• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

EDarkness

Hey there, how does PVP work?
I imagine it's you versus someone's party, but not a "live" fight, right?
If it is a live fight, who gets the first turn?

Hopefully someone can clear that up form me :)

Whoa. There's PvP in this game? What would be the point of that? I hope it's something we're not forced to do....

Xion86

Ffs Coloseum crashed 3 times in a row during the animation when the C-5 boss dies, crashes every other time during the Elt dungeon too, grr..

Congrats on the pulls lately by the way! Very lucky :) I haven't had a decent unit in many weeks now.

Edit: okay C down, onto B!

Kouriozan

Whoa. There's PvP in this game? What would be the point of that? I hope it's something we're not forced to do....

You fight against AI controlled parties of real players, it give some nice reward but it's not forced.
If you have Exdeath you'll probably dominate it for a while (native dual cast meteor with a special man-eater that work with magic at 6*)

Lyrian

A-tier Colosseum is confirmed to be filled with artificial difficulty crap.

A-2 cleared by the absolute skin of my teeth and lucky RNG at the end. A raiser is absolutely mandatory for the guaranteed instant death attacks at both half life and multiple instant death attacks at 20% (on top of its normal attacks).

"And you die.... just because" is not difficulty. That's just garbage.

Also, LOL at the requirements to craft a Mega Ether.

Valentus

Now that in JP the cancer of trash summons are gone, i can use my limited lapis on my account in JP!!!

mmmmm that event FFXII looks interesting.

I should try a daily summon first.

I dont think i can get a balthier, but now that all the summons are the same in blue crystals, i can get a cecil, or a exdeath, or a kefka, or...

FUCKING PENELLO AGAIN
FUCK YOU ALIM

Now that in JP the cancer of trash summons are gone, i can use my limited lapis on my account in JP!!!

mmmmm that event FFXII looks interesting.

I should try a daily summon first.

I dont think i can get a balthier, but now that all the summons are the same in blue crystals, i can get a cecil, or a exdeath, or a kefka, or...

FUCKING PENELLO AGAIN
FUCK YOU ALIM

BUT SHE LOVES YOU

Malakhov

Banned
Penelo and Clyde. Thats it for dailies for me for this banner. Will save for the ff3 banner.

Already have full breakers on both accounts anyhow and the chance of pulling Ramza is null with my luck.

RedZaraki

Banned
My current team is:
Kefka, Lenna, WoL, Bartz, and Chizuru.

These Four I also own will get 6 star upgrades sooner than others:
Cecil, CoD, Bartz, Exdeath.

I plan on getting the 6 star materials for TWO units right now. Which of these 4 do you guys think I should get the mats for?

Kitoro

So I made my friend download the game yesterday, and for her daily half-price pull... Please excuse the profanity, by the way. It was 3:11am and I was exhausted and bewildered.

4123922007045891990%253Faccount_id%253D1

5972221984168632256%253Faccount_id%253D1

chrono01

Daily pull Gold Crystal.
Omfg game please, dont fucking give me another Panelo.
I just want an Agrias.

Crystal changed to Rainbow omgggg.

Yayyyyyyy
Congrats man, happy for you. :)

Maybe one day I'll get a 6* character...maybe.

Landed a Ramza...welp.

Really wasn't looking to farm more shards...is Ramza still viable at 5*?
Congrats to you, as well!

Oh shit, my daily pull was Agrias, yay!
And to you! Nice luck here today.

I might use a few tickets to try for Agrias closer to her leaving, or save them for a future banner. I have WoL already, but I'd like a dedicated Full Break user.

Decided to open 10 more slots as I wasn't expecting a lot of people
5 more remaining
533 125 372
Sent!

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
All items acquired. I think I'll keep running this week for a bit to stock up on material and level a few characters.

Lyrian

So I made my friend download the game yesterday, and for her daily half-price pull... Please excuse the profanity, by the way. It was 3:11am and I was exhausted and bewildered.

That's crazy on both fronts. Grats to your friend on the Lightning and um.... your precognition abilities?

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
Just started playing a week ago and was wondering if characters have caps on awakening. I took a 4 star Vivi to lvl 60 and it says he's maxed out but when I go to awaken characters he's grayed out. Am I missing something?

tuffymon

Just started playing a week ago and was wondering if characters have caps on awakening. I took a 4 star Vivi to lvl 60 and it says he's maxed out but when I go to awaken characters he's grayed out. Am I missing something?

Sadly, not all characters are created equal, Vivi at this time, is stuck at a 4 star rank. I highly recommend looking at this site to judge your party. https://exviuswiki.com/Main_Page

leehom

Will PVP be tiered? Will there be a system in place to make the matches somewhat fair?

Maybe a 4* only rank, 5* only and a 5* and up rank? This way it makes it fair for new people to battle against other new people with 4*, intermediate players in 5* and 5-6* for the whales. Obviously the higher the rank, the better the rewards. This system will ensure that people get a fair chance of winning vs the whales winning all the time.

Caim

Will PVP be tiered? Will there be a system in place to make the matches somewhat fair?

Maybe a 4* only rank, 5* only and a 5* and up rank? This way it makes it fair for new people to battle against other new people with 4*, intermediate players in 5* and 5-6* for the whales. Obviously the higher the rank, the better the rewards. This system will ensure that people get a fair chance of winning vs the whales winning all the time.

You get a list of people to choose from but I don't know how it's determined (rank, characters, etc.) But this video should give you an idea of how it works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4av4IJ0W7Fs

Kouriozan

I'm also done with the event, got everything but the materias, I'll run ADV to rank up then a bit of TM grind before the next one.

EDarkness

I'm also done with the event, got everything but the materias, I'll run ADV to rank up then a bit of TM grind before the next one.

I wish I could say that. I still have 7 tickets to buy. Hopefully I'll be done in the next couple of days. Not sure what to do after that. Maybe get a couple of mats for the upcoming Cecil 6*. Not sure. I'm tired of running this dungeon....

The rank EXP is nice, though.

Lyrian

I'm tired of running this dungeon....

The rank EXP is nice, though.

Same, but the rank xp is so ridiculously good that I can't leave. I've been cashing in on lapis for this whole event.

Everything else is going feel so mediocre in terms of ranking up once this event is over :/

Kouriozan

Would have been better to get the bonus currency drop if you bring units of the same game's event.
Dunno when the Japanese version started doing it, will look into it.

Edit : it'll start with the first Type-0 event, so only FF XIII and IV left before it.

Syntsui

I'd better summon an Ex Death/Zidane by the time PVP comes x.x. My dualcasts will be ready, but it would be nice if I get a dual wield too.

Valentus

Would have been better to get the bonus currency drop if you bring units of the same game's event.
Dunno when the Japanese version started doing it, will look into it.

Edit : it'll start with the first Type-0 event, so only FF XIII and IV left before it.

I dont know when started, but in the synergy units of a dedicated event, the amount of extra currency depends of the units you use.

for example, in this FFXII event, each penelo you use gives you +50% drop bonus. Each Ashe and Rasler gives you +75% drop and each balthier gives you +100% drop.

I used today a party with 2 vaans, a penelo and a Ashe friend and i got in the third stage of the event (i cant face the last stage yet) some like 200-230 currency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom