• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT2| All your Shadows Belong To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kouriozan

I dont know when started, but in the synergy units of a dedicated event, the amount of extra currency depends of the units you use.

for example, in this FFXII event, each penelo you use gives you +50% drop bonus. Each Ashe and Rasler gives you +75% drop and each balthier gives you +100% drop.

I used today a party with 2 vaans, a penelo and a Ashe friend and i got in the third stage of the event (i cant face the last stage yet) some like 200-230 currency.
That pretty big increases, guess we'll have to switch leader for each Moogle King event when it'll hit Global.

Matticers

So after weeks and weeks of only logging in to collect rewards due to boredom from awful pulls, I finally got a good random pull by getting Ramza which finally kind of makes me want to play again. Is there a special way to get the mats to get him to six stars or is it just a ridiculous grind in that event?

tuffymon

So after weeks and weeks of only logging in to collect rewards due to boredom from awful pulls, I finally got a good random pull by getting Ramza which finally kind of makes me want to play again. Is there a special way to get the mats to get him to six stars or is it just a ridiculous grind in that event?

If you only did the grind for the 6 star mats, and nothing else... You'd easily finish before the end of the week.

Valentus

So A-4 boss dies with a single raise...

But if you dont have raise, be careful, because he is inmune to full break (the first enemy on global that is inmune to FB?)

Lyrian

So A-4 boss dies with a single raise...

But if you dont have raise, be careful, because he is inmune to full break (the first enemy on global that is inmune to FB?)

All of FB? Perhaps from the start of the fight.

Test #8 in B-5 become immune to FB at half life.

Took my first ADV loss on the A-3 boss. Couldn't get any significant debuffs to stick, despite it not having any resistances to them. It's highly resistant to Power Break and can pretty much one-shot everyone all at once if debuffs don't land on the first round.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Have two more swords to make for Shining Splendor. ^_^

I will have Exaclibur, Shining Splender, Chiri, Enhancer, and Gungnir all within the next week. If I had another DW, I'd be sitting pretty,

I think I'll also go for Rank 60 this week. Get matts for my 6* too and level up my Char, Garland, Kefka, WoL(2x), and Goblez some more. Finished topping off my Kyrie too.

Folstern

for example, in this FFXII event, each penelo you use gives you +50% drop bonus. Each Ashe and Rasler gives you +75% drop and each balthier gives you +100% drop.
This is actually really cool. I like having the opportunity to use a thematic party to take on their respective series encounters. Having to think about team composition instead of throwing overpowered characters at a boss or event is great.
I will have Exaclibur, Shining Splender, Chiri, Enhancer, and Gungnir all within the next week. If I had another DW, I'd be sitting pretty,
Congrats! Your party is going to be well equipped soon.

Lyrian

Have two more swords to make for Shining Splendor. ^_^

I think I'll also go for Rank 60 this week. Get matts for my 6* too and level up my Char, Garland, Kefka, WoL(2x), and Goblez some more. Finished topping off my Kyrie too.

Grats on the sweet impending loot.

Got my revenge on the Monster Effigy the second time around.

More accurate notes on it:

-- Taunt first, worry about breaking it later. It will one-shot squishy healers and mages.

-- It can be power broken, but it is extremely resistant to power break. Maybe in the 70%+ range. Don't rely on it and count it a convenient blessing should it land.

-- The Effigy has an AoE that it will use almost every round, called Sandstorm. It is **wind** element, not earth [that was my mistake the first time]. Without Baraerora, everyone is going to die, especially the tank, who has Golem on for provoke which makes him/her weak to it. Everyone is still going to take 1000+ damage with Baraerora up plus its other attacks that round.

-- It has no resistance to debuffs, so they need to be exploited.

*** Silence prevents Sandstorm from occurring.
*** Blind prevents Charge and Romp from landing. [Romp may one-shot healers/mages]
*** Paralyze prevents.... well everything. Land this one if you can.

No special events at low life that occur.

So, keep it on the tank at all times, keep baraerora up all all times [must be up on turn 1], and burn like hell once one of the major debuffs sticks.

hitmon

I'm pretty happy with today's pull of Agrias. Anybody think the redeemable material from the mog king is worth it for her?

linkent

-- The Effigy has an AoE that it will use almost every round, called Sandstorm. It is **wind** element, not earth [that was my mistake the first time]. Without Baraerora, everyone is going to die, especially the tank, who has Golem on for provoke which makes him/her weak to it. Everyone is still going to take 1000+ damage with Baraerora up plus its other attacks that round.

Easy tip for this boss especially for this AOE, without Barstonra, equip everyone with Gaia Gear(3000gil at shop)
That Aoe wont kill you.

Equip tank with Mirage Vest/Suit.
Turn 1 Provoke, turn 2 use Mirage and cycle between both.

Lyrian

Aren't the bosses in A1-3 also immune to FB?

Resistant, but not immune. Mainly resistant (at least 50%) to the attack break and not the others.

Easy tip for this boss especially for this AOE, without Barstonra, equip everyone with Gaia Gear(3000gil at shop)
That Aoe wont kill you.

Equip tank with Mirage Vest/Suit.
Turn 1 Provoke, turn 2 use Mirage and cycle between both.

Oh yeah it will.

Everyone will be dead outside of the tank. Sandstorm is wind element, not earth element. Gaia gear creates a wind vulnerability, not a resistance. Face tanking Sandstorm is about 2000-2500 damage per unit at base damage.

Didn't pass it until I started buffing wind and not earth.

Much, much easier to land a blind/silence/paralyze and just burn it to the ground in the three rounds you get while its debuffed.

EDIT: Double verified - one of the trash mobs in A-4, the Fossil Dragon, also casts Sandstorm. Blocked by wind resist, not earth.
EDIT 2: Note to self, tried to triple verify for some reason and got caught facetanking a Sandstorm without wind resist up. Party nearly got 1 shotted (everyone took 2200 damage, same as the Effigy). Always have wind resist up if the Fossil Dragon spawns for that encounter.

Lyrian

Holy crap, that's some sick stats on your Ramza, Chilly.

Good god, that makes my WoL blush in embarassment.

bonkeng

Azuran, Kouriozan, Valentus, Xion, DrROB, Lordcyno

I sent you an invite to my alt and removed some of you from my main because your fl is full.

I'm abandoning my main soon.

tuffymon

I sent you an invite to my alt and removed some of you from my main because your fl is full.

Have the current main go all out on the next banner to give it a last hurrah?

KeRaSh

Daily pull:
My very first rainbow crystal! Got Ramza!

Please tell me the 6* awakening materials are coming back with later events. I don't think I'll be able to farm 8k shards before the event ends...

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Daily pull:

Please tell me the 6* awakening materials are coming back with later events. I don't think I'll be able to farm 8k shards before the event ends...

Awesome congrats !!

And yeah you will be able to farm the 6* Awakening materials on upcoming events - no need to rush it. Getting a 5* to lvl 80 takes enough time on its own.

Rootbeer

Banned
half price pull: 3* Shadow

tumblr_m1kkqb6qbx1qfaxt5.gif

Rixa

Daily pull:

Grats :) Great pull indeed.

Awesome congrats !!

And yeah you will be able to farm the 6* Awakening materials on upcoming events - no need to rush it. Getting a 5* to lvl 80 takes enough time on its own.

Yup, better opportunities later events to grab 6* mats. Almost every unit has the same mats but different amounts.

Alt daily Rydia :&
At this pace Rydia will get 5* before I have some other good units for alt :D. Thus prolly slapping it later to party :p
Iam trying to get 5k Lapis to alt and do 10+1 at some banner.
Chorizo / Golbez / Zidane / Mustadio / healer pls...

chrono01

Daily pull:

Congrats man!

Daily summon, Sabin. The only half-useful I've received, from both this banner and the last, was a single Alma and Mustadio. My luck is horrible.

I can only hope things turn around for the banners I'm really looking forward to.

tuffymon

Grats :) Great pull indeed.

Yup, better opportunities later events to grab 6* mats. Almost every unit has the same mats but different amounts.

Alt daily Rydia :&
At this pace Rydia will get 5* before I have some other good units for alt :D. Thus prolly slapping it later to party :p
Iam trying to get 5k Lapis to alt and do 10+1 at some banner.
Chorizo / Golbez / Zidane / Mustadio / healer pls...

When you don't have a healer at all, Clyne's cura can get by in a pinch :p

Daily summon, Sabin. The only half-useful I've received, from both this banner and the last, was a single Alma and Mustadio. My luck is horrible.

I can only hope things turn around for the banners I'm really looking forward to.

Pay your dues now, so later you get at least part of what you want right?

Rixa

When you don't have a healer at all, Clyne's cura can get by in a pinch :p
Good news is that Iam doing event, havent unlocked Fina in the story (and I try to avoid using Fina).

Bad news is that I cant craft Cura nor I dont have Clyne :D. I do have 3 Almas but not sure is it worth the effort to Awaken it to 4* at this point (low on SC). I might do that later after this event is done.

Alt is mostly doing ADV exploration and sometimes (if I get Bonkengs L) PRO quest :p.
I want my Ifrit to 2*

First trial dragon was fun. It was DPS race, didnt have healer there either but managed to get Murasame at first try, Chizuru landed Paralyze, Golbez didnt land Biora :p.

Also alt got the mats for Katana and baking it :).

Main daily Fran, she has now 60% TM :/

KeRaSh

Awesome congrats !!

Thanks! Good to know. Ramza's already 73 with all the Metal Gigantuars that I've farmed from the maze event. Might use the Dunes event to get the remaining levels in.
Hopefully the next event doesn't upgrade Cecil to 6*. I'd like to focus on one unit at a time so I can still try to get some cool event equipment in the process!

Rixa

No rerolls, purely F2P, started to log daily ~10 days ago.

Sad state of life, Chorizo was random pull. This shows how important it is to reroll :D

IMG_0296.PNG
IMG_0297.PNG

xehanort

I decided to stop daily pull altogether in order to prepare for ff3 banner. After that, I will then save for that tidus banner. and whenever I am having an itch to pull, I will post here so please stop me guys! My conviction is not stronh so help me guys.

Rootbeer

Banned
I decided to stop daily pull altogether in order to prepare for ff3 banner. After that, I will then save for that tidus banner. and whenever I am having an itch to pull, I will post here so please stop me guys! My conviction is not stronh so help me guys.

i hear you... honestly Ramsa would be neat but I don't really need him, so I'd rather put those tickets and lapis towards some upcoming banners... but staying strong is hard. I might do dailies once in a while... other than that, I must stay strong.

Kouriozan

I'm finally back to TM farming, current party is 2 Chizuru(36,7%/43,4%), 2 Ludmille (11,9%/13,8%) and Lenna (50,6%)
Hoping to get at least one dual cast before Refia hits.

Azuran

Banned
I got my second Mustadio with daily pull.

It's not Clyde or Anzelm so I'll happily take it.

Thanks for reminding me I need to do my monthly FL cleanup.

Razmos

Finally got back to TM farming after a week of emulator issues and falling asleep and forgetting to turn the script on lol.

Zidane is nearly at 70%! Getting close now

c-murph

Finally got back to TM farming after a week of emulator issues and falling asleep and forgetting to turn the script on lol.

Zidane is nearly at 70%! Getting close now

Yay!

Mine just hit 74% last night after missing four days for Alma Team farming. I got my first Lordly robe last night.

Soon I'll have Dual Wield and I can begin working on Black Cowl, Minerva Bustier and two Bracers. My Fencer will be godly someday... Two bad she didn't get a Moonblade though. Have to settle for weakling in game swords. :(

Razmos

I think after getting Dual wield my next goal is Sakurafubuki, I have 5 Miyuki's with one already at 10%.

Then probably Gungnir since I have 5 Kain's too and then Shantotto. I have a backlog of other 5 units, like 5 Galuf's, 5 Edgar's and 5 Vivi's. But they are all pretty low priority.

Taking up so much space in my inventory though lol

Gonna start back up with TM farming tonight. Current TM party is 4 Zidane and a Miyuki. Next up Chizu/3 Cecil/Delita might switch a Cecil for Hayate or Gaffgarion actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom