• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broseybrose

Just broke the 30k rank in arena on my 75th consecutive win! Im going for that trophy!

I almost lost a couple times, but that was against the toughest of parties. I wonder what its going to take to bring me down in arena lol.

CCIE

Banned
All it takes for an Arena loss, is bad RNG. I've been up against some STACKED teams, and if I go first I always win. However, if they do, I've lost two units in the first round several times. Good news is with Refia, they are right back in the next round. And I haven't lost since she joined my team

Had some battles go the distance though, literally winning in the very late rounds.

Valentus

yes, and the monthly rewards are the 30th.

So this month could be the easiest to get those 2 trust moogles.

Im rank 200-240 and it looks like i wont move from there.

yes, and the monthly rewards are the 30th.

So this month could be the easiest to get those 2 trust moogles.

Im rank 200-240 and it looks like i wont move from there.

Have you used Lapis for refills?.

Edit: I also can't decide if I should give Refia a Minerva Bustier or a Lordly Robe...leaning toward Bustier as the elemental resistance is probably better than auto protect and shell....

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Been on the rise again since I've been challenging the high ranks. Haven't lost yet *knocks on wood*

As I said, I stick with a heavy inflict status team with Luneth being the powerhouse attacker. The others are solely there to absorb to inflict statuses

Xion86

Okay cheers, good to know. Have had some pretty tense Arena battles at times. Oh I'm back to 60 Streak now, ONLY doing Arena on Android from now until 100.

98% on Zidane still....so close. Got 2 Cecil's which are going to take forever, then 2 Lunas for one more baggage (will add a 3rd when Zidane is done). Probably a Lordy Robe next, hmm..

I'm currently like 18000ish in arena, highly doubt i'll be able to compete with people actively refilling their orbs (I am not gonna spend lapis on that heh).

Valentus

Have you used Lapis for refills?.

Edit: I also can't decide if I should give Refia a Minerva Bustier or a Lordly Robe...leaning toward Bustier as the elemental resistance is probably better than auto protect and shell....

just 200 to see what was in the box of the middle lol.

My dream refia (or even tilith) is something like this:

Magi Rod
Aegis Shield
creepy mask
Minerva Bustier
2 magical crests (Vanille TM, +30% MAG/SPR)

Equip H Shield Materia
Melody of life
HP+30%
2x Seria's TM

Try to kill that.

Magi Rod
Aegis Shield
creepy mask
Minerva Bustier

Equip H Shield Materia
Melody of life
HP+30%
2x Seria's TM

Try to kill that.

Damn, I may have to imitate that...seems like a Godly Refia for sure.

chrono01

Daily pull means I can finally join the base 5* club! Breaking a rainbow crystal is so exhilarating.

I'm extremely happy now even thought I still want Tilith :p
Congrats! :)

Another member leaves our "Those Without a Base 5*" Club. I wonder how long I'll remain there, it's getting kind of lonely.

... game gave me a consolation second Zidane on the daily pull after I tried for Elza last night. I'll take it. Ended up with a lot of dupe units (lol second Tilith), so I should be able to get that Thrown TM real soon.

Also, a few Leos, Mustadio, Rydias... I'm actually telling myself I'm okay with this. Should make getting TMs so much easier. I'm up to like 8 Shantottos and Lunas.
I would love a consolation Zidane! Actually, just a Zidane at all would be nice.

Oh my god, I decided to use a ticket because I was feeling lucky and well:

That's the last of the original gods I needed. There goes my luck for the next while.
Congrats again! You pulled him at a great time too, with his 6* awakening incoming. Now level him up and enjoy!

This game has been thoroughly depressing as of late lol

Between pulling nothing but crap, being annoyed with the event, not TM farming, I realized the importance of having something to look forward to doing in this game and...

I JUST WANT ONE FUCKING CHARACTER JESUS FUCK
This was me a week ago. Hang in there man, things will (hopefully) get better for you soon.

Gah, I'm at 99 consecutive arena wins and I'm terrified I'll crash or run into a whale party.
Yeah, I'm getting really close too. This is stressful.

Personally give all my MP pots to Tilith since she'll absolutely need as much MP as she can at 6*.
And yeah, Exdeath gets all the MAG one so he can overkill everyone in the Arena.
Same. MP/SPR go to Tilith, MAG to Exdeath, HP/DEF to Cecil, and...ATK to Firion (since I have no 5* base character to put them on). I could put them on Chizuru, but I'd rather use them on a future-proof unit, which I hear Firion is.

can you do a friend summon for the daily quest?

think ill pass on doing 1/2 summons for a while.
Yes indeed, you can use the Friend Summon to complete the daily. You don't need to do the 1/2 Lapis pull if you don't want to.

Magi Rod
Aegis Shield
creepy mask
Minerva Bustier

Equip H Shield Materia
Melody of life
HP+30%
2x Seria's TM

Try to kill that.

I find your lack of faith in Refia's TM quite disturbing, especially for Tillith!!

tuffymon

Magi Rod
Aegis Shield
creepy mask
Minerva Bustier

Equip H Shield Materia 1
Melody of life 2
HP+30% 3
2x Seria's TM 4 / 5

Try to kill that.

Pretty sexy, although... I keep seeing that as 5 slots necessary. Am I noticing it wrong?

Shouta

JP weekly reset for arena happens Monday at 12am, not sure about Global but it'll work like clockwork once they get the schedule going.

So someone on Reddit test out the Demonic Life Materia and found out that once you go below the 50% health threshold that the effect lasts until the battle ends. So go below 50% health and heal back up and you have ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR (40%) increased the rest of the way.....I may be going back to the event after all. That is nuts.

Broseybrose

For Holy Crystal farming is it best to do Chamber of Awakening (what difficulty?) or Phantom Forest killing the boss over and over.

Chamber ADV is best for Holy Crystals, but INT drops them sometimes too.

Definitely not Phantom Forest. People mostly farm PF for the gold spots on the map that give Magicite/Megacite for leveling your espers.

Syntsui

Should I receive an email after opening a complaint at their support section? Most companies at least acknowledge that you contacted them and will return with an answer soon, I got nothing so I don't even know if they know about my problem.

I just awoke Cecil from 4* to 5* and promptly levelled him up to 51. And his stats are STILL lower than he was at 4* level 60. Are base stats the same for every rank, and the only thing different is abilities and how high you can level your character? That's kind of shitty if so.

I just awoke Cecil from 4* to 5* and promptly levelled him up to 51. And his stats are STILL lower than he was at 4* level 60. Are base stats the same for every rank, and the only thing different is abilities and how high you can level your character? That's kind of shitty if so.

Yeah you'll need to level him higher than 60 to see the increase but, it will be well worth it!

Xion86

Magi Rod
Aegis Shield
creepy mask
Minerva Bustier

Equip H Shield Materia
Melody of life
HP+30%
2x Seria's TM

Try to kill that.

Ohhhh I have Magi Rod and H Shield on Refia...out of those..haha. The Mask is on Kefka though, got Mystery Veil on Refia instead.

CCIE

Banned
I have the ability to make a LOT of that Refia. That seals it - will farm for the Bustier and Garnet's TM for Lightning first, then possibly Refia later... And of course Cecil for Excalibur for my Lightning.

My Lightning has reached 500+ ATK. I'm ecstatic she is no longer a "scrub" Lightning

tuffymon

Should I receive an email after opening a complaint at their support section? Most companies at least acknowledge that you contacted them and will return with an answer soon, I got nothing so I don't even know if they know about my problem.

You'll get a response roughly a day later (I've gotten 2, 12h-24h), but do look in your spam folder, that's where mine were.

robotuw

Yes! I got the 100 arena wins trophy! Now I can stop living in fear and go buck wild. Just how tough are the groups in the top 100? I already beat a Lenna + 4xLightning party.

CCIE

Banned
The hardest one I've faced post Refia was 3xLightning, Luneth, and Cecil to guard them. If the AI wasn't so stupid I wouldn't have had a prayer.

Chilly - how many DC and Lordly Robes are you farming, anyway?

H3xum

So the speculated FFV banner that is coming up

Is it 5 people? Is it Gilga, Mercedes, Bartz, ExDeath and that other guy?

Or is it just Gilgs, Mercedes and other guy?

5 person banner would be really crowded but I want Gilg and ExDeath

Valentus

So the speculated FFV banner that is coming up

Is it 5 people? Is it Gilga, Mercedes, Bartz, ExDeath and that other guy?

Or is it just Gilgs, Mercedes and other guy?

5 person banner would be really crowded but I want Gilg and ExDeath

In Japan it was those 3 Plus bartz and exdeath.

Valentus

Don't they pretty much need to get the FFXIII banner out soon? I'm surprised it hasn't hit yet. That, or FF type-0

Yes, but gumi is doing Mog King - Exploration - Mog King - Exploration...

And the current event is a mog king event, so the logic is that next is a exploration event, and the closest one is FFV.

Maybe gumi wont release any batch at all this week and fuck all of us.

Rokuren

I'm all in for no banner + maze. We need to breath a little bit, too much content.

Yeah, I think this is where I'm at. Need to get in some TM farming + missions. On the plus side, I've run into 15 more metal gods in the past 24 hours; leaving me just the authority materia. So I suppose I'm set if the event is this week.

H3xum

Yes, but gumi is doing Mog King - Exploration - Mog King - Exploration...

And the current event is a mog king event, so the logic is that next is a exploration event, and the closest one is FFV.

Maybe gumi wont release any batch at all this week and fuck all of us.

I have conflicted feelings on this. Sort of want a week to just TM farm but also need damage and want to spend lapis on Gilg

Valentus

In 2 weeks is black friday, i dont think gumi will pass this oportunity. Even i think them mad enough to make a Lightning-Ramza-DKC-Delita banner xD

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
In 2 weeks is black friday, i dont think gumi will pass this oportunity. Even i think them mad enough to make a Lightning-Ramza-DKC-Delita banner xD

I either hope for a sale on Lapis or one of those special one time deals where it's like 500 Lapis for 10 tickets >_>

SO in Macro struggle news

It looks like Memu has multiple release Clients

And may have issues with AMD processors lol

http://www.memuplay.com/blog/index.php/2016/09/02/memu-android-5-1-rc2-is-released/

Ill be doing more experimentation with all my options tonight i guess.

Dammit, I have an AMD processor haha So frustrated with emulators, so much TM farm time down the drain. Just like you, zero issues before this last update and that was on lower settings than what I have set right now. I look forward to your findings and if I don't comment on your post tomorrow due to being busy, PM me if you find success!

On a brighter note, I remembered right before fighting the Antlion for a third farm run that you only need two blood alcrysts....so Blood Sword get! About to pop that on WoL since that weapon is just straight up made for tanks (and DKC).

I've ignored the hell out of this event after trying it twice with low yields and it's allowed me to focus on knocking out the latest story content and then starting over to knock out missions. The result...by far the most lapis I've ever had at one time haha Nice amount of tickets too. I will be so ready for Orlandu or Tidus when they hit! Soon more new story content for even more lapis!

As for a new banner or not, I'd prefer they burn through them to get to the one I want but at the same time, more time means more free lapis so I'm ok either way.

Rokuren

I think I'd be willing to buy in on something involving trust moogles or a really solid deal on lapis.

Sorta noobish question..

Does Cecil's limit break stack with cheer or Embolden?

My understanding is that they don't stack; whichever has the strongest effect is active.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom