• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill probably go for the rushdown kill next. Seesm totally doable with Elza anchoring. Just need Cecil provoke to start and go to town.

Elza will likely have the wasiest time scoring the LB kill too. Keeping her alive and buffed is the trick

Mipcgamer

So guys/gals, I'm almost completely sure I got the 5%Trust moogle twice from Maxwell.

First time I cleared it, went straight away and enhanced my Ludmille with the 5% I just got (The moogle was between my units).

A couple of hours passed, and I noticed some messages, checked and had another 5% Moogle and the dark resistance materia in the mail!

Claimed it, and enhanced Ludmille again :D

So, if you kill Maxwell for the first time, check your units right away.

Well holy shit...I did a daily thinking a 2nd Gaffgarion would be nice...and it was my first Daily Rainbow and I got DKC!!!! My luck right now is absurd...also won't be going for Maxwell till later in the week Cactuar Dunes is much priority atm.

Rixa

It took my daily and 8 tickets but I got both my first CoD and Garland. I am pleased. Time to spend some Lapis on refills to get CoD 100 asap.
Grats!

Grats and thanks.

Yeah initial clear gives 5% Moogle and some reason Mission reward is 5% Moogle too.
Mission reward is not mentioned in ingame news, initial reward Moogle is.

Well holy shit...I did a daily thinking a 2nd Gaffgarion would be nice...and it was my first Daily Rainbow and I got DKC!!!! My luck right now is absurd...also won't be going for Maxwell till later in the week Cactuar Dunes is much priority atm.

Grats :)

ExVicis

So guys/gals, I'm almost completely sure I got the 5%Trust moogle twice from Maxwell.

First time I cleared it, went straight away and enhanced my Ludmille with the 5% I just got (The moogle was between my units).

A couple of hours passed, and I noticed some messages, checked and had another 5% Moogle and the dark resistance materia in the mail!

Claimed it, and enhanced Ludmille again :D

Yeah, you get 1 for clearing the quest and another for clearing all the missions (or maybe it's just for killing him).

HAHAHA I did an 11 pull for a Gaffgarion...got him oh yeah and another DKC....WTF IS GOING ON?????

The game really wants you to have that TM Sword.

Mipcgamer

Yeah initial clear gives 5% Moogle and some reason Mission reward is 5% Moogle too.
Mission reward is not mentioned in ingame news, initial reward Moogle is.

Grats :)

Oh, that one was not mentioned thanks!
Now the struggle to LB and Diabbolos her begins!

Okay, so I figured out the whole account switcheroo thing. Looking over the friend list, it looks like a lot of you are already friends with Mike's account. I changed the name to my normal moniker (CrzyIvan), so you might see a new name on your list.

Otherwise, for those that want to add me, my ID is 894,707,296, and you can get rid of my old account (CrazyIvn -- notice the switch of the 'a').

ExVicis

Okay, so I figured out the whole account switcheroo thing. Looking over the friend list, it looks like a lot of you are already friends with Mike's account. I changed the name to my normal moniker (CrzyIvan), so you might see a new name on your list.

Otherwise, for those that want to add me, my ID is 894,707,296, and you can get rid of my old account (CrazyIvn -- notice the switch of the 'a').
Sure, I'll throw an request your way.

http://i.imgur.com/TRzsyWg.png

I really wish when you arrange by obtained it would actually do that instead of party units being first.
Oh yeah same here. Also you need more Russells.

Edit:...wait your unit limit is 305? Goddamn I'm not spending enough money on this game, clearly.

Folstern

BUT FUCK YEAH! I DID BEAT THE FUCKING BULLSHIT RNG \o/.
Grats! And some good tips. I have only managed to beat Maxwell so far. Going to try and get Rydia up to 80 and see how that goes.

Screenshot_20161118-002021_zpspx3h0li5.png
I was expecting a troll but daily pull rainbow was better than expected! My two base 5*s are both FFT and I couldn't be happier. Have the entire crew now. Orlandeau, you're next.

wilstreak

OMG. my first base 5* after 2 times of painful troll rainbow.
Decide to pull because I can't even beat maxwell with super strong friend. I thought at least I can get CoD now that her banner is up. Nearly disappointed when i don't find any green monster. But then realize there is DK Cecil.

What is the right way to build him?
My DW TMR is right around the corner (88%), but Excalibur and Sakurafubuki are still pretty far.

Grats! And some good tips. I have only managed to beat Maxwell so far. Going to try and get Rydia up to 80 and see how that goes.

I was expecting a troll but daily pull rainbow was better than expected! My two base 5*s are both FFT and I couldn't be happier. Have the entire crew now. Orlandeau, you're next.

Dude awesome!

Im gonna pull hard when we get FFT part 3 with Mercenary Ramza and Knight Delita

Its gonna be a bloodbath

Sure, I'll throw an request your way.

Oh yeah same here. Also you need more Russells.

Edit:...wait your unit limit is 305? Goddamn I'm not spending enough money on this game, clearly.

Well I have only spent around $250 actual dollars on the game. I had $300 in itunes gift cards that I won at work that I used as well but I wouldn't have spent it on anything else so I don't count it as me spending.

Rixa

Nice daily. Rydias problem will be very low health. Its around 2k without materias.

KeRaSh

Holy shit I was spending tickets to get CoD and got a Gaffgarion...
"Cool, maybe in 10 years I'll get to TM farm that bracer. Now let's go back to pulling a CoD."

Next pull was a rainbow crystal. Without realizing I opened it up. DKC!
I would have preferred a Lightning or Luneth but I'll fucking take it!

/edit: also got Hayate... I don't have time to farm all these incredible TMs!!!

Alkez

Sent you an invite bro.

HAHAHA I did an 11 pull for a Gaffgarion...got him oh yeah and another DKC....WTF IS GOING ON?????

Damnnn Hippo. Want to send some of that luck over here. My daily was Anzelm lol.

Congrats on all the great pulls guys!

WOW

Maybe I should burn some tickets today lol

I dont really need units and Im trying to decide what to do o_O

Alkez

Holy shit I was spending tickets to get CoD and got a Gaffgarion...
"Cool, maybe in 10 years I'll get to TM farm that bracer. Now let's go back to pulling a CoD."

Next pull was a rainbow crystal. Without realizing I opened it up. DKC!
I would have preferred a Lightning or Luneth but I'll fucking take it!

/edit: also got Hayate... I don't have time to farm all these incredible TMs!!!

Congrats Kerash as well!! Some good luck going round Gaf atm.

Congrats on all the great pulls guys!

WOW

Maybe I should burn some tickets today lol

I dont really need units and Im trying to decide what to do o_O

Same here. I could use DKC if for nothing else than that sword.

condigy

Thanks to Valentus(and his awesome strategy vid ), I managed to clear the mission reward in 2 times(died 4times before without really damaging him)

Team: Tellah,WoL,Elza,Lightning,CoD and FriendUnit Elza

Some things that really helped:cura on most units, Full Break and omni-veil
Crushing blow for evoking an Esper

P7WBBc8m.jpg

Congrats on the awesome pulls guys! Very exciting :D

Did my daily and used my 2 tickets (lol)... Vivi, Sabin, Fran. Woo. I don't have CoD, debating on doing my first 11 pull (have 7k lapis).

I was able to beat Maxwell (thanks for your guide and friend unit Valentus) but man I'm not sure how I'm going to be able to summon diabolos. I barely got any LB crystals or esper orbs throughout the entire fight. Party was:

Cecil
Refia
BCL
Ingus
Tellah

Might have to switch Tellah out for rydia if I get her leveled but even then I never got enough crystals for a single LB... Not sure if that was bad RNG or if I am doing something wrong?

Key to summoning Diabolos is long term survival

Double Tanks, Refia (or someone with raise)

Defense and Breaks while other units Barrage for orbs

Guys I cannot stress enough how much Materia can help here

Demonic Life on Tanks/Healers for clutch buffs when dispelled

Evade, Camoflage, Cover are easy materias from Junk units that can give you an edge.

VALENTUS PUT CAMO ON YOUR DAMN ELZA

CCIE

Banned
I'm fucked... I can't Dispel Sacred Song because she isn't using it until turn four with rune... It's complete BS. I can't stop it, and I can't survive it.

I may just be giving up on this game if this continues. It only gets worse from here

cLOUDo

did anyone not receive the weekly awards for the colosseum?
i did not get anything and i have a good ranking

or they give you the reward at the end of the month?

I'm fucked... I can't Dispel Sacred Song because she isn't using it until turn four with rune... It's complete BS. I can't stop it, and I can't survive it.

I may just be giving up on this game if this continues. It only gets worse from here

So the AoE kills you?

You could try stacking HP on your weakest units.

Also Demonic Life helps

Maybe even defend on the Rune round.

Valentus

so defend that turn?

Nope and that's a good question. They have yet to explain when you get the rewards. Those 10 tix would be nice right now...I need dem pots!

Alkez

Are you struggling with the fight itself, or just the summoning Diabolos part?

CCIE

Banned
Need WoL for this fight. I cannot use two tanks, because I need a FB unit. I'm stuck with Cecil, and Agrias that I have to use. Lightning or CoD for the next unit, Refia, and Garnet.

I'm fine until turn four, and I cannot survive the round. Every fucking time

ExVicis

Oh yeah I completely forgot to ask in this thread. Yeah what's the deal with the weekly Colosseum rewards? I too didn't get anything and I had some decent rewards coming my way as well.

I checked the inbox and restarted the game a few times. Nothing seemed to show.

desverger

OMG SO LUCKY.

On the previous turn I used Ravaging Blow on Elza and got the last stupid esper orb. Then I was lucky enough to live through 3x Genesis with Elza (70 hp left). At this point I just had to pop Diabolos with Cecil and end it with Elza's Madness Rush.

Thanks Valentus for carrying my ass through this trial (again).

My 2 gil for the trial: Rune is a killer ability. On turn 3, cast Omni-Veil with CoD or similar. Make sure buffs are up. The longer you can keep her breaked and unbuffed, the longer you will live and the more chances you have on getting those orbs.

Need WoL for this fight. I cannot use two tanks, because I need a FB unit. I'm stuck with Cecil, and Agrias that I have to use. Lightning or CoD for the next unit, Refia, and Garnet.

I'm fine until turn four, and I cannot survive the round. Every fucking time

WoL is preffered! You want units that can survive the volleys and draw attacks

Camoflage everyone else (man I wish I pulled friend units more often to get more of this materia)

Embolden, Full break, Focus (do we really even need focus?) and you still go down?

Alright!!!

Took down and recruited maxwell. I'm 99% sure I can't do the no kill mission, but that kill with a limit one is looking possible.

The team: no premium TMs
CoD (lvl 100, lunar pestle she was an Omni-veil machine)
WoL (lvl 80 full break)
Cecil (lvl 100 focus and provoke)
Ramza (lvl 99 cheer and entrust)
Garnet (lvl 80 for her limit)

Friend beastly CoD (I think I used tuffymon, but I could be mistaken)

First turn is buff/de-buff attack with friend and garnet.
Second turn was attack all to boost limit gauges
Third turn was make garnet limit break and re-up my buffs and debuffs ahead of time (was very high HP) started the pain train with CoD.
Fourth turn both CoDs died and garnet - Phoenix down'd friend and healed
Fifth turn more pain
Repeated the fourth and fifth turn until he was dead.

Not optimal and i hate using Phoenix downs BUT I got him, and using three Phoenix downs was worth it.

Azuran

Banned
Is it worth it to drop all of my 6 moogles onto Zidane to finally finish getting Dual Wield? I'm assuming yes, but I just want to make sure.

ExVicis

Alright guys. Bearing in mind I have very few units capable of Fullbreak that I got really not that long ago.

You guys think it's possible for me to beat Maxwell with this team? Or should I just hold off and take the time to level my only FB capable unit (a level 20 4-star Agrias) and replace Tellah?

Okay... I know this is going to sound strange...

But I just don't feel right about taking over Mike's old account. I might not have been blessed by the RNG gods, but my old account was... well... mine. I built it up from nothing and it's still pretty darn decent. So apologies for the numerous posts today about this... but I think I'm going to pass along the account to whoever wants it.

It would actually be pretty damn amazing for a newbie to the game. I mean, it's amazing anyway, but for someone that is still trying to learn the ropes and is looking to get into stuff like TMs, it's got one helluva start.

So please don't remove my "normal" account from your friend lists quite yet, if you don't mind. And if anyone out there wants access to Mike's account, just drop me a PM.

Cheers.

And to that note, I decided to do the 11 pull on my normal account. Got 3 frickin' Cloud of Darkness units. So there's my physical attack unit I was missing. Looks like the RNG gods smiled on my "honesty". :)

Alright guys. Bearing in mind I have very few units capable of Fullbreak that I got really not that long ago.

You guys think it's possible for me to beat Maxwell with this team? Or should I just hold off and take the time to level my only FB capable unit (a level 20 4-star Agrias) and replace Tellah?

Take Diabolos off Lightning

Lose Tellah and get Agrias ready

Just use a Friend CoD or Val's Elza to summon Diabolos.

Syntsui

Gumi support must be full of absolute imbeciles.

They didn't respond my first complaint, then I made another one. I explained explicitly my problem. With the disappearing of 10 tickets related to the table of rewards, but the idiots responded saying the weekly rewards will be given soon.

Fucking hell, at least read what I wrote for fuck's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom