4. Congrats to everyone else who got good pulls, Tilith's, and Elza's.

5. If anyone doesn't have me on their friends list feel free to add me. Code is 632,536,652. I don't have an Elza but my CoD with rising sun is decent and I gift daily.

Back from my weekend in Madrid and finally caught up on all the goings on here on GAF. Much to say so I'll do this Panther style.

1. After reading I realised I've been quite lucky as I've seen a total 18 metals (8 were this morning though. Did they increase the rate?). So far I've bought most of the gigantuars, all of the tickets, all sq, all the cheap 6* mats, the 2 guardian materias, and the 2 weapons.

2. Congrats Lyrian on that amazing 11 pull. Went from little DPS to 2 top tier DPS units in a week haha.

3. Chrono, finally!!!!! Congrats on Tilith. Was so happy when I saw that on my FL.

4. Congrats to everyone else who got good pulls, Tilith's, and Elza's.

5. If anyone doesn't have me on their friends list feel free to add me. Code is 632,536,652. I don't have an Elza but my CoD with rising sun is decent and I gift daily.

YES WELL WELCOME BACK

I HAD AN AMAZING WEEKEND THANK YOU

Alkez

YES WELL WELCOME BACK

I HAD AN AMAZING WEEKEND THANK YOU

Lol! I saw that 11 pull, so sorry man.

If it makes you feel any better I spent 19 tickets and a daily and got basically the same garbage.

Only good pulls were an exdeath (1st) Lenna (1st) and 2 seria that have made the event actually possible.

For those who Memu is working for, how many GB of RAM are you allocating to Memu? It was working fine with just 1 before the update and I currently have it bumped up to 3 but didn't help. My PC has 16GB so I could easily go up but doesn't feel as though that should be necessary.

For those who Memu is working for, how many GB of RAM are you allocating to Memu? It was working fine with just 1 before the update and I currently have it bumped up to 3 but didn't help. My PC has 16GB so I could easily go up but doesn't feel as though that should be necessary.

Just had Nox work overnight for me

only option i have at this point

Id gladly set memu back up once the issue gets fixed but adjusting the Memu settings did basically nothing

Lyrian

It crashed again overnight for me. Now I increased the memory and let it running, if it doesn't crash by the end of the night I guess it is fixed.

It's hit or miss. Last night ran fine, but more often than not it crashes. Might try switching over to Nox.

It's definitely a memory leak issue. I think they fixed the swipe lag issue and the problem re-manifested as the stuttering sound bug. My memory management app on my phone still keeps screaming about extreme RAM use by FFBE while running at times.

Memu crashed once last night, and my Note 5 crashed this morning shortly after launching the game. Both times, the sound stuttered right before the crash. Sometimes the game recovered and didn't crash, sometimes it full crashed.

Hope this is fixed in the next hotfix.

CCIE

Banned
Refia is so Godly in the Arena. Embolden, Bio Blaster (best equip ever), Raise, and Curaja all in one unit. Especially if you have Cecil to protect her.

Using my custom script and Andy on a Mac, TM farming very, very rarely crashes

robotuw

Well I finally caved and bought the earrings. I was thinking of saving quartz for that man-eater later on but decided against it. Now Tellah has 452 mag, so that's fun.

Question about Surging Menace: is there a easier way to defeat the first fight, against a Giant Metal Cactuar, without the Void Vessel?

If you can get him down by 300 in the first turn you can use store-bought items for the last 1800 on the second turn. If you have Cecil and some decent attackers you might be able to just face-tank the damage and auto-attack him to death.

Eidjinn

Question about Surging Menace: is there a easier way to defeat the first fight, against a Giant Metal Cactuar, without the Void Vessel?

First TM ever!! Thanks, Gungnir! Dunno how great you are, really, but you're an upgrade for my Lightning.

This week should get me DW at least, and maybe 2x DC, and then I can start on more duped characters and get Omnirod, MAG +30%, Letters & Arms, and Minerva Bustier.

Also, fought an Elsa, Lightning, CoD, Luneth, Cecil team. They ganged up on Tank!Ramza, but Refia the real MVP just full-raised him, then OHKOed the cloud. It's shocking how good she is, and I didn't even think to give her Bio Blaster. But I need to feed her Dualcast.

I don't have dual cast yet, but ones in the works and my Refia will be quite amazing with it. I can't see how tilith could ever out class a dual cast Refia.

I have a full 6* team for the arena and it seems undefeatable against the AI.

Refia, lightning, luneth, Cecil, CoD. I always fight the highest ratio I can, which is 1.5 from what I see. On a 90 win streak at the moment.

Raika

Scrounged up enough karma to finally get the trust moogle! Also decided to use a ticket on the FF3 banner for some reason and got a second Arc.

One does not simply control impulsive rolling urges.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Rixa

My Mediocre CoD & Refia (dual cast but rarely use it) makes this possible:

Screenshot_20161114-210242.png

It doesn't need to be OP Elza either. CoD Barrage + Refia Embolden. Party leechers either die or survive :p.

Broseybrose

Ive never seen a rainbow crystal, except in this thread. Playing since August. Dont pull alot.

Thankfully Ive still had good luck overall, I think. Ive got a strong list of units CoD, Cecil, Refia, and most of the best 5*s.

Daily was Gold Tilith...
I dont even want her Im focusing on Refia. Well another good unit in my collection I guess :)

I really hope Chilly gets her in a daily too, if he didnt get her yet.

Will they ever implement unit trading in this game?

My Mediocre CoD & Refia (dual cast but rarely use it) makes this possible:

Screenshot_20161114-210242.png

It doesn't need to be OP Elza either. CoD Barrage + Refia Embolden. Party leechers either die or survive :p.

Can you post your CoD equipment and stats? Curious to see what it takes to pull this off myself.

Rixa

Can you post your CoD equipment and stats? Curious to see what it takes to pull this off myself.

Sure, only 1 TM, swapped stone killer to Barfira, but maybe I swap it back. Never used Barfira :D.

So nothing fancy ;) going on, in first pic I CoD has added 1 ATK pot.

Word on the street is that Zera guy sucks and punches babies!

It doesn't matter. I can use normal Elza who has 0 TM equipped and clear "A Champion Ablaze".

LucaMac

Would multiple CoD's be a good thing to use in Arena? Currently have 3 of with only one being 6*, wondering if it is worth boosting them since they get such a large bonus from maneater.

Attacking, they'd be fairly strong alright. Defending, well as I said in a post only barely above yours I seek out teams with COD that are higher than me because they can be one shorted with raise or full life. Against any team without those they'd be monsters though I imagine, especially now as FFIII gets a bonus...that said, I still don't know what the cons of having an easy to take down team is apart from those near your rank (like me for example) who will note a user name of someone with multiple CODs and use continuously battle that person to get easy wins and therefore pass you out quickly...of course as long as those people aren't refreshing with lapis if you're using all your orbs you can stay up with them (and they can continue to have hassle free arena battles...)

KeRaSh

Got two metal gods in one run this morning. Thankfully I had my Tilith and a Elza with me.
That's a total of 4 metal gods so far and I've spent all my energy on the event besides what I needed for daily quests... What a fucking waste but I'm a sucker for Trust Moogles and while I'm aware that straight up TM farming is much more efficient, this way actually lets me play the game. I'd rather play FIFA than Soccer Manager.

Ive never seen a rainbow crystal, except in this thread. Playing since August. Dont pull alot.

Thankfully Ive still had good luck overall, I think. Ive got a strong list of units CoD, Cecil, Refia, and most of the best 5*s.

Daily was Gold Tilith...
I dont even want her Im focusing on Refia. Well another good unit in my collection I guess :)

I really hope Chilly gets her in a daily too, if he didnt get her yet.

Will they ever implement unit trading in this game?

asjkhdaksldhkjsadkhjas

Damn just watched the video of the dude that pulled 250+ times for Elza it took him 155 for effing Karl......my goodness.

Someone take Karl from me I don't want him!!

Well in other news I got the 100 Streak Trophy.

FUCK A STREAK I WANT MY MOUTHLESS GODDESS

Muku

Dat 50k moniez. It's okay, going to use it for that Blood Sword once I get all the mats.

Hmm as for base 5* pulls... only one on each account.

Main - Luneth
was so freaking stoked

Alt - I wasn't starting until I had a base 5* period. Fortunately, after a few days of farming to try to get started, my first rainbow ended up being Delita. He became the boss on my game. Then Cecil came along and now they're both bossing up this game as 6*'s. High 80s/low 90s right now.

Rixa

So with Embolden and Ravaging Blow, CoD barrage does this:

Screenshot_20161114-214206.png

1st turn:
- Embolden
- Ravaging Blow
- CoD Barrage

2nd turn:
- Curaja / deprotect or whatever
- Madness Rush (if Elza is 100 lvl, if not do RB)
- Barrage

RIP Vargas.

Just started this game yesterday. I tried to stay away for the past 6 months but finally I gave in, and now regretting how behind I am :(

I pulled Cecil and Refia for my 5 tutorial summon tickets. Is that good?

Also how do I unlock Intermediate Colosseum? Does Intermediate D unlock after I beat Beginner D, or do I need to clear all the way through S Beginner before I can unlock D Intermediate?

Just started this game yesterday. I tried to stay away for the past 6 months but finally I gave in, and now regretting how behind I am :(

Also how do I unlock Intermediate Colosseum? Does Intermediate D unlock after I beat Beginner D, or do I need to clear all the way through S Beginner before I can unlock D Intermediate?

Best Tank and second best healer in the game (currently best as I understand it, until Tilith gets her 6*)... those are good pulls :D. You have to clear through S Beginner to unlock Intermediate.

Flambe

Base 5s are Lightning, Ramza and Delita. The last two I got after event so no good Materia so to the shelf they go like the useless bastards they are.

So just Lightning ;p

oh man

welp you have quite a bit of content ahead of you. Cecil and Refia are great pulls. Youll be leaning on Rain/Lasswell for damage until you can pull some mages and damage dealers. For now focus on the lapis gains from missions and clearing content

High recommend using the wiki's and guides as to not miss anything. Wouldnt be a bad idea to save up for some 11 pulls for the FF3 banner if you can get enough lapis before its gone

Colloseum unlocks in tiers. So you have to completely clear all beginner stages before INT unlocks

oh man

welp you have quite a bit of content ahead of you. Cecil and Refia are great pulls. Youll be leaning on Rain/Lasswell for damage until you can pull some mages and damage dealers. For now focus on the lapis gains from missions and clearing content

High recommend using the wiki's and guides as to not miss anything. Wouldnt be a bad idea to save up for some 11 pulls for the FF3 banner if you can get enough lapis before its gone

Colloseum unlocks in tiers. So you have to completely clear all beginner stages before INT unlocks

I got a few good Damage Dealers as well. I'm up to the desert area in the missions so I collected a bunch of lapis and rare summon tickets and used them on the BF banner so I could increase my karma bonus. I got 2 Serias and 1 Karl from that as well.

I'm sitting on 4.5k lapis right now, is the FF3 banner better than the BF banner? I guess Luneth is pretty awesome, but I heard Elza was too.

Iceman829

So in 100 runs/clears I've faced 22 Metal Gods. I guess I've been lucky. Sadly no banner units so I'll be doing Karma karma karma Chameleon runs until the end of the event.

It looks like at my current pace with encountering any more metal gods I can purchase everything I need except for the mag +15%. I'll also be able to pick up some of the cheaper 6* awakening materials that I want to stock up on. The grind will kinda stink, but it should pay off at the end.

I'll probably stick with trying to stay in the top 3k of arena since I could really use the extra trust moogle each month. It's nice getting LB pots to help work on Cecil's LB. I had a connection error mess up my 92 win streak in arena which kinda sucked, but I'm rolling again and back up to 15 wins. I'll get the 100 wins eventually.

Muku

The fact you got a nice tank and healer right off the bat is a good start.

Luneth is really good. I love him. Haven't gotten Elza, but using other folks Elza's shes pretty darn good. Hard to say without being able to fiddle with my own. The banner units are good for the event (Karl and Seria), but not sure how they stack up outside of it all.

Syntsui

The problem with the Gigantuar on Surging Menace is that it can use 10k needle on any turn. It's 100% RNG and the worst of it is if you take a cover character that guarantees 2 deaths on the very first battle.

Hardest challenge of the entire game so far. I don't have that Craftable item d item that does 2k damage and the grenades are gutter trash, it takes 3 fucking turns of everyone single unit using them to kill the Gigantuar.

Tied for best tank with WoL (Cecil is current number 1 though because of 6* availability) Refia is the best or 2nd best healer Tilith being the other but they are almost interchangeable. So yes you just need some DMG dealers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom