• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's entirely possible.

I've burning them as fast as I claim them (people like pulling, who knew?), so I can't acknowledge or verify the graphical issue, if present. Perhaps someone else in the community can validate the potential issue who has 10+ tickets stockpiled.

I mean it should become apparent fast once the weekly rewards are granted right?

Im worried there is a nasty bug with our tickets then

tariniel

I don't know what to do with the arena mini pots that give MAG. I have Kefka/Tellah/Exdeath all at cap, and right now the strongest I have is Kefka but isn't Exdeath getting a 6* soonish? Should I just use them on him to prepare for that?

I could bank them but I'd have to buy a bunch more unit slots...

Lyrian

I mean it should become apparent fast once the weekly rewards are granted right?

Im worried there is a nasty bug with our tickets then

It's quite possible that, as Syntsui wrote, that he does have all 16 tickets in the stockpile but the screen is only showing 6 because of a formatting error. So, the error would be simply cosmetic at worst.

EDIT: Zalasta claims that there is no graphical bug. Send a help ticket, then?

Valentus

Man, I get your view of this and respect it but their is no wrong way to play the game. Is one fully TM'd unit going to be better than 5 half? Sure..kind of...but let's be honest here does it really matter at this point? By the time the "hard" stuff comes if you are a TM grinder you should have multiple OP as shit units anyway. Not that it matters but I tend to destroy full on whale pvp teams in the arena with my half TM'd group. /shrug

Edit: I should mention after getting the great TM's like DW/DC/DH (If it's all you have) then yes I would focus on one unit at a time.

Neither using scripts to bot is the right way to play the game, but here we are, sharing macros and tips for better performance xDDDD

Any way to play the game is fine. CCIE asked how to develop her TM grinding and i give only my point of view, because thats how it worked out for me.

I want to make only my lightning stronger.

I need 2 excaliburs!, yay i have them for my lightning.
But now i need a Sakurafubuki!, meh, i can throw the extra excalibur to that ramza.
Now i need 2 hero rings! Yay, my lightning is more powerfull!
But now i need 2 bracer... Pff, i can throw those useless rings to that ramza.
Now i need a black cowl!... eh, i think i can use that dark helm to that ramza.
Now i want a brave suit!.... that useless black belt gi? To ramza!
hey i found a dual weild/dualhanded!.... maybe ramza can use it.

And that way, powering only 1 unit, with the leftovers you also make another powerful unit and have 2 very powerful instead of 5 half-powerful.

Thats what i think.

Going Valentus route, I am going to farm Excalibur, and 2xCeles for my Lightning. Now the only question is what to do with the last two slots

I have 2xGarnet to get 50% resistance to elements when stacked with Bustier. That would make Lightning a DW CoD-substitute

I could farm 2xShantotto for MAG +30% - I have eight of her, and intend to do them in pairs

I could farm DC, and start on something else like Ultima. Or start with Arc toward the rod, and add two more when the Bustier is done. I'm thinking I might do that

Of the following

Cecil, 2xCeles, Ludmille, and Arc ( Adding the other two in when the Bustier is done )
Cecil, 2xCeles, 2xGarnet

Which of those two options sounds better?

Wish I had Zidane to make this decision easier

Garnet. A lightning with 80% resistance to almost all and hits like a truck is scary.

Syntsui

Did you restart app?

Yes.

I opened on nox and the same quantity displayed. I summoned the 6 of them, then only 5 crystals appeared + an ether. Is this normal? Only 5 can be summoned at the time, and the other ones appear on the next screen? The next screen for me was the ether, is it correct that an arena ticket can be a fucking ether? I'm afraid I've been robbed again (shouldn't 6 crystals appear at the same time?).

Anyway, I'll report this right now because I want my 10 missing tickets.

Pejo

I don't know what to do with the arena mini pots that give MAG. I have Kefka/Tellah/Exdeath all at cap, and right now the strongest I have is Kefka but isn't Exdeath getting a 6* soonish? Should I just use them on him to prepare for that?

I could bank them but I'd have to buy a bunch more unit slots...

I've been burning my MP and MAG pots on Exdeath in preparation for his 6*. The way I figure it, i don't have any other great potential mage units that are going to be better than him, and I will almost never run more than 1 mage in my "main" team.

Look at the very bottom of this page https://exviuswiki.com/Unit_Rankings and you'll see that the only other mages that are ranked better/as good are Dark Fina, Trance Terra and Chily's Emperor. I might give some love to Kefka down the road, but he still looks to be situational after 6* Exdeath comes out.

Kouriozan

Personally give all my MP pots to Tilith since she'll absolutely need as much MP as she can at 6*.
And yeah, Exdeath gets all the MAG one so he can overkill everyone in the Arena.

H3xum

I mean I know I am late to the Rikku TM party probably

But holy shit guys, have you seen that TM? That seems like something special

Yes.

I opened on nox and the same quantity displayed. I summoned the 6 of them, then only 5 crystals appeared + an ether. Is this normal? Only 5 can be summoned at the time, and the other ones appear on the next screen? The next screen for me was the ether, is it correct that an arena ticket can be a fucking ether? I'm afraid I've been robbed again (shouldn't 6 crystals appear at the same time?).

Anyway, I'll report this right now because I want my 10 missing tickets.

No units are in crystals items don't show up as crystals.

Just finished up the 100 arena streak trophy. Feels dayum good to get those 500 lapis. I have 6,500 lapis stockpiled along with 10 tickets. I'm seriously ready for the next banner that has a really good physical attack unit. Might even try and save up to 10,000 lapis to do two 10+1 pulls if needed. I love running the missions!

Very exciting indeed.

Muku

For the love of Cecil and all that is good and holy. I think I'm done doing even daily pulls on my main account. With Lapis I mean. Going to be using Friend ones to fulfill daily for time being. Nothing I want from this event so much, but tired of trololol Yellow Clynes and Vivis. Today main got Vivi. Alt got Edgar.

Least on alt I feel like pulling with lapis is still okay.. even if I keep getting Edgar as of late.

Kouriozan

I did it, I bought all limited stuff from the King!
Well almost, I don't have Elza so didn't pick her materia.

AJEQByTl.jpg
eLPMA5zl.jpg

Will do it a bit more to stock up on awakening mats for Bartz + Exdeath x2 and I'll be done with this event.
(97 Holy Flame Vargas / 27 Metal Gods)

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
-- just got a 3 metal god run and scored basically 12K karma at once

-- bought the last rare summon ticket YES

-- pulled a gold crystal! YES! It's FUCKING LANI!!!

-- !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was the last crack i was gonna take at Elza :( :( :(

-- So her Equip Axe TM is up to 45%, at least. Maybe I get creative when my Dual Wield pops out, make CoD an axe-wielding maniac? She'd be scary? Eh? Anyone?

-- This dumb event. Pulled all the metal cactuses and all the tickets. Think I'll go for the sword and the axe now, since elemental damage. If I have time I'll look at that Trust Moogle and then the +15 Mag, which I could really use while my Shantottos are sandbagged behind all my other needs.

-- So I have a near-max Refia (lvl 95) and I'm working on Tilith (I'll never use the word waifu in any context ever ... but ... ) ( .... maybe ....) ... and anyway I'm wondering what the real long term focus should be. Yes, why not both, but they both kinda sit in that healer zone where you don't typically need both on one team. So that's what I'm thinking about today.

-- still hugging my zidane, thank you RNG rare pulls. if this was my One Great Pull (other than Tilith on this banner and Arcs and Inguses on the last) for forever, I am truly greatful since dualwield could conceivably make any unit EXCEPT TILITH SINCE SHE CAN'T EVEN EQUIP A DANG WEAPON, much, much better.

-- please cloud above, grant me a DPS. I will do whatever it takes! Anything!

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I was sitting at 12K'th place in the arena for a few days, hovered up near top 8K, but am now sitting 20kish while I focus on the colosseum and the blood sword. About to finish B-5 today for the first time.

BLOOD SWORD HERE I COME

... in about 2 weeks of farming

Is there any reason to do the Vortex dungeons for materials? You spend 10-15 energy and get like 5-6 items total, compared to doing an exploration run where you get awakening materials and crafting materials in droves.

CCIE

Banned
So, used my arena tickets for the first board, and now when Ifrit is equipped, my Lightning has 500+ ATK. Awesome! Saving the magic pots, because I don't know which of my mages will eventually get them. Defense goes to Cecil, as well as LB pots, and SPR goes to Refia.

HP pots I'm thinking about giving to Refia, because she needs to survive everything... her ability to bring back dead units has been a God send in the Arena

Is there any reason to do the Vortex dungeons for materials? You spend 10-15 energy and get like 5-6 items total, compared to doing an exploration run where you get awakening materials and crafting materials in droves.

Not for general materials, no. But the INT level is still the best way to farm sacred crystals, as far as I know.

leehom

My friend list is pretty competitive. I'm roughly around mid 30's out of 100 and another 50 who are inactive.

Global I'm around 12,000's. Your teams must be a lot stronger than mines to be under 3,000.

Pejo

Man, Here I am hovering at 20k in Arena. I think my mistake besides forgetting to burn my charges asap in the morning when i wake up, is always aiming for a weak looking unit in the 1.00 modifier range. I normally wouldn't mind trying harder fights, but I'm trying to get that 100 win streak trophy out of the way this week. Afterwards, I'm definitely going for a harder challenge, as the only time I've even come close to losing a single unit was after a Souleater with DKC vs. a team of 3 lightnings. He didn't die though, Refia Curaja'd him the next round .

Arena AI is really the worst.

Jeffrey

my god is leveling up 6* units hell.

Will there ever be better options that grinding beach or vortex experience and 100 metal cactus from events?

Lyrian

So how many of us are gonna make the 1-3000 rank rewards? :)

Not I. Focused too much on the low handing fruit to get to the gold arena streak trophy. Targeting high value people now, but I seriously doubt I will catch up in time. Perhaps next week.

I did it, I bought all limited stuff from the King!
Well almost, I don't have Elza so didn't pick her materia.

Will do it a bit more to stock up on awakening mats for Bartz + Exdeath x2 and I'll be done with this event.
(97 Holy Flame Vargas / 27 Metal Gods)

So jealous. 27 metal gods. TRIGGERED. Grats :)

Man, Here I am hovering at 20k in Arena. I think my mistake besides forgetting to burn my charges asap in the morning when i wake up, is always aiming for a weak looking unit in the 1.00 modifier range. I normally wouldn't mind trying harder fights, but I'm trying to get that 100 win streak trophy out of the way this week. Afterwards, I'm definitely going for a harder challenge, as the only time I've even come close to losing a single unit was after a Souleater with DKC vs. a team of 3 lightnings. He didn't die though, Refia Curaja'd him the next round .

Arena AI is really the worst.

That's where I'm at. I just got the 100 streak done this afternoon and have been feasting on whoever has the weakest unit at the bottom of my list each time to get there. I've never even come close to losing, but I hover in the 22-25k range in terms of rank. Now that the 100 streak is done (thank the stars above), I'm going to start challenging myself a bit more and see if I can move up in rank.

tuffymon

I caught myself before I shouted in class when a triple God showed up... Do believe I've finally finished this abysmal event >.> 90/18 were my final stats, and I'll hold off on buying the gigantaurs until the last day of the event~

Zalasta

My daily was a gold Shantotto. I think that was my 2nd this banner and 3rd in the last 2 weeks. I wasn't hoping for much since I had pretty bad luck today given that my PC just died on me, that's just the icing on the cake!

CCIE

Banned
I'm going to put some lapis into TMR farming this week, and I'm hoping it will refill the arena as well. If it does, then I should get below 3000. I'm averaging 3500 right now in the Arena.

Now that I have Refia, I don't lose. Up to 40 straight wins at this time - here is hoping for no more crashes. My last loss was to Valentus' team a couple of days ago.

I'm going to put some lapis into TMR farming this week, and I'm hoping it will refill the arena as well. If it does, then I should get below 3000. I'm averaging 3500 right now in the Arena.

Now that I have Refia, I don't lose. Up to 40 straight wins at this time - here is hoping for no more crashes. My last loss was to Valentus' team a couple of days ago.

Lapis refills do not refill Arena Orbs unless you use it to specifically refill them. NRG and Orbs don't use the same lapis for refills. Only leveling refills both.

Then I guess I won't this month. Not worth the lapis to do so, when I can use them towards TMR instead

I would honestly say unless you are within a few hundred spots at the end of the week it's never worth it. (Unless you spend a lot on the game anyway) And even then I would only do it a couple of times. Going by other mobile games I play or have played with ranked events like this the last day will be a bloodbath with people refilling.

CCIE

Banned
So Valentus, you think I should farm my Garnet's separately? I was planning to combine them, simply because it takes SO LONG to do one. Still, 80% elemental resistance is enticing...

Valentus

I was in the mid 500-600 for a while but now dropped down to 2000ish and hovering up and down there. Do you need to be in the 3000 when it ends or any any point during the time?

there are weekly rankings, and one final monthly ranking.

I assume each week the rankings resets (because there are weekly rewards) and the monthly ranking is a media of all the weekly rankings.

So Valentus, you think I should farm my Garnet's separately? I was planning to combine them, simply because it takes SO LONG to do one. Still, 80% elemental resistance is enticing...

Thats an interesting question, because i dont know if garnet's TM can be equipped more than 1. and with minerva bustier, you will have 50% resistance to fire/ice/lightning/wind, and 20% to everything else. I dont think its worth the grind for 20% more with an extra melody of life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom