• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman829

Wtf happened to my 95 win streak? If you are telling me my 95 streak was killed off by gumi... I swear dude wtf is this shit. If this weekly reset bullshit is making me do a 100 streak for a third time after 2 90+ streaks...

Wtf happened to my 95 win streak? If you are telling me my 95 streak was killed off by gumi... I swear dude wtf is this shit. If this weekly reset bullshit is making me do a 100 streak for a third time after 2 90+ streaks...

Omg dude im so sorry

I didnt even realize the reset was coming today myself

I guess now we know?

Lyrian

I keep telling you guys and gals

Lapis refills are worth it here if it means you can snag this guaranteed 5 star base character

You gonna daily pull for that next Penelo? Or are you gonna put that lapis to work?

Sure, Ill put the lapis to work pulling Penelo. :)

But, yeah, people are getting leveled in the Dunes this weekend for sure.

Iceman829

Omg dude im so sorry

I didnt even realize the reset was coming today myself

I guess now we know?

and knowing is half the battle
YO JOE

I'm gonna go stab stuff in the ezio collection to take my mind off this bs. Like why is the arena reset time different then the daily time? I was so pumped when I pulled out win 94 when it came down to my CoD vs an Elza and Lightning and I was able to pull out a come from behind victory from a very well masked whale squad. My Refia was nuked around round 3 along with my other 2 mages. Cecil tanked like a champ until round 8 and then it was my CoD who I've had since day 1 laying the smack down on everyone.

bonkeng

This will destroy Maxwell in seconds.

2ArFOja.jpg

Syntsui

Wow wow wow there, did they actually reset everyone's streak too? MOTHERFUCKERS I WAS AT 70 STREAK FOR FUCK'S SAKE. THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT, FUCK THIS GAME, FUCK GUMI.

H3xum

Added a random Elza to my friends list during the event for the karma bonus. She was only like 250attk. Going thru friends list today looking for her and Elza is gone replaced by a 786 attack Luneth....K THANKS

Lyrian

Arena rules this week:

-- No casting status ailments (bio, sunbeam, etc)
-- BF units boostes (Hello Elza of extreme death, lol)

leehom

W T F, lost my 95 game win streak. Was going to finish it off right now after being out all day and I come back to this....

NomarTyme

I keep telling you guys and gals

Lapis refills are worth it here if it means you can snag this guaranteed 5 star base character

You gonna daily pull for that next Penelo? Or are you gonna put that lapis to work?

I'm starting to do lapis refill now because its a net loss of 10 lapis everyday to refresh. Getting my TM a lot faster is worth it. I have so many good TMs.

Content

Esper Reset:
Costs 100 Lapis. First reset is Free.
New Functions

Re-arrange the order of Abilities
Something about ability effects from equipment...?
Crafting UI Revamp + Removal of crafting times?
A list of unobtained recipes will be available on the new UI.
Items being crafted during maint will finish after maint.

QoL/Fixes

When selling units, Gilgames will be at the top by default.
Fixes to enemies not using skills after their MP is depleted.
Other... fixes.

Japan got some nice ass updates.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/5djnw2/jp_maint_new_features_esper_reset/

Well, I lost my 157 arena win streak.

But on the plus side, I went from rank 22,000'ish to finally breaking into the cool kid 3,000 club. At least, for the next hour until everyone gets caught up again. I'll take my fifteen minutes of fame.

scarlet

Well, I lost my 157 arena win streak.

But on the plus side, I went from rank 22,000'ish to finally breaking into the cool kid 3,000 club. At least, for the next hour until everyone gets caught up again. I'll take my fifteen minutes of fame.

I was number 3 for few minutes LOL

tuffymon

That's beyond rough, I understand resetting the bonus from the streak, but the streak itself should be saved. My condolences to any it affected T.T

Valentus

Almost 2 months later, I finally finished!

With this + 100 Refia + 100 CoD my past 2 weeks have been very productive. Time to go clear Xande before he disappears.

I did about 10 refreshes this past week so that I could finish the TM grinds in time.

you only got only stellar TM's. Really congratz!!!

Congrats on the TM! Just makes me all the sadder mine always crashes and I'm barely getting anywhere :( I'm getting really fed up with Memu, what a piece of shit. How does Nox work again? Are there Macros I should grab? Or just record my own session? What are you Nox users doing?

creid

Does anyone use iOS Switch Control as mentioned in the OP? I tried setting it up last night, but as soon as I turn it on a message comes up saying:

"Switch control changes the gestures used to control your iPad. are you sure you want to continue?"
And it blocks the entire interface until I hit OK or Cancel. Since the switch is only set to hit certain spots on the screen when I tap anywhere, I can't tap OK, so I have to cancel switch control. Doing this kind of thing before enabling a feature seems so stupid, I don't know why they'd do it.

Congrats on the TM! Just makes me all the sadder mine always crashes and I'm barely getting anywhere :( I'm getting really fed up with Memu, what a piece of shit. How does Nox work again? Are there Macros I should grab? Or just record my own session? What are you Nox users doing?

Nox has proven more stable overall but still has chances to crash

Good luck

keiichi

Use karma to buy tickets to pull in hopes of Luneth before the banner disappears, my first rainbow appears and I try to temper expectations ..... Elza 0_o;;

Yay

Phaenos

Did you record your own macro? Or is there a script I should grab as I did for Memu?

I had to abandon Memu - it was crashing within 15 minutes of startup consistently. I only made the switch to Memu when Nox was temporarily broken with FFBE. Now that it seems to be fixed, I'm using Nox again and it seems to be significantly more stable.

I made my own macros, but they aren't terribly smart and won't anticipate daily dialog boxes or all disconnection scenarios, nor will it refresh lapis automatically. I simply work around these things.

I had to abandon Memu - it was crashing within 15 minutes of startup consistently. I only made the switch to Memu when Nox was temporarily broken with FFBE. Now that it seems to be fixed, I'm using Nox again and it seems to be significantly more stable.

I made my own macros, but they aren't terribly smart and won't anticipate daily dialog boxes or all disconnection scenarios, nor will it refresh lapis automatically. I simply work around these things.

Yeah that's when I swapped from Nox to Memu also. The other dialogue boxes are why I asked about a script but I guess I'll just make my own simple one that takes around 5 min. to complete so it can run infinitely while I'm at work and or sleeping.

Man, not having being able to use statis effects sucks so much for me. Now i actually have to brute force and hope to go first alot more than usualy in Arena.

Celegus

Man, not having being able to use statis effects sucks so much for me. Now i actually have to brute force and hope to go first alot more than usualy in Arena.

Me too... hex strike, bioga, barrage w/ shining splendor were my JAM. I could take on teams full of lightning and elza no problem.

My "mage team" consists of Kefka and Golbez, so maybe I'll level up Arc this weekend.

COD still chews through arena, and if I bring along my garnet no worries about opponent CoDs.

Gotten unlucky once where the shown character was a rain, and low ratio. BUT when it loaded it was two lightnings, a luneth, a CoD, and a Refia. It didn't work out so well.

Not going to pull for the week, and I'm not going to worry about maxwell until I get elza and Refia leveled.

bonkeng

Someone told me in this same thread that that was not a good build for reasons....

That's the perfect build for Maxwell. I don't think we can get anything better than that. +275% Maneater passive, Dark Elemental attacks.

She exploits Maxwell's weakness, and negates Maxwell's strengths.

Not even a decked out Elza can outdamage it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom