• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razmos

uCkZVwR.png

VkSLazr.png
:D

Xion86

Okay he's ready, for now...

Just started farming Arc's TM rod, going to fuse 3 together when they reached the right %. Got enough Shantottos for some MAG boosts once the Rod is done. The better helm and armour I've equipped on Luneth and Cecil though (Dark Helm, Force Armour, Survivor Helm, Reflect Mail). Duel Wield is currently on Cloud of Darkness. That helm looks terrible though but the best Def one I've got he can use which isn't on anyone else. May have to swap a few bits around hmm...

Any thoughts welcome.

GKVzCxwl.png

Lockon

I just convinced myself not to go for Gilgamesh...keep saying that I got 2 Lighting and Elza with DW and it worked. Only used 10 tickets. Finally got Hayate...I'll farm Black Cowl later.

Tell me I don't need Gilgy D:

I probably should continue doing story...Only got to Olderion or I could finish these 3 dualcasts and Elza's scythe...they are at 80%. So much TMs to get.

NomarTyme

Okay he's ready, for now...

Just started farming Arc's TM rod, going to fuse 3 together when they reached the right %. Got enough Shantottos for some MAG boosts once the Rod is done. The better helm and armour I've equipped on Luneth and Cecil though (Dark Helm, Force Armour, Survivor Helm, Reflect Mail). Duel Wield is currently on Cloud of Darkness. That helm looks terrible though but the best Def one I've got he can use which isn't on anyone else. May have to swap a few bits around hmm...

Any thoughts welcome.

GKVzCxwl.png
Nice. Get the equip hat for exdeath.

Xion86

I just convinced myself not to go for Gilgamesh...keep saying that I got 2 Lighting and Elza with DW and it worked. Only used 10 tickets. Finally got Hayate...I'll farm Black Cowl later.

I probably should continue doing story...Only got to Olderion or I could finish these 3 dualcasts and Elza's scythe...they are at 80%. So much TMs to get.

You're lucky you got Lightning and Elza! Didn't get lucky with either. Luneth is my best physical damage dealer right now and happy I have him. I'm sticking to Dailies now. Currently doing the story (getting all rewards until I get to the new content).

And thanks NomarTyme, I'll have to check who has that TM and get it.
Edit: oops! Didn't realise it wasn't a TM :D brilliant!!

Muku

Woah, congrats on the Gilgas guys!!

So it was my alt daily summon that trolled me. Knew it was too good to not be trolled by the yellow crystal on main. So alt also went from blue to yellow. Then it trolled me: Vivi. Uggghh.

Valentus

You dont need him. 2 lights, an elza and a cod (that probably you had) is an amazing setup.

Now if we Talk about eileen-sama or orlandu-sama...

Zero-ELEC

Banned
I finally got an Exdeath! I mean, it was a blue crystal so it'll take a while to get him to usable level,but once I build up both him and my Cloud of Darkness I'll finally have a competent party! All I need is pull a conventional damage dealer or for Chizuru to go to 6*!

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
You dont need him. 2 lights, an elza and a cod (that probably you had) is an amazing setup.

Now if we Talk about eileen-sama or orlandu-sama...

I agree with this. Basically if you have one Lightning, Luneth, Elza, or Giglamesh right now. You're ahead of the curve. No reason to try and aim for Giglamesh if you have one of those. If you have Bartz, CoD, Exdeath, Ramza, Delta, or the others. You're right at the curve.

Flambe

Played since launch and still haven't grinded out a good TM, though Dual Cast is coming up pretty soon so I can throw that on Refia. 2x Dual casts should be sufficient eh, or should I go for 3. I think after I fuse these 3 Ludmile's I have two more waiting.

After that, Gilgamesh will be my second TM as all my Trust Moogles brought him up past my Miyuki and Cecil -_- Will have to figure out where his Glove is going though, gots a CoD, Ramza, Delita for physical dps.

Kouriozan

Yes but I'd rather not spend 1200 lapis for 2 calamity writs.. :(

So, anybody, is the future event a moogle king one if it's ffxiii?

I'm so bummed I can't awaken him yet.
Both missing event so far are Moogle King ones (XIII and Type 0), hopefully we'll get XIII first.

Malakhov

Banned
Both missing event so far are Moogle King ones (XIII and Type 0), hopefully we'll get XIII first.
Oh great, thanks :)

Meaning cactuars and materials!

I have to awaken Gilgamesh to 6* then get him to 100. I also have Bartz to awaken and get to 6* and also CoD.

Those are the 6* units I have so far: Refia, Cecil, Exdeath, Delita, Gilgamesh, Bartz and CoD.

Cecil, Refia, Exdeath and Gilgamesh are a given as 4 out of my 5 party members. Having Bartz, CoD and Delita as the 5th member but having to lvl both CoD and Bartz I don't know if its worth it right now?

c-murph

Weekly TM update.

KFInGKR.png

Weekly TM update No.2:

qozRKM8.png

Ludmille - +21.1%
Ludmille - +18%
Zidane - +19.8%
Zidane - +21.7%
Zidane - +20.6%

End of Week two grinding.

Thinking about combining the two Ludmilles once they reach 47.5%. Be nice to have another dual casters right now in the Arena. Arc has taken over for Kefka and is firing off dual Ultimas. I'll probably start farming another Ultima next, so, they both can have one. I have three more waiting to be farmed, It'll be nice when I can pop off four Ultimas during my first turn. Not enough to kill Cecil but should fuck him up real bad.

Veggy

Cecil, Refia, Exdeath and Gilgamesh are a given as 4 out of my 5 party members. Having Bartz, CoD and Delita as the 5th member but having to lvl both CoD and Bartz I don't know if its worth it right now?

I'd probably take CoD just for Omni alone

Malakhov

Banned
I'd probably take CoD just for Omni alone
You're right. Omni is damn great. Loved it on my second account but I have given up on it. Too much time consuming to have two accounts.

I love Delita with dual wield though, he can do great damage both with barrage (8 hits) or his unmitigated (2 hits) to one single target attack.

Xion86

Damn c-murph, are you doing nothing but TM farming? :D I'd love to do that but so much other things I want to finish off in the game. Just want to clear up and catch up with the story, maybe when we have a quiet event after that I can do more TM farming and not just overnight.

Whales

Banned
Weekly TM update No.2:

qozRKM8.png

Ludmille - +21.1%
Ludmille - +18%
Zidane - +19.8%
Zidane - +21.7%
Zidane - +20.6%

End of Week two grinding.

Thinking about combining the two Ludmilles once they reach 47.5%. Be nice to have another dual casters right now in the Arena. Arc has taken over for Kefka and is firing off dual Ultimas. I'll probably start farming another Ultima next, so, they both can have one. I have three more waiting to be farmed, It'll be nice when I can pop off four Ultimas during my first turn. Not enough to kill Cecil but should fuck him up real bad.

do you do lapis refills or just let it run all day?

With MEmu being straight garbage (still, even with 6 cores and 8 GB RAM), I can't really do overnight TM farming anymore. Still, I finished the story last night
poor Elle, and also, Dark Fina is intentionally hilarious
. I really appreciate the relative lull: gotta level Greg and Exdeath.

kiaaa

With MEmu being straight garbage (still, even with 6 cores and 8 GB RAM), I can't really do overnight TM farming anymore. Still, I finished the story last night

If you use one of the scripts the guy from reddit made (pwnology, I think), it auto restarts on crashes in Memu. There's still some wonky stuff, but it's pretty rare and most of the time, mine runs through the night just fine.

edit - https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/55f44k/lets_talk_nox_macros/

If you use one of the scripts the guy from reddit made (pwnology, I think), it auto restarts on crashes in Memu. There's still some wonky stuff, but it's pretty rare and most of the time, mine runs through the night just fine.

edit - https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/55f44k/lets_talk_nox_macros/

See, MEmu doesn't crash for me. Instead, it just freezes, and whenever I click on the screen, it turns white and auto-force quits. I've searched around, and this appears to be a relatively common problem without a solution. Anyone have experience with this?

tuffymon

Sorry to hear, Memu had some hiccups on patch day, but literally runs ALL day without a problem now. I have a bud who has trouble staying in game using it too... I wonder where exactly the problem comes from.

I don't know what exactly causes it, maybe a faulty script? I've made my own for earth shrine and have had less problems. (I use to get the hang ups your describing).

Took on the plant monster in Vortex, Was only able to kill one of it's arms before it wiped everyone out. Going to need some either a better strat or stronger units to kill it.

c-murph

Damn c-murph, are you doing nothing but TM farming? :D I'd love to do that but so much other things I want to finish off in the game. Just want to clear up and catch up with the story, maybe when we have a quiet event after that I can do more TM farming and not just overnight.

Yeah, mostly focusing on TM Farming for the next couple of month into the new year. I kinda have a rough idea of what I what to do. Most of the events I go through rather quickly and usually don't have to repeat them. My team is doing fairly well and was able to tackle everything so far. I did very little karma grinding in the last event. Bought essentials I wanted. Elza upgrades, Mog, and a couple other materias... Probably going to continue with that trend for all future King Mog events.

I have such a backlog of TMs I want right now that it's my main priority:
Two Dualcasts will be replaced with Two Ultimas.
Three Dual Wields will be replaced with Three Black Cowls.

After those are done I have a couple of options to choose from: Weapons (Excalibur x 2, Death Scythe, Omnirod), Armours/Accessories (Maximilian x 4, Minerva Bustier x 3, Bracer x 3, Aegis Shield x 3). Not to mention I still have to do another 4 Dualcasts and another Ultima to throw in there somewhere.

Probably going to end up combining two and two Maximilians, two Minervas and two Aegis Shields. The Bracers I'll run all three to 100%.

do you do lapis refills or just let it run all day?

Lapis refills. Most of my hard earned Lapis is going on refreshes. Basically, keep my phone running while I'm off doing other things. lol.

Syntsui

My first Dualcast is finally done. Now I have to figure it out what to actually focus on. I'll probably get some Magi Staffs, Barrages and Omni Rods to clear space.

My first Dualcast is finally done. Now I have to figure it out what to actually focus on. I'll probably get some Magi Staffs, Barrages and Omni Rods to clear space.

Exactly the same for me. I got my first Lud to 90% and just pumped a moogle into her because, honestly, I was impatient and the math lined up exactly. The other Lud's at 88%. Second DW is at 32.6, Genji Glove is at 2.5, and Growth Egg's at 7.1.

Refia's finally "complete."

Syntsui

Exactly the same for me. I got my first Lud to 90% and just pumped a moogle into her because, honestly, I was impatient and the math lined up exactly. The other Lud's at 88%. Second DW is at 32.6, Genji Glove is at 2.5, and Growth Egg's at 7.1.

Refia's finally "complete."
I have two Medius and it's seriously tempting to just put them on the setup together with the others just to get them Eggs.

Whales

Banned
I have two Medius and it's seriously tempting to just put them on the setup together with the others just to get them Eggs.

what are you waiting for?

getting 60k exp per vortex run is godlike

or marandas coast exp if you have time to grind it...

also can anyone explain to me why I have 8 garlands? why does this dude loves me so much? I didnt even manage to get a single CoD :(

Syntsui

Damn I have 3 Medius, not 2. That's like 150k xp per Maranda Coast.... Yeah, he will be the pirority together with the other necessities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom