• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitoro

Okay, this is something I wanted to bring up since the game launched, but I kept forgetting.

Town/Dungeon movement controls in this game are some of the worst I've ever experienced in a touch screen game. Am I alone in feeling this way, or is this something that may be addressed one day?

I constantly miss so many turns and run around like a drunk man most every moment in this game, and it makes me just want to avoid exploration areas like the plague.

Playing games like Kingdom Hearts Unchained X make this game's controls look so embarrassingly bad, by comparison. Ugh!

kiaaa

Christ, I just got my most ridiculous arena matchup yet.

2x Lightning
Ramza
Delita
Cecil

I managed to win, but I was full lifing/Curaja for the first 8 turns. Every turn flip favored them and they were doing almost the worst shit possible. Ultima/Blitzes almost every chance.

Wow just had 2 Metal Gods in the same run, with BF unit bonuses it was 6k karma in a single run, would have been closer to 8k if I had remembered to bring my other 2 BF units. That's nuts, now I see why you guys like farming this.

Alrighty, finished up my 100 streak trophy. Got scared when one of the low level people turned out to be a lie and nearly wiped me out. Now I need to get some Sacred Crystals to awaken Tilith for the big fight.

Ive had zero metal gods all day but im not really bothered

Ive pretty much bought all the good stuff and not sure i need any more Karma unless i choose to get more 5 and 6 star mats

Still though this event definitely wasnt me favorite

Lyrian

Anyone with an actual android device facing this problem? The game almost never crashes on my Moto X.

Yup. Been lucky and not crashed in an arena fight so far. Had my fair share of idle crashes and arena pre-fight soft crashes "Invalid Battle Data".

Sucks though. Hopefully fixed in the maintenance tomorrow.

Even fighting High-level people I'm finding progress really slow. just Breaking past 9k felt like it took forever.

The problem is that everyone is catching up with the leaders, by design. As such, the only way to advance up the ranks is to be actively catching up with the leaders ***faster*** than everyone else. A tough proposition.

Wow just had 2 Metal Gods in the same run, with BF unit bonuses it was 6k karma in a single run, would have been closer to 8k if I had remembered to bring my other 2 BF units. That's nuts, now I see why you guys like farming this.

"Like" is such a.... relative term.

I "like" that I didn't pull a Lani/Shadow today. Still doesn't mean that I haven't been pulling garbage units all banner though.

Syntsui

I can't get past the top 8k since the Arena was released. I'm playing pretty much every single complete refresh, I lost a few time and now I'm only fighting less than 1.0 rated teams bexause I want that trophy ASAP. 2 Mog pots will be utterly impossible this month and with my current team x.x

Lyrian

excuse me

dont you have an elza

If you remember from a bunch of pages ago, I had the miracle of all miracle pulls.

rWRySSR.png

I somehow pulled Elza as the bonus pull off of the FF3 banner, trying for Refia.

That outcome likely had an astronomically low occurrence rate of actually happening. But it did, somehow.

Lyrian

I can't get past the top 8k since the Arena was released. I'm playing pretty much every single complete refresh, I lost a few time and now I'm only fighting less than 1.0 rated teams bexause I want that trophy ASAP. 2 Mog pots will be utterly impossible this month and with my current team x.x

The only way you are going to catch up is to gain ground on the leaders faster than everyone is **OR** burning lapis to have more arena orbs to earn points than everyone else.

I'm not going to reach the 3k tier this round because I spent too much time chasing the trophy (more important to me initially) and likely won't recover enough ground by the end of tomorrow.

Okay, this is something I wanted to bring up since the game launched, but I kept forgetting.

Town/Dungeon movement controls in this game are some of the worst I've ever experienced in a touch screen game. Am I alone in feeling this way, or is this something that may be addressed one day?

I constantly miss so many turns and run around like a drunk man most every moment in this game, and it makes me just want to avoid exploration areas like the plague.

Playing games like Kingdom Hearts Unchained X make this game's controls look so embarrassingly bad, by comparison. Ugh!

Im so used to it that i dont even think about it much anymore

There are multiple control options in the menu though

Lyrian

Holy mother of moogles,

Reddit finally figured out that Growth Eggs might not be "garbage" after all. Kudos to the brave soul who successfully defended their argument against the subreddit's naysayers.

/slowclap

chrono01

The only way you are going to catch up is to gain ground on the leaders faster than everyone is **OR** burning lapis to have more arena orbs to earn points than everyone else.

I'm not going to reach the 3k tier this round because I spent too much time chasing the trophy (more important to me initially) and likely won't recover enough ground by the end of tomorrow.
Same here. I'm struggling to stay below 30k, since the only matches I've done (until I got the 100 streak win) were the low-ranked ones. :/

Oh well, next week!

Syntsui

It's absolutely not worth it for weeklys. It's kind of worth it for monthlys though, depending how close to 3k I am. Still, I don't think I'll bother at the moment.

Alkez

If anyone opened any spots up my code is 293 908 750. I appreciate it to anyone that is or has added me.

I'll send you an invite tomorrow (UK based so it's night here and I've already set up my tm farming lol).

No issues on my Galaxy Note 4 minus my dc the other day. It was a wifi issue that caused my game to die during my 92 win streak. Some clown unplugged the ethernet chord that that powers the router near me thinking they could plug their laptop in. It also doesn't help the Verizon lte signal can barely penetrate the building. I wanted to smash their laptop so much.

Performance issues I would say the game takes longer to load up and the menus can also take longer post arena update.

I'm sorry you lost your streak, but you describing this guy as some clown made me laugh. I agree with the longer loading. The materials screen is the worst for me.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
If you remember from a bunch of pages ago, I had the miracle of all miracle pulls.

rWRySSR.png

I somehow pulled Elza as the bonus pull off of the FF3 banner, trying for Refia.

That outcome likely had an astronomically low occurrence rate of actually happening. But it did, somehow.

Aren't you sitting on both Luneth and Elza now?

-_-

Celegus

Christ, I just got my most ridiculous arena matchup yet.

2x Lightning
Ramza
Delita
Cecil

I managed to win, but I was full lifing/Curaja for the first 8 turns. Every turn flip favored them and they were doing almost the worst shit possible. Ultima/Blitzes almost every chance.

Sounds like every single battle. Though I always take 1.50s at the top for those sweet sweet points. Haven't lost yet! (only crashed)

Lyrian

Sounds like every single battle. Though I always take 1.50s at the top for those sweet sweet points. Haven't lost yet! (only crashed)

Downside of moving up in rank is that those sweet 1.50s go away :/

I'm lucky if I see anyone in the 1.3 range anymore.

H3xum

Somehow Valentus isn't top in my arena friends list. It's some dude with an Excalibur Cecil. Doesn't seem like a winning combo. I want to pretend his team is just 5 Excal Cecils

c-murph

Hey guys check out this wonderful pull I did!

y4YoUOj.png

Now I have 90 Lapis left... Can probably get another 1000 from mission that I have left. Use that for Dailies then I'm out for Tilith and Gumi wins.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I know I said it before, but I am officially done pulling till there is a banner I really like. No more half ass bullshit pull addict

Lyrian

No more complaining -_-

Am I there yet? Do I get to hang out with the cool kinds now?

Not complaining means you don't care enough to complain :)

Seriously though, my team will be solid enough for quite awhile that I can afford to miss on the next few banners.

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become a Lyrian.

I would like to thank the Academy, my family.... err... wait... what?

Is that a bad thing or a worse thing?

y4YoUOj.png

Now I have 90 Lapis left... Can probably get another 1000 from mission that I have left. Use that for Dailies then I'm out for Tilith and Gumi wins.

OMG that's just a little tiny itsy bitsy bit below average for an 11 pull?

Wow. Umm... my condolences on almost completely missing the banner entirely. That really really sucks man. :(

c-murph

Am I there yet? Do I get to hang out with the cool kinds now?

Not complaining means you don't care enough to complain :)

OMG that's just a little tiny itsy bitsy bit below average for an 11 pull?

Wow. Umm... my condolences on almost completely missing the banner entirely. That really really sucks man. :(

Yeah, it sucks but I did get Elza on a daily a couple days ago so I don't feel that shitty about it. Still would've liked Tilith though.

Jeebus C-murph

That pull sucked ass

He has forsaken me. For now.

chrono01

y4YoUOj.png

That pull...really taking La-pis out of you.

Sorry man. :/

It's a wonderful thing. Don't change who you are, not for anybody!

That being said, could I have one of your 6*? You know, the one you like the least. I am not difficult to please.

Whales

Banned

y4YoUOj.png

5000 lapis for this

5000 lapis is like what, 40-50$?

50$ for this

Eidjinn

Question: if A Cloud of Darkness have Dual Wield, can she use Excalibur?

That's because she's my only good heavy hitter (literally...I think I have 7 of her), so I'm wondering if it's worth tm farming for Excalibur.

scarlet

That's because she's my only good heavy hitter (literally...I think I have 7 of her), so I'm wondering if it's worth tm farming for Excalibur.

You need Garland's TM if you want to equip her with Excalibur

Whales

Banned

nope, unless you have an Equip L sword TM from Garland I tbink

Azuran

Banned
Holy mother of moogles,

Reddit finally figured out that Growth Eggs might not be "garbage" after all. Kudos to the brave soul who successfully defended their argument against the subreddit's naysayers.

/slowclap

Why would anyone even argued against them? Anything that saves you time in a gatcha game is top tier. Not everyone can refill NRG and enjoy a free existence.

bonkeng

No

Sonce its ties to the weapon the bonus only applies per strike of that weapon

You can see this in action when dual weilding two different weapons say exaclibur and deathbringer

First strike gets resisted if the enemy is light resistant and the other doesnt

I think elements cover both weapons. Excalibur + Deathbringer gives you dual element Light/Dark. But the way damage is calculated is complicated.

And 2 Deathbringers stacks 2xmaneater.

I think elements cover both weapons. Excalibur + Deathbringer gives you dual element Light/Dark. But the way damage is calculated is complicated.

And 2 Deathbringers stacks 2xmaneater.

oh so dual weild combines weapons and stats?

but then why does lightnings damage very so much when doing blitzes with two different weapons?

guess I was mistaken then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom