• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I forgot about Black Friday I wonder how they will handle it. This is the first Black Friday for me playing mobile games so I may drop some cash if the deals are good. Double Dip with the discounted Amazon Coins and then buy cheaper Lapis if that is the way it's set up :)

Whales

Banned
hmm. Anyone from canada ever managed to buy amazon coins using VPNs or something like that? If theres a good black friday deal I would want to get some too

Oh I forgot about Black Friday I wonder how they will handle it. This is the first Black Friday for me playing mobile games so I may drop some cash if the deals are good. Double Dip with the discounted Amazon Coins and then buy cheaper Lapis if that is the way it's set up :)

Oh cool is this game available on the Amazon App Store? I used to do that in Brave Frontier.

Yea, I played Dragon Blaze for a while and last year during Black Friday they had unlimited buy 1 get 1 free on the in-game currency there. $99 package shot through the roof and they went from #50 to #3 on the app store, lol.

Edit: Thanks for all the adds!

I've sent you a request.

YOUR FUTURE EMPEROR WELCOMES YOU
BAHAHAHA

hmm. Anyone from canada ever managed to buy amazon coins using VPNs or something like that? If theres a good black friday deal I would want to get some too

Stop it, Canada doesn't exist.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
1.Guess who earned his first EXCALIBUR and still has 2 Cecils? THIS GUY.

2. Guess who bought all the megal gigantuars and now has a level 93 Refia? THIS GUY

3. Guess who daily pulled a Krile? THIS GUY

4. Guess who has still never pulled a rainbow and no major DPS unit since joining Sept. 1? THIS GUY

5. Current TM focus is for CoD, Kefka/Kuja/Arc-whoever-gets-their-6*-bad-ass-magenessfirst and then Refia/Tillith. So Rising Sun, DualCast, MAG +30. And I desperately need an extra barrage to put on Cecil (with his shiny new EXCALIBUR) since he has zero great attack options.

6. Strongly considering dropping any further event farming once I get the last ticket. Skipping SQs and everything. Not a fan of this shit at all. The weapons are trash, the materia feel like trash, we can get 6* mats elsewhere. Just not happy with this event and mad I don't have an Elza.

7. Congrats to whomever I missed and deserved it over the past day or so. Ridiculously busy IRL.

I assume I can just link my Facebook up to it and play cross-device? So that if I bought discounted Amazon coins I could use them to summon from Android, then switch back to iOS and it would sync up?

Yes, that works. Obviously the Lapis you buy with the coins can only be used on an Android but otherwise everything else works as normal.

1.Guess who earned his first EXCALIBUR and still has 2 Cecils? THIS GUY.

2. Guess who bought all the megal gigantuars and now has a level 93 Refia? THIS GUY

3. Guess who daily pulled a Krile? THIS GUY

4. Guess who has still never pulled a rainbow and no major DPS unit since joining Sept. 1? THIS GUY

5. Current TM focus is for CoD, Kefka/Kuja/Arc-whoever-gets-their-6*-bad-ass-magenessfirst and then Refia/Tillith. So Rising Sun, DualCast, MAG +30. And I desperately need an extra barrage to put on Cecil (with his shiny new EXCALIBUR) since he has zero great attack options.

6. Strongly considering dropping any further event farming once I get the last ticket. Skipping SQs and everything. Not a fan of this shit at all. The weapons are trash, the materia feel like trash, we can get 6* mats elsewhere. Just not happy with this event and mad I don't have an Elza.

7. Congrats to whomever I missed and deserved it over the past day or so. Ridiculously busy IRL.

Actually the weapons are not trash if used on a unit that can do Elemental Damage....just sayin. Grats on the other stuff though.

leehom

I had one account from the soft launch and one from the global launch. Dropped my soft launch account after I couldn't pull lightning. I only got one rainbow between two accounts and that's over six months each. Since you only started in September, I don't think it's that big of a deal if you're F2P like me.

Valentus

Just started this game yesterday. I tried to stay away for the past 6 months but finally I gave in, and now regretting how behind I am :(

I pulled Cecil and Refia for my 5 tutorial summon tickets. Is that good?

Also how do I unlock Intermediate Colosseum? Does Intermediate D unlock after I beat Beginner D, or do I need to clear all the way through S Beginner before I can unlock D Intermediate?

You certainly have a good pair of defensive units. Congratz.

Most of people will say that you try to get 5000 lapi and use them on the FFIII banner.

You already have refia, and arc or ingus wont add nothing to your limited arsenal, and aiming for Luneth wont be wise, because you need firepower.

I say you save all your lapis and tickets for the next banner (that im sure it will be FFV banner), because all the units of those banner are offensive units (Gilgamesh, Mercedes, Faris, Bartz, Exdeath) and it will complement better with your Cecil and Refia.

So wait for next banner and dont spend any lapi.

I decided to max my friend slots. Currently using a max Elza. My ID is 275,513,710. Just add gaf to your message or have an absurdly powerful friend unit and I'll accept.

Whales

Banned
quick question guys

Say I have 400 atk while equipped with a 60atk katana

If I equip blade mastery on that, will my attack rise to 430? or is it some other calculation?

Valentus

quick question guys

Say I have 400 atk while equipped with a 60atk katana

If I equip blade mastery on that, will my attack rise to 430? or is it some other calculation?

percentual materias and skills ALWAYS take the base atk of the unit (that means the total ATK minus the green numbers, for example if your unit shows and atk of "500 + 360" that means the base atk of your unit is 140 (500 - 360 = 140)

so if your unit has a base atk of 140, then blade mastery should give your unit 140*0,5 = 70 ATK

Whales

Banned
percentual materias and skills ALWAYS take the base atk of the unit (that means the total ATK minus the green numbers, for example if your unit shows and atk of "500 + 360" that means the base atk of your unit is 140 (500 - 360 = 140)

so if your unit has a base atk of 140, then blade mastery should give your unit 140*0,5 = 70 ATK

woooow what

thats huge

When I finish excalibur and blade mastery TM that means my lightning will be at like 510ish attack. Thats a huge boost from 410...

Now I see the light... TMs are love... TMs are life

Muku

at least we didnt elect donald trump here

Ouch.
But true. ;_;

Canada's President is beautiful.

This is a true statement.

Also, I love my Canuck neighbors just a bit to the north of me.
You know you're close enough to Canada when you get Canadian coins thrown in with rest of the change in register at work. And no one says anything/ Or do they not notice?

Muku

This game and crashing is to point it's pissing me off and I want to throw it out the window. Seriously? My iPad can't even go to sleep anymore (because I got distracted by something else momentarily)? Used to be brings me right where I was. These days it's just gone. Having shit itself. Gotta bring it all back up. Ugh.

OHMAHGERD.. 3 Metal Gods... thank you...

This game and crashing is to point it's pissing me off and I want to throw it out the window. Seriously? My iPad can't even go to sleep anymore (because I got distracted by something else momentarily)? Used to be brings me right where I was. These days it's just gone. Having shit itself. Gotta bring it all back up. Ugh.

My ipad became much faster when I turned off HD

For any iOS whales/dolphins, Staples is running a 15% off iTunes gift card sale. Pulled two 10+1's today and while I didn't get Elza, I did pull Tilith twice.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Wow, some of you have way better luck with Metal Gods than I do. 13 for 63 Vargas kills...

Right now, you have really good luck. Average is 15 out of 100.

Setting up my remote access to the PC now, so I can control it while I'm away.

Also ended up running into a metal god on my last run, so I'm 5k away from being completely finished with the event. Just going to do it for my dailies like planned and TM farm for the rest. Should be a good 2 weeks of TM farming! ^_^

Celegus

20 metals in 66 runs, awww yeaaaaahh! If only I had my own BF unit instead of only friends!

Also PSA I just figured out... there's a mission (Maranda Coast I think?) where you have to use Fire Blade, but the only unit that learns it is Ronaldo, one of the friend point summons. So keep him for now.

Syntsui

Tried Nox now and holy fucking shit, what a piece of disgusting garbage this program is. I record my actions PERFECTLY and then when I start the macro, after 2 runs it starts doing actions I didn't acutally record. WHAT THE FUCK.
This is seriously infuriating, Memu crashes after a few hours no matter what and Nox is straight up garbage. Right now I can't farm my TMs properly.

scarlet

20 metals in 66 runs, awww yeaaaaahh! If only I had my own BF unit instead of only friends!

Also PSA I just figured out... there's a mission (Maranda Coast I think?) where you have to use Fire Blade, but the only unit that learns it is Ronaldo, one of the friend point summons. So keep him for now.

Thanks for the heads up. I have him and actually fusing him for his TM lol, already at 95% now.

chrono01

Daily+2 tickets.
3 gold!!!!
Panelo, Kefka, Luna.
Fuuuuu

Main.... yellow crystal
bet its a troll

Open.... seriously? Screw this and screw you Clyne.
:(

My daily pull today was Zidane!!!!! Feels really good bros. A few days ago I pulled a Refia so this makes me super happy! Time to save moogles for my 2nd DW!
Congrats!

Man, I want Zidane so bad...

That feeling when you press Menu and immediately see this...

CrD9CGe.jpg

GWEJ0RU.jpg
I wish I knew that feeling. :/

Daily pull: Clyne. That's not Tilith Gumi.

Time to spend my last three event tickets:

Kefka No.4
Shantotto No.15
Galuf (TM 75%)
Well that's a whole lot of nothing. Sorry. :(

Well, Kefka is nice, but not really needed if you already have him (which I assume, you do).

Whew! Daily pull got me a blue crystal, which burst into a yellow, then a rainbow. Hello, Elza! <3

She's going to pair nicely with White Which Fina and Cecil for fully comprehensive sustainability!
I"M JEALOUS!!! She's the only reason I started daily pulling again.

(But congrats!).

Daily pull....Rainbow :eek: (I was half having lunch and didn't realise it was a rainbow as it's been so long since I saw one, had to do a double take)

DqekfmPl.png

(Never pulled him before! Now I'm gutted as I wish I got his ability from the shop)

And now I just ran into Metal Gods straight after, lucky day...
Congrats!

1 metal god in 15 runs.

The grind is real.
This is my third day straight without seeing a single Megal God, and I'm using all of my energy (aside from the 3x story runs and 2x exploration on Earth Shrine for the dailies) on this event. :(

omg omg omg... did a 5000 pull... finally got refia :<

got teary for a split second lol.

finally.
\o/!

I'm curious how many 5* bases everyone has, including Dupes.

Myself.
-Luneth
For base 5*, I have:

Ive never seen a rainbow crystal, except in this thread. Playing since August. Dont pull alot.

Thankfully Ive still had good luck overall, I think. Ive got a strong list of units CoD, Cecil, Refia, and most of the best 5*s.

Daily was Gold Tilith...
I dont even want her Im focusing on Refia. Well another good unit in my collection I guess :)

I really hope Chilly gets her in a daily too, if he didnt get her yet.

Will they ever implement unit trading in this game?
If you didn't already have Tilith, she's a great pull!

Haven't seen a single set of Metal Gods today... the rate definitely is NOT up
I haven't seen a Metal God the day before yesterday, yesterday, or today.

I hate this event.

I haven't tried, but I remember reading that it's not possible. Not that it matters to me anyway, since I'm on iOS.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Tried Nox now and holy fucking shit, what a piece of disgusting garbage this program is. I record my actions PERFECTLY and then when I start the macro, after 2 runs it starts doing actions I didn't acutally record. WHAT THE FUCK.
This is seriously infuriating, Memu crashes after a few hours no matter what and Nox is straight up garbage. Right now I can't farm my TMs properly.

Fyi, the best strategy is to time it anyways where you're energy is always low. Even if it does fail, it gives several hours of buffer.

Also, it depends on how power of PC you're running on like all emulators

Whales

Banned
honestly pretty freaking jealous of you US players

you can get 5 18k lapis packs for ONLY 375. Here in canada you'd pay freaking 650$ for that.

I hate the shitty CAD

I haven't tried, but I remember reading that it's not possible. Not that it matters to me anyway, since I'm on iOS.

I asked on reddit, people told me to just change my address to an US one and it seems to work. I will try i out if theres a good lapis offer this black friday

Syntsui

Fyi, the best strategy is to time it anyways where you're energy is always low. Even if it does fail, it gives several hours of buffer.

Also, it depends on how power of PC you're running on like all emulators

Man, just before the update I had zero problems with Memu. Just before the update that broke Nox I had zero problems with it. It makes no sense that nothing works out anymore, I'm fuming right now.

Whales

Banned
Man, just before the update I had zero problems with Memu. Just before the update that broke Nox I had zero problems with it. It makes no sense that nothing works out anymore, I'm fuming right now.

If it makes you happier, it was working yesterday but then I woke up this morning and the game had crashed too (Memu)

rip TM dreams

shintoki

sparkle this bitch

could also install Teamviewer like me, to control it while out and about.

Night time, just start it when you have low energy

couldnt get Nox to work?

After i made some changes I had it survive an overnight run.

Shit just caught up on the thread and read this

yeah i had similar issues. The best thing to do is have long delays, ghost clicks and just basically make your macro as redundant as possible. That way even if there is a hiccup it will catch up and reset itself

Still making tweaks but at least its burning energy overnight and allowing me to TM again

Unless something else comes along or Memu gets fixed this is my only option

What changes did you make? Going to try it tonight.

In the NOX settings

- Changed it to High Performance (not even sure if this helps)

- Changed to Direct X renderer from open GL

Makes the game look like shit (i turn off all effects in the in game options to improve performance) but I dont give a fuck

I just need this to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom