• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syntsui

Finally level 100, I don't look forward to do it again soon x)

OHPaJW2l.jpg

Currently have 3 open slots.
You monster!

Lyrian

This fucking event is killing at least two weeks worth of TM farming ; ;

Yes, yes it is so bad. Debating bypassing the materia to give me some time to farm TMs.

But the lure of ridiculously easy rank-ups is hard to pull away from...

See its times like these that Im gonna keep a close eye on the SCIENCE team

Garnet/Rydia could become MVP's

Im gonna build a summoning monster once I snag the Auto Limits from my CoDs. Still weeks away though :/

Been grinding out PRO level to get the science team some kind of progress over this event. Painfully have grinded out half of LB level 13 so far. Already miss the pots that were offered last week.

Lyrian

Thats just a nice combo thats been used in the past. Just Like sacrifice bartz combo.

Anyway, tip for C-5 boss: CHAIN THUNDAGA THE SHIT OUT THAT ORTHOS WANNABE

Magi Robe get!

Yeah, that's pretty much the only strategy here. Deliver divine wrath from high orbit. Blinding and paralyzing work, as before, but with 5 targets at boss-level HP.... just nuke it all and be done with it.

CCIE

Banned
Okay, Charlotte is bad-ASS with Provoke. Just had her provoke, then chain lightning'ed the stupid squid into submission, while it tried to take her down. Provoke, then defense, and it was easy - easier than the damned plant was

Lyrian

Man Celes' sprite at 5* is so fucking awesome looking.

WHAT A WASTE

Agreed. One day. Maybe the next time the FF6 rolls around again she will get her 6*.

Okay, Charlotte is bad-ASS with Provoke. Just had her provoke, then chain lightning'ed the stupid squid into submission, while it tried to take her down. Provoke, then defense, and it was easy - easier than the damned plant was

Grats on the win!

Kouriozan

Mine's not maxed but yeah, I did ADV exploration to level up Lightning and get some mega/magicites.
Jeeze, how many friend points did she munch down to push you from 83~ > 100? Asking for a friend >.> <.<
She was 90 when I started feeding her FP units, I almost used all of it. (was at max)

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Finally level 100, I don't look forward to do that leveling again soon x)

OHPaJW2l.jpg

Currently have 3 open slots.

1. HOLY SHIT

2. we still have 10 days of this damn event!

3. holy rank exp!

4. I should have enough for Chirijiraden by tomorrow! Then I'll go after Escuchten or w/e it's called, then we'll see. Feel like I'm wasting a ton of time getting great experience for already maxed characters. (I will say I've leveled Vivi and Shantotto from 3* lvl 1 to 4* lvl 55...

5. And nobody cares, but this event gives a shit ton of gil, too. I was struggling daily with zero gil during the cactuar event because it costs so much to use them once you pass lvl 60 on your 5*s .. now I'm sitting on $240K? Wow.

6. I'm getting so much lapis right now -- 100 daily, 50 daily, plus rank rewards ... So tempted to use it to pull a rare banner. Very hard to be disciplined.

tuffymon

6. I'm getting so much lapis right now -- 100 daily, 50 daily, plus rank rewards ... So tempted to use it to pull a rare banner. Very hard to be disciplined.

I believe in, wait just a little while... until the next banner hits at least~

At least the points went to a good use, still trudging away~

Just saw a level 100 lightning with really low attack and was like well... Whats her deal? She was using a shield still... ouch...

Valentus

SO I SHOULD DO IT??

Eh, if you can really be patient, i'd wait for the FFXIII banner.

Not only you can get another chance to get lightning with rates up, but also you can get:

Snow: What amarant should be and will never be.

Vanille: Focus and Cheer on the same character. Plus her LB is death on all enemies. Plus x2 her TM is one of the best for wizards/healers (MAG+30% / SPR+30%) (is 4star base unit)

Sazh: The most easy fullbreak user one can get (base 3star)

Hope: A wizard with all the -ga spells, and revive and esuna. Plus, his own TM puts him in the top of magic dealers (Projectile, 82 MAG)

Fang: just like all the dragoons of the game, crap. (its a good unit but the weakest of the batch. At least Sazh has full break)

The FFXIII batch is incredible to fill holes in your team. You dont have full break? Sazh. You need a potential OP mage? Hope. You need good support? Vanille, you need a Tank? Snow.

Lightning is the crown of the jewel of this batch. They dont replace the future 6star units, but you can affront future trials much better.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck

Not only you can get another chance to get lightning with rates up, but also you can get:

Vanille: Focus and Cheer on the same character. Plus her LB is death on all enemies. Plus x2 her TM is one of the best for wizards/healers (MAG+30% / SPR+30%) (is 4star base unit)

Hope: A wizard with all the -ga spells, and revive and esuna. Plus, his own TM puts him in the top of magic dealers (Projectile, 82 MAG)

Fang: just like all the dragoons of the game, crap. (its a good unit but the weakest of the batch. At least Sazh has full break)

The FFXIII batch is incredible to fill holes in your team. You dont have full break? Sazh. You need a potential OP mage? Hope. You need good support? Vanille, you need a Tank? Snow.

Lightning is the crown of the jewel of this batch. They dont replace the future 6star units, but you can affront future trials much better.

1. :eek:

2. How soon?

God damnit do I have to; I forgot about Vanille's TM.

Can mages equip Hope's weapon?

Muku

Whoa, what happened!

Shitty customer service happened. I tend to avoid mobile games. Because they don't have much longevity. I feel like this can. But crappy customer service struck again in this case. Several times in one week I get copy/paste crap without them reading, or feeling like that, my issues. So today's is just a nail in the coffin.

First time was I crashed at Frost Dragon in colosseum. First time he rightfully wiped my ass all over that place. Second time I somehow got a win in. Dragon goes to do his fade as I beat him. Crash. Get back in the point is back and I am nowhere in the fight. Ended up beating it later in morning before work but sent in ticket regarding it. (I thought this last update would fix these crashes, but as of this morning random crashes still happen. Anyway I told them to look at logs or whatever and fix it because anyone else getting screwed on him would suck. Response? Don't run programs in background because our shit takes up a lot of memory. 1. It's rare I do, but these crashes happen when it's the only blessed thing open on my iPad. 2. Nothing about looking into it. Just don't run background stuff. Okay, by will you look into it? ><

Yesterday I sent one one in hopes of them fixing their crappy FB connection system. I told them to not tell me to make an additional FB for it. But that was their very answer. Problem for me is it didn't even feel like they read what I wrote. Not even apologizing for not having how their awful system works (or that it is one and done), or apologizing for even telling me to have to create and additionally fb account. Reading and responding in kind is first thing you learn in CS. I took hat to heart when I was in CS for Blizzard. Because it at least shows folks you understand their issue and what they are saying.

Just having done it and getting service I was told never to give is so frustrating. It leaves me with no respect for Gumi. I won't be spending any money in this game. Because if something happens to my file I'm SOL. Also going to be avoiding any future stuff of theirs. I've spent enough time in this game I wouldn't have felt bad putting something in. But whoever thought of this half assed backwards system they have in place needs to just go away.

Edit: excuse any dumb correcting my phone has done

is a projectile, and the only wizard i know that can equip projectile is hope.

thats why is one of a kind.

I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS CHILD

How many pulls do you plan to do for Ramza's banner?

I'm thinking maybe 2 11's for his just for Agrias TM...not sure.

Edit: Just noticed that esper megacryst bundle...

EDarkness

Just wondering...is Ramza any good? Looking over the Japanese unit ranking site, he's pretty far down in the 6* group. I'd like to have him just because it's Ramza, but just wondering if he's actually a good unit to have in my group.

Edit: I wish we could send friends on our list a message.... I'd like to thank the guy on my list with a badass Lightning that just helped me take out Intangir in one round. :)

Shouta

Just wondering...is Ramza any good? Looking over the Japanese unit ranking site, he's pretty far down in the 6* group. I'd like to have him just because it's Ramza, but just wondering if he's actually a good unit to have in my group.

He's pretty good in Global right now but because he's one of the first 6-stars, he's gotten outclassed in JP because of power creep. He's a unit with a bit of everything and has good stats. He got a little more powerful with Skill Level-ups but he lacks any real damage skills like the crazy stuff that is available now.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
is a projectile, and the only wizard i know that can equip projectile is hope.

thats why is one of a kind.

next week is part 2 of tactics banner. And after that could be Brave Frontier banner or the first part of FFXIII banner... so 2 to 3 weeks?

2-3 weeks?? That's basically infinity from now.

Whales

Banned
hey guys, installed the game not long ago. I'ts pretty fun tbh... But i've been reading online about ''rerolling''. Should I do it?

I'm basically rank 11, the only ''notable'' summon I got out of like 10 summon tickets + a few lapis summons were a 4 star gaffgarion, a 3 star alma ( I don't even know if that's supposed to be good? lol) , a 4 star rydia and a 4 star maria. That's it

Should I bother rerolling or getting summon tickets is easy?

hey guys, installed the game not long ago. I'ts pretty fun tbh... But i've been reading online about ''rerolling''. Should I do it?

I'm basically rank 11, the only ''notable'' summon I got out of like 10 summon tickets + a few lapis summons were a 4 star gaffgarion, a 3 star alma ( I don't even know if that's supposed to be good? lol) , a 4 star rydia and a 4 star maria. That's it

Should I bother rerolling or getting summon tickets is easy?

Reroll immediately.

EDarkness

He's pretty good in Global right now but because he's one of the first 6-stars, he's gotten outclassed in JP because of power creep. He's a unit with a bit of everything and has good stats. He got a little more powerful with Skill Level-ups but he lacks any real damage skills like the crazy stuff that is available now.

Hmmm...not sure I have a spot on my roster for him, but I doubt I'll get him anyway. Thanks for the info, though. I'll look up his skill list on the Japanese site.

Got a WoL from My daily. That and having already pulled a gafgarrion and two almas. So I giesss my sorta luck is back.

It's smart to farm for 6* mats if you have a Cecil right? Does his limit get harder to level if he is a six star?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom