• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well did the fight and yeah, there is no way anyone will be able to do that foght unless got the best characters with best TMs. Team was Garland, Refia, Tellah, black Cat Lid, Cecil, and friend Elza. Went all out first turn and took off 1/5 of her health. She then proceeds to do Genesis 3 times and wipes everyone but Cecil and Elza. Next turn she does a 5 to 6 turn single unit barrage but luckly Cecil took it all. Next turn she does some aoe holy attack that kills Elza and then proceeds to do anothee barrage that was double the power of the first barrage to finish up Cecil. Never stopd a chance

chrono01

Well did the fight and yeah, there is no way anyone will be able to do that foght unless you're a whale. Team was Garland, Refia, Tellah, black Cat Lid, Cecil, and friend Elza. Went all out first turn and took off 1/5 of her health. She then proceeds to do Genesis 3 times and wipes everyone but Cecil and Elza. Next turn she does a 5 to 6 turn single unit barrage but luckly Cecil took it all. Next turn she does some aoe holy attack that kills Elza and then proceeds to do anothee barrage that was double the power of the first barrage to finish up Cecil. Never stopd a chance
it0_IL8x_G5_Jn_T9.gif

She has 1m HP and 100% weakness to Dark. Valentus'/udca's Elza should do the trick easily enough I guess.
I was using Valentus Elza. She barely made a small dent. She was the only one that made a dent
There is probably a way to her but I don't want to risk playing cause of data corruption possibility

Rixa

Amazon version of app let people be inside.
Was Maxwell fight only one fight? No minion floors? If so hopefully there will be minions, kinda hard to summon Diabolos and stay alive.
Cause you are in and its maintenance going on. Maintenance started 48 minutes ago.

From reddit GL & JP:

chrono01

I wouldn't play anymore of the game, spyhunterzero . I'd log out and wait for maintenance to finish. You don't want to corrupt your data, or worse, have you flagged for something you shouldn't technically be doing.

I know I wouldn't risk it, but then I'm paranoid when it comes to these kinds of things. >_<

Thanks for testing her out, though! :)

Syntsui

I was using Valentus Elza. She barely made a small dent. She was the only one that made a dent
There is probably a way to her but I don't want to risk playing cause of data corruption possibility
Were you able to hit her limit break while her defense was broken? Did her defense even get broken?

I can see this would be a problem if she is immune to debuffs.

KeRaSh

It should be only 2 hour maintenance so you should lose only 24 nrg.

Ah, I thought maintenace completely refreshes your energy but I guess that's only the case if the maintenance is long enough. Figures!

Haha, that's how I feel. Not sure I'll be able to finish the quest where nobody can die. Hell, beating her with a LB or invoking Diabolos will be hard enough.

Were you able to hit her limit break while her defense was broken? Did her defense even get broken?

I can see this would be a problem if she is immune to debuffs.
I did debuffs and no, they didn't stick. Didn't try Full Break cause I didn't take someome with it. None of BCL's debuff stuck from hex with the exception of that one that has a weird looking Virus symbol
Also wasn't able to pull of any limit breaks since none of their lb meters got enough to fill at all.

Rixa

I did debuffs and no, they didn't stick. Didn't try Full Break cause I didn't take someome with it. None of BCL's debuff stuck from hex with the exception of that one that has a weird looking Virus symbol
Also wasn't able to pull of any limit breaks since none of their lb meters got enough to fill at all.

Looking those pics, it seems disease would work. Was it only 1 floor fight?

UrSuLeTzU

To get her, one of the units has to equip Diablos, that pretty much guarantees this unit won't last long (it will be weak to her light attacks).

She is also weak to magic it seems, so double casters with 400+ MAG might be the best bet to finish her of quickly.

Are you telling me to use my arena team of Ramza at 447 MAG with Ultima and my dual wielding Kefka with 470 MAG with hyperdrive buffed with focus FTW?

Rixa

Reading more that Reddit thread:

Reddit said:
* MereCrazyJoker
She wasn't that bad. I beat her with this team.

bfc15fdfef.jpg

Garnet and Refia have dual cast, Elza is stacked, Ramza is pretty much naked, Cecil has random gear.

* Lord__Abaddon
I think I should of researched her a bit seems like 50% she needs to be dispelled due to self buffing and going apeshit on my team the main problem is she generally kills my team the turn she buffs. going to have to defend on all and have 1 unit push her.

Defend, Dispel dispel dispel. My Garnet is 4* :/ Just wondering how to get enough Esper orbs :p.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
BE is up, my Special collaboration reward is empty, maybe fills later or if I restart game.

Happens to me all the time - just have to click on it again and the stuff will show up. 5 Metal Cactuars btw.

No Maxwell fight after maintenance here, unless I'm just missing it.

Daily pull was a troll Vivi gold. I'm now at 49 consecutive event runs without a metal god. Woot.

But I did get my Tilith up to 80, so there's that, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom