• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whales

Banned
This is going to be hard because you will have to completely ignore Majin Fina and Orlandu x)

I dont care for majin fina tbh, I don't want a mage on my team

I only care for Tidus and Orlandu, but between the two I choose tidus in a heartbeat. Hopefully I get lucky and get orlandu with a daily pull or ticket lol

It is that hard to get orlandu, tidus, eileen?

Because just here the amount of gilgamesh and Elzas dropped makes me think that everybody here can at least have a really good shot of getting one of them.

The amount of top units here in rates up is very high, for units that have 1% chance of dropping.

yes its that hard, only rainbow ive seen was a goddamn BUTTS

Valentus

Honestly? i think we can live without majin fina. Yeah she is incredible and broken un arena, but i will not pull there or FFZ banner.

Only mage I care for pulling is Trance Terra and that's for Nostalgic reasons(doesn't hurt that she's pretty good too). I used to have to depend on mages like many of us when we first started but once I was able to put together a full phys team I haven't switched back. Even with having 6* Exdeath I don't use him. Having to manage both Focus and Embolden is tiresome.

Veggy

What are they going to do once they've released every unit from every FF game? Do they just make up new units at that point?

Just release different versions of the same unit, for example on JP they have both Ramza and Mercenary Ramza

Then there's holiday themed units as well

Syntsui

We have at least 3 possible variations for Ramza and Delita (two already released), trance versions of every FF IX character, a dozen of job units to work with, a dozen of races to work with, FF VII/VIII/XIV/XV and dozens of spin ofs.

This game will die before they exhausted all the units possibilities.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Let's say you want 70K trochoid gears (28k for tickets, 30k moogle, 100 cactuars for 10K, 2k other stuff) by the end of the event, but let's also say you can't pull any banner units because you can't and you don't have any friends sharing banner units.

At 288 NRG per day, 13 NRG per run ... you'd need 32 days with no refreshes? lol

LOL

c-murph

Let's say you want 70K trochoid gears (28k for tickets, 30k moogle, 100 cactuars for 10K, 2k other stuff) by the end of the event, but let's also say you can't pull any banner units because you can't and you don't have any friends sharing banner units.

At 288 NRG per day, 13 NRG per run ... you'd need 32 days with no refreshes? lol

LOL

Wow, this event sucks. What is wrong with GUMI... or actually, they know exactly what they're doing.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Yes they do ... yes they do.
KI8CNdk.png

!!

Celegus

Got 10k event drops today, ran it pretty much all day with my Sazh & Snow + friend Vanille or Snow. Came across 3 gigantuars so that was pretty lucky. Not entirely sure what I want to focus on first. Probably Gigantuars to get my Exdeath up to speed, but I'm curious if the Winged Saint is worth it. I definitely plan on getting Snow's TM at some point, just not sure how useful this weapon would ever actually be even with the Champion's Belt.

Also lost another 40 arena streak to a crash!

Bought a ticket from mog King pull was my like 7th Zidane...so a Cecil and Zidane today /sigh. Great pulls if I needed them still no banner unit at all. Will do a daily and use tomorrow's ticket and then I'm waiting until the change to next weeks.

Lyrian

LOL

Wow, this event sucks. What is wrong with GUMI... or actually, they know exactly what they're doing.

Exactly as planned, the goddess Lightning, will descend on Friday to save everyone from the doldrums of this event and suddenly make most of the rewards obtainable.

(And then the event will be stealth tweaked in the background to make the cactaurs also spawn more frequently because of Lightning as well...)

Yes they do ... yes they do.

!!

Grats on the event gold. Still trying to dodge the event troll golds and I get one.

I think I understand why DrRob wants a Vanille for science. That would be devious, if plausible.

So, I've got the monthly Arena reward but not the weekly.

Did that compensation substitute the weekly reward?

I believe so. The compensation was the top tier prize for last week's weekly.

Sigh, 60 streak down the drain.

Me: Elza Lightning, DKC, Gilga, Refia.
Enemy: Snow, Cecil, Gilga, Luneth, Lightning.

He went first and it was a struggle from there. I'm currently #1 in my friends list and it felt good to get there. Currently No. 265 on the charts and that loss is going to fuck me over but it was fun. Hopefully I can get 2 moogles when the month is over.

Bought a ticket from mog King pull was my like 7th Zidane...so a Cecil and Zidane today /sigh. Great pulls if I needed them still no banner unit at all. Will do a daily and use tomorrow's ticket and then I'm waiting until the change to next weeks.

Dual Wield much???

Dual Wield much???

DW is one of the least important TM to me atm since I already have one completed and Luneth. I will get a second at some point but it won't be anytime soon and I already had 5 waiting so this one is just an extra 5% that I will feel guilty feeding.

I want banner units dammit lol

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Hoping for King Mog Events before the Orlandu banner, should be able to net 40 tickets by then. Going to give it the college effort.

Bought the Gigas today. Buttz is 100 and Ex Death went from 4* to about 30 on 6*. Good news is we have the month of one Giga for Gold, so he has another 27 coming his way, plus whatever I get for Arena and from whatever I get in farming this event. Should be able to get come close to 100.

Iceman829

Winged Saint in the oven. I'll see what else I can grab from this event. If Lightning has an increased drop rate next week I think most of my friends have high enough attack ones I can farm a bunch. I just want to buy a few more things so I should be good

Broseybrose

Antenolla down! Cursed Mace get!

Finished story which is actually really good! Cant wait for more.

ExDeath and Bartz getting leveled to join Cecil, CoD, and Refia in my 6* camp.

2 Excaliburs, DW, DC, and Rising Sun all over 50%!

5 Trust Moogles and 20 tickets waiting in inventory!

This event sucks the big one, but Im gonna farm it anyway. I pulled a Sazh on today's daily. No plans to level him but he can be used with a friend banner unit to farm PRO. I like getting Megacites from farming this event because I recently got my Espers to 2* and I want to max them ASAP.

Something I cant figure out:

My arena lineup is:
1. BCL - Ifrit
2. Cecil - Golem
3. CoD - Diablos
4. Refia - Shiva
5. Kefka - Ramuh

For some reason CoD and Refia get like +1000HP bonus in every arena fight and I cant figure out why? It only happens in arena. Any thoughts?

edit- I figured it out. They are getting the arena bonus. Im a dumbass sometimes. But really there is so much to keep track of in this game stat-wise. (Which is part of the fun for me!)

Antenolla down! Cursed Mace get!

Finished story which is actually really good! Cant wait for more.

ExDeath and Bartz getting leveled to join Cecil, CoD, and Refia in my 6* camp.

2 Excaliburs, DW, DC, and Rising Sun all over 50%!

5 Trust Moogles and 20 tickets waiting in inventory!

This event sucks the big one, but Im gonna farm it anyway. I pulled a Sazh on today's daily. No plans to level him but he can be used with a friend banner unit to farm PRO. I like getting Megacites from farming this event because I recently got my Espers to 2* and I want to max them ASAP.

Something I cant figure out:

My arena lineup is:
1. BCL - Ifrit
2. Cecil - Golem
3. CoD - Diablos
4. Refia - Shiva
5. Kefka - Ramuh

For some reason CoD and Refia get like +1000HP bonus in every arena fight and I cant figure out why? It only happens in arena. Any thoughts?

edit- I figured it out. They are getting the arena bonus. Im a dumbass sometimes. But really there is so much to keep track of in this game stat-wise. (Which is part of the fun for me!)

Do they have the demonic life materia equiped?

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Anyone actually look at the Morale Talisman?

+10 ATK and +20% ATK (via auto-bravery)?

Is that right and .. isn't that pretty good?

I didn't know embolden would cancel out auto-bravery -- anyone have an explanation of that?

Stronger buff wins.

In other news, I just finished Excalibur and Mentality (Refia's TM) with Gilgamesh at 92% and Miyuki at 90%. So I'm gonna turn off Lapis refreshes from now on take it slower. Ludmille, Chizuru, and Medius have filled the places of Cecil, Refia, and Zidane.

Broseybrose

Stronger buff wins.

In other news, I just finished Excalibur and Mentality (Refia's TM) with Gilgamesh at 92% and Miyuki at 90%. So I'm gonna turn off Lapis refreshes from now on take it slower. Ludmille, Chizuru, and Medius have filled the places of Cecil, Refia, and Zidane.

Wow, you must have spent a ton of lapis to get those so quickly!

Iceman829

Dammit I forgot to update my gear before I moved from arena to the event. I probably wiped this round. Waste of fucking energy and a friend unit because you can't store different gear loadouts

Wow, you must have spent a ton of lapis to get those so quickly!

I didn't keep track, but I did the math on a previous page, and if my formula was correct, then I probably spent around 14k lapis :-/ It was my first set of TMs though since I only started the game like 3 weeks ago, and I wanted to catch up so I could do events. Now that I can at least farm most normal events, I'll go back to a normal pace and save lapis for banners.

Broseybrose

I didn't keep track, but I did the math on a previous page, and if my formula was correct, then I probably spent around 14k lapis :-/ It was my first set of TMs though since I only started the game like 3 weeks ago, and I wanted to catch up so I could do events. Now that I can at least farm most normal events, I'll go back to a normal pace and save lapis for banners.

You have essentially accomplished more in 3 weeks than I have in 4 months!

Probably the only thing I have over you is Rank...

chrono01

Daily, Gold Crystal, dupe Golbez.

I don't know why I ever expect banner characters. It's always met with instant disappointment.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Good news:

Finally done, last 0.1% took like like 50 stamina....yikes. Nvm, Refia be happy.

Bad news:

Used Daily Pull and a ticket....both trash -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom