• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikemandey

I feel bad for her :/

zdXl6SD.jpg

Added you. Enjoy clearing all the contenta without effort.

If you want to beat Champion Ablaze with only my unit:

Equip a unit with siren (must have attack song unlocked)
Equip a unit with ifrit that has barfire
You can equip a unit with an esper that has deprotect, but its optional.

First fight: bladeblitz with my elza
Second fight: attack song, bladeblitz
Third fight: attack song, barfire targeting elza, madness Rush with Elza.

Vargas Will kill all but elza.

Madness Rush again. Youre done.

I was able to do it without Attack Song.

Round 1 - Bladeblitz
Round 2 - Madness Rush
Round 3:
- Turn 1: Madness Rush, barfire + shell targeting Elza, barfire on Cecil.
- Turn 2: Cecil was still alive, so Cure Elza and have someone else use a Potion or Hi-Potion, Madness Rush
- Turn 3: Madness Rush again.

AFter Turn 2 he only had a sliver of health left, I'd guess less than 1,000 so it might be possible to get lucky and do it in just 2 turns.

Lyrian

Half daily pull, I see a rainbow crystal. I'm thinking, please Elza.....

I couldn't believe I got her. Wow!
Two Tiliths and one Elza from this banner so far.

Congrats!

I'm going to guess something related to numbers and probability. Just a wild guess!

As someone who majored in mathematics I appreciated this lol.

Maxwell's TM feels like it's way above the kind of power we should be having right now. Still, I'm looking forward to having it, as well as the unit. And hopefully it's a somewhat challenging fight. Feel like the game has been a bit too easy for some time now (in before this fight is ridiculous lol).

Tutored statistical variance last night.

What is more ironic is that the greater the bonus percentage a player obtains, the wider the variance becomes. That is absolutely cruel (for better or worse, depending on which side of the table in which a person is looking at this situation).

Farming for karma is taking forever (I'm only running the 8NRG since I get destroyed on the higher level), but I'm determined to grab both Destroyer's Authority and Guardian's Authority, a few summon tickets and both weapons.

So, right on cue at the halfway mark, the "help" from Gumi comes flying in from an unexpected source with karma farming for "a price".

On paper, Maxwell represents a "free" 100% bonus, so at a worse case scenario partnering with the tons of GAF Elzas out there, that's 200% bonus which makes most non-ludicrous items obtainable.

The kicker here of course, as mentioned already, is how Maxwell (a trial tuned far beyond what 99% of Global is capable of fighting) is set up. Also, Maxwell, as a 5* base, is locked to her base form and can't awaken (until the 2nd BF event, when it will "magically" unlock).

Given the incredibly fast pacing of events in Global (especially explorations), this appears to be how Gumi will handle the power creep -- by simply locking away awakened forms until future power creep catches up with the power level of those awakened forms.

This lends a **awful** lot of credit to the theory of the partial datamine of 7* Elza in the Global files. (That it's already there and just simply "locked" off from Global, similar to how 6* Maxwell will be "locked" off from Global for now.)

-- Daily YOLO: 8th Arc. Game REALLY wants me to farm Omnirods.

Um.... I have absolutely no one on that Dark Destroyers banner, roflmao. Guess I might throw some tickets at it, if needed, in an second chance at CoD and a first chance at Garland.

Another daily another Bedile, wooooo! Still no banner units or rainbow crystals. Kind of worried about this trial coming up, from how you guys have been talking. My team is Refia/Cecil and basically all mages (can sub in BCL if needed but that is basically my only physical attacker)... hopefully I'll be able to do it. Probably going to farm some cactuar dunes this weekend and get Arc maxed out.

tariniel

Oh man CoD on another banner, please RNGesus don't fail me again... I failed to pull her in the FB banner over a 10+1, 10+ tickets and dailies. Gonna skip daily pulls until the new banner I think. I also wouldn't mind another Gaff so I can get 2 of his TM someday.

Iceman829

Hopefully the Maxwell fight isn't too difficult. If I can get her early I should be able to finish the Karma event up early. I really need that 5% trust moogle too. My 1st Zidane just hit 95% today so it looks like my first TMR is well within my grasp now.

Due to my insomnia I was up most of the night and ended up playing and leveling up. My arena squad is now comfortably in the 1100-1200 range and I'm close to finishing my second arena board. After my original 92 win streak being killed by a connection error I'm back up to 65.

I guess I'll skip the banner unless someone is really worth it. I have 16k lapis and 37 tickets, but I feel like better units are around the corner.

Updated Vargas stats - 149 kills / 32 metal gods

Syntsui

Hopefully the Maxwell fight isn't too difficult. If I can get her early I should be able to finish the Karma event up early. I really need that 5% trust moogle too. My 1st Zidane just hit 95% today so it looks like my first TMR is well within my grasp now.

Due to my insomnia I was up most of the night and ended up playing and leveling up. My arena squad is now comfortably in the 1100-1200 range and I'm close to finishing my second arena board. After my original 92 win streak being killed by a connection error I'm back up to 65.

I guess I'll skip the banner unless someone is really worth it. I have 16k lapis and 37 tickets, but I feel like better units are around the corner.

Updated Vargas stats - 149 kills / 32 metal gods

Gafgarion is really worth it for his TM.

Garland is really worth it because he will get very powerful with enhancements.

DKC is really worth it because he will be top tier with enhancements.

To me this banner is trash because I already have everyone, but if you don't, PULL.

Gafgarion is really worth it for his TM.

Garland is really worth it because he will get very powerful with enhancements.

DKC is really worth it because he will be top tier with enhancements.

To me this banner is trash because I already have everyone, but if you don't, PULL.

I do have Gaffgarion, but I don't have Garland, DKC, or CoD.

Reading your comment though, I might try and pull harder on this banner than I expected. My question is this: if I do not have any TMs and don't really plan to go down that road, are these units still worth pulling for? I have most of the good non-TM gear that I could throw on them, but I just don't see myself getting any of the TM based gear for a VERY, VERY long time, if ever.

Pejo

Have every unit in this banner, so I can finally start building up my lapis reserves again.

Dual Wield DKC is pretty hilarious in PVP. I just do Embolden followed by 2x Dark Cannon, chained with Luneth's Hit All, Bioga, and CoD with Bladeblitz. Pretty much a 1 round KO every time, unless ol' Zombie Cecil takes the damage for some unlucky shmuck who dies in round 2.

Kitoro

So, I haven't played in about 2 months, and have only been doing daily pulls every day since. My old team that's maxed at 5* is mediocre, but I've since pulled Luneth, White Witch Fina, Cecil, and Elza, which all work together very well, and I'd like to use them, but damn, unlike Brave Frontier, or.. well, any other of the many gacha games I juggle, getting them to maxed out 6* seems like distant a pipe dream.

Any advice on how to make the task ahead seem less daunting?

Thanks!

So, I haven't played in about 2 months, and have only been doing daily pulls every day since. My old team that's maxed at 5* is mediocre, but I've since pulled Luneth, White Witch Fina, Cecil, and Elza, which all work together very well, and I'd like to use them, but damn, unlike Brave Frontier, or.. well, any other of the many gacha games I juggle, getting them to maxed out 6* seems like distant a pipe dream.

Any advice on how to make the task ahead seem less daunting?

Thanks!

Having whale friend Elzas stompnthe current event for cheap 6 star materials and Gigantaurs

After that more 6 star and farming the upcoming cactiar dunes

Nirran

This morning was a pleasant change. Used my daily pull. Got a blue crystal and sighed thinking hopefully this isn't a crap unit as that's all I've pulled lately. Crystal turns yellow! Thinking hey that's a change maybe I'll get Tilith. Breaks and turns rainbow and out pops Elza. First 5* base unit and definitely useful for my team as I haven't pulled anyone physical.

This morning was a pleasant change. Used my daily pull. Got a blue crystal and sighed thinking hopefully this isn't a crap unit as that's all I've pulled lately. Crystal turns yellow! Thinking hey that's a change maybe I'll get Tilith. Breaks and turns rainbow and out pops Elza. First 5* base unit and definitely useful for my team as I haven't pulled anyone physical.

Wow

I dont think ive ever seen the thread have this many 5 star base pulls from the daily before

Cool as shit grats!

Wow, congrats! That is an awesome pull :D

H3xum

The amount of Elzas in GAF is unbelievable, really.

I look forward to seeing her rates at the end of this banner. Has to be much higher than the 1.5%

Can't decide if should do more pulls for refia because already i already did 33 pulls
Here whats I pulled tthat are worthly

1x 3* Ingus
1x 4*Garnet
2x 3* Arc
1x 3* CoD
2x 3 and 4* Mustadio
1x 3* Locke
1x 4* WoL
1x 5* Ramza
1x5* Luneth (lol I need Refia)

Is it worth to pull again for her or should i switch to pulling Titlth for future proof.

H3xum

Can't decide if should do more pulls for refia because already i already did 33 pulls

1x 3* Ingus
1x 4*Garnet
2x 3* Arc
1x 3* CoD
2x 3 and 4* Mustadio
1x 3* Locke
1x 4* WoL
1x 5* Ramza

Is it worth to pull again for her or should i switch to pulling Titlth for future proof.

I am sure you will be fine between Garnet and WoL til the next tilith banner in a few months.

Syntsui

1x 3* Ingus
1x 4*Garnet
2x 3* Arc
1x 3* CoD
2x 3 and 4* Mustadio
1x 3* Locke
1x 4* WoL
1x 5* Ramza

I'd say you absolutely should get either Refia or Tilith for end game purposes. Refia has a higher rate to be pulled so...

1x 3* Ingus
1x 4*Garnet
2x 3* Arc
1x 3* CoD
2x 3 and 4* Mustadio
1x 3* Locke
1x 4* WoL
1x 5* Ramza

Ho boy thats a toughie

Refia is more useful now and Tilith is more useful later. Refia will be easier to pull on banner while Tilith should come up again down the line

I dunno man. I would argue Refia just because we have no idea how hard the content will be from here on out in Global and whether or not having a good 6 star healer will prove necessary or not.

I mean you could always use a friend unit to make up any deficiencies either way

amazon coins is still cheaper. $100 for 80, and you get some credit back too.

I just looked into this and it looks like FFBE is not one of the games that gives you coins back on Amazon purchases? Or am I missing something? If it does then yes Amazon coins would be the best, otherwise it seems like this is the same as using a 20% iTunes gift card.

tariniel

Is the King Mog materia with 10% HP and ATK 5% attack worthwhile? I'd put them on Lightning but I remember someone saying we were going to be getting a craftable ATK materia soon in the story.

Other than that materia all I have is the cactuars and about 15 of each low-price 6* awakening material I want to buy. Almost done I guess unless I somehow pull Elza or decide I want the Trust Moogle. Was planning on skipping this moogle since I don't have any units I'm desperate to use it on right now and I'd rather spend that NRG on earth shrine runs.

unrealist

Deathbringer grants man eater .. question is if I dual wield deathbringer + normal weapon, will the bonus dmg to humans be applied to both attacks or only one of the attacks?

If i dw 2 deathbringers, will they stack?

Zalasta

Finally pulled a 2nd BE unit (Karl), but as I'm looking to make room for him in my karma farming party, I realize it (along with Seria) is pretty terrible for a 4* base. Can't even equip any bar- spell. Basically just deadweights. Too bad I haven't been lucky enough to get the other two more useful units :(

Rixa

Finally pulled a 2nd BE unit (Karl), but as I'm looking to make room for him in my karma farming party, I realize it (along with Seria) is pretty terrible for a 4* base. Can't even equip any bar- spell. Basically just deadweights. Too bad I haven't been lucky enough to get the other two more useful units :(

Yea. As unit Karl aint good. But as unit who has TM he is great. At the moment Iam farming 3 Karls for 3 TM's. I was lucky with my BF banner pulls, only tix & dailies used and pulled 3 Karls.

Those Karls + Maxwell TM (+30% ATK + 30% MAG) slapped to some DPS unit called Firion or some other sucker (2nd Firion) will get nice boost to atk. Also going to equip my 2 Firions with Barrages (Not yet done). I do have 2 Excaliburs ready, but I dont have Dual Wield.

Pulling Gilgamesh is the dream that Iam aiming, prolly not getting it.

Finally at a comfortable spot where I will not be pulling for a very long time or I should say until the Thunder God is released.

6* Breaker Unit/dps in Elza w dual wield
6* phys/elemental dps in Lightning w/ Deathbringer/Excal, Blade Mastery, and Chiri (no Myuki /sad face)
6* phys dps in DKC with barrage whom will be replaced by Orlandu
6* Tank/off healer in Cecil
6* healer if Refia w/ dual cast and soon* to be 6* healer in Tilith.

Other misc 6* of note are Ramza, CoD, and Demon Rain. Outside of Orlandu I'm set with units. I've been TM grinding for 1.5 months and have progressed quite far but have so much further to go. Brave Suit, Infernal Amulet, Letters and Arms for Ramza, Lordly Robes, and so on and so on.

Finally at a comfortable spot where I will not be pulling for a very long time or I should say until the Thunder God is released.

6* phys/elemental dps in Lightning w/ Deathbringer/Excal, Blade Mastery, and Chiri (no Myuki /sad face)

Other misc 6* of note are Ramza, CoD, and Demon Rain. Outside of Orlandu I'm set with units. I've been TM grinding for 1.5 months and have progressed quite far but have so much further to go. Brave Suit, Infernal Amulet, Letters and Arms for Ramza, Lordly Robes, and so on and so on.

You are broken as fuck Zera!

So glad you on my friends list lol

Muku

The banner coming up is interesting. Was lucky enough to get CoD during FB banner. Garland was my absolute first pull (5* at that) in this game. I have Duane at Lv 1 5* right now (obviously got put on back burner, because he came in at 3*.) Not overly excited about DKC... and Gaff I have on my alt. It'd be cool to have him on my main but don't feel a rush for it. I will be doing daily pulls again in hopes of more CoD. My dream is to have a 3 CoD 6* team with 6* Cecil and 6* Refia for shits 'n giggles.

Skipped the daily lapis pull on main account today. Because I'm tired of Clyne and Galuf. Stupid jerks. Pulled on my alt account for its first Mustadio. It's cool because I didn't have, but at same time not sure how to feel about it.

Xion86

Such a busy day at work :(. Anyway caught up with the last few pages.

Sigh after grinding 3 units to 100, NOW we get the Cactuar Dunes :( haha, not sure I'll make use of it this time though and may stick to trying to get Karma, sucks that I won't be able to buy as much this time, may have to skip the tickets too hmm.

Was also looking out to see if Chilly got lucky...guess not :p.

I'm concerned about staying in the top 3000 for arena rewards. I'm currently like 2600, but each victory doesn't bump me ahead much anymore. I'm worried people will start lapis boosting and knock me out. I don't want to have to do the same. Guess we'll see how it goes.

Whizkid7

You are the god we aspire to be lol. I can't imagine TM grinding in this game but lord almighty do I need to for some of my characters to hit peak performance. The next banner will give me an excuse to hunker down and focus on the grind.

ExVicis

So I have Refia and I have Tilith. Pretty much the main goal for these banners, are any of the other pulls necessary to have right now? Bear in mind I have a 6-star CoD that just needs levels to hit 100 and I have a max-level Lightning.

I'm just wondering what else is necessary or must have right now.

Edit
Also I guess I should list off my usual team.

Max Level - Lightning
Max Level - Cecil
Max Level - Fencer (That probably will be replaced with CoD when the time comes)
Max Level - Refia
Max Level - Tellah

So I have Refia and I have Tilith. Pretty much the main goal for these banners, are any of the other pulls necessary to have right now? Bear in mind I have a 6-star CoD that just needs levels to hit 100 and I have a max-level Lightning.

I'm just wondering what else is necessary or must have right now.

You are sitting Nice from what I can tell

Not sure what else for you to chase

Maybe build up some mages or tanks? Pulling an Arc wouldnt be the worst but Not like Mage team will be necessary for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom