• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

windfish

Daily pull - blue crystal - fuck no! Guess that is no BF unit for me...oh wait *turns gold*.. Tilith!!!
Fuck yeah! Finally a turn of fate and I'am done with this banner! Not gonna pull on the next, so my tickets and lapis will rejoice!
Would like to have DKC but not going to pull for a 5* base... maybe just one daily pull...>.<

chrono01

Daily pull - blue crystal - fuck no! Guess that is no BF unit for me...oh wait *turns gold*.. Tilith!!!
Fuck yeah! Finally a turn of fate and I'am done with this banner! Not gonna pull on the next, so my tickets and lapis will rejoice!
Would like to have DKC but not going to pull for a 5* base... maybe just one daily pull...>.<
Nice, congrats man! \o/

We can summon a friend unit against Maxwell right? If so...it shouldn't be too difficult?
If it's a Trial in the Vortex, I think so? If it's in the Farplane obviously we can't, but it shouldn't be. If that's the case, I'll just bring one of you Elza/OP people. :)

Rixa

Decided to do 5 pulls (daily + 4 tix) because I just bought them from the event.. Look who showed up:

Also got a Karl. Not bad!

Grats :D.

Maxwell hmm hmm. I need to get my 2nd CoD to 100 level, she is now 68 or something.
I guess I have a good chance to clear Maxwell with:

- CoD 6*
- CoD 6*
- Refia 6*
- Cecil 6*
- Exdeath 5*
- Friend OP unit

But I havent looked the dungeon info yet :D. Things might change.

Daily was Krile. Her TM is now 66.6% ;)

chrono01

Grats :D.

Maxwell hmm hmm. I need to get my 2nd CoD to 100 level, she is now 68 or something.
I guess I have a good chance to clear Maxwell with:

- CoD 6*
- CoD 6*
- Refia 6*
- Cecil 6*
- Exdeath 5*
- Friend OP unit

But I havent looked the dungeon info yet :D. Things might change.

Daily was Krile. Her TM is now 66.6% ;)
Good call on the 2x CoD!

I have another one of her (at 3*, though) that I could try to raise to 5*. I still have a decent amount of Cactuar I can purchase through the BF event, and the Dunes are this weekend (although I'd prefer farming the BF event, since I have other stuff to grab still, namely the abilities as well as the 6* awakening materials).

Maybe:

CoD
CoD
Exdeath
Tilith
WoL (for Full Break, as well as tankiness)

I have Cecil, but again he's at 4* since I'm raising his LB. :/

Daily pull and 5 tickets:
Sabin
Penelo
Russell
Seria
Gafgarion
Tilith!
Goddess obtained, congrats!

Now is your turn, Chilly. Do it.

Dandte

Ticket: Fran
Daily: Krile

Maxxwell should be doable, even though my CoD is only 5* max. I guess i will use my normal team

Refia
Luneth
Agrias
Chizuru/CoD/Kefka whoever is needed
Cecil

Huh, when did Brono get Tillith? I really missed a lot. Anyway, grats!!!

Rixa

Good call on the 2x CoD!
CoD
CoD
Exdeath
Tilith
WoL (for Full Break, as well as tankiness)

I have Cecil, but again he's at 4* since I'm raising his LB. :/

Yea it should be doable. Also I do have Dual Cast @Refia and 2nd one is @Exdeath. So those will definitely help me alot.

chrono01

Huh, when did Brono get Tillith? I really missed a lot. Anyway, grats!!!
I got her a few days ago. It completely rejuvenated the game for me, I was in desperate need of a good pull. I just hope it doesn't take me as long to get my next. Thanks for the congratulations, BTW!

I can't remember, did you already get her? I assume, since you're still pulling, you're after either her or Elza. For me, it's the latter. I really want her, but I know my chance at a base 5* is low. Still, since she's limited, I feel obligated to keep doing dailies in the hope I can get her, but I don't expect to.

Yea it should be doable. Also I do have Dual Cast @Refia and 2nd one is @Exdeath. So those will definitely help me alot.
Sounds like you're set!

Half daily pull, I see a rainbow crystal. I'm thinking, please Elza.....
aulOn4Gh.png
I couldn't believe I got her. Wow!
Two Tiliths and one Elza from this banner so far.

chrono01

Half daily pull, I see a rainbow crystal. I'm thinking, please Elza.....

I couldn't believe I got her. Wow!
Two Tiliths and one Elza from this banner so far.
Haha, just as I finish talking about Elza and the odds of me pulling her from a daily, you go and do it. I both congratulate and hate you. More from column A, but column B cannot be ignored either.

But seriously, congrats!

Syntsui

Did you guys see the videos on YouTube of this trial? It does not seem that our support units are ready, I wonder if she will be nerfed.

Japan had 6* WoL and Tilith, Orlandu and Majin Fina when this was released. Not a single unit has that magic power (without TM) nor chaining capacity for damage.

I don't think this trial will be pleasant to players with unoptmized teams.

chrono01

Did you guys see the videos on YouTube of this trial? It does not seem that our support units are ready, I wonder if she will be nerfed.

Japan had 6* WoL and Tilith, Orlandu and Majin Fina when this was released. Not a single unit has that magic power (without TM) nor chaining capacity for damage.

Now I'm scared.

c-murph

Haven't had a challenge in the game in a while. Hopefully, they don't nerf it roo much if any.

I will probably stick to daily pulls for the banner and hope to pull either DKC or CoD, but definitely not doing an 11 pull on this one. Bummer.

And I'll shoot for Maxwell, of course. Hopefully there's a good trick to beating her and one of y'all is sharing the right friend unit for me. She looks pretty decent and could replace my BCL as my physical unit.

Syntsui

To get her, one of the units has to equip Diablos, that pretty much guarantees this unit won't last long (it will be weak to her light attacks).

She is also weak to magic it seems, so double casters with 400+ MAG might be the best bet to finish her of quickly.

Haha, just as I finish talking about Elza and the odds of me pulling her from a daily, you go and do it. I both congratulate and hate you. More from column A, but column B cannot be ignored either.

But seriously, congrats!
Thanks, I really need a good damage dealer and she fills that spot nicely. Gotta get that tablet of ruin materia for her asap.

Maxwell is coming as a trial? My squad isn't anywhere near optimal. Hopefully it's not a time exclusive trial vortex.

scarlet

To get her, one of the units has to equip Diablos, that pretty much guarantees this unit won't last long (it will be weak to her light attacks).

She is also weak to magic it seems, so double casters with 400+ MAG might be the best bet to finish her of quickly.

Time to use my Exdeaths again.

My dualcast still need around 2&#8453; left. I'll wait to see if we really need a dualcast.

Rixa

Well well.

Screenshot_20161112-151549.png

This is my CoD with Diabolos. She has 20% light resist.
Maxwell is human right? Only downside is that "wasting" one turn from CoD to summon Diabolos as it could do a ton of damage via Barrage. Maybe Diabolos does some decent Damage...

scarlet

Well well.

Screenshot_20161112-151549.png

This is my CoD with Diabolos. She has 20% light resist.
Maxwell is human right? Only downside is that "wasting" one turn from CoD to summon Diabolos as it could do a ton of damage via Barrage. Maybe Diabolos does some decent Damage...

You should put your dualcasted Refia as leader :D

bonkeng

Maxwell is Light version of Elza, and their kit looks similar. Self revive, 400% ST attack, man eater, self buff, even their LB has identical damage and effect, but Light vs Dark. Equipment limit is also the same.

Lazy Gumi just copy pasted Maxwell to Elza lol.

chrono01

Maxwell is Light version of Elza, and their kit looks similar. Self revive, 400% ST attack, man eater, self buff, even their LB has identical damage and effect, but Light vs Dark. Equipment limit is also the same.

I CAN GET MY ELZA!

...Kind of.

Rixa

You should put your dualcasted Refia as leader :D

Will do that when event starts and I have cleared it. Since I need to tweak MoL from CoD to Refia.

But my Refia with Shiva:

Screenshot_20161116-114527.png
Screenshot_20161116-114543.png
Screenshot_20161116-114516.png

Thats with Shiva, so stats are lil lower with 2* Ramuh who is 33 level. That +30% fire damage looks nasty :D. I guess its Ramuh rather than Shiva. 15% HP will be changed to Guardian of Authority.

Refia with Ramuh:

Screenshot_20161116-115546.png

Or do we know what is main damage type in Maxwell dungeon outside of Maxwell?

Well, that's a little underwhelming to hear. Heck, I still want her anyway. Light Elza come to me!

kaitain19

I'm going to go on a stretch and say that your relatively new to this game. So, this is all based on assumption and that this + starting units is what you control. Most people would recommend you on rerolling, you have don't have anything amazing in this line up. BCL and WWF would be a shame, since I don't think its possible to obtain them anymore... Obviously it's your choice in the end, but if you do want to stick with this group. Kain, BCL, WWF OR Rosa, Rain, and Laswell is probably your best setup ><.

How DARE I forget this https://exviuswiki.com/Main_Page

Yeah, I'm still new to this game. I guess it was pretty obvious, huh? I don't think I want to reroll, but thanks for the suggestion anyway.

windfish

Nice, congrats man! \o/

I think in the end I got really lucky during the BF and FFIII Banner, used like 35 tickets and most if not all of the daily pulls to get Refia, Luneth and Tilith plus a bunch of other usefull stuff like Arc, Vaan and ExDeath.

Also Valentus accepted my FL request, so yay great success :D

Rootbeer

Banned
This event has been absolutely dreadful... i have gone over 10 battles in a row without a single metal god. halloween event was so much more fun in comparision.

Razmos

Hmm my friend summon 560 ATK Dark Knight Cecil with Diabolos and Deathbringer (Dark element + Maneater) and barrage is going to make mincemeat out of Maxwell

Flambe

Daily fucking Galuf, what a crap banner this has been for me lol.

At least I don't even have to bother with dailies on Destroyers banner.

scarlet

So we need to evoke Diabolos to recruit her.

I assumed we need to do it twice to get that no unit KO'd mission.

Time to use my mage team again.

Razmos

I'm trying to imagine how insane a CoD with Equip Great sword and Dual Wield would be, Dual Wielding 2 Deathbringers and using Barrage on Maxwell. With the maneater from Diabolos as well

That would be a one-turn kill wouldn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom