• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkez

Seems a lot of gaffers managed to get premium tms today. Congrats to all. I myself got my second tm this morning.

OZuQlLyl.png

Put it on my CoD, but I only have the kangaroo as my 2nd weapon as I haven't attempted the trial yet.

Rokuren

Need an opinion on Moogle's.

Currently have 90% in Moogles. My Current TM Team is:

Agrias: 29.2%
Zidane: 26.1
Cecil: 57.0%
Miyuki: 49.3%
Chizuru: 92.4

So on the one hand dual-wield would do well on Bartz, CoD, Chizuru when she gets her 6*. On the other, I have Lightning so Excalibur, Sakurafubuki, and Blade Mastery would be a massive get for her.

She's my only base 5* dps. So realistically
optimistically
I only really need to max dual wield before ~January/March for Cid/Tidus. Does that sound right? Anything I'm missing?

Rokuren

Yeah, there's 4 extra rings I believe. Exceed ring (70 trophies) is the best one. It's something ridiculous like 50% on all stats and 30% on hp and mp.

4 extra rings? Do you have an idea of the mats; more specifically does each ring need multiple of the preceding?

Yeah, there's 4 extra rings I believe. Exceed ring (70 trophies) is the best one. It's something ridiculous like 50% on all stats and 30% on hp and mp.

WTF? 70 trophies is already ridiculous, but I gotta imagine for stats like that the ring has to be pretty fucking difficult to craft, that's game-breaking.

CCIE

Banned
Actually bonkeng, if I had Ramza I could push it over 700 without BM - but sadly I do not. Not much over, but a little. The game changer is the stat pots. She already has a bunch of bonus ATK from the pots I've been feeding her. By no rights should she be over 500 ATK now with the one TM I actually have... but she's at 512 today because of the pots...

Should I save friend point summons or should I use them? Do they ever have special events where you can get gigantuars or something from FP summons?

Rokuren

You'll need TONS of Hero's Rings.

Edit : here's a reddit thread about it https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExv...e_needed_to_gather_the_exceed_ring_materials/

Man, that's insane.

Should I save friend point summons or should I use them? Do they ever have special events where you can get gigantuars or something from FP summons?

Yeah, occasionally there's an event where you have a chance of cactuars and turtles from the friend point summons. It doesn't seem to come up very often tho.

bonkeng

Actually bonkeng, if I had Ramza I could push it over 700 without BM - but sadly I do not. Not much over, but a little. The game changer is the stat pots. She already has a bunch of bonus ATK from the pots I've been feeding her. By no rights should she be over 500 ATK now with the one TM I actually have... but she's at 512 today because of the pots...

Yeah CCIE, you're right. Lightning can even breach 800 atk if fully geared and with full atk stat pots.

Brave suit number 2 ready!!!, something good came out of drawing 3 fucking ramzas.

And here I am still farming my 1st of 3 :(

Whales

Banned
Lightning 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Excalibur +120ATK
Left Hand: Excalibur +120ATK
Head: Black Cowl +28ATK+25DEF+25SPR+100%Sleep
Body: Black Belt Gi +8ATK+24DEF
Accessory 1: Bracer +30ATK+15%HP
Accessory 2: Bracer +30ATK+15%HP
Ability 1: ATK +30% +30% ATK
Ability 2: ATK +20% +20% ATK
Ability 3: ATK +20% +20% ATK
Ability 4: ATK +20% +20% ATK
Esper: Ifrit HP:4500 MP:2200 ATK:5100 DEF:2800 MAG:2100 SPR:2100
Total Stats: HP: 5467 MP: 179 ATK: 706 DEF: 203 MAG: 144 SPR: 166

god damn

thank you for reminding me that I didnt manage to pull any gaffgarion in the dark destroyer banner ;-;

bonkeng

Gilgamesh 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Moon Blade +118ATK
Left Hand: Sakurafubuki +98ATK
Head: Dark Helm +14ATK+20DEF
Body: Force Armor +51DEF+13SPR+10%Fire/Ice/Lightning
Accessory 1: Genji Glove +10%ATK/MAG & Dual Wield
Ability 1: Blade Mastery +50% ATK Katana
Ability 2: Power of Creation +30% ATK +30% MAG
Ability 3: Seal of Destruction +20% ATK +20%MAG +10%HP
Ability 4: Seal of Destruction +20% ATK +20%MAG +10%HP
Esper: Ifrit HP:4500 MP:2200 ATK:5300 DEF:2800 MAG:2100 SPR:2100
Total Stats: HP: 6876 MP: 237 ATK: 872 DEF: 293 MAG: 272 SPR: 176

This will be my future Gilgamesh, 872 atk.

Syntsui

Gilgamesh 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator

This should be a crime :p

Whales

Banned
Gilgamesh 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator

give me a month and this is what mine will look like

Gilgamesh 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Excalibur +120ATK
Body: Brigandine +41DEF
Accessory 1: Hero's Ring +3DEF+3SPR+10%ATK+10%MAG
Accessory 2: Genji Glove +10%ATK/MAG & Dual Wield
Ability 1: Power of Creation +30% ATK +30% MAG
Ability 2: Blade Mastery +50% ATK Katana
Ability 3: ATK +10% +10% ATK
Ability 4: ATK +10% +10% ATK
Esper: Ifrit HP:4500 MP:2200 ATK:5100 DEF:2800 MAG:2100 SPR:2100
Total Stats: HP: 5427 MP: 237 ATK: 807 DEF: 286 MAG: 231 SPR: 166

807 ATk, not nearly as ridiculous as yours but still.. crazy

robotuw

Just fought someone using a DW CoD holding the Golem Staff in the arena. Barrage petrified half my team before they could move. Holy shit that's evil. I might have to try that too.

Lyrian

WTF? 70 trophies is already ridiculous, but I gotta imagine for stats like that the ring has to be pretty fucking difficult to craft, that's game-breaking.

Considering that there are now 75 trophies in the game, of which 4 of them are practically impossible to achieve (10000 Colosseum/Arena wins/battles), that means outside of 1 trophy of your choice, every other trophy in the game has to be golden to hit 70.

That's an incredibly monumental task.

I've been grinding towards this since launch, and I'm up to 64 trophies. Outside of the Arena silvers that will come in due time, the remaining 3 are going to be exceptionally daunting tasks to achieve.

Further, AFAIK from Reddit, I don't believe anyone on JP actually has legitimately created one of these rings yet, as the components are extremely rare subproducts of the 40, 50, and 60 trophy rings. That might change with this week's maintenance in JP, where the multiple day crafting time for each ring is being removed, so all that is needed to throw massive quantities of components at the recipe until you brute force the ring components.

Ourobolus

Banned
Just fought someone using a DW CoD holding the Golem Staff in the arena. Barrage petrified half my team before they could move. Holy shit that's evil. I might have to try that too.
Damn that's not bad. I gave my WoL Poison Knuckles for Bladeblitz, but I may now have a new strategy...

Lyrian

Damn that's not bad. I gave my WoL Poison Knuckles for Bladeblitz, but I may now have a new strategy...

Give him the sleep sword/dagger for Bladeblitz.

This has been destroying everyone I've faced.

For example, I just got out of an arena fight where I lost 2 out of my 5 units on the opening coin flip.

Locked everyone down with an AoE hit of sleep and then proceeded to pick off everyone on the opposing team one at a time. So good.

Fun fact: Magic attacks do not break sleep. So evil to keep casting Ultima/Meteor on helpless units that can't fight back over and over again.

Also, apparently a whale on my friends list has a 716 ATK Elsa legitimately. Wow, that's impressive.

Considering that there are now 75 trophies in the game, of which 4 of them are practically impossible to achieve (10000 Colosseum/Arena wins/battles), that means outside of 1 trophy of your choice, every other trophy in the game has to be golden to hit 70.

That's an incredibly monumental task.

I've been grinding towards this since launch, and I'm up to 64 trophies. Outside of the Arena silvers that will come in due time, the remaining 3 are going to be exceptionally daunting tasks to achieve.

Further, AFAIK from Reddit, I don't believe anyone on JP actually has legitimately created one of these rings yet, as the components are extremely rare subproducts of the 40, 50, and 60 trophy rings. That might change with this week's maintenance in JP, where the multiple day crafting time for each ring is being removed, so all that is needed to throw massive quantities of components at the recipe until you brute force the ring components.

How many months ahead of global is jp?

Lyrian

How many months ahead of global is jp?

Depends on the context in which you are measuring here, as Global is all over the place in terms of progression (well ahead of pace in explorations, well behind in mog king events).

The safest unit of measurement would appear to be distance in main story, as both Global and JP gets new story every month. In that regard, JP is 7 months ahead of Global (3 and half islands).

In terms of the 40 to 70 trophy rings, they came out with the second FF Zero event. As Global is way behind on Mog King events, it hasn't had the first one yet. (Fun fact: The current FF5 event was six weeks after the first FF Zero event in JP; that's how screwed up Global is at the moment.)

Best guess would be around 4 months to the new rings, unless Gumi does something wierd. They launched the week before Mysidia Part 2, which is 4 story updates from now.

chrono01

Decided to do a last 5k pull. My 3rd this banner.

Fuuuuuuu was expecting to be trolled hard.
Congrats man! :)

Daily Pull: Sabin

mhm i should log into my never ever played jpn account rank2...daily pull: Gilgamesh

;_________________________________________________________________;
This is why I don't do alts. I know my luck would be better on the non-primary, and it'd make me feel bad.

But congrats anyway? :(

I want to pull for Gilgamesh, but I'm basically sworn off of mass pulling until after the crystal changes are implemented.

I've gotten way too many Rainbow crystals that were 3 or 4 star base characters. No more.
Same here. I'll do daily pulls every once in a while, as well as spending tickets. Aside from that, I refuse to do a 10+1 pull until we get that crystal change. I know, I'll be waiting a while.

Speaking of dailies, Anzelm and Lani so far. Amazing. I pull every second day or so, and am saving my tickets since I already have Exdeath and Bartz. I really want Gilgamesh, hence the occasional daily pulls, but I'm not going to get serious about it (not chasing that rainbow, despite how much I want to).

2 hours to FFXV HYPEEEEEEEEE
My DE shipped earlier today, so I have to wait until tomorrow evening (ish). :(

Lyrian

It's been 87 thousand years....

KzBFjGG.png

The grind is finally over for an event from three months ago? Last one is finally in the oven.

Worst grind ever in this game (yes, 27 Light Megacrysts is worse than the 80 demon hearts, iMO). Glad that the game has moved onto event currency and not mostly ridiculous combines like this.

Crafting a Curaga can go to hell (its about 90% as bad as this). I surely hope that it is never used in a future recipe.

KzBFjGG.png

The grind is finally over for an event from three months ago? Last one is finally in the oven.

Worst grind ever in this game (yes, 27 Light Megacrysts is worse than the 80 demon hearts, iMO). Glad that the game has moved onto event currency and not mostly ridiculous combines like this.

Crafting a Curaga can go to hell (its about 90% as bad as this). I surely hope that it is never used in a future recipe.

haha grats. I still need 6 more Light MC for my last one...and I have no real desire to get them without randomly getting them.

KzBFjGG.png

Yeah I just finished crafting the +HP too. Aquatic Cove exploration has been a godsend for light megacrysts while leveling my dudes.

Whales

Banned
I finally completed my first TM... Dual Wield! Gilgamesh, with an enhancer and murasame, is now at 410 ATK, and hes only level 60... Can't wait until hes 100 and I get some more TMs ( namely, excal and blade mastery, both are halfway through)

Now, I do have a question for you guys. My Blade mastery TM is at 50%. When I get it, it will give a HUGE boost to gilgamesh. I was wondering if I should use my two trust moogles on that or should I just give them to gilgamesh for his DW?

His TM is still at 0, so he would be at 20%... but blade mastery at 70% is so tempting... I know genji gloves are way better but still...

Lyrian

haha grats. I still need 6 more Light MC for my last one...and I have no real desire to get them without randomly getting them.

Yeah I just finished crafting the +HP too. Aquatic Cove exploration has been a godsend for light megacrysts while leveling my dudes.

Aquatic Cove has been my go-to place for Light and Ice Megas, while grinding up Exdeath and CoD. Slightly annoying that you need a 500 ATK Lightning or Luneth for the boss in a carry, but those two are common enough that it's not that much of an issue.

Rokuren

I finally completed my first TM... Dual Wield! Gilgamesh, with an enhancer and murasame, is now at 410 ATK, and hes only level 60... Can't wait until hes 100 and I get some more TMs ( namely, excal and blade mastery, both are halfway through)

Now, I do have a question for you guys. My Blade mastery TM is at 50%. When I get it, it will give a HUGE boost to gilgamesh. I was wondering if I should use my two trust moogles on that or should I just give them to gilgamesh for his DW?

His TM is still at 0, so he would be at 20%... but blade mastery at 70% is so tempting... I know genji gloves are way better but still...

I suppose it depends on whether you have another strong unit to benefit from the dual wield. While the gloves are better than blade mastery they represent a small increase over dual wield.

edit: also, congrats on the dual wield!

Lyrian

I've been MANUALLY TM farming the last 4-5 hours while watching anime

Oh god the boredom

No lies detected.

A TM at anything less than 100% = no benefit to your team/account. Finish and claim what you are working on now and then start working on new projects. There will always be future TM moogles to bring up Gilg's TM.

Whales

Banned
I suppose it depends on whether you have another strong unit to benefit from the dual wield. While the gloves are better than blade mastery they represent a small increase over dual wield.

edit: also, congrats on the dual wield!

A TM at anything less than 100% = no benefit to your team/account. Finish and claim what you are working on now and then start working on new projects. There will always be future TM moogles to bring up Gilg's TM.

yeah, thats true. i don't really have a unit I could use a second DW on right now ( unless I lvl up exdeath and give that to him for more MAG) but eh... id rather just gear the fuck outta gilga right now. Thanks guys

Also why would anyone manually TM grind? why would you do this to yourself?

bonkeng

Definitely get BM first, specially since you already have DW. I'd rank BM in the top 5 most important TM to farm, as long as you have at least a Murasame.

CCIE

Banned
I've been using the Golem staff in the Arena. Lightning has the sleep dagger, and CoD has the staff. And ExDeath has Meteor, and Arc has DC. I'm finding the going considerably easier this week

And it is awesome when Cecil goes to protect someone, and gets turned to stone in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom