• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

leehom

Exdeath is such a boss. So glad I was able to finally pull him last week. At level 48 6*, he almost has 400 mag. My second best mage is Arc/Kefka and highest I could get them was around 350-360. At this rate, he should be around 480-500 at lv 100?

I think I've ran the event over 50x so far and zero gigantaurs....

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Daily: Cecil (my 6th, and I've already burned 2 getting Excalibur ... so now I have 4 again?)

Ticket: Terra ...

I'm going to bed.

Dandte

Oh hey, a free ticket.

mEjg3R0.jpg

Omg omg omg omg. My heart made a bump.

Please don't be another duanne

Yeeeeeeeeees.

Rixa

Main 2x tix FFV banner: Artemios & Locke (both dupes) ok :)
Daily: Sazh my first ok more bonus.

:(
Didn't you get Snow via a daily on your main, too? I NEED SOME OF THAT LUCK!

Indeed, got Snow on both accos.

honestly zera, i would give you 2 zidanes if i could.

I mean look at this shit
And i already have 2 dual weilds (and got with 3 zidanes)

I DONT WANT MORE OF THOSE FUCKERS.
Still haven't encountered a single zidane since the games launch. Hate you guys.

GIEF ME 1. Iam the unlickiest one when counting pulls / Zidanes.
Still 0 Zidanes.

Decided to run some numbers for the complainers :p

If you can run elite with one friend unit(Snow or Vanille), Avg is about 182 Gears per run at 13NRG.

If you have units to level, for ease, we'll include the first 300 and assume a single cactur will balance it out to 200 for the first cost.

So you're getting 2 GigaCacturs per run at 13 NRG. Compared to Adv, this is 100% more Exp per run for 2 NRG less. The best Explorations take 20-30 minutes and cost 10 NRG and will be more difficult(Aquatic Cove), Cost is 12 NRG. And a full clear nets you 65k.

On Avg, you also attain one Megacite per run and it seems like a 2 or 3 SC crystals a day for a full worth of runs.

So to acquire all the cacturs, you need 50 runs(Daily NRG recharge gets you 23runs), which will take slightly over two days worth of running the event.

This should net you on the side
-50 Megacities
- 5 Sacred and Holy Crystals.
On top of the Cactur.

If you want the comparison, you need to run Aquatic Cove 46 times to get that amount of Exp. 20 minutes of play per run, that is slightly over 15 hours of play. Only 5 runs less than what it takes to farm this event.
If you can do Aquatic Cove(Which is a bit more difficult to friend solo), you will save a net of 200 NRG(So about 2/3 of a day)

If you want Adv Vortex, that is 100 runs or 1500 NRG, this will require an additional 850 NRG, or close to three days of Energy more going this route.

Yup event is ok, not great tho. Iam just hoping that Gumi wont get bonuses away from Snow / Vanille / Sazh when 2nd week hits.

God, this current batch of tm farming is annoying as hell. Doing singles is atrocious! Elza, Maxwell, Gilga, Karl(I have another but I need 2 of these), Kain (Just need 1 Gungnir so I fused them all into one unit. Bad move!)

Good news:
Finally done, last 0.1% took like like 50 stamina....yikes. Nvm, Refia be happy.
Bad news:
Used Daily Pull and a ticket....both trash -.-
^^ Grats and sorry lol :D

1.png

I got BM done today. IF my count is not totally wrong Maxwell should be done in 9 days.
I dunno when I have time to do units that I have more than 1 :p.

Syntsui

If Gumi takes away Snow bonuses, I won't be able to get all the tickets + the Knuckle materials + rest of cactuars. I'll be very disappointed if I can't get 3 fucking different rewards in an event with dozens of rewards.

CCIE

Banned
Winged Saint in the oven - three freaking days to bake. Still need Snow's materia, Lightning's materia, and the cheaper tickets and 6* mats.

Another Bartz for my daily...

Xion86

Vanille maxed out, equipped with the best healer gear I have and still shared.

I'm sure most of you have me as a friend, but just in case for the new comers: 518,334,204

Mmmmmmm 2x Trust Moogles in the post for Cecil :D at 68.8% now.
I really want to max out my lower star Cecil so I can have him in my main party :( how long does limit break levelling take if you do the technique against the stones?

c-murph

If Gumi takes away Snow bonuses, I won't be able to get all the tickets + the Knuckle materials + rest of cactuars. I'll be very disappointed if I can't get 3 fucking different rewards in an event with dozens of rewards.

I'm assuming next week they'll add bonus Lightning 100%. I mean, this event blows hard without that boost.

Syntsui

I'm assuming next week they'll add bonus Lightning 100%. I mean, this event blows hard without that boost.
If they remove Snow bonus, 100% from Lightning friends will be worse than the current 225% from 2 of my Snow + Snow/Vanille friend.

I won't pull anymore for any of the remaining trash units of this banner (Fang, Hope).

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Where the hell are you getting this idea they'll remove snow?

They just don't have Lightning up now because they want you to roll on the banner is all. They'll keep the current.

Also, Daily was Shadow to accompany my Lani from yesterday, I'm thinking a Sabin tomorrow.

c-murph

If they remove Snow bonus, 100% from Lightning friends will be worse than the current 225% from 2 of my Snow + Snow/Vanille friend.

I won't pull anymore for any of the remaining trash units of this banner (Fang, Hope).

Why would they remove the characters? They want you to keep playing. They limit the availability now so you keep playing and refreshing with the limited bonuses they offer. They want you to buy new units for the more bonuses. Next week they add even more characters and bonuses so that you keep playing and buying new units. But you'll only get last weeks units so you keep wanting to buy more and more... That's the way I see it.

Daily pull: Sazh. Man, if this keeps up, imma gunna have as many Sazhz as I did Almaz.

Syntsui

Why would they remove the characters? They want you to keep playing. They limit the availability now so you keep playing and refreshing with the limited bonuses they offer. They want you to buy new units for the more bonuses. Next week they add even more characters and bonuses so that you keep playing and buying new units. But you'll only get last weeks units so you keep wanting to buy more and more... That's the way I see it.

Daily pull: Sazh. Man, if this keeps up, imma gunna have as many Sazhz as I did Almaz.
It's a possibility that I wouldn't discard coming from them.

Syntsui

Genji Glove done.

Now I'll have to farm Gungnir because I absolutely need space so I'll fuse 5 Kains. After that I'll do the same with Lenna, but the problem is that I need 2 Magi Staffs, so that will take a little bit more time. Then I can continue farming the important stuff.

FUCK Gumi for charging 100 lapis for 5 fucking spaces, this shit should be a federal crime.

Alkez

Genji Glove done.

Now I'll have to farm Gungnir because I absolutely need space so I'll fuse 5 Kains. After that I'll do the same with Lenna, but the problem is that I need 2 Magi Staffs, so that will take a little bit more time. Then I can continue farming the important stuff.

FUCK Gumi for charging 100 lapis for 5 fucking spaces, this shit should be a federal crime.

Right there with you. I have 4 kains, 5 celes, 7 kefkas, the list goes on. I've spent so much lapis on unit spaces, but I have to do the single unit tms first before I can clear some space.

Celegus

Winged Saint in the oven - three freaking days to bake. Still need Snow's materia, Lightning's materia, and the cheaper tickets and 6* mats.

Another Bartz for my daily...

Does Snow's materia seem useful to you? Was hoping I could just skip it, since it wouldn't really do anything if you have embolden/focus up.

Kouriozan

Can this event ends already.
I have horrible luck, I should be at 150 pulls without a rainbow, no Gigantuars at all and bad currency drop rates makes me depressed @_@
At leats I don't care about both Type-0 event so I'll be able to make a new ticket stack.

Alkez

I have horrible luck, I should be at 150 pulls without a rainbow, no Gigantuars at all and bad currency drop rates makes me depressed @_@
At leats I don't care about both Type-0 event so I'll be able to make a new ticket stack.

You and me both. I've had one gigantuar in 49 runs.

across

Does Snow's materia seem useful to you? Was hoping I could just skip it, since it wouldn't really do anything if you have embolden/focus up.

I know I'm not who you asked, but I'm pretty skeptical on its value... if it was 5 turns I'd consider it, but my impression of Snow's ability usage in meaningful fights is basically Provoke -> Defend -> Defend -> Defend -> Repeat and let his counters do work. I could very well be wrong, though. Is it worth 6000 excruciating gears for +5% DEF from Embolden and +10% SPR from Focus... while also losing a turn of Defending? Ehh.

Valentus

i have like 60 runs and i swear im starting to think those fucking cactuar are lies like santa or easter bunny

Whizkid7

WOOOOOOO Snow from a ticket pull yaaaaaasssss! Pretty much the only 13 character I liked and I wanted him BAD. He's literally fresh so I might lose a few friends by switching to him as lead but WHO CARES MORE BONUS.

Rixa

WOOOOOOO Snow from a ticket pull yaaaaaasssss! Pretty much the only 13 character I liked and I wanted him BAD. He's literally fresh so I might lose a few friends by switching to him as lead but WHO CARES MORE BONUS.

Grats :). If someone kicks you while you are offerin +75% bonus for drops, its literally their problem and they are stupid.

Celegus

Nice, congrats! Right with ya, Snow was my favorite by far in XIII so I'm super pumped I pulled him as well. I like Snow and Vanille shares for bonus (even if they're babies), people who do that are doing it wrong.

Grats :). If someone kicks you while you are offerin +75% bonus for drops, its literally their problem and they are stupid.

I don't think people are farming this event as much as the BF one because of the bad rates so people care less about the bonus. Not a big deal if people kick you for changing units since you can always just make new friends.

And daily pull is Vanille. Not bad.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Man I wish I could turn my Cecil into more of a DPS type. Would happily swap out an HP+10% for a barrage or bladeblitz for the arena.

Lyrian

Oh hey, a free ticket.

Omg omg omg omg. My heart made a bump.

Please don't be another duanne

Yeeeeeeeeees.

Grats on Gilgamesh!

Bad luck banner blues still haunting me.

Daily + 1 --> Adamant + Mustadio
Bonus Ticket from daily login reward --> Celes

Now 1 for 16 for hitting the banner this cycle. /grumble

Still, its a bit hard to be salty about pulling some nice TM units though (I'll find a way though, give it time).

Back to the salt mines... err Hanging Edge with my lone Sazh.

my TM farm team

2 Cecils 23% and 4%
Zidane 13.4% have 70% worth of trust moogles waiting for him.
Bartz 24%
luna 28%

is it still worth going for Excalibur?

creid

I discovered that Boo! from the Creepy Mask is allowed in this week's arena, seems to be doing pretty good damage on my Arc so far.

forgrim

Did a 11 pull on the ffv banner since i dont have a bartz or exdeath, and got a WoL, my first!!

That alone made it a big deal, but also picked up a bartz. Yay, my first pseduo attacker, i was full up on mages.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
First arena fight of the day....

Hey, look, someone at 1.2x.

<tap>

5 frigging Luneths... SMH.

still won though somehow, rofl

Seen Bigfoot spawn twice now, so it definitely does exist.

1. I got and beat 4 Luneths + 1 Cecil guy earlier and was proud to beat him! Was up to an 18 streak and then ran into a 2 lightning / 1 gila / 2 exdeath combo and lost RNG twice before I could get my crowd control up. Sitting around 8,000 atm, will probably drop while I clear the colosseum recs today.

2. Ran into my 2nd cactuar today, but this time with Vanille in hand! 900 gears say hellooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom