• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarlet

eMKl9ao.jpg

Err. Not a holy lance?

Edit: Lance is in equipment

Razmos

Ya know I kinda like how simple Agrias's sprite is when she is 5*. No glowing weapons or aura effects, she just gets a bigger sword and shinier armour lol

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Ya know I kinda like how simple Agrias's sprite is when she is 5*. No glowing weapons or aura effects, she just gets a bigger sword and shinier armour lol

Yeah my entire main squad is GIANT PINK AND GLOWING which certainly gets old after a while.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Oh shit, my daily pull was Agrias, yay!
Nice - congrats !!
She is awesome - will replace WoL on my team - going full Waifu.
Landed a Ramza...welp.

Really wasn't looking to farm more shards...is Ramza still viable at 5*?

LOL....and congrats.

Disappointed while pulling a 5* - you guys are killing me xD

He is solid as a 5* - but you wanna 6* him for all those Stat-Boosts, Heros Rime and Ultima.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
So I should apperently be pleased about my 3-star Exdeath that I pulled in the 1/2 off pull today?

Yeah - he is already a Top Tier Mage and will be the best Mage once he get his 6* update down the line.

UrSuLeTzU

Grats. Remember to LOCK it :).

Ahh yeah my bad. Always thinking FB as skill that does them all at one turn.

I got the Katana to owen, thus my main is basically done with event.

= TM time \o/

Screenshot_20161008-102621.png

Iam going to do so much TM as I can before next event.
If someone is wondering wth Garnet does there. Well her TM goes to 6* CoD.

What is that Terra doing in there? Even if you give Kefka Ultima with dual cast he's gonna run out of mana in 2 turns :p

bonkeng

Landed a Ramza...welp.

Nope.... Sadly.

If it's any consolation, both Lightning and Delita are also outclassed by Chizuru and some other units if they're all at 5* form.

Vashetti

Banned
I doubt they'll balance/patch it, but just started ADV in the Colosseum today and it feels horribly misbalanced.

It feels like they've driven up all the stats of the enemies just for the sake of making it harder.

I was playing FFXII again, and damn Dr. Cid is an splendid villain. Totally insane but a genius at the same time. Why isnt dr Cid here? Why fucking rasler? Whats next, fucking Larsa???

Give us Dr. Cid's greatness Alim!

YAAAASSS

Dr. Cid is one of the most underrated villains in the entire series, I knew I liked you!

Rootbeer

Banned
hmmm a few more runs and i'll have enough Star Quartz to buy the Earrings.

Does anyone know if this is a bad move? Should I save Star Quartz or is this a good buy?

Dusky

Nope.... Sadly.

If it's any consolation, both Lightning and Delita are also outclassed by Chizuru and some other units if they're all at 5* form.

Ah well. Never thought I'd get him so pretty chuffed. His sprite and animations are absolutely lovely, possibly my favourite.

I doubt I'll have enough time/motivation to farm the extra shards. Thanks for the heads up though!

Nice - congrats !!
She is awesome - will replace WoL on my team - going full Waifu.

LOL....and congrats.

Disappointed while pulling a 5* - you guys are killing me xD

He is solid as a 5* - but you wanna 6* him for all those Stat-Boosts, Heros Rime and Ultima.

Heh I admit that did come across a bit pretentious.

Don't get me wrong I'm so glad I got this boy! Dude is literally the cutest sprite. All I was hunting for was an Agrias...which I'm still looking for so it was definitely a nice surprise!

Just a little irked that I won't be able to get his 6* this time round. Next time I guess!

Rootbeer

Banned
If you have mages then yes it is absolutely worth it!

my pulls have been VERY MAG heavy. 5 Kefka, 3 ExDeath, 5 Golbez, 1 Tellah, 1 Kuja. So, I guess that answers that. I was just concerned that we might see more Fat Chocobo items soon that I should save for instead.

I have 5 Shants and want to start Tm farming very very soon... just been focusing on the current event and haven't been able to experiment more with setting up an overnight emulator yet

UrSuLeTzU

I doubt they'll balance/patch it, but just started ADV in the Colosseum today and it feels horribly misbalanced.

It feels like they've driven up all the stats of the enemies just for the sake of making it harder.

Well, it does say ADV for a reason. I'm almost at ADV A-1 and all regular mobs die in 2 turns with my mage team and few bosses survived more than 3 with my physical team. I'm mostly F2P but I've been playing since launch and got pretty lucky with my draws, no 6* tho. Try and make a mage team with chain elemental spells for trash and if you have cheer with a full break unit, most bosses should be manageable. Good luck and if you get stuck somewhere just come back when you get more capable characters(which you surely will, in time).

my pulls have been VERY MAG heavy. 5 Kefka, 3 ExDeath, 5 Golbez, 1 Tellah, 1 Kuja. So, I guess that answers that. I was just concerned that we might see more Fat Chocobo items soon that I should save for instead.

I have 5 Shants and want to start Tm farming very very soon... just been focusing on the current event and haven't been able to experiment more with setting up an overnight emulator yet

The earrings are till a top tier purchase in JPN so yes they are worth every bit of Quartz. Also that's a shit ton of Exdeath he was my first pull ever and haven't seen him since in like 1k pulls. Not that you need more than 1 but still.

Rootbeer

Banned
The earrings are till a top tier purchase in JPN so yes they are worth every bit of Quartz. Also that's a shit ton of Exdeath he was my first pull ever and haven't seen him since in like 1k pulls. Not that you need more than 1 but still.

Thanks, knowing it's still a top tier buy convinces me. I'll buy it shortly.

Yeah, when the 10 ticket event was taking place at launch I did a lot of rerolling until I got an account with Exdeath and Cecil. Although a part of me wishes I had went with a Vaan account I rolled becuase I ended up getting more Exdeaths and Cecils later on... but have still never pulled a Full Breaker!

RNG is crazy sometimes.

Rain's 6* can't come fast enough if you ask me, haha

UrSuLeTzU

I have 3 Exdeaths too. And it's nice to have more than one if you can get the second or third one at 3* since you can work on his LB while still having a maxed one. Also chain firaga x3 at 6* is not a bad thing to have if you are short on Terras(which I am not, 4 Terras and 4 Kefkas too, lol).

Rootbeer

Banned
4 Terras, wow! That's a unit I desperately wanted and finally pulled her a few weeks ago. I thought i'd never be blessed to have her. Gotta have all of those FF6 characters. ;)

yes, even you, Shadow

Yeah Exdeath is the only single Mage I have. 5 Terra...5 Tellah...10 Golbez and 10 Kefka lol
Actually yeah I would take a 2nd 3* Exdeath to level his LB.

Muku

Todays daily pulls were .. ugh. Vivi on main and Penelo on alt. With all the shit I don't have, how come I keep getting Vivi and Shadow all the time. -_-;

Rootbeer

Banned
Is it possible that Shadow is a Dark Horse and comes back incredibly strong at a future star level?

Then they will nerf his pull rate big time to troll all the people who sold or medled all of him :p

Dusky

Boy...I know it's awhile off but I'm getting really pumped for the FF3 banner.

What's the estimate as to when it'll drop?

Lyrian

hmmm a few more runs and i'll have enough Star Quartz to buy the Earrings.

Does anyone know if this is a bad move? Should I save Star Quartz or is this a good buy?

First Earrings? Absolutely.

Landed a Ramza...welp.

Oh shit, my daily pull was Agrias, yay!

Grats on the sweet pulls!

-- Today's 2 for 1 pulls: Cyan and Anzlem. Meh.

I was playing FFXII again, and damn Dr. Cid is an splendid villain. Totally insane but a genius at the same time. Why isnt dr Cid here? Why fucking rasler? Whats next, fucking Larsa???

Give us Dr. Cid's greatness Alim!

Dr. Cid is currently this week's event boss over on JP as part of the FF12 event.

Is it possible that Shadow is a Dark Horse and comes back incredibly strong at a future star level?

Then they will nerf his pull rate big time to troll all the people who sold or medled all of him :p

Probably not but what they should do is add Interceptor and make him a 6* to be trolls and also show that his Dog was Shadows true power all along.

Lyrian

Absolutely possible.

For example, over in PAD this week on JP, the original and oldest set of gacha units [thus the weakest by far] received a surprise new awakening tier. They now blow practically almost everything out of the water that exists with a few rare exceptions.

So, yeah, it can definitely happen.

Boy...I know it's awhile off but I'm getting really pumped for the FF3 banner.

What's the estimate as to when it'll drop?

After FF13, FF4, and FFT0, in that order. BF may or may not happen somewhere in there as well. So, at 2 weeks per, plus possible fluff filler... 2 months away at least.

Dusky

After FF13, FF4, and FFT0, in that order. BF may or may not happen somewhere in there as well. So, at 2 weeks per, plus possible fluff filler... 2 months away at least.

Damn that's further than I thought. Obviously I understand this may not end up being the case of course but it's still likely to be a good estimate.

Not to mention we have the Halloween event. Wonder which units will be staring around then...

Valentus

Absolutely possible.

For example, over in PAD this week on JP, the original and oldest set of gacha units [thus the weakest by far] received a surprise new awakening tier. They now blow practically almost everything out of the water that exists with a few rare exceptions.

So, yeah, it can definitely happen.

If we take Brave Frontier's example, Alim when implemented the next evolution tier (7stars) they first put the starters with 7 stars, and then slowly released old units with 7star evolutions (not as OP as new units, but not useless too)

And then when the new tier happened (omni evolution) they again put the starters with this evolution and then they took a very long time before old units started to get omni evolutions. But the starter's omni were op as fuck, and the best is that they are free.

So, if Alim takes the same route with brave exvius, i expect that the starters (Rain and co.) get the best evolutions first before shadow, clyne and all the trash gang.

Lyrian

The thing is we can't go by any release schedule as ours hasn't been exactly the same as JPN so it could be 13 next or it could be something else...no one knows.

I'm highly skeptical at this point that any actual themed FF events will occur out of order anymore. At this point in the game, each successive FF event introduces progressive waves of power creep.

For example, right now, the only way to get a 6* is via a 5* base.

With the next FF event, 13, the game power creeps to allowing a 4* to reach 6* (Snow).

After that, the FF4 event allows a 3* unit to reach 6* (Cecil).

And so on and so forth.

So, no more jumping around on Global. The only real deviation we might get is something like the planned Halloween event as a side collab that doesn't affect the order of progression in the game.

EMPEROR NEXT WEEK 'KAY

+1 Bonus Board to you for the Lymle reference.

If we take Brave Frontier's example, Alim when implemented the next evolution tier (7stars) they first put the starters with 7 stars, and then slowly released old units with 7star evolutions (not as OP as new units, but not useless too)

And then when the new tier happened (omni evolution) they again put the starters with this evolution and then they took a very long time before old units started to get omni evolutions. But the starter's omni were op as fuck, and the best is that they are free.

So, if Alim takes the same route with brave exvius, i expect that the starters (Rain and co.) get the best evolutions first before shadow, clyne and all the trash gang.

And that is why in a gacha game, a player should never, ever, get rid of a unit entirely. Always keep one copy of everything from a rare gacha. Because the player never knows when that previous trash tier unit is suddenly going to become the next meta.

robotuw

Well, got poor-man's full breaker Mustadio after 4 pulls (3* shadow, 3* edgar, 4* gilbert) but I'm still gonna go for that Agrias. I deserve a full break unit damnit!

Zhadgon

Well pull from today a Penelo (yay?!), still have 18 slots open in my friend list, my id 122,944,657 with a 346 Mag Kefka.

.n_n.

Rixa

What is that Terra doing in there? Even if you give Kefka Ultima with dual cast he's gonna run out of mana in 2 turns :p
In 2 turns my Kefka hopefully does 4x999 damage, same with my Exdeath 4x999. If someone is still alive 2x CoD with barrage enhanced with Cheer hopefully will end fight.

Yes plan is to slap DC + Ultima to Kefka and wreck havoc in PVP arena. Iam fairly sure that global gets arena toi.

Mipcgamer

In 2 turns my Kefka hopefully does 4x999 damage, same with my Exdeath 4x999. If someone is still alive 2x CoD with barrage enhanced with Cheer hopefully will end fight.

Yes plan is to slap DC + Ultima to Kefka and wreck havoc in PVP arena. Iam fairly sure that global gets arena toi.

Hey there, how does PVP work?
I imagine it's you versus someone's party, but not a "live" fight, right?
If it is a live fight, who gets the first turn?

Hopefully someone can clear that up form me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom