• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now that I have Snow, is it viable to run with a team of two really good tanks? Basically, I'm trying to figure out if I really want to use the 6* mats if I already have Cecil. I'm thinking that I would swap him in for Agrias, which would lose a full break but would give me a team of Cecil, Snow, CoD, Refia, and Exdeath. That seems like a solid team that would be pretty darn tough to kill.

I know that Agrias eventually gets a 6*, but until then should I get Snow up to snuff and sub him in or should I just put him on the bench after this event in case I need to do a run with a second tank?

Well, I have more than twenty FL slots open now, so for those who don't have me yet

Somehow I didn't have you on my list, but it says that you've reached friend capacity. Did I miss the window already? My ID is 715,699,683 if you want to add me.

CCIE

Banned
My FL is DEFINITELY not full. Closed the app and reopened to see if that works. Will send requests out in a moment
Requests are out... filled up quickly after reboot, but everyone here should have an invite

Muku

HOLY SHIT!!! Daily pull Yellow. I thought oh screw this what troll today. But instead got my first Chizuru!!! OMG! So happy!!!

Muku

Grats :). Now the grind for BM starts. BM is good target to use Moogles.

I don't have any TM so.. haha. Thinking going DW first, then Dual cast, then BM. Have like 60% or so in Moogles saved up. Just haven't gotten anything done in forever. I guess with events like this that may change. :p

Thank you guys. :) So stoked. Never thought I'd see her since I didn't get her during the FB banner. (Was lucky to get CoD then.)

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Went ahead and did my Daily Pull after all...

...Gold.... Troll Maria

Why ... :-/

Valentus

Got all jello and wanted Snow. Did a yolo 11-pull:

Was not disappoint...

OyDFAoF.png

rAMnVOB.png

Now I have a full FFXIII team to run the event! Add on the two Sazh I already have from dailies.

Didnt know if was trolling highlighting the snow pull and not the lightning pull LMAO

congratz fat chocobo!!! im glad for you :)

Whales

Banned
Daily pull: Ohhh gold crystal... Snow plz?? nope.. Cerius

Also wtf happened to memu overnight? it crashed, then when i coem to open it back up its basically dead, launch it an dI get '' launcher.exe has stopped, ffexvius.exe has stopped, launcher3.exe has stopped'' and it shuts down by itself

Guess im gonna reinstall it but wtf?

CCIE

Banned
Zera - a bunch of people kicked me when I put Snow up instead of my Lightning on FL. He isn't a scrub either, which is just weird
Alkez - don't do it!!! Everytime someone says that on this board, they get garbage.

Valentus

I still have many slots left (Nomidor), i dont give a fuck about OP friends, ExviusGAF is getting more stronger.

I someone active here still havent added me, post your friend number to add.

I still have many slots left (Nomidor), i dont give a fuck about OP friends, ExviusGAF is getting more stronger.

I someone active here still havent added me, post your friend number to add.

Valentus, your awesome! This is the spirit I like when dealing with Gaffers.

Lyrian

Nice. Gratz on your first Zidane.

Was not disappoint...

OyDFAoF.png

rAMnVOB.png

Now I have a full FFXIII team to run the event! Add on the two Sazh I already have from dailies.

HOLY SHIT!!! Daily pull Yellow. I thought oh screw this what troll today. But instead got my first Chizuru!!! OMG! So happy!!!

Grats on the awesome pulls!

Damn everyone is making me want to summon now...

It's not all peaches and cream.

Daily + 1 --> Clyne + GOLD --> Sabin

FOURTH TROLL GOLD IN TWO DAYS. #*(@()@*$*^&@Q%@_@!*$

One banner unit (Sazh) in 13 pulls now.

/sigh

bonkeng

2nd Bracer done, Moonblade at 70%, Power of Creation at 10%. Hmmm, thinking of using Moogles on PoC for that 30% atk :]

Gilgamesh is slowly gaining power.

Was not disappoint...

OyDFAoF.png

rAMnVOB.png

That's a damn great 11-pull!

grats.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
OK, I tried to be as rational as possible. My daily pull was trash and if I don't get Snow soon, he will be worthless because next week Gumi will probably deactivate his bonus.

I want 2 Snows because of the TM, but I need to grind this event at least for the tickets and cactuars. So against my better judgment I decided to do an 11 pull.... Here is the result:

NqmQf1k.jpg

To be honest this is one of the best possible pulls without a rainbow I have ever had lol.

To be clear, no money was spent (I spent a lot on black Friday bundle) and no money will be spent until I see the events will get better.

Was not disappoint...

OyDFAoF.png

rAMnVOB.png

OMGOOOOOOOOOÖOOOOODDDD

Congrats all! Ima pull a rare and leach off your luck!!

Zalasta

Gold Anzelm for me :(

I really want a 2nd banner unit for the additional bonus since I only have Sazh right now, so that's just 50% on elite (have to use a 600+ Lightning or Gilgamesh friend to help get me through it) or 125% on pro when a Snow or Vanille friend unit shows up. But I feel like it's probably better to use my tickets next week when more units are available (and hopefully Lightning drop is increased).

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
1. Daily -- my first Vaan! Maximilian here I come!

2. Trochoid ticket -- gold crystal!!! my 2nd Gaffgarrion! HELL YES BRACER x2!

3. GAF-inspired 500 lapis rare pull -- It's ... Celes. What is wrong with y'all that would let me do that?

Valentus

3. GAF-inspired 500 lapis rare pull -- It's ... Celes. What is wrong with y'all that would let me do that?

yeah, you should do another 500 lapi pull to compensate the other one. That'll teach'em

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Damn everyone is making me want to summon now...

Dooooont.....well unless you still need a featured unit.

Talk about luck - congrats.

c-murph

Didnt know if was trolling highlighting the snow pull and not the lightning pull LMAO

congratz fat chocobo!!! im glad for you :)

lol Yeah, she's there too. I honestly didn't even know I had a rainbow crystal when i pulled until she was swing her weapon on my screen. I though it was yellow and was hoping for another Snow. Confused when it was Lightning. I actually really wanted two Snows for the Champion belts. Can't say I'm upset as Lightning is a great character in the game. Might continue to do dailies another I get another Snow though. I still have 8 tickets in this event to buy.

OMGOOOOOOOOOÖOOOOODDDD

Congrats all! Ima pull a rare and leach off your luck!!

Awesome! Thanks!

EDarkness

I just tried Gilgamesh ELT and got utterly destroyed.

Hmmm...is there something I need to know, because he does an insane amount of damage and with no dual cast my Refia just can't keep up with the damage. I admit that I didn't bring Cecil this time. I ended up have 2 CoD (mine and someone else's) and Exdeath (6* but only level 61 so no dual cast black magic). The other members were WoL and Maxwell. I got him down to 10% or so, but at some point, I couldn't keep up with the damage and had to spend so much time healing and not fighting. Gonna try again by bringing Cecil in place of Exdeath since he didn't do anything anyway except get killed in the second round.

I do feel like something is missing since I tried to use Full Break on him and it just ended up making the damage worse. I guess we can't do that? I feel like I'm definitely missing something with this fight.

Oh, and congrats, Murph on the amazing pull. You're little band of merry units is turning out to be pretty sweet.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I'm really hoping all future events drop Megacities and Crystals. In the last day, I manage to get 5 SC, 7 Holy, and about a level on each of my Espers(All in their 30's).

I'll be honest, if they give benefits like this for running it, it does soften the blow a lot. I now have enough Crystals to awakening my ExDeath and one other to 5. Would be nice to use this event to level up some supporting characters too. I have
Black Cat Lid
Goblez
White Witch Fina
Kain
Locke
Kyrie

All sitting at 60 4*

Chinner

Banned
I just tried Gilgamesh ELT and got utterly destroyed.

Hmmm...is there something I need to know, because he does an insane amount of damage and with no dual cast my Refia just can't keep up with the damage. I admit that I didn't bring Cecil this time. I ended up have 2 CoD (mine and someone else's) and Exdeath (6* but only level 61 so no dual cast black magic). The other members were WoL and Maxwell. I got him down to 10% or so, but at some point, I couldn't keep up with the damage and had to spend so much time healing and not fighting. Gonna try again by bringing Cecil in place of Exdeath since he didn't do anything anyway except get killed in the second round.

I do feel like something is missing since I tried to use Full Break on him and it just ended up making the damage worse. I guess we can't do that? I feel like I'm definitely missing something with this fight.

Oh, and congrats, Murph on the amazing pull. You're little band of merry units is turning out to be pretty sweet.
Replace Maxwell with Cecil. You need a tank, and he can also support Refia when healing your team. Remember to debuff Gilgamesh!

Edit: you could replace Exdeath with another DPS unit if you feel he isn't doing anything.

Chinner

Banned
I put some debuffs on him, but he removed them.... Not sure what's going on with that.
IIRC, you pretty much have to debuff him every round. I'm not talking about Fullbreak either, but using dispel because Gilgamesh will buff himself. At least that way you could have a cecil debuffing/tanking and Refia healing.

For anyone using my Vanille for the event, just a heads up that I crafted Dispel yesterday and put it on her for that annoying Myrmidon. Sadly I can't have her up full time because I need to switch to my TM farming group :(

Alkez

I'm really hoping all future events drop Megacities and Crystals. In the last day, I manage to get 5 SC, 7 Holy, and about a level on each of my Espers(All in their 30's).

Yeah it's really good. I've managed to get 5 SC so far today alone.

Alkez - don't do it!!! Everytime someone says that on this board, they get garbage.
Dooooont.....well unless you still need a featured unit.

Lool OK I'll abstain. I've got 4 Sazhs and running the event comfortably with them. I just want snow for the tm.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck

I'll be honest, if they give benefits like this for running it, it does soften the blow a lot. I now have enough Crystals to awakening my ExDeath and one other to ...

I do honestly think this factors in a bit here. Combine this with the easier moogles in the arena, the magicites in the arena ... I dunno. This feels like a big test to see who wastes their trochoids on trust moogles, too.

And I'm firmly in the SCs are the games' biggest bottleneck camp, too. No small thing there.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
For anyone using my Vanille for the event, just a heads up that I crafted Dispel yesterday and put it on her for that annoying Myrmidon. Sadly I can't have her up full time because I need to switch to my TM farming group :(

You know you can set that permanently right? Go to menu and settings and select your companion team. BAM

EDarkness

IIRC, you pretty much have to debuff him every round. I'm not talking about Fullbreak either, but using dispel because Gilgamesh will buff himself. At least that way you could have a cecil debuffing/tanking and Refia healing.

Gonna give it another try. I realized that one of the reasons my WoL was having problems is because the -50% Wind debuff he gets with the stone esper (name escapes me at the moment). That wind damage would pretty much do him in. I forgot to put on Baraeroa on Cloud, so I had to use her own which is still -20% and that wasn't helping. This time I replaced Exdeath with Cecil and I'm gonna give it another shot. Using Valentus' Gilgamesh and seems to be smooth sailing so far. Maybe with these changes I can hold up better this time.

I think if I get this trust moogle, I'll get dual wield to give to Cloud since I'll have 9 of them. Should get one more from arena awards, too.

If anyone wants to know how much lapis it costs to max out 5 TMs from 0 to 100% using the super fast TM farming macro, you can use this formula:

Code:
E = Your max NRG
T = Time in seconds to complete one loop of the macro

3,333.33 x (300 - T)
Lapis = --------------------
                  E

Time = 0.1157 x T  days

Example:
55 NRG, 40 second clears: 15,757 lapis and 4.62 days.
90 NRG, 35 second clears: 9,814 lapis and 4.04 days.
120 NRG, 35 second clears: 7,361 lapis and 4.04 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom