• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyrian

Daily pull ... Terra! My green-haired muse has decided to join me at last on my new account. Also, my first TM (Romanian pistol) completed last night, so now my Lightning is at 460 ATK with Diabolos, and close to 500 with Ifrit! Finally, she isn't just average!

So, my next round I could use some advice, I have to start the new round tonight
I will probably run with Lightning, Cecil, Refia, and and combination of mages for the most part

I'm thinking 3xArc, Cecil, and Ludmille - this could be a compromise between great TM's, and getting them fast. Mage, Lightning, and Refia improvements

Or 3xArc, 2xIngus - since I'm getting all these mages in my pulls
Or 3xArc, 2xCeles - both mage, and Lightning
Or 3xArc, 2XBartz - mage, and another attacker (Don't have Garland yet)
Or 3xArc, 2xLuna - mage, and Barrage for Lightning
Or Ludmille, 2xGarnet, 2xCeles - this is the turn Lightning into CoD option

I don't have Zidane, so he is a no-go

Grats on the pull! Green haired muses are indeed highly underrated.

-- Does Lightning really need barrage? (Although a general purpose barrage isn't bad to have in one's back pocket)

-- Minerva Bustiers are a solid piece of equipment.

-- On Ignus, do you really plan to be using hybrid mage attackers in your A-team in the future?

Alkez

Thanks guys, I'll try to get her to 80 as soon as possible so she can learn Ravaging Blow and at least she can be useful in your event farming. I kinda feel bad sharing a lv56 deadweight unless you peeps don't mind.

I'm going through the spreadsheet but I don't see you on there, and I don't think I have you on my FL. Send me an invite if you have space please 632,536,652.

I'm thinking 3xArc, Cecil, and Ludmille - this could be a compromise between great TM's, and getting them fast. Mage, Lightning, and Refia improvements

Or 3xArc, 2xIngus - since I'm getting all these mages in my pulls
Or 3xArc, 2xCeles - both mage, and Lightning
Or 3xArc, 2XBartz - mage, and another attacker (Don't have Garland yet)
Or 3xArc, 2xLuna - mage, and Barrage for Lightning
Or Ludmille, 2xGarnet, 2xCeles - this is the turn Lightning into CoD option

I think the first option is the best personally. Seeing as Lightning and Refia are some of your strongest units it makes sense to get stuff for them.

CCIE

Banned
Chilly - you will pull her... but you have to let it go first. The game can sense what you want - I thoroughly believe that

CCIE

Banned
Is Holy any good? Or is ExDeath just too valuable to combine? After thinking about it, and seeing some comments Ingus is definitely out on the TM team - bottom of the barrel. So is Luneth for now, unless I pull a lot more of her in the future.
I'm leaning more toward Ludmille, Celes, and 3xArc , or 3xArc and 2xCeles. If anyone has further comments or suggestions they are appreciated

Congrats to everyone on the great pulls this morning!

Is Holy any good? Or is ExDeath just too valuable to combine? After thinking about it, and seeing some comments Ingus is definitely out on the TM team - bottom of the barrel. So is Luneth for now, unless I pull a lot more of her in the future.

I'm leaning more toward Ludmille, Celes, and 3xArc , or 3xArc and 2xCeles. If anyone has further comments or suggestions they are appreciated

Screw that. Im all in on Ingus once I get my current team done

Probably one of the best TMs for a Ramza

CCIE

Banned
DrRob - if I had Ramza, I would agree. I just don't. But I will hold onto my Ingus' just in case I do pull him in the future. I would not be opposed ( One of my favorite games in the Final Fantasy series )

c-murph

Thanks! So, close to TM completion on that Fran. lul.

DrRob - if I had Ramza, I would agree. I just don't. But I will hold onto my Ingus' just in case I do pull him in the future. I would not be opposed ( One of my favorite games in the Final Fantasy series )

Its good for other Jack of all trades characters are well depending on how you want to build them

But for true mages its not high on the priority list by any means

But yeah. Ramza is the one who benefits the most with his multiple roles that he can fill

H3xum

How many Bartz TMs are "best". I know Garland is necessary, but, say you don't have a Garland yet.

What physical attacker is it not good for? How is it on Chiz? I am not smart

CCIE

Banned
Valentus - you put CoD up as the avatar on your Arena team? That is tricky... not a chance I'm fighting that group again.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
How many Bartz TMs are "best". I know Garland is necessary, but, say you don't have a Garland yet.

What physical attacker is it not good for? How is it on Chiz? I am not smart

The only two as of now are Garland and Demon Rain.

But to be blunt, it should work like this.

Do you have Dual Wield? If not, Doublehand is the 2nd best choice. Otherwise Dual wield is much better.

Raika

*impulsively uses a ticket*

3rd Shantotto.

OHOHOHOHO

tumblr_mi4fuu1PFv1s3v7j4o6_400.gif

c-murph

You pulled Tilith?!!?

No. I pulled Fran. I just accepted the congrats for my wonderful Fran... :p

Nobody pulls Tilith - if they're you or me.

Gunna pull Dailies from now til the end of the banner. She should come soon though. Just taking a little longer. Worst case ontario I'll use my mission lapis to do a 11 pull on D-day.

tuffymon

The only two as of now are Garland and Demon Rain.

But to be blunt, it should work like this.

Do you have Dual Wield? If not, Doublehand is the 2nd best choice. Otherwise Dual wield is much better.

You can still use Doublehand and a shield right? nm went to the wiki and it answered this.

Whizkid7

*impulsively uses a ticket*

3rd Shantotto.

OHOHOHOHO

tumblr_mi4fuu1PFv1s3v7j4o6_400.gif

Okay. I have to be completely honest. I love, love, LOVE FFXI.

But I hate Shantotto. In fact I hate all the Tarus. Just squeaky little annoying footballs. The fact that she's the only FFXI character right now AND has an awesome TM makes me seethe just a little bit :/

Lyrian

No. I pulled Fran. I just accepted the congrats for my wonderful Fran... :p

Nobody pulls Tilith - if they're you or me.

Gunna pull Dailies from now til the end of the banner. She should come soon though. Just taking a little longer. Worst case ontario I'll use my mission lapis to do a 11 pull on D-day.

Hey now. I still don't have a Tilith yet either.

Whizkid7

seems like a lot of elza's here.

must not be tempted.

Is it sad that I'm still trying to pull for her knowing how unlikely it is? She's one of my favorite BF characters and in every other collab she's been in I've gotten her. I feel like I'm obligated to get her here, too.

Jeffrey

Is it sad that I'm still trying to pull for her knowing how unlikely it is? She's one of my favorite BF characters and in every other collab she's been in I've gotten her. I feel like I'm obligated to get her here, too.

from the reddit megathread, its about 1.4% atm, so might want to cancel that ps4 pro order or something.

tariniel

53 Vagras = 7 Metal Gods. Shamone

Daily was my 4th Luna. My first Luna is sitting at 70% TM already so maybe I should just fuse them up? Do I really need 4 Barrage?

18 tickets really considering trying for Karl/Elza. Someone stop me.

Gilgamesh will be the most powerful unit in Global, considering DH/BM won't stack for Orlandu, right?

I mean

how hard is the content going to get.

Hopefully everyone has units that can make waves at this point. If not we have some creative people here that can help build solutions and strategies

Its a shame that this particular event is so dependent on luck but it will get better once we roll back to established franchises or at the very least have banners with 3 star units again

Pejo

2-3 runs away from the Trust Moogle, then Zidane will be at 99% for my first Dual Wield. Can't wait!

Now, do I give it to DK Cecil for mega suicide or CoD for half hour Arena Barrages. Hm..

Ludmille standing by to join the TM group, gotta get Refia that dualcast.

Added you, thanks!

I took one of you crazy high guys into the crystal tower - pro event. Was going really well until i was almost at the end and ran into a Green Dragon. Wtf was that? One shot my whole party except helper, and only took 3 rounds for maxed 6* elza to die, and she couldn't solo it

Just pulled a second Refia. Is there any point having 2 or should I just feed for TM?

Also, does TM reset when you awaken, or do you get more if the fed unit is higher? Or is feeding a 4* Refia to a 4* Refia the same in the long run as feeding a 4* to a 5*?

Bump for new page.

One more question while I'm at it. Is it possible to kill every enemy in an exploration zone? I was doing Zadehl Westersand - Exploration trying to farm Primevils for the kill 10 quest, and after a while it got to the point where I walked around for literally 5 minutes without a single monster spawn.

Lyrian

Bump for new page.

One more question while I'm at it. Is it possible to kill every enemy in an exploration zone? I was doing Zadehl Westersand - Exploration trying to farm Primevils for the kill 10 quest, and after a while it got to the point where I walked around for literally 5 minutes without a single monster spawn.

Absolutely.

If you go to the Exvius Wiki, you will see that most explorations are split into Zone 1 and 2, with a set number of encounters for each zone. The general rule of thumb if going for max efficiency, to stay in each zone until it is cleared out (by keeping track of gil earned) and then moving onto the 2nd zone and then clearing the exploration once that zone is fully cleared.

EDIT, didn't see the extra questions.

1) The dragons are boss type encounters. They can cleared, but each colored dragon "rages" (and likely kills everyone) if a certain type of action is performed on it. Green rages on any esper or magic use. It would probably be best to just run/escape from them if you seem them for a PRO clear, as the dragon is much harder than the boss.

2) TM does not reset on awakening a unit. That said **DO NOT** feed 4* or 5* base units to each other for the 5% TM. They are far too rare too do that. The ideal strategy for a TM would be to farm ES with multiple copies of a unit to reach 100% total ( less 5% for each unit sacrificed), and only combine them in the end (assuming you are okay with sacrificing the copies).

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Giglamesh Trial is the big difficulty spike from what I've read, but it's not like they aren't doable.

Good news is, you don't need to do them right away either.

Syntsui

There are videos of Gilgamesh trials being done in 3 minutes, Valentus and any other whale full of TMs will make it look like a walk in the park as long as they pull at least one Orlandu when it releases.

To us mortals, yes, it would be better to note waste energy until we are ready lol.

Here it is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXzVu5VkzOU

2) TM does not reset on awakening a unit. That said **DO NOT** feed 4* or 5* base units to each other for the 5% TM. They are far too rare too do that. The ideal strategy for a TM would be to farm ES with multiple copies of a unit to reach 100% total ( less 5% for each unit sacrificed), and only combine them in the end (assuming you are okay with sacrificing the copies).

Just to be clear, let's say I have 2 Refias, and in the end I only want 1 Refia. Are you saying I can farm each Refia to, say, 50%, then feed one Refia to the other (my primary one, who presumably is already 5* or 6* at this point, while the original one is still base 4*) and end up with my final Refia at 100%?

Just to be clear, let's say I have 2 Refias, and in the end I only want 1 Refia. Are you saying I can farm each Refia to, say, 50%, then feed one Refia to the other (my primary one, who presumably is already 5* or 6* at this point, while the original one is still base 4*) and end up with my final Refia at 100%?

Farm them both to about 47%ish

You get a 5% bonus on dupe fusion

Yes just always add 5 to the total for every same unit you combine. So if you have 2 you only need 95 between them or 47.5 each or any combination that equals 95.

1) The dragons are boss type encounters. They can cleared, but each colored dragon "rages" (and likely kills everyone) if a certain type of action is performed on it. Green rages on any esper or magic use. It would probably be best to just run/escape from them if you seem them for a PRO clear, as the dragon is much harder than the boss.

Also, this is probably a stupid question, but I didn't even know you could run? lol. How do you do it?

Also, last one for now. Often times I go into a story dungeon and then I forget what the Lapis conditions are. Is there any way to view that once you're already in the dungeon? It doesn't seem like it.

Valentus

CCIE, do the same i did when i started Farming tm: Focus first on making 1 only character super strong, you Will thank me later for doing it. That said, go for that excalibur and Minerva bustier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom