• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally at a comfortable spot where I will not be pulling for a very long time or I should say until the Thunder God is released.

6* Breaker Unit/dps in Elza w dual wield
6* phys/elemental dps in Lightning w/ Deathbringer/Excal, Blade Mastery, and Chiri (no Myuki /sad face)
6* phys dps in DKC with barrage whom will be replaced by Orlandu
6* Tank/off healer in Cecil
6* healer if Refia w/ dual cast and soon* to be 6* healer in Tilith.

Other misc 6* of note are Ramza, CoD, and Demon Rain. Outside of Orlandu I'm set with units. I've been TM grinding for 1.5 months and have progressed quite far but have so much further to go. Brave Suit, Infernal Amulet, Letters and Arms for Ramza, Lordly Robes, and so on and so on.

Lol. All the best. All of it.

Jeffrey

man, with the US being like it is, every time I have the urge to spend money on gacha games, i end up donating to planned parenthood or something.

It's probably better this way.

>.<"

So I have Refia and I have Tilith. Pretty much the main goal for these banners, are any of the other pulls necessary to have right now? Bear in mind I have a 6-star CoD that just needs levels to hit 100 and I have a max-level Lightning.

I'm just wondering what else is necessary or must have right now.

You are the god we aspire to be lol. I can't imagine TM grinding in this game but lord almighty do I need to for some of my characters to hit peak performance. The next banner will give me an excuse to hunker down and focus on the grind.

You are broken as fuck Zera!

So glad you on my friends list lol

I'm just glad to be of use to the community. I'll add more friend slots when I get more lapis from redoing missions. At this point I went from dolphin to f2p. Just purchased a home so the well is dry as fuck right now lol. Only time I can honestly spend cash is when Orlandu drops.

Valentus is the god who we really aspire to be, his characters make mine look like my little pony.

Regarding TM grinding, I do it at night and at work or any free time. I use switch controls on my iphone, I don't use Nox or Memu. While not fully autonomous switch controls have made it 100x easier to obtain tm's. Doing it manually like Rixa did is quite the feat and deserves applause, I sure as hell couldn't have done it.

Exvicis, you have a great team in CoD, Lightning, Tilith/Refia. What other units do you have? You should be able to have no issues progressing and clearing content.

Muku

man, with the US being like it is, every time I have the urge to spend money on gacha games, i end up donating to planned parenthood or something.

It's probably better this way.

>.<"

It's better this way. At least for now. These groups are going to need it with the years we are about to face.

Muku

Not unless they fix him

Getting no bonus from his innates and the fact that Dragone Dive appears to be bugged...

You just dont get the performance you should out of him

Well, that's the biggest thing keeping me from upping him to 5* at the moment. The lack of killers working on his jumps. DD being broken. I'm not a big Dragoon fan. But I guess with him being so broken right now it's better just not to worry about him at the moment.

It blows my mind they havent fixed him or looked to any other characters for rebalance

We get small shit like exclusive units or the random new ability (DKC)

Its fucking sad how flagship FF characters have gotten the shaft

Who used Sabin and Shadow at the end of FF6. Thats right fucking everyone

Rebalancing will never happen though. I can only hope some of these characters get revisited with 5 or 6 star upgrades

ExVicis

Exvicis, you have a great team in CoD, Lightning, Tilith/Refia. What other units do you have? You should be able to have no issues progressing and clearing content.

I guess I can post some images of all my guys. I don't think I've ever done that before here.

2Uh2adp.png
Got a lot of people waiting on the backburner for the Trust Team in there but minus who I said before was on my main team these are who I have.

Also yeah having one Valentus-like unit as a friend is nice, if I had one myself and his came along there is probably no content I couldn't do.

I guess I can post some images of all my guys. I don't think I've ever done that before here.

Got a lot of people waiting on the backburner for the Trust Team in there but minus who I said before was on my main team these are who I have.

Also yeah having one Valentus-like unit as a friend is nice, if I had one myself and his came along there is probably no content I couldn't do.

Hmmm what you are missing is a Tank (Leo and Amarant work for now)

Agrias is an excellent breaker but you might replace her with Rain 6 star until she gets hers

Next would be Mage/Support. Or you could go crazy Offense and prep that Garland

Rydia/Garnet is nice. If Lyrians setup proves useful they could be a game changer. Possibly

Rydia and Arc are your best mages though

ExVicis

good party indeed.

Thats mine:

Still work to do. I will pull to get more bracers. My luneth and peasant CoD need them.

Your "Peasant" CoD still has a higher attack than my Lightning. Goddamn, two Excaliburs... I guess I should just forget events and work on TMs.

Whizkid7

I'm just glad to be of use to the community. I'll add more friend slots when I get more lapis from redoing missions. At this point I went from dolphin to f2p. Just purchased a home so the well is dry as fuck right now lol. Only time I can honestly spend cash is when Orlandu drops.

Valentus is the god who we really aspire to be, his characters make mine look like my little pony.

Regarding TM grinding, I do it at night and at work or any free time. I use switch controls on my iphone, I don't use Nox or Memu. While not fully autonomous switch controls have made it 100x easier to obtain tm's. Doing it manually like Rixa did is quite the feat and deserves applause, I sure as hell couldn't have done it.

I wish I could set up some kinda macro thing for TM farming but I can't leave my computer on all night and being on Android means switch controls are out. So yeah. I'm gonna be the crazy guy trying manually too, lol. On the plus side whatever I end up close to first is getting stuff full of trust moogles to ease my pain.

Valentus

Your "Peasant" CoD still has a higher attack than my Lightning. Goddamn, two Excaliburs... I guess I should just forget events and work on TMs.

Actually i have 3. But luneth sama has enhacer because fuck you i want sword mastery xD

The advice i can give you is the same i give to CCIE: Just focus in powering up 1 unit, and with the leftovers (or the obsolete equip of your OP unit replaced by powerfull gear) equip a second unit, and so on... That way you could get a good team to surpass most of the trials.

In my opinion you need to make getting Zidane's TM your top priority when it comes to TM, Gafgarion would shortly follow that. Dual Wield is the best TM in the game. I took my only Zidane from 0-100% and I only had 1 moogle and it was from this event. It's brutal when you don't have dupe units but DW is SOOO worth it. If you have other moogles I'd dump them ALL into DW.

ExVicis

In my opinion you need to make getting Zidane's TM your top priority when it comes to TM, Gafgarion would shortly follow that. Dual Wield is the best TM in the game. I took my only Zidane from 0-100% and I only had 1 moogle and it was from this event. It's brutal when you don't have dupe units but DW is SOOO worth it. If you have other moogles I'd dump them ALL into DW.
I dumped all but one into getting Barrage :(

I agree with Zidane but I wasn't sure about Gafgarion but thinking on it my current accessories for melee characters are pretty lousy.

Actually i have 3. But luneth sama has enhacer because fuck you i want sword mastery xD

The advice i can give you is the same i give to CCIE: Just focus in powering up 1 unit, and with the leftovers (or the obsolete equip of your OP unit replaced by powerfull gear) equip a second unit, and so on... That way you could get a good team to surpass most of the trials.
Three?! Goddamn I feel so behind. Alright I can give that idea a god. I'll just throw all my good crap on Lightning until I build up equipment TMs.

Valentus

I agree with Zidane but I wasn't sure about Gafgarion but thinking on it my current accessories for melee characters are pretty lousy.

2 bracers give a unit 60 ATK and +30% HP. And if you have doublehanded, those bracers give you 90 ATK. thats insane. The bracers are amazing accesories, only outclassed for the champion belt.

It's ok.....I made the same mistake with my TM's. Going forward put them all into Zidane. DW on an Elza, DKC, Ramza (w/barrage) pushes them to insane levels of dps.

UrSuLeTzU

Arena disconected twice on me today. Yet again I lost a 50+ streak then another 5 wins down the drain. This shit is unacceptable and it happens on all my devices: iphone, ipad and memu. How the hell did they release this thing with this shit insta lose system vs fucking AI when it's obviously unstable AF!

Syntsui

Arena disconected twice on me today. Yet again I lost a 50+ streak then another 5 wins down the drain. This shit is unacceptable and it happens on all my devices: iphone, ipad and memu. How the hell did they release this thing with this shit insta lose system vs fucking AI when it's obviously unstable AF!
Anyone with an actual android device facing this problem? The game almost never crashes on my Moto X.

kevyward

Why are the majority of my friends list running Diablos with their Elza when she has innate man-eater and demon killer? Do multiple killers stack? Because right now I have my Elza with ifrit and my lightning is paired with diablos.

Should I switch that?

Nirran

Thanks so much to the couple people that added me. It's been a huge help with missions and harder events. If anyone opened any spots up my code is 293 908 750. I appreciate it to anyone that is or has added me. It's been such a huge help. Hoping to get a few rewards from this event before it ends.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I want those braces, but with my F2P mindset still, I just can't chase it on this banner. I have both Garland and CoD, Durne is useless. And I've wasted too much Lapis and tickets on the current banner.

Otherwise, I'd love to get 3 of them(already have a Luneth for one slot) and put them on my units.

I'll have to settle for the Ruler rings when they come out. Which will be 8 ATK less from each. Unless they take into account the improved Base stats with pots, meaning only 3 less ATK on each. Anyone know?

Iceman829

Anyone with an actual android device facing this problem? The game almost never crashes on my Moto X.

No issues on my Galaxy Note 4 minus my dc the other day. It was a wifi issue that caused my game to die during my 92 win streak. Some clown unplugged the ethernet chord that that powers the router near me thinking they could plug their laptop in. It also doesn't help the Verizon lte signal can barely penetrate the building. I wanted to smash their laptop so much.

Performance issues I would say the game takes longer to load up and the menus can also take longer post arena update.

c-murph

I almost have 5,000 Lapis saved from Missions... Do I do a 11-pull now for Tili or wait until the final hour and continue to do dailies until then?

I kinda want to pull now... aha.

I have a Moto G 3rd Gen. Crashes like a fuckass. Only game that does it too. Probably gunna get a Moto plus very soon. Hopefully, better luck with that.

Celegus

Never had an issue until Arena, crashed twice and lost huge streaks already. On a Moto G4 (the amazon prime phone). Hopefully it gets fixed, it's really obnoxious.

chrono01

https://imgur.com/gallery/VuW0g

Because I'm terrible at making Imgur actually work on GAF. This felt awesome... after the troll rainbow garnet last weekend this was awesome.

Edit: no Tilith, just three Karls, that rainbow garnet (my third garnet) and a bunch of troll yellow in 30 pulls, and this elza

This morning was a pleasant change. Used my daily pull. Got a blue crystal and sighed thinking hopefully this isn't a crap unit as that's all I've pulled lately. Crystal turns yellow! Thinking hey that's a change maybe I'll get Tilith. Breaks and turns rainbow and out pops Elza. First 5* base unit and definitely useful for my team as I haven't pulled anyone physical.
WHY CAN'T THIS BE ME! I WANT A 5* BASE CHARACTER, DAMN IT! ;_;

Congrats to you both. There has been a lot of Elza pulled during this banner (even during daily pulls), but not from me. It's all good, saving that pull for Orlandu/Tidus. That's surely the reason.

The amount of Elzas in GAF is unbelievable, really.

I look forward to seeing her rates at the end of this banner. Has to be much higher than the 1.5%
It's 0.0% where I am.

Finally at a comfortable spot where I will not be pulling for a very long time or I should say until the Thunder God is released.

6* Breaker Unit/dps in Elza w dual wield
6* phys/elemental dps in Lightning w/ Deathbringer/Excal, Blade Mastery, and Chiri (no Myuki /sad face)
6* phys dps in DKC with barrage whom will be replaced by Orlandu
6* Tank/off healer in Cecil
6* healer if Refia w/ dual cast and soon* to be 6* healer in Tilith.

Other misc 6* of note are Ramza, CoD, and Demon Rain. Outside of Orlandu I'm set with units. I've been TM grinding for 1.5 months and have progressed quite far but have so much further to go. Brave Suit, Infernal Amulet, Letters and Arms for Ramza, Lordly Robes, and so on and so on.

good party indeed.

Thats mine:

Still work to do. I will pull to get more bracers. My luneth and peasant CoD need them.
You guys...

YOU GUYS!

Can I have your team(s)? Please?

Sure, you can have one team, I'll have the other. I'm not a greedy man, we can flip a coin for who gets what. We win either way, since both teams look ridiculously powerful.

Deal haha.

Its gonna be a good feeling when I finally finish my first TM's... Zidane is like 65% so I'm not close but yea.

So since i setup my amazon app on the phon inhave 2k lapis split between accounts

I think im gonna burn the google play lapis on refills and build up new lapis (and whatever deals or purchases) on my phone.

So my plan is to mass farm catuars and TM and use upnthe lapis as needed till that pool runs out

Whales

Banned
after getting shit metal gods rate these past few days, I got 3 in a single run today

damn , 12k karma in one go. Felt good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom