• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you guys planning to do on this banner? None of the units seem worth a shit, but at the same time if you don't pull, you won't have a bonus for the event, which makes farming completely not worthwhile. Should I do an 11 pull just for bonus units?

Whales

Banned
I wouldnt do an 11pull just for bonus units... but if you can afford it then sure

im gonna do dailiea until I get a snow for his TM since I have no gaffgarions and +30 atk belt sounds sweet af

Muku

What are you guys planning to do on this banner? None of the units seem worth a shit, but at the same time if you don't pull, you won't have a bonus for the event, which makes farming completely not worthwhile. Should I do an 11 pull just for bonus units?

I'm going to daily pull like norm, but nothing special. My tickets await my lord, Orlandu.

Zalasta

Great, apparently while I was talking to someone I somehow manage to hit the tiny "claim all" button by accident and redeemed all the energy I've been saving up. Honestly, why doesn't it have a confirmation like the individual claim page is beyond me.

NomarTyme

Dailies for me. I'm waiting for rikku banner.

Great, apparently while I was talking to someone I somehow manage to hit the tiny "claim all" button by accident and redeemed all the energy I've been saving up. Honestly, why doesn't it have a confirmation like the individual claim page is beyond me.
Been there done that... I feel your pain.

My ID is 435,959,155 in case anyone doesn't have me. I usually have a 95/100 Cecil as my leader, but when the event comes I'll max him, and I'll try to have a maxed bonus unit (hopefully Snow) or 100/100 Gilgamesh up.

Muku

Does Darjuk play anymore? I see 6d was last played. 13d on Academic... but I hold out hope. One day.... Chilly...
please.... :(

I have one slot left. If need be I can add more depending on the need. I run 100 6* Luneth generally. Usually have Chiji on him with Enhancer, but Chiji is off right now. My # is:

Finally awakened both Greg and Cecil to 6*... hopefully we get cactuars to level them to 100. Now TMing overnight (Genji Glove, second Dual Wield, Romandan Gun). Hoping for no crashes!

Celegus

While we're posting friend codes, my wife's account is 602 076 823 (Bunches) and she could always use more well geared friends. She's not on GAF though, but is currently sharing her nearly maxed 6* Exdeath.

Muku

While we're posting friend codes, my wife's account is 602 076 823 (Bunches) and she could always use more well geared friends. She's not on GAF though, but is currently sharing her nearly maxed 6* Exdeath.

Even if shes not on GAF have her put like GAF in her notes or something. I think otherwise even if we help her out we can tend to forget and when a FL purge happens to help more GAF folks out she may accidentally get nixed. Assuming she doesn't have it in her note already.

Holy crap a group in Arena with Golbez. How the hell do I still not even have Golbez now that I'm thinking about it? Or Bartz. FFS game. Gimme Bartz

Edit: Today main got Faris. Again. Pulled on alt later in day. Faris. It's a very Faris kind of day. :|

I has several Friend Requests. Gonna accept in a moment. Buying another 5 slots.

Okay, am I missing something??? I realized out of all the new story stuff I didn't do the Ghost Ship Exploration. IN there now and I cannot open a damn chest. WTF? Closed app and reopened. I just started playing and apparently this thing is finding it too hard.

Acerac

Banned
Theory: if you don't have a top tier DPS unit, you have to save up for 11 pulls on every banner until you get one.

After getting absolute garbage from pulls, I've instead decided to just TM farm. I'd much prefer guaranteed results than throwing lapiz down the toilet.

bonkeng

My ID is 435,959,155 in case anyone doesn't have me. I usually have a 95/100 Cecil as my leader, but when the event comes I'll max him, and I'll try to have a maxed bonus unit (hopefully Snow) or 100/100 Gilgamesh up.

Does Darjuk play anymore? I see 6d was last played. 13d on Academic... but I hold out hope. One day.... Chilly...

I have one slot left. If need be I can add more depending on the need. I run 100 6* Luneth generally. Usually have Chiji on him with Enhancer, but Chiji is off right now. My # is:

Culled nonGAF friends.

Added you both.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Since it's almost Friday, I got you all covered.

1. I get nothing from this event and everything is so expensive.
2. I want the Halloween Event again
3. I pulled a shadow, this event sucks.
4. OMG, the boss is too hard.
5. How can I collect everything in just 2 weeks!

Muku

Culled nonGAF friends.

Added you both.

Ooh thank you thank you thank you <3

Just decided to take on ELT Bridge to get Trust Moogle. Your CoD was a dual wielding star in that. Mine had to end up buffing/debuff while yours ripped his face off.
Debuffing because Ingus could never last a round, decided to lick dirt off the stone floors instead. So he had to stay dead.

Shintoki LOL. Gotta put one of "OMG I DIDN'T PULL X /ragequit"

hahaha
Put me down for a probability on #4

Acerac

Banned

I'd like to reserve a #3 for myself, thank you.

Blazed

I have a decent geared Elza, feel free to add me if you need it

Just make sure to mention gaf

Added you all

desverger

So I don't want to be a partypooper but .. realistically, how good is Orlandu going to be on Global since we can't stack Doublehand OR Blade Mastery?

Rixa

Accepted :)

My friend list is full, if I still didn't manage to add someone though, post your ID here and tell me, and I'll clear a space. Anything for gaf :)

Tossed you a friend request.

Looking for the last pages, looks like:
keep-calm-because-we-are-family-8.png
Next event will be dailies for me. Not going to bother event before Lightning gets 100% bonus so I can atleast get some bonus by using friend L. Not believing same miracle with 4* units I had during BF banner (3x Karl) :D.

So I don't want to be a partypooper but .. realistically, how good is Orlandu going to be on Global since we can't stack Doublehand OR Blade Mastery?

Also Orlandu needs something that gives Orlandu Dual Wield.

Rixa

Doesn't matter. I need Orlandu. Orlandu is good. Orlandu is life.
That's because ExviusGAF is good GAF.

:).

It is.

ExviusGAF is under 50 pages for the next thread.
Any takers for OP? Or shall I just copy paste the one I made and change some pictures.

DW is not a problem on global, however I've understood much of his power on JP comes from the fact that you can stack Blade Mastery on him.
Yes but.. can't we at least talk about this? :p

Well Iam missing Dual Wield (I do have Genji Gloves, but I want DW).
I dont need Orlandu, but I could use one Zidane. Getting Dual Wield materia would be awesome. So then I would have 2 units that can Dual Wield and 2 units that can Dual Cast. Would like to calculate how good Orlandu I could make. Prolly way lower atk than my Gilga will have.

Old reddit thread about Orlandu global
Reddit user Amelia said:
You only need ONE TM for Orlandu to be MUCH better than Lightning or Luneth, and that's DW or Genji's gloves. Excalibur is like icing on cake and you'll get Durandal, which is still OK.

You're going to get more than 100% on trust moogles, and it's best to invest that on DW or Genji's first anyway. So even if you hate TM grinding, if you just have a Zidane or Gilgamesh, you're better off with going for Orlandu rather than Lightning or Luneth.

If you think your Orlandu without 4 Katana Masteries is going to suck, your Lightning or Luneth will be even worse without that extra attack anyway.

I must mention, nobody really uses Luneth anymore in JP. &#12365;&#12426;&#12371;&#12416; (his final attack) is just purely horrible.

@Shouta are you there? Care to tell more about Oralndu / Luneth

Muku

I have a question. I'm at Antenolla now. But Exvius page has me all kinds of confused. I know there's an order to kill but WTF at the name + placement.

https://exviuswiki.com/Attack_of_Antenolla

A is flower. Okay, good.
B is .... leaves? And pointing to one at bottom? In-game it points to the one up top.
C is .... ivy? But it's pointing to what B is in-game...
D is .... root? In-game what it points to in that picture is listed as C.

WTF .. can someone help me out with which is which so I can take this dastardly beast before bed.

Also, there is no discussion. Orlandu will be our next lord. EVERYONES NEXT LORD. No exceptions.

desverger

I have a question. I'm at Antenolla now. But Exvius page has me all kinds of confused. I know there's an order to kill but WTF at the name + placement.

A is flower. Okay, good.
B is .... leaves? And pointing to one at bottom? In-game it points to the one up top.

WTF .. can someone help me out with which is which so I can take this dastardly beast before bed.

Don't mind the pictures. The letters are correct.

bonkeng

:).

It is.

ExviusGAF is under 50 pages for the next thread.
Any takers for OP? Or shall I just copy paste the one I made and change some pictures.

Well Iam missing Dual Wield (I do have Genji Gloves, but I want DW).
I dont need Orlandu, but I could use one Zidane. Getting Dual Wield materia would be awesome. So then I would have 2 units that can Dual Wield and 2 units that can Dual Cast. Would like to calculate how good Orlandu I could make. Prolly way lower atk than my Gilga will have.

Old reddit thread about Orlandu global

@Shouta you there, care to tell more about Oralndu / Luneth

Gilgamesh will have 874 max attack possible with currently available equipments.

If Orlandu is released today, he'll have 871 max atks, if my calculations are correct.

Reason why there's not much difference even though Gilgy has higher innate attack passives (90% vs Orlandu's 70%) is that Orlandu has higher base attack (189 vs Gilgy's 175). And Orlandu can equip Black Cowl and Brave Suit while Gilgy can't.

Rixa

Gilgamesh will have 874 max attack possible with currently available equipments.

If Orlandu is released today, he'll have 871 max atks, if my calculations are correct.

Reason why there's not much difference even though Gilgy has higher innate attack passives (90% vs Orlandu's 70%) is that Orlandu has higher base attack (189 vs Gilgy's 175). And Orlandu can equip Black Cowl and Brave Suit while Gilgy can't.

Yup. I was planning to do Black Cowl, then I remembered Gilgy cant equip it. Will still do it but not sure when. If by some miracle I can get Gilgy Orlandu, I have 2 Excaliburs ready, but that is a big if.

KeRaSh

I'm not sure if I should even go for dailies on the next banner... The event bonus would be the only reason why I would pull but I survived the BF banner with only pulling Tilith and mainly using friend units. I'd rather go for dailies when Lightning is on the banner but even that seems unlikely. Might just save my Lapis entirely for Orlandu...

Muku

Oh man guys... my daily is a yellow. It's probably Clyne. Or Galuf.

Was afraid to click. Finally did. Xiao. -_-; I'm never getting Bartz. Also, only second time ever getting Xiao. Guess I got her 3* before. Still meh. Am disappoint.

Alkez

A is flower. Okay, good.

Also, there is no discussion. Orlandu will be our next lord. EVERYONES NEXT LORD. No exceptions.

Yeah I had that exact same issue on my first attempt as well. I didn't realise till after I lost though.

And for me it's all about Eileen lol.

Muku

I HATE FARIS SO MUCH. SO SO MUCH. GO DIAF FARIS.

Yesterday both alt and main got Faris. Whoopie. -_-; Now today alt gets AGAIN FARIS. I don't need you Faris. You are garbage. Go away. Ffff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom