• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarAdept

127 pulls on FF3. No Luneth.

I've basically exhausted all the extra mission Lapis that the game update came with a week ago and all Karma went to those tickets.

:(

I have one more chance tomorrow with the free Ticket from daily logins. Don't think I can scrounge up 500 more Lapis by then, so that's my only hope.

Kouriozan

After a whole day of no gods, I got 3 of them and then 2 immediately after.
Yep, I'm gonna get that MAG + 15% today and have bought all limited stuff from the King.

desverger

Speaking of metal gods, I really dislike how this event is just pure rng in getting lucky with those stupid blobs.

They should be a bit more common. Not like this event offers some insane rewards anyway.

Here's hoping all this complaining works and 3 of them spawn next time.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
This is going on my fourth day of no Metal God sighting. :(

Haha - same here, thats the worst part of the event. Since im not doing anything else but running the 13stam stage - still no Metal God invades xD

Just happy that i have a bunch of Elza friends at least.

Alkez

And I'm done. Managed to buy everything I wanted except the moogle and HP+15%. Got the tickets, gigantuars, sq, 6* mats, some 5* mats, elixers, phoenix downs, guardian authorities, and the weapons. Will do dailies to get the hp+15%, and if I get lucky I will get the moogle. Otherwise it's back to tm farming for me.

It's weird, I am not a fan of this event, but this is the quickest I've finished one. I personally felt the Halloween event was too generous, but this event was way too stingy. For me tactics had it down.

Morning fools!

Enjoying my daily Krile

Nox didnt crash but something else went wrong

It either froze of the macro didnt reset

Seriously grinding my TM farming abilities to a halt

Am I gonna have to go full Rixa in this bitch?

Opened 7 slots for you newbs

Still rocking my Ramza until i get my Luneth or Elza up to speed

Its cool hes a pretty badass ultima caster

KeRaSh

Trust Moogle get! Zidane is now at 85%
Now I can focus on grabbind the smaller stuff and maybe even get the most expensive tickets.

Rixa

Morning fools!

Enjoying my daily Krile

Nox didnt crash but something else went wrong

It either froze of the macro didnt reset

Seriously grinding my TM farming abilities to a halt

Am I gonna have to go full Rixa in this bitch?

Dang that sucks :/. Tossed message to you.

Sigh.
25th Anzelm. I mean... c'mon.

At this point, the only unit I really think I need is a good physical attacker. I feel like I'm all set on the other fronts. So here's my question...

I don't have any TMs and haven't even thought about starting up the process. I know that hinders my ability to have UBER AWESOME units, but assuming I pretty much just run with decent, non-TM gear, what physical focused unit is coming down the pike I should really go all in for?

I do have Bartz and all the necessary mats, so I can upgrade him to 6* star when that rolls out. Would that suffice for the time being?

Rixa

I don't have any TMs and haven't even thought about starting up the process. I know that hinders my ability to have UBER AWESOME units, but assuming I pretty much just run with decent, non-TM gear, what physical focused unit is coming down the pike I should really go all in for?

Look at the bright side.

Doing TM grinding HINDERS pretty much doing anything else and you may want to use Lapis for nrg. When doing TM you aren't doing Missions / story / event. Pretty much daily quests are done as low nrg consumption as possible.

Also when you have done one batch, you may want to do 2nd batch and so on... This is not fun at all. Playing should be fun, I may be stupid :D.

Look at the bright side.

Doing TM grinding HINDERS pretty much doing anything else and you may want to use Lapis for nrg. When doing TM you aren't doing Missions / story / event. Pretty much daily quests are done as low nrg consumption as possible.

Also when you have done one batch, you may want to do 2nd batch and so on... This is not fun at all. Playing should be fun, I may be stupid :D.

LOL That's pretty much exactly why I have had no interest in doing the TM grind so far. I really enjoy doing the stories and events for this game, so giving those up for days if not weeks on end just to get better gear is very unappealing to me, personally. Kudos to everyone that does it, but I'm pretty sure I would rather quit than go down that path.

Valentus

Sigh.
25th Anzelm. I mean... c'mon.

At this point, the only unit I really think I need is a good physical attacker. I feel like I'm all set on the other fronts. So here's my question...

I do have Bartz and all the necessary mats, so I can upgrade him to 6* star when that rolls out. Would that suffice for the time being?

if you dont want to farm tms, at least you should use your moogles to get dual weild.

Gilgamesh even with enhacer and chiji gets a massive +90% ATK boost.

linkent

if you dont want to farm tms, at least you should use your moogles to get dual weild.

Gilgamesh even with enhacer and chiji gets a massive +90% ATK boost.
Always thought he have DW inherently.
My own DW at 20%.
If the game is good to me, the whole plan should be
-Farm TM to 30%.
-Get 10% Moogle at the end of the month.
-Combine it with my current 6 to get that TM. 1 to get Excalibur.
-Pull Gilgamesh next banner.

Knowing my luck tho.
The last part will be pulling multiple Maria just like today daily :(

bonkeng

Always thought he have DW inherently.
My own DW at 20%.
If the game is good to me, the whole plan should be
-Farm TM to 30%.
-Get 10% Moogle at the end of the month.
-Combine it with my current 6 to get that TM. 1 to get Excalibur.
-Pull Gilgamesh next banner.

Knowing my luck tho.
The last part will be pulling multiple Maria just like today daily :(

Pull Gilgy first, then use your moogles.

His TM is the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be. Well, for now anyway.

Alkez

LOL That's pretty much exactly why I have had no interest in doing the TM grind so far. I really enjoy doing the stories and events for this game, so giving those up for days if not weeks on end just to get better gear is very unappealing to me, personally. Kudos to everyone that does it, but I'm pretty sure I would rather quit than go down that path.

I can understand this sentiment. TM farming frustrates me sometimes (I'm doing it atm even though I would rather be playing) but I look at it as an investment. I'm not going for all the best units and all the best stuff. I have a team that I would like to stick with as much as possible (as it mainly consists of units that I personally like) and a few back up units for certain scenaries, so I just want to get the gear and abilities they'll need to be strong enough to clear the content (things like dual wield and dual cast) but nothing I don't really need (for example Mustadio's gun).

You could just tm farm at night when you're sleeping and still do all the stuff you want to do when you play. At least then you'll still be getting some done and you wouldn't be losing out on any play time.

I just want some way to burn Nrg overnight so im not wasting it

Also its nice to have Nrg go into farming something when we have 2 week one time clear events

Just sucks that its such a pain to setup at the moment

The only reason I TM farm is because there's a bunch of time where there's literally nothing to spend stamina on. In the past 3 weeks, I spent 4 days of farming FFT and 1 day's worth of stamina doing the Veritas story event. That would have been 16 days of doing absolutely nothing.

I'm honestly thinking of dropping this game because there's way too much empty space between events.

Azuran

Banned
Daily pull means I can finally join the base 5* club! Breaking a rainbow crystal is so exhilarating.

W4LcRRT.jpg

I'm extremely happy now even thought I still want Tilith :p

Daily pull means I can finally join the base 5* club! Breaking a rainbow crystal is so exhilarating.

Holy shit congrats!

Im always amazing at the people who pull a base 5 from a Daily pull

Ive pulled a rainbow once from daily and it ended up being a Miyuki

Veggy

8 metal gods in 1 day.....what is this sorcery?!

I've completely ignored pulls for this event, saving all my lapis and tickets to go all in for Orlandu (think he's due early next year?)

Current team is Refia/Agrias/Cecil/Kefka/Artemios, replacing Artemios with Orlandu is the dream (Agrias and Kefka both get 6 stars later). If I don't get Orlandu I guess I could always swap out Artemios with Garland (he gets a 6 star at some point)

I still need to pull a damn Zidane for dual wield though

Lyrian

Grats on the pull!

Sorry Chilly :/

-- Daily: Rydia

Cleared the first area board for the mid LB pot. Rydia was very happy; reached LB 16 and most of the way to 17.

The bio on the 4* LB pot is rather.... dark, implying that LB pots are a vampiric transfer mechanism to steal power from one person and give it to another to boost the recipient beyond their normal biological maximum capabilities.

Grats on the pull!

Cleared the first area board for the mid LB pot. Rydia was very happy; reached LB 16 and most of the way to 17.

The bio on the 4* LB pot is rather.... dark, implying that LB pots are a vampiric transfer mechanism to steal power from one person and give it to another to boost the recipient beyond their normal biological maximum capabilities.

oooh LB pots are part of the arena rewards!

Thats nice. Love the consistent awards from PVP. Even if you dont hit high ranks you are constantly getting goodies

Awesome addition all around

Opened 7 slots for you newbs

Still rocking my Ramza until i get my Luneth or Elza up to speed

Its cool hes a pretty badass ultima caster

Added you, thanks!

I took one of you crazy high guys into the crystal tower - pro event. Was going really well until i was almost at the end and ran into a Green Dragon. Wtf was that? One shot my whole party except helper, and only took 3 rounds for maxed 6* elza to die, and she couldn't solo it

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Bought another 5 slots for Gaf. I did say if I got a 5* base, I would expand more.
550 ATK Diablos Luneth

077 602 847

Just mention Gaf ^_^

... game gave me a consolation second Zidane on the daily pull after I tried for Elza last night. I'll take it. Ended up with a lot of dupe units (lol second Tilith), so I should be able to get that Thrown TM real soon.

Also, a few Leos, Mustadio, Rydias... I'm actually telling myself I'm okay with this. Should make getting TMs so much easier. I'm up to like 8 Shantottos and Lunas.

Alkez

Decided to add my friend ID to the GAF spreadsheet. I think I've been pretty active around these parts since joining so it made sense. I'll run through the sheet and try to send invites to anyone I don't currently have.

Bought another 5 slots for Gaf. I did say if I got a 5* base, I would expand more.
550 ATK Diablos Luneth

077 602 847

Just mention Gaf ^_^

Sent you an invite shintoki.

Lyrian

oooh LB pots are part of the arena rewards!

Thats nice. Love the consistent awards from PVP. Even if you dont hit high ranks you are constantly getting goodies

Awesome addition all around

Yeah.

2nd board features a mid MP pot.

Per Reddit, the boards cycle around in a rotation, granting one mid pot of each type per full rotation. Not too shabby for essentially participation rewards.

Azuran

Banned
Oh my god, I decided to use a ticket because I was feeling lucky and well:

That's the last of the original gods I needed. There goes my luck for the next while.

Holy shit congrats!

Im always amazing at the people who pull a base 5 from a Daily pull

Ive pulled a rainbow once from daily and it ended up being a Miyuki

Well, that's amazing, congratulations!

Congrats Azuran!!

Btw is your avatar from the new pokemon game?

Congrats!

Grats on the pull!

Thanks guys, I'll try to get her to 80 as soon as possible so she can learn Ravaging Blow and at least she can be useful in your event farming. I kinda feel bad sharing a lv56 deadweight unless you peeps don't mind.

Just pulled a second Refia. Is there any point having 2 or should I just feed for TM?

Also, does TM reset when you awaken, or do you get more if the fed unit is higher? Or is feeding a 4* Refia to a 4* Refia the same in the long run as feeding a 4* to a 5*?

CCIE

Banned
Daily pull ... Terra! My green-haired muse has decided to join me at last on my new account. Also, my first TM (Romanian pistol) completed last night, so now my Lightning is at 460 ATK with Diabolos, and close to 500 with Ifrit! Finally, she isn't just average!

So, my next round I could use some advice, I have to start the new round tonight
I will probably run with Lightning, Cecil, Refia, any and combination of mages for the most part ( 2xExDeath, Terra, Arc )

I'm thinking 3xArc, Cecil, and Ludmille - this could be a compromise between great TM's, and getting them fast. Mage, Lightning, and Refia improvements

Or 3xArc, 2xIngus - since I'm getting all these mages in my pulls
Or 3xArc, 2xCeles - both mage, and Lightning
Or 3xArc, 2XBartz - mage, and another attacker (Don't have Garland yet)
Or 3xArc, 2xLuna - mage, and Barrage for Lightning
Or Ludmille, 2xGarnet, 2xCeles - this is the turn Lightning into CoD option

I don't have Zidane, so he is a no-go

Lyrian

Thanks guys, I'll try to get her to 80 as soon as possible so she can learn Ravaging Blow and at least she can be useful in your event farming. I kinda feel bad sharing a lv56 deadweight unless you peeps don't mind.

Frankly, the +100% Karma from Elza just being there is huge enough. All the extra bonuses from damage and debuffs are just icing on the cake.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Oh my god, I decided to use a ticket because I was feeling lucky and well:

That's the last of the original gods I needed. There goes my luck for the next while.

Just in time for his 6* upgrade - congrats xD

This game has been thoroughly depressing as of late lol

Between pulling nothing but crap, being annoyed with the event, not TM farming, I realized the importance of having something to look forward to doing in this game and...

I JUST WANT ONE FUCKING CHARACTER JESUS FUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom