• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

H3xum

Actually super amped for this banner. I don't have a CoD or Garland and I don't have any 5* base. Plus gafs TM is super legit. Wouldn't be disappointed with any of these units. Going to do dailys all week then a 10 pull at the end if I don't have at least a cod and garland and gaf for TM

Also, about 36 hours since my last metal gods. I would say easy upwards of 30-40 battles.

Whew doggie what a news day huh!

Legit worried about Maxwell. Really hope I can clear all the challenges

Looks tough unless its adjusted for global somehow

Getting closer tona TM macro solution. Putting Nox on Open GL and Medium made it last about half the night before crashing

So still more troubleshooting to go. Might go back to direct X and limit the speed or performance to prevent the macro from desyncing

Trying to decide if I still want to pull on this banner. Finally a conveniently timed Cactuar Dunes amiright?

Maxwell eh? Wonder if they will lower the difficulty from JPN.....also that banner? No effing thanks. I want more Gaffgarions but I would only get Duane so eff that noise.

Alkez

Oops, try this one 986,570,045.

1 spot left now.

Name: Kyosuke
ID: 424,842,374
Lead: Lighting

Either of you have another slot open? I'll send you invites now if so.

The proper terminology here is to say that the variance of the output per run is far too wide to be satisfying.

As someone who majored in mathematics I appreciated this lol.

Yo what the heck, poor Chizzy.

I read that yesterday as well. Super sad :(

Maxwell's TM feels like it's way above the kind of power we should be having right now. Still, I'm looking forward to having it, as well as the unit. And hopefully it's a somewhat challenging fight. Feel like the game has been a bit too easy for some time now (in before this fight is ridiculous lol).

Razmos

Yo what the heck, poor Chizzy.
Pretty sure the son and daughter are Miyuki and Hayate, as I believe Miyuki's mentions her falling into darkness, while Hayate's mentions his sister doing the same.

I wonder if the father has been released yet

Edit:
Born to a samurai mother, his younger sister was a ninja like himself. However, the coldness he showed to his sibling caused her to leave home, seeking the power of darkness. To take responsibility for this turn of events, their mother honorably and tragically took her own life. Hayate gave the rest of his years to his master, but now, as a vision, he wanders the world search for his sister, in hopes that he might still make amends.
Yep, so Chizuru is the mother of Miyuki and Hayate and took her own life when Miyuki went missing

As someone who majored in mathematics I appreciated this lol.

I read that yesterday as well. Super sad :(

Maxwell's TM feels like it's way above the kind of power we should be having right now. Still, I'm looking forward to having it, as well as the unit. And hopefully it's a somewhat challenging fight. Feel like the game has been a bit too easy for some time now (in before this fight is ridiculous lol).

Easy for long time players sure

I feel bad for the newbies

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Did they increase the Metal God invade rate ? Had 0 for 2-3 days...but today i got like 4-5 invades already lol.
her.. Maxwell is female :D
Even better xD
Looking at YouTube, you get to bring a friend. Looks like Maxwell goes first, and puts an attack debuff on the party. Also, Maxwell gives 100% bonus on karma, so that too is pretty sweet.

Oh we get to bring a friend ? Thats good news.

I probably should try to beat the other Trial for the Rod now - my Kefka will need it for Maxwell.

Alkez

Easy for long time players sure

I feel bad for the newbies

That's true. The new guys have plenty of other stuff to do though. 4 whole islands to explore, previous trials etc. Us day 1s only have events, arena, and tm farming at this point (and maybe hero ring farming and esper levelling).

With tilith's elemental resistance buff this trial is a walk in the park. So lvl up your tilith's

Aww snap

Guess I should try to pull her huh :/

I could always bring a Friend unit Tilith since I have the brute force potential at the moment

Ugh My Zidane is at 73%. I feel like he would be much higher if I has solved my Macro issues sooner

Valentus

Aww snap

Guess I should try to pull her huh :/

I could always bring a Friend unit Tilith since I have the brute force potential at the moment

Ugh My Zidane is at 73%. I feel like he would be much higher if I has solved my Macro issues sooner

You can try with cloud of dakness' but its 10% less of elemental resistance

Someone was saying the only thing left i need was a dps unit. Well, just got cloud of darkness for my daily pull :) 3 days in and already have 3 of the best units. Feels good

It really just comes down to how strong Maxwell is

Im positive we will reach some sort of solution but stack defense seems key to completing the trial.

CCIE

Banned
I knew it wouldn' be FFV yet, after Maxwell will probably be FFXIII. Then Type-0 and back on schedule. Well, I am trying hard for the materia, which should help tremendously with this fight. Will be running the event all day long. Need those Destructive materia for Lightning, and whoever else

Also, I could use Garland, Gafgarrion, and DKC. So a few pulls for me this upcoming banner. Not too many, though

Hopeful I can beat Maxwell with my Arena team. Cecil, Refia, Lightning, and ExDeathx2. Will run Cactuars religiously this weekend, and watch the early returns on the fight. I figure I can beat it with Valentus or some other OP friend unit

Valentus

Hijacking this comment to ask if you can add me. Just started 3 days ago and everyone says you are the best helper to have :D

If you're out of friend spots no worries

Added you. Enjoy clearing all the contenta without effort.

If you want to beat Champion Ablaze with only my unit:

Equip a unit with siren (must have attack song unlocked)
Equip a unit with ifrit that has barfire
You can equip a unit with an esper that has deprotect, but its optional.

First fight: bladeblitz with my elza
Second fight: attack song, bladeblitz
Third fight: attack song, barfire targeting elza, madness Rush with Elza.

Vargas Will kill all but elza.

Madness Rush again. Youre done.

bonkeng

Damn, dude.

What would we do without you.

I'll wait for your strat before tackling Maxwell.

Is there much use for Gafgarrion? I actually have him sitting around completely unleveled because I thought he was a pretty mediocre unit.

He's useless. But his TM is great.

Folstern

Maxwell's TM is nice. Looks like she will be entering the rotation if I can beat her. I could get a second CoD to 6* by the end of the weekend so perhaps that'll be enough along with Tilith. Kinda wanna pull for DKC but I don't know if it is worth throwing away lapis and tickets for Duane.

CCIE

Banned
I want Gaf's TM... And I straight up want Garland - it may be my only chance to pull him on a rate-up. We'll see what the game feels like giving me. Duane is the only really useless unit on the banner

H3xum

Am I missing something, or, if you have a Refia, whats appeal of that 8k Materia that gives you a 40% bump when your HP is below 50%?

I have now after this mornings NRG burn done closer to 40-50 runs without any Metal Gods so I am hoarding my karma

Also, how far away is Garland 6*?

Damn, dude.

What would we do without you.

I'll wait for your strat before tackling Maxwell.

Yeah

Outside of his 50% paralyze strike he has very little to offer. He does have Duskblade for MP drain and a cool Limit Break and lastly a strong Dark attack like DKC

He gets a little stronger in his 6 star form but by then hes outclassed by so many other units with more utility

Syntsui

I'm glad I've pulled a DKC on my tragic pulls from Cecil's banner now lol. Zero reason to pull anything as I have all units and 3 Gafgarions (together with Luneth's TM I guarantee 2 fully equipped Dps character as soon as I can farm them)

I miss the daily 100 lapis, the missions are good and all but doing them is such a waste of energy x.x

I'm full and every single one of the friends is a gaffer =(

Rixa

Maxwell's TM is nice. Looks like she will be entering the rotation if I can beat her. I could get a second CoD to 6* by the end of the weekend so perhaps that'll be enough along with Tilith. Kinda wanna pull for DKC but I don't know if it is worth throwing away lapis and tickets for Duane.

I should grind Gaffs TM. Got one G but havent done anything to it.

Am I missing something, or, if you have a Refia, whats appeal of that 8k Materia that gives you a 40% bump when your HP is below 50%?

I have now after this mornings NRG burn done closer to 40-50 runs without any Metal Gods so I am hoarding my karma

Also, how far away is Garland 6*?

JP got Garland 6* 4 months ago, so maybe 2 months?

img_mv.jpg

img_chara01_01.jpg
img_chara02_01.jpg

I dont have Garland, I may pull dailies and not get him.

Syntsui

I don't like how the game completely ignored the existence of World of Final Fantasy. Such a great opportunity for a great event with all the summoning shenanigans.

Record Keeper is so much better with their respect to the brand, but only that lol.

Mostly just looking to be carried for the first time initial clear rewards, after that i go back to farming the easier levels. Thanks!

I want Gaf's TM...

Yeah

Outside of his 50% paralyze strike he has very little to offer. He does have Duskblade for MP drain and a cool Limit Break and lastly a strong Dark attack like DKC

He gets a little stronger in his 6 star form but by then hes outclassed by so many other units with more utility

Gotcha. That's what I thought, which is why I haven't bothered with him. Thanks for the confirmation.

H3xum

Chiz's TM Blade Mastery....

Is it 50% bump to the sword attack, your base attack, or your overall attack?

Trying to decide if I should put a 2nd Chiz on my TM farm team or work towards Kaiser Knucks for 6* Butz

edit:I just found Altemas TM rankings. Blade Mastery is in the 2nd highest tier, so, I think I am going to just go for that. One Chiz is around 47% and the other one is at 1%...lets goooooo

ExVicis

With tilith's elemental resistance buff this trial is a walk in the park. So lvl up your tilith's
I had no idea she had that, thanks for the tip! I'll definitely level her up. Maybe even my second Tilith for funsies.

Also it's some weeks late but, I finally pulled an Agrias today! Woo! Took forever but I finally did it!

I'll be honest, whatever ridiculous character you have and my Lightning usually clears everything regardless of what it is. All I need for the Vargas fight is a Refia with Embolden and your Elza and my lightning. Everyone dies except Lightning and Elza and sometimes Refia and Vargas dies the next turn.

scarlet

Chiz's TM Blade Mastery....

Is it 50% bump to the sword attack, your base attack, or your overall attack?

Trying to decide if I should put a 2nd Chiz on my TM farm team or work towards Kaiser Knucks for 6* Butz

edit:I just found Altemas TM rankings. Blade Mastery is in the 2nd highest tier, so, I think I am going to just go for that. One Chiz is around 47% and the other one is at 1%...lets goooooo

base attack

Thinking of putting Diabolos on Cecil. He would be the least likely to die and friend tilith would boost resistances.

Also Elza doesnt have an innate light weakness like I thought so Maxing her and Luneth will become my priority

Niahak

Daily pull was a Refia! Finally a bit of luck with my daily, which has been the usual three star stuff by and large. Still no banner units.

I'm not sure whether I want to do daily pulls on the next banner. I still don't have CoD or Garland, but I'm worried I'll get nothing but Duanes, and I'm fairly set for physical damage for a bit (have Chizuru and Agrias as options for my dual wield, whenever I manage to finish it). I feel pretty good about my chances with Maxwell - I'll put Diabolos on WoL. May have a little trouble filling the summon bar, but I should be able to survive long enough.

CCIE

Banned
I will use one of my tickets tomorrow for a last stab at Luneth. A one in a million kind of shot, but why not...
I don't care about any of the units on this banner, and the game knows it. I haven't drawn one banner unit with dailies in a week's time. Probably won't even try to do so tomorrow - does a ticket summon fulfill the daily requirement?

I will use one of my tickets tomorrow for a last stab at Luneth. A one in a million kind of shot, but why not...
I don't care about any of the units on this banner, and the game knows it. I haven't drawn one banner unit with dailies in a week's time. Probably won't even try to do so tomorrow - does a ticket summon fulfill the daily requirement?

Any summon fulfills it including friend summons and arena tickets

Kouriozan

I'm lacking so much holy crystals it's not even funny. Gotta sacrifice getting dual wield in 2 days to awake Tilith.
I have tons of sacred ones though.

keiichi

Farming for karma is taking forever (I'm only running the 8NRG since I get destroyed on the higher level), but I'm determined to grab both Destroyer's Authority and Guardian's Authority, a few summon tickets and both weapons.

Will IAP(and be disappointed) later today, definitely before the FF3 banner goes away.

I think someone else mentioned it but just in case no one knows, staples is having a 15% off iTunes gift cards.

Jeffrey

Farming for karma is taking forever (I'm only running the 8NRG since I get destroyed on the higher level), but I'm determined to grab both Destroyer's Authority and Guardian's Authority, a few summon tickets and both weapons.

Will IAP(and be disappointed) later today, definitely before the FF3 banner goes away.

I think someone else mentioned it but just in case no one knows, staples is having a 15% off iTunes gift cards.

amazon coins is still cheaper. $100 for 80, and you get some credit back too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom