• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rixa

I think Firion would be better off equipping a second weapon type instead of two fists, wouldn't he? I don't think he gets the bonus from his passive twice from two of the same weapon.

Champion's Belt
Stats: DEF+30, ATK+30
Champion's Belt (Ability)
Effect: Increase ATK/DEF (20%) when equipped with a fist weapon

Depends how the Champion's Belt's work. I mean if its

2x 20% ATK to Knuckle a
2x 20% ATK to Knuckle b

Then equipping 2 Knuckles would be better than slapping some random sword which gives 20% or 30% ATK.

If you get the bonus ATK & DEF only from one CB then sword could be better.

Kouriozan

I see the Record Keeper community still hates Brave Exvius, I like both games but this mentality is saddening. They say stupid thing like Brave Exvius is too easy and can clear everything with auto attack.
I guess it's just fanboyish attitude to justify something I don't know about.

At least the Brave Exvius community isn't constantly insulting the Record Keeper one.

Rootbeer

Banned
Beat Greater Demon on my first run... whew... finally a decent rod for my Exdeath. Now I pass the Lilith Rod on to my lvl 80 Arc. Slow progress.... but good!

I'm a bit scared to try Antenolla right now... maybe I'll develop the courage after I finish off the currently available storyline

Rixa

I see the Record Keeper community still hates Brave Exvius, I like both games but this mentality is saddening. They say stupid thing like Brave Exvius is too easy and can clear everything with auto attack.

At least the Brave Exvius community isn't constantly insulting the Record Keeper one.

Yup, lets keep it that way (no Iam not reading FFRK thread at all).
I guess soon they grumble more cause we will hit |OT3|.

Syntsui

I wish I could beat any of the new events since FF Tactics with auto attack.

Menchi

Hi guys!

I've been lurking here for a long time now, and would post more, but I can't sign in when using Firefox :/

I was wondering whether there is anyone who has a super strong unit to help me get ELT Gilgamesh done before it goes away :( I could really do with that Moogle haha

Thanks all :)

Valentus

fuck record keeper. Pulling for equipment is even worst than the pull rate of exvius in present time.

KeRaSh

Awesome. I can easily break 600 ATK with a few more ATK pots.
Blade Mastery is what I'm really missing, though... With that, Sakurafubuki and Excalibur I can get to 750 ATK...

Cybrwzrd

Banned
fuck record keeper. Pulling for equipment is even worst than the pull rate of exvius in present time.

I play both and have dolphin-ed in both, but objectively it's not. 5* is guaranteed in Record Keeper, so you get something off the current banner 90% of the time. That doesn't even factor in things like the Black Friday BSB banner.

H3xum

So I took the weekend off, basically, after the whole arena, drop rates, generally just feeling like I'm spinning wheels and I am trying to get enthused again starting today. Just been TM farming. I am hoping for the lightening bonus rate up and then with that I will get materials for the gloves and probably just the cheap tickets and go right back to TM

Rixa

I play both and have dolphin-ed in both, but objectively it's not. 5* is guaranteed in Record Keeper, so you get something off the current banner 90% of the time. That doesn't even factor in things like the Black Friday BSB banner.

When I did try (was actually my 2nd try) about year ago. There was one banner where I did few single pulls and then 4 multipulls. Out of those 47 pulls I made 0 were 5*. Needless to say, I quitted FFRK and haven't touched to it after that.

So this guaranteed 5* seems to be something new.

bonkeng

Hi guys!

I've been lurking here for a long time now, and would post more, but I can't sign in when using Firefox :/

I was wondering whether there is anyone who has a super strong unit to help me get ELT Gilgamesh done before it goes away :( I could really do with that Moogle haha

Thanks all :)

Hello. Welcome to ExviusGAF.

It's generally a good idea to leave your id here if you need some help. So that some of the whales good guys here can send you a fr.

Glad I dropped that game in favor of this one personally.

c-murph

That's funny. I like RK. But Auto Attack is basically how I play it unless it's a 180 difficult dungeon. But I also only focused on a handful of characters for the duration of its release and they probably a little OP.

Valentus

guaranteed 5* of a equipment that probably doesnt have SSB or BSB is like a guaranteed 4star luna here. And guaranteed 5* just got implemented last month, so its like the rarity pairing in exvius JP

They have better deals than exvius, i can give that.

Menchi

Hello. Welcome to ExviusGAF.

It's generally a good idea to leave your id here if you need some help. So that some of the whales here can send you a fr.

Thanks for the welcome :) Hope to try and post a fair bit if I can

My freind ID is 800,658,183 - I run a fairly mediocre CoD as my leader right now, but hoping to get a DW in the next fortnight :)

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
About to try Antonella Trial for the first time.

Team:
Charlotte, CoD, Chiziru, WoL, Refia and Friend CoD/Luneth

Wish me luck..
Up to 4 Sazh pulled now

Goddamnit gimme a Vanille you fuckers

Also at 4 Sazh now - lol.

PS: I played FFRK for a bit when it launch here - ran like garbage though, deleted it and never looked back.

Valentus

My freind ID is 800,658,183 - I run a fairly mediocre CoD as my leader right now, but hoping to get a DW in the next fortnight :)

Welcome to the best GAF friend.

My gilgamesh sent you a invite, you should be able to clear all content with it. Just an advice: put "GAF" in your friend salute so everybody here can add you and dont delete later.

enjoy the community

KeRaSh

My gilgamesh sent you a invite, you should be able to clear all content with it. Just an advice: put "GAF" in your friend salute so everybody here can add you and dont delete later.

enjoy the community

Even Antonella? I'm a little scared to spend the energy on it even though I think my team should be able to clear it:

Gilgamesh 593 ATK
DKC 390 ATK with Barrage
Cecil 470 DEF
Exdeath 458 MAG
Arc 349 MAG (might swap in Ramza for the 6* HP survivability)
Refia 6* max but no DC

cw_sasuke

That moment when you choose bonkengs +780atk Gilgamesh only to realize in battle that he cant use Tri-Attack yet.....nooooo.

Goodbye 30stam....

Welcome Sir - send you an invite as well.

I got frep working finally. How long does this take to 100% . 5 mijit intervals is only 12 chances an hour for .1%

Its roughly 1% average per 10 hours if you are only doing 5 minute runs without refills

Think 1% per 100 runs. Now that will vary here and there but its usually really close

c-murph

I got frep working finally. How long does this take to 100% . 5 mijit intervals is only 12 chances an hour for .1%

I do about 3-4 refills a day and avg just over 20% a week. Maybe around or just under 3% a day. So, five weeks from 0-100%. Obviously, shorter if you're combining multiple characters together. I got a Gungnir in less than four days once combining 5 Kains once. More is always faster.

cw_sasuke

Lmao sorry dude. My Gilgy's not adult yet.

No need to be sry about that it was my fault, should have just made sure he had the skill earlier lol.

But im still in the run...i might be able to clear it even like that - Divider deals 200k damage to ever Antonella part lol.

CCIE

Banned
I guess one of these days I am going to be farming some serious elemental resistance. Daily pull another Garnet ( sorry Lyrian ). That makes three now.

I am a little less than halfway to a good Lightning. TM's just South of 50%... Back to the grind. Traveling again today for work, so will grind when I can. Have a good day everyone!

Rixa

No need to be sry about that it was my fault, should have just made sure he had the skill earlier lol.

But im still in the run...i might be able to clear it even like that - Divider deals 200k damage to ever Antonella part lol.

So basically its 3 turns and Antonella is done?
Cause it has 580k per part.

Good luck :D

Menchi

enjoy the community

Thanks very much! I need to get myself a functional tank (Only one I've drawn is WoL...) but should hopefully be able to take down Gilgy once I have him to max

Changed my friend salute too, thanks for the advice there

That moment when you choose bonkengs +780atk Gilgamesh only to realize in battle that he cant use Tri-Attack yet.....nooooo.

Goodbye 30stam....

Welcome Sir - send you an invite as well.

Thanks kindly, will accept shortly!

So I took the weekend off, basically, after the whole arena, drop rates, generally just feeling like I'm spinning wheels and I am trying to get enthused again starting today. Just been TM farming. I am hoping for the lightening bonus rate up and then with that I will get materials for the gloves and probably just the cheap tickets and go right back to TM

I'm basically doing the same thing. I farmed the event quite a bit over the weekend though and got all of the cactuars. Used them to get Snow up to speed, and I now have two VERY good tanks between him and Cecil going forward.

But I will most likely focus almost entirely on TM farming this week in the hopes that bringing a friend Lightning (of which there are thankfully many here on GAF) along with my Snow will make the event farming much more bearable. I might even try a pull or two in the hopes of getting Lightning, although I know my chances of that are abysmally low.

cw_sasuke

Yessir - beat the Trial :-D

screenshot_2016-12-05u6zhs.png

MVP units - WoL for Full Break and Charlotte for Tanking.
Refia with Dual Cast is such a ridiculous upgrade, felt really safe during the run. Full Life/Curaja/Osmose in tandem - what a combo.

Essential - based bonkengs Gilga mesh - that juicy Divider damage :-D
So basically its 3 turns and Antonella is done?
Cause it has 580k per part.

Good luck :D
Yeah - the damage output is nuts, but you still wanna focus on defeating the parts beforehand because Prismatic Spore will mess you up if the other parts attack as well. Especially if you arent guarding.

Rixa

Yessir - beat the Trial :-D

MVP units - WoL for Full Break and Charlotte for Tanking.
Refia with Dual Cast is such a ridiculous upgrade, felt really safe during the run. Full Life/Curaja/Osmose in tandem - what a combo.

Essential - based bonkengs Gilga mesh - that juicy Divider damage :-D

Yeah - the damage output is nuts, but you still wanna focus on defeating the parts beforehand because Prismatic Spore will mess you up if the other parts attack as well. Especially if you arent guarding.

Grats :) How was Dual Cast ;)

Syrus

Banned
I do about 3-4 refills a day and avg just over 20% a week. Maybe around or just under 3% a day. So, five weeks from 0-100%. Obviously, shorter if you're combining multiple characters together. I got a Gungnir in less than four days once combining 5 Kains once. More is always faster.

Hmmm , how do.you add the lapis refil in frep?

H3xum

Did a daily today for the first time in a long time and got my 2nd Xaio

Don't know if I want to level them both and fuse at 47.5% or keep them both and go for 2 Knuckles. One for Bartz and one for uh idk someone else.

Lyrian

I guess one of these days I am going to be farming some serious elemental resistance. Daily pull another Garnet ( sorry Lyrian ). That makes three now.

I am a little less than halfway to a good Lightning. TM's just South of 50%... Back to the grind. Traveling again today for work, so will grind when I can. Have a good day everyone!

Good grief, CCIE!

Someday the Garnet karma will swing my way.

Daily + 1 --> Artemios + Sazh (2nd)

2 for 18 on the banner. I guess that's going to be as good as it gets for me, although I'm wondering a bit of how I'm going to clear ELT using only 3 effective units.

Ourobolus

Banned
Other than logging in to summon units, I haven't played in 3 days. These events are just so incredibly unfun. I want some of the items from Mog, so if I log in I'll be tempted to try for some, but it's just the absolute worst part of this game.

Syntsui

Christmas/New year's event AND bundles will be extremely important for this game survivability.

Gumi lost a lot of good will with the recent fuck ups. I hope they know the situation they are in and handle with care all the new content, this game is too good to die.

Christmas/New year's event AND bundles will be extremely important for this game survivability.

Gumi lost a lot of good will with the recent fuck ups. I hope they know the situation they are in and handle with care all the new content, this game is too good to die.

All we can do is hope that they have been paying attention. The crystal change needs to happen ASAP, it will make the game much better and will probably get more people to pull more which in turn means more revenue. The requiring of event units to get reasonable amounts of said event drops, e.x. troch gears is just dumb. The Brave Frontier event was manageable but this event is atrocious.

eggydoo

Actually had decent daily pulls this banner so far
Another Edgar
4* WoL, my first one!
4* Snow
Sazh

Nothing is worth it from king mog I take it besides cactaurs. I really wish he sold 5* awakening mats. I finally got my CoD to 6* so now back to leveling :-(

Lyrian

Sent an invite, but it appears that your friends list is maxed out at the moment.

H3xum

This will determine my future in this game 100%. If it is another insulting event and crappy bundles, it is time to move on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom