• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azuran

Banned
Cecil's step one complete!

yoYyC7G.jpg

UrSuLeTzU

Snow get! Guess I'm done pulling until Light-sama comes around next week. It was a daily pull so the likelihood of getting another Snow from further dailies is close to 0, also 3 fucking Sazhs :/

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
3% away from DualCast - skipping Dailypull and will refresh my stam to get it done instead.

Refia about to eat.

Pejo

Did a 10+1 pull to try to get some banner units after the daily got me Rakashaka or whatever. Landed 2 Snows, a Xiao, a Ludmille, 2 Zidanes and some crap units. Overall that's a damn good pull though.

Now I need to see how I can clear ELT with the least amount of strong units, and fill in the rest with FFXIII stuff.

I'm thinking with Luneth + Elza + 3 FFXIII units, I might be able to win with a strong friend summon.

I realize this event sucks for redemption purposes, but I'm also loving that I can get free megacites and Sacred Crystals just by running it, so I'm going to grind it out for its duration.

Still haven't run into a Gigantaur.

leehom

Did a 10+1 pull to try to get some banner units after the daily got me Rakashaka or whatever. Landed 2 Snows, a Xiao, a Ludmille, 2 Zidanes and some crap units. Overall that's a damn good pull though.

Amazing pull. 2 best banner characters, 2 DW and 1 DC.

Btw, anyone else notice a drop off on friend points? Either people stopped caring to gift or people have lost interest in this game. Used to get over 100 a day, now I barely get about 60.

linkent

No sound? Looks like she talks a lot...but I have no idea wtf she's saying. It's like looking at a mime.

Well, I understood her last three words. F*ck you, bye *rolls eyes*.

if that was me, f*ck this shit, i quit.

anyway, daily gold first firion!
much better than fran, panelo, shadow from the last few days.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Daily was a Lani, I'll do one more before giving up on the Szah and just relying on Friend Units

For 13 NRG, you get 2 Cacatur, so it's still worth while(60k Exp).

Items for sure I'll get.
6* Mats
Tickets
Elixirs
Cacturs

At the low end of Calc, it's showing about 11 days of running this for that. For Zero Gigs, No Lightning Boost, No Own Party boost, etc.

Depending on how it goes, I'll throw in the first tier of SQ and maybe Winged Saint. Wouldn't mind the Screamroots, but I'm sitting on some 20+ keys as it is. And Winged Saint wouldn't be a bad tank item, but a terrible DPS.

Fuck it. Time to use 11 tickets.
1st. Anzelm :-(
2nd: Faris :-(
3rd: lennah :-(
4th: Gilbert :-(
5th: cyan :-(
6th: tellah :-(
7th: golbez:-(
8th: ingus :-(
9th: ingus :-(
10th: garland :-(
11th: sazh New :)

I really want a Vanille!

Already bought up the cheap tickets

Not sure what i even want from this even but i should probably get the cactuars

Malakhov

Banned
Oh,and immediately shared Snow.

With snow in the party and a bonus friend unit. It's becoming viable. It will be especially next week when Lightning becomes a bonus unit. All my 600 and 700 atk friend lightnings will make this much faster.

Anyways, be it a bad event, I dont have a choice to keep going. I need the cactuars to finish Gilgamesh and I need the rest of the cactuars and 6* mats for the CoD I pulled last week...

Xion86

Gotta thanks anyone sharing a bonus unit, super useful for me.

I'll try max out my Vanille right now by using a bit of lapis I got from story rewards so she's more useful :). Pretty sure you have me on your friends list too.

Nice one Malakhov!

This will be the first event that I'm going to skip the Moogles and Summoning tickets, may grab some of the abilities. I still want to finish the story too so that's out the way.

Alkez

Anyways, be it a bad event, I dont have a choice to keep going. I need the cactuars to finish Gilgamesh and I need the rest of the cactuars and 6* mats for the CoD I pulled last week...

Exactly the conclusion I came to yesterday. I started tm farming but I realised there's units that I need to level, so even if this event is terrible it's still the fastest way to do it.

Syntsui

OK, I tried to be as rational as possible. My daily pull was trash and if I don't get Snow soon, he will be worthless because next week Gumi will probably deactivate his bonus.

I want 2 Snows because of the TM, but I need to grind this event at least for the tickets and cactuars. So against my better judgment I decided to do an 11 pull.... Here is the result:

NqmQf1k.jpg

To be honest this is one of the best possible pulls without a rainbow I have ever had lol.

To be clear, no money was spent (I spent a lot on black Friday bundle) and no money will be spent until I see the events will get better.

bonkeng

OK, I tried to be as rational as possible. My daily pull was trash and if I don't get Snow soon, he will be worthless because next week Gumi will probably deactivate his bonus.

I want 2 Snows because of the TM, but I need to grind this event at least for the tickets and cactuars. So against my better judgment I decided to do an 11 pull.... Here is the result:

NqmQf1k.jpg

To be honest this is one of the best possible pulls without a rainbow I have ever had lol.

To be clear, no money was spent (I spent a lot on black Friday bundle) and no money will be spent until I see the events will get better.

Nice. Gratz on your first Zidane.

Celegus

Is Xiao's TM worth going for or are we going to get another decent fist weapon at some point? Managed to get Snow for my daily which I'm super happy about (and put on to share), just wondering how best to use his TM. Looks like it would be great for Firion, just not sure what fist weapon is best.

Valentus, Your gilgamesh destroys!!

I could solo this with him, too bad i Only have one bonus unit :-(

I need 2 more 10% trust moogles to get dual wield :)

c-murph

NqmQf1k.jpg

Got all jello and wanted Snow. Did a yolo 11-pull:

Was not disappoint...

OyDFAoF.png

rAMnVOB.png

Now I have a full FFXIII team to run the event! Add on the two Sazh I already have from dailies.

CCIE

Banned
Daily pull Arc - my fourth one. Two Omnirods in my future

Was able to get two runs of the cactuars this morning, so I have 7K of the 10K gears necessary for Snow's weapon. I got kicked from a lot of FL's for sharing Snow, and mine isn't garbage either. Oh well, their loss

Back to the TMR grind...

C-murph that is a GREAT 11-pull. Lightning, Snow, and WoL in the same pull, and some great TM's to boot.

Was able to get two runs of the cactuars this morning, so I have 7K of the 10K gears necessary for Snow's weapon. I got kicked from a lot of FL's for sharing Snow, and mine isn't garbage either. Oh well, their loss

Back to the TMR grind...

I can be your friend :)

UrSuLeTzU

Back to the TMR grind...

Prolly just some dirty randos, us GAF folk stick together xD. Man, after I saw dat Valentus video I can't wait for his Greg to show so I can finally use my Snow and 3 Sahzs :D

c-murph

Back to the TMR grind...

C-murph that is a GREAT 11-pull. Lightning, Snow, and WoL in the same pull, and some great TM's to boot.

Thanks! Kinda makes up for the last 11-pull I did that literally gave me Aids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom