• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarlet

If you're "draw" at the end of turn 10. How to decide who's won or lost?

I was tied at 2 units left each, against a whale. And I lost.

kaitain19

So I currently have 5130 lapis, and I don't know what I should do. Is it really worth trying to pull 11 summons? It says that I'm guaranteed to get 4+ star units, but the last time I did it, I still ended up with a lot of 3 star units.

Draw is always a loss. I had five units to an almost dead one, and I still lost. Was my first ever Arena loss

Unless I am completely mistaken I think I had an enemy Refia alive but I had 3 or 4 units up and was given a win? Maybe I am wrong and didn't pay attention haha

linkent

Draw is a loss for me too.

Saw this Rydia lead with 1.5 multiplier.
Rydia+Arc+Luneth+Light+Cecil

First turn DC Meteor+DC Ultima+Hit All+some aoe from lightning.

Lost my win streaks again :(

leehom

So I currently have 5130 lapis, and I don't know what I should do. Is it really worth trying to pull 11 summons? It says that I'm guaranteed to get 4+ star units, but the last time I did it, I still ended up with a lot of 3 star units.

Spend it, now.

jk, save it. 5k isn't that much.

Muku

Cecil, Refia, Karl, Seria, Rain. Only 5* is Cecil, everything else is 3* or 4*. I'm definitely being carried, helper has to pretty much solo it

Ah yeah. I feel like that place you really need 5* and 6*. At least before it got nerfed? Not sure if that was intentional. But CCIE is right. Look for Normidor (GAF name Valentus) on your FL. His character helped me with the same fight.. and pretty much a lot of the past few events. Including my alt account, which I'm still building up.

kaitain19

How did I still get 3* units from 11 units draw when the description on the featured and rare summons icons says that I'm guaranteed to get 4* or higher? Is that a lie?

Pejo

dual wield Mother Fucking Get!

Holy shit...i did the (estimated) math, and I was at around 190 runs of earth shrine for 1.8% TM. A little less than 10% I guess thats about what I should have expected, but damn if it doesn't feel worse sitting there spamming the stage.

Anyways, gave it to DKC for now, might switch it to CoD once that new trial comes out, or unless I get Barrage done first (89.5%).

Man I really hate the TM system, but I will never again underestimate the personal value of a Trust Moogle. That shit saves me time.

Muku

How did I still get 3* units from 11 units draw when the description on the featured and rare summons icons says that I'm guaranteed to get 4* or higher? Is that a lie?

I think you're guaranteed one 4* (or higher), but that's it. I haven't done a 10+1 pull, because my luck comes from tickets. Are you saying you didn't get a gold crystal (or rainbow) at all?

you're guaranteed to get A 4* or higher, as in one. As in one Gold Sabin. Enjoy!

LOL. :( For me it'd be a Gold Galuf. Because... Galuf.

you're only guaranteed 1 gold crystal, everything else is up to RNG.

and remember gold crystals can contain things like Shadows and Clynes, you aren't guaranteed a base 4 star unit

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Saw some new kids in here recently and I had a slot open up -- hit me:120 759 149 . I have an maxed Cecil, CoD, Refia, and am leveling Tilith while TMs cook.

Make CERTAIN you have and keep 'GAF' in your sig or you won't be added/kept by most of us here, btw.

Muku

For the new folks, I run a level 100 6* Luneth. If I don't have room let me know and I'll buy more slots.

kaitain19

Thanks for the answer, guys. I guess I'll just save my lapis for now.

So... what should I do with my 3* Maria, Sabin, Kain, Edgar, Galuf, Penelo, and Black Cat Lid? Also, is it worth awakening 4* White Witch Fina and Rosa to 5*?

Muku

So... what should I do with my 3* Maria, Sabin, Kain, Edgar, Galuf, Penelo, and Black Cat Lid? Also, is it worth awakening 4* White Witch Fina and Rosa to 5*?

From what I hear, Black Cat Lid is worth it. I've got one but only worked her up to early 4* stuff.

I have been running the event almost nonstop and I only encountered 1 Metal God so far, it so it seems like I'm not going to get some of the rewards even running Champion Ablaze with 2 bonus units.

tuffymon

I'm going to go on a stretch and say that your relatively new to this game. So, this is all based on assumption and that this + starting units is what you control. Most people would recommend you on rerolling, you have don't have anything amazing in this line up. BCL and WWF would be a shame, since I don't think its possible to obtain them anymore... Obviously it's your choice in the end, but if you do want to stick with this group. Kain, BCL, WWF OR Rosa, Rain, and Laswell is probably your best setup ><.

How DARE I forget this https://exviuswiki.com/Main_Page

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Maxwell the Destroyer ? New Trial upcoming...time limited it seems :eek:

Also Dark Destoyers Banner upcoming.

130 wins in a row in arena, and I'm at rank 3300. I REALLY hope if I just keep at it I make the 3000 cut off for top prizes. I don't want to waste lapis refreshing it.

Also 130 defeated Vargas, 25 defeated metal God. Pretty much got everything I wanted so I'm just about done with the event.

desverger

Decided to do 5 pulls (daily + 4 tix) because I just bought them from the event.. Look who showed up:

RB822fH.png

Also got a Karl. Not bad!

SeanTSC

Sweet, Maxwell will probably replace BC Lid for me.

Pulled Clyne and Hayate #3 today off daily/ticket. Last FF3 pull for me, no Luneth, sad times, I really wanted him, but I can't afford to spend cash on this on my fixed income.

Rixa

I think it would be a good option for Arena in general, since a lot of times characters get knock down below that health line easily. Give it to your two best DPS

Yep.. Especially in defense, when the AI usually can't be relied upon to cast embolden

You all are forgeting one thing. As long as you can't tweak units to have different gear for Arena / Colo / Events / Story it aint good. If I have ability that is way better outside of Arena why would I use Arena ability? I don't wan't to tweak units between different fights (Arena / Events) nor its like I would remember to do it every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom