• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whales

Banned
GUYS. Number one. Got zidane finally

DO THE BIG BRIDGE ADV for EXPERIENCE

Youll get 28.4k per run for 7 NRG. 2x as much as adv vortex

Takes 5 minutes to do all battles.

Go up left side 3 battles then right side then go back down center til u fight 3 sahagins.

You can bring a strong 6 star ally and use one character easily. Prefer a lightning or luneh for hit all

yooo... thanks... 30k exp for 7 nrg is really good

CCIE

Banned
Daily... Clyne. Will probably just be doing TMR all day, since the Hubby and I have lots of errands to run. Hate having to burn energy on the Colosseum. I'm well outside the top 3K now, so not going to be upset if I don't get all my Arena orbs used today

NomarTyme

Go up left side 3 battles then right side then go back down center til u fight 3 sahagins.

You can bring a strong 6 star ally and use one character easily. Prefer a lightning or luneh for hit all

love you man.

KeRaSh

Exdeath ist finally Lv 100. Now to grind Gilgamesh to 80 and wait for 2 more Calamity Writs...
I should take the downtime before we can get more 6* mats to finally level a full break unit. I have a few at hand. Is there a ranking between them? I have the following at my disposal:

WoL
Vaan
Ingus
Faris

WoL is already 4*, the rest is still 3*.
I
At a guess I'd say WoL because he's pretty future proof. Any suggestions?

Muku

Daily pull... Ludmille. Okay, but what about Bartz? I don't have him yet game. :( I guess this gives me a second possible Dual Cast.

Shouta

congratz dude, lightning and donkey kong are good members of any party.

Well, in the story we finally meet Mercedes, but we dont have it in the banner... could gumi release her next week upgrading the banner from 4 to 5 units?

Or, since the next exploration event for sure will be the majin fina banner (advice: that banner is horrible. Elle is a Galuf-type of tank and luka's healing abilities cant be dualcasted, and dont have curaja... Majin Fina is the real deal)

Luluka is a very good healer actually. She was the upgraded version of Tilith before she got her 6-Star form. She has very strong per turn healing when you combine her AOE cure and her Regen. Luluka's Grand Miracle of the Priestess does Curaga/Curaja level healing and cures status effects at the same time as well just like Tilith's version. Luluka is also the only healer other than Rem that can cure Petrified Status, off the top of my head.

Overall, very solid healer and a good addition if someone were to pull her. She's considered #5 among healers in JP.

Kouriozan

I'd like Luluka, even if I own Refia and Tilith, but at this point I'm turned off of summoning, I simply have TOO MUCH units to level up and don't want more work @-@

Xion86

Getting there with unlocking all the rewards in the story so far. I'm currently up to Kolobos Marsh.

Want the Equip Hat skill too, but have to backtrack through the pre requirements to see which stage I'm at with getting it. Need the Gale Key to unlock that vault. Probably a few quests I need to hunt down (although I've finished all the quests apart from the new story...although I think I have).

KeRaSh

I should take the downtime before we can get more 6* mats to finally level a full break unit. I have a few at hand. Is there a ranking between them? I have the following at my disposal:

WoL
Vaan
Ingus
Faris

I

Anyone?

Azuran

Banned
Exdeath ist finally Lv 100. Now to grind Gilgamesh to 80 and wait for 2 more Calamity Writs...

WoL
Vaan
Ingus
Faris

I

WoL is the only one you should even consider in this group. I guess Vaan would be decent too but he's months away from being useful.

Azuran

Banned
For Christmas Gumi should open all mini-event (Cactuar Dune/Crystal Chamber/Labyrinth/etc) for 2 weeks.
I NEED EXP!!!

For Christmas we should get a 1NRG event for that weekend. If they're going to continue offering terrible deals, they might as well let me grind to my hearts content.

Couldn't Help myself on this one

5 11 pulls on this banner all together to get this

Thankfully the black friday plus Amazon discount helped shave off some of the moentary pain. :p

But yeah officially done. I have all the units i could ever need going forward.

For now ill upgrade my 6 star capable backlog, form teams and Builds. Stick to daily pulls and event tickets etc...

agFfKCdl.png

lol, just realized I have a $400 Google Wallet balance that's been sitting there for like 2 1/2 years that I completely forgot about. Guess I'm set for the next banner.

EDarkness

Kefka's good (less so with Exdeath around) and Celes is situationally useful because of her Runic.

Yeah, I forgot about Kefka, but yeah, he's actually alright. I could never get Celes' ability to work so I gave up trying to use it. Even so, she's not all that great. I tried to use her for a long time, but it never worked out. I used Kefka for a while, but recently I stopped and with Exdeath, there's no point.

Whales

Banned
Couldn't Help myself on this one

5 11 pulls on this banner all together to get this

Thankfully the black friday plus Amazon discount helped shave off some of the moentary pain. :p

But yeah officially done. I have all the units i could ever need going forward.

For now ill upgrade my 6 star capable backlog, form teams and Builds. Stick to daily pulls and event tickets etc...

agFfKCdl.png

grats dude, it took me exactly 5 11 pulls to get him too.

But I dont mind, because I had no exdeaths or bartz, and now I have 6 exdeaths and 8 bartz, lol.

Banners with 3 6* units like that are def worth hard pulling for. The other ones with a great 5* base but shitty 3* units arent worth it.

What macro do you guys use for TM Farming? I made my own at first and then recently found out about this thread. This is completely nuts, watching the TM farming macro at work is like nothing short of magic, idk how anyone figured this stuff out.

Folstern

Did a 10+1 pull after running through most of the missions and pulled a rainbow but no Gilgamesh. Got DKC instead which in the long run is perhaps better? Also got 2x Exdeath, an Ingus and my first Xiao so I am most pleased.

leehom

Nice, thanks for the tip! Time to level up all my characters.

Are you 100% positive this is right? I just cleared ADV and it only gave me 17,500 xp.

Xion86

What macro do you guys use for TM Farming? I made my own at first and then recently found out about this thread. This is completely nuts, watching the TM farming macro at work is like nothing short of magic, idk how anyone figured this stuff out.

For MEmu I just use my own..literally click on Earth Shrine, pick ally and depart, click auto, accept XP and items screen...and loop :).

For MEmu I just use my own..literally click on Earth Shrine, pick ally and depart, click auto, accept XP and items screen...and loop :).

You should try the one in the above link. I promise you it blows anything you did on your own away. It can optionally refill lapis, it's blazing fast, and it can even restart the game after a crash and click on the quest completion screen when the day resets and you get your 3 story clears.

Acerac

Banned
You should try the one in the above link. I promise you it blows anything you did on your own away. It can optionally refill lapis, it's blazing fast, and it can even restart the game after a crash and click on the quest completion screen when the day resets and you get your 3 story clears.

It doesn't stop the game from freezing unfortunately, which is always my problem with either of these emulators.

Xion86

Might give it a go, last time I tried one of those scripts which were popular on NoX it just never worked for me, so did it my own way instead. Does what I needed it to, just non stop Earth Shrine with no breaks in a loop until the morning. With the latest MEmu it's very quick too. When I wake up to get ready to head to work it will have stopped for the quest completion, but don't mind as my NRG won't be full but building up. So whilst having breakfast I'll use up the built up NRG on something :) and my TMs will have gone up a lot.

leehom

Yeah that is crazy lol. I am back up to 120 and I have 2 pairs of earrings already. Looking at future stuff Moogle is about the only thing I would want...but that is a lot to drop on one.

How? I've been saving up all my quartz and purchased every single one from the events, I'm only up to 185.

bryt

Pulled my first Zidane today and promptly used up all my Trust Moogles to get him to 90%. He'll be at 100% by tomorrow's Trust Moogle reward :D DW CoD here I come!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Pulled my first Zidane today and promptly used up all my Trust Moogles to get him to 90%. He'll be at 100% by tomorrow's Trust Moogle reward :D DW CoD here I come!

Perfect timing to pull him lol...grats.

UrSuLeTzU

About 15 pulls in this banner: 4th Exdeath(4* lol), 2nd Bartz, 2nd Lud, 2nd Miyuki, Farris, 3 Shadows(one was 4* ofc), 2 Marias(got 4 so I should get esuna for Cecil someday) and some other random trash, looking at u Galuf&Sabin. Should I stop now? I really want to stop now, pls assist :C
P.s: I was only chasing Greg because it's been like 200+ pulls since my last and only base 5*.

Whales

Banned
the ffbe unit ranking added gilgamesh, they put him 5th in dps behind CoD :I

Guess it doesnt assume dual wield? Gilgamesh is better with DW no?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free

Gilga is just a damage dealer while CoD has other useful skills and more important Man-Eater+.

Azuran

Banned

Too bad it doesn't help with actual Nox crashes which is the main issue most people have.

He's good for straight up damage but he completely lacks the tools Lightning, Luneth, and Elza has. As previously stated, CoD is going to hit harder the majority of the time considering most enemies are humans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom