• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

Holy shit! Kobayashi, the person that draws all the FFBE units, is doing a live demo of him drawing the sprite for this. That's sick!

The producer of Global really liked it too. Maybe he'll show up sooner than later? lol
It's insane seeing it all come together.

So uh, is that 350 lapis bundle worth it?

I think most people value a regular draw between the daily value of 250 and the 11 pull value of 400 lapis. A ticket is more versatile than the daily draw since you can store them until a good banner. The 50 energy is also worth at least 50 lapis for most people. The other stuff isn't really worth much in terms of energy. So it's a decent deal but nothing really amazing.

Syntsui

Charlotte will probably be sick. Nothing can save Hayate though.

I'm really surprised there was no 7* announcement. This was the most obvious event to do it, so it probably means they won't come anytime soon.

Xion86

Going to have to replace Kefka with ExDeath :( will miss him though, can't wait until his 6 star form. For Arena I'll have Arc and ExDeath.

So maybe I missed it earlier in this thread, but has there been a no TM guide for the new trial boss yet? Is it possible? I took my strongest friend unit with me yesterday and got the bastard down to one arm, but I just couldn't finish the deal. Took almost 20+ minutes and used up my stores of mega ethers, as well.

Syntsui

Nothing enhancements can't fix!
Well, hopefully, but the lack of innate dual cast for a mage is a big problem when you look at other top ones.
His best skills won't even be magic. That's the absolute worst. Even enhanced we won't be able to Dualcast them x.x

Syntsui

My only troll rainbow was on the very first day I started playing, Xiao. I wasn't even mad because I had no idea who was good or bad and she was my strongest character for a few days lol.

Welcome to garnet 5star troll. I can understand your rage brother

It was a club I was hoping to avoid, but at least I have some company.

The only silver lining is that outside of the crazy amazing units, I have at least one of each of the AA units (Ingus, Tellah, Garnet, BCL, Amarant, Bartz, etc). Although, I'm not sure that's much of a silver lining. Pewter lining, maybe?

UrSuLeTzU

So what do I do with my first Cecil that I pulled a few days ago? I only have him at lb lvl 3 so far but I kinda want to level him fast since he's my only 6 tank. WoL(I have all the other tanks too) is doing a great job so far but a 6* Cecil would be so much better. So what the hell should I do? Level him now and wait for another 3* Cecil for the lb grind?

Celegus

Daily 4* Duane, yaaaaay. Tickets got me a few more crappers and a Ludmille. Gilgy so elusive.

Also realized the chamber of crystals is now in with the other chambers, not its own banner on the vortex menu if you can't find it. Get that 150 lapis!

Syntsui

So what do I do with my first Cecil that I pulled a few days ago? I only have him at lb lvl 3 so far but I kinda want to level him fast since he's my only 6 tank. WoL(I have all the other tanks too) is doing a great job so far but a 6* Cecil would be so much better. So what the hell should I do? Level him now and wait for another 3* Cecil for the lb grind?
Leveling two of the same unit to 6* is an absurd waste of time. What I'm doing is leveling Cecil's LB one level at time until I get to 15. Then I'll awaken him to 6* and never bother again.

UrSuLeTzU

Leveling two of the same unit to 6* is an absurd waste of time. What I'm doing is leveling Cecil's LB one level at time until I get to 15. Then I'll awaken him to 6* and never bother again.

I don't think it's quite that bad but I see your point. I'll hold off for now and only awaken him if I really have to.

scarlet

This game is almost unplayable now since the latest version few weeks ago.

Loading screen could take 1-2 minutes every time. I almost throw my phone because of this. Tried to reinstall, not helping at all.

Lyrian

This is the winner of the character design contest. It'll be made into a unit in FFBE, I think. Pretty cool!

Holy shit! Kobayashi, the person that draws all the FFBE units, is doing a live demo of him drawing the sprite for this. That's sick!

The producer of Global really liked it too. Maybe he'll show up sooner than later? lol

Pic of sprite art

Nifty.

Daily : another 4* Exdeath
Well it's just my 11th one :lol

Holy shit, I just got both yesterday.
Feeling better with my 50€

Daily Pull + 1: GOLD --> Exdeath (1st) + another Shantotto!

/game whispers sweet nothings of going back to the mage meta again....

Finally got a rainbow crystal! My very first! Holy shit, it's happe.....

Damnit.
Garnet.

Well, I never had her before, I guess.
Sigh.

Grumble. What does it take for ME to actually roll a damn Garnet. Seriously? I'm going to be the last person in this thread to finally roll her.

c-murph

Grumble. What does it take for ME to actually roll a damn Garnet. Seriously? I'm going to be the last person in this thread to finally roll her.

Not the last person... I actually tried to get her on release. Ended up with three Zidanes from that banner. So, can't complain too much.

Lyrian

Your call. Personally, I believe that the benefits of a 6* Cecil far outweigh leveling his LB.

WoL 6* upgrade is still probably 3 months away still.

Leveling his LB does have very real benefits, but you are going to have to weigh the costs to obtain those levels against what you could be achieving now with him in his 6* form. Also, are you willing to spend many days grinding his LB in Wolfgang Peak? If not, then evolve him. If you have the 4* LB pot from first arena board grid, that will cover a fair chunk of the 3* LB levels by itself.

Your call what to do after that.

Why is it harder to level lb at 6* than 3*?

In some remote vacuum of a universe, the concept is that the stronger a character becomes (more stars), the greater the training needed to control and advance one's power (think DBZ Goku training).

The problem is that tools needed to realistically advance LBs at 4*s and higher (4* LB pots) aren't readily available yet on Global (and won't be until Maze 2.0 arrives). So right now, leveling LBs for anyone not in their 3* form is an exercise in extreme frustration.

Lyrian

Oh yeah, since no one mentioned this yet from the stream overnight,

Noctis tease

Charlotte will probably be sick. Nothing can save Hayate though.

I'm really surprised there was no 7* announcement. This was the most obvious event to do it, so it probably means they won't come anytime soon.

Innate dual wield would be a good start for at least relevance for Hayate. Keep in mind that Hayate is a 3* base, so he isn't going to rock the world by any stretch of the imagination. The awakening is just going to make him competent and no so completely outdated.

Charlotte will be interesting as she covers similar roles as Cecil and both would be 3* --> 6*. It would take a lot to surpass Cecil, but power creep has moved on a lot in JP since Cecil got his 6* awakening. Hrmm...

Artemios 6* when?

Surprised about the lack of 7* awakenings. More signs of them keep showing up in the files (there was an odd datamine I think yesterday that suggested another Global exclusive character, a gunner I think this time -- will have to go find it again). Guess Noctis and company are behind schedule in production?

Kouriozan

Surprised about the lack of 7* awakenings. More signs of them keep showing up in the files (there was an odd datamine I think yesterday that suggested another Global exclusive character, a gunner I think this time -- will have to go find it again). Guess Noctis and company are behind schedule in production?

I remember in the reddit AMA, the guy said they were late on the FF7 event, I imagine 7* got delayed too, then.

EDIT : this is what he actually said

Q : I am anxiously awaiting the addition of Final Fantasy 7 characters to the roster. Did you hear any discussion of that being added to FFBE?

A : Not so soon if they are not following the schedule. Updates usually get changed last minute.

Razmos

Oh yeah, since no one mentioned this yet from the stream overnight,

Noctis tease

Innate dual wield would be a good start for at least relevance for Hayate. Keep in mind that Hayate is a 3* base, so he isn't going to rock the world by any stretch of the imagination. The awakening is just going to make him competent and no so completely outdated.

Charlotte will be interesting as she covers similar roles as Cecil and both would be 3* --> 6*. It would take a lot to surpass Cecil, but power creep has moved on a lot in JP since Cecil got his 6* awakening. Hrmm...

Artemios 6* when?

Ooh that Noctis sprite.

Also doesn't Charlotte already have an interesting niche in that her exclusive shield gives her an AoE Esuna skill?

Muku

I've kind of retired Kefka as well for now. With Exdeath being a beastly 6* now, no reason not to swap out. I'm glad I got him a while back on a daily pull and worked on him. He was long ready by time it came out for him. Slowly doing the grind to 100 now.

Did my daily pull. Blue that turned yellow. Swore it was going to troll me. Then Garnet popped out. Not exactly what I was expecting, but I'll take it. Didn't have her yet.

Whales

Banned
:D

UA73Eva.jpg

was so scared it was gonna end up a rainbow garnet or some shit like that

Xion86

Congratulations on the two lucky pulls above! I've had well over 60 pulls with no luck so stopping and sticking to Daily pulls now,

Chinner

Banned
My first five star daily... Gilgamesh!

Wait, is he actually good? FFBE wiki doesn't have him in the top five of any category.
FFBE Wiki unit ranking is turning into a joke anyway, some of their unit ratings take into account TMs so it's not not really an fair comparison when they're clearly trying to rank their favourite units higher.

Gilgamesh is good unit bro, congrats.

Whales

Banned
my Zidane TM is at 83% too, if I manage to beat the ELT event im getting a moogle, so hes gonna be at 93.

Great timing... Dual wield gilgamesh baby

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Congrats on your Gilga pulls Westonian and Whales !! Very nice !!!

Did we get Charlottes side-quest with the latest update or is this further away ?

Malakhov

Banned
Crap, im missing two calamity writs to awaken my Gilgamesh to 6*.

Is the ffxiii event a king moogle event? Only way to get 6* awakening mats, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom